Transformed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bo came back with, "It's summer. It will get hotter than hell in here if we do." Mollie thought we should try it and if it got too hot we'd let the fire go out.

I said, "Let's try to wait a while. It's still light enough that we can move around and see a little bit. Let's see if there is enough light to play cards."

Playing cards lasted at most half an hour. It was so dark we had trouble reading them so we gave that up. The storm had passed and it was just drizzling rain now. I walked out onto the porch and enjoyed the fresh rain smell. It was so dark, I couldn't even see light reflecting off the lake so I gave up and went inside.

Chapter Eight

Bo and Mollie were sitting on the couch and Rick was on the love seat. I could hear them talking, but I could hardly see them. I made my way over to Rick and sat down.

I could more or less see them, but almost as silhouette. The conversation was getting more risqué and every few minutes I could hear a noise. Then we heard Mollie say, "Bo behave yourself."

Rick and I laughed and I said, "What does it matter, we can't see each other anyway." I no more than got the words out of my mouth than Rick was feeling my breasts. It felt so erotic knowing they were no more than twelve feet from us and could see enough to know where we were and maybe what we were doing. I tried to be quiet, but when Rick took my top off and unhooked my bra and put his hands on me, I said, "Oh yes," without thinking.

Bo told Mollie, "Now that sounds promising." It felt so sinful hearing him so close while Rick played with my breasts and sucked them. I was turned on instantly.

I could hear clothes rustling from Mollie and Bo and could see their outline as they stood up and took their clothes off. They were both naked now and almost close enough that I could feel them. I could hear almost everything they said and could almost see what they were doing, which meant they could see and hear us. Rick stood up and took his clothes off, then pulled me to my feet and removed my shorts and panties. We were as naked as they were now. I wanted the feeling to last a long time but I knew it wouldn't. I was too turned on.

Besides feeling Rick touch me, I could make out Bo and Mollie enough to know they were on the floor and he was almost on top of her. When Rick put his fingers inside me, I made a groan loud enough that they must have heard. I had to slow Rick down or I would climax before he could even get inside me. I got on my knees and took Rick in my mouth, sucked him, and played with his balls until he stopped me and said, "Careful, honey." I lay on my back on the floor, which put me within six feet or so of Mollie, and Rick got on top of me and entered me. I let out an, oh God, and wrapped my arms around him. I saw Bo on top of Mollie and his outline going up and down, and I could hear him slip in and out of her and she would grunt and moan every time Bo pushed in hard. Rick was pushing me toward climax and without a thought I said, "Rick, I'm cumming, fuck me!"

Mollie said, "Make me cum now, Bo, fuck me hard, honey: Cum in me baby!" My climax seemed to go from one to another and I almost fainted when I felt Rick tense, and push deep. I felt him pulse inside me then lay on me and kiss me.

It got very quiet for a few minutes except for Rick and Bo still breathing hard, until Mollie said, "Honey, that was wonderful." I still didn't feel like I could talk or stand up.

I finally managed a, "You are my stud, sweetie." Rick kissed me and went for tissues. When he returned he handed a few to Mollie and to me, like we did that all the time.

After it was over I realized how tenuous our privacy was. We were only slightly separated by a thin veil of darkness and a few feet of space, yet that made all the difference in the world. We had the eroticism of being together, yet that token of privacy. How else could you be together and private at the same time? Would it be awkward later? maybe not. It almost certainly would cause a few jokes and comments at some point though.

I was in no hurry to get dressed. I liked being naked and close to the others. I was a little like Mollie. What had happened to me? I wasn't as avid as her, but I loved taking showers outdoors, sunning naked and now making love near others. Would I want more?

How would Rick feel about all this later? I just sat there naked and smiling. I couldn't worry about it. Everything would be fine.

Rick made his way back from the bathroom, stubbing his toe, and letting loose a "damn it" and sat naked next to me and then in a normal voice said, "Doing okay, honey?"

"I'm wonderful baby, how about you?"

"I've never been better except for my damn toe."

Mollie asked, "Want me to kiss it and make it better sweetie?"

"Mollie honey, if you get that close to me naked, I'll not be responsible for what might happen."

"Pretty brave talk for somebody that just depleted his resources."

"I have a quick recovery system sometimes, love."

"Your weapon doesn't scare me dude, but I'll behave this time. No guarantees next time though."

"I dare you."

"Bo honey, can he talk to me that way?"

"I don't know, can he?"

I added my voice saying, "Better be careful, Mollie, he is armed and dangerous. I just checked." Mollie came over and took Rick's cock in her hand.

"I'll be damned. You weren't lying. I better kiss it and make it better then." I could see Mollie take Rick in her mouth and suck him for a minute. "There, now it will feel better."

"Mollie sweetie, it was my toe that I hurt."

"Maybe it will still help."

"I have to admit, I don't care about my toe anymore." Mollie sucked him once more then returned to Bo.

I found my voice and said, "You two behave because now, I'm getting turned on again thanks to you two."

Bo came over and kissed me, resting one hand on my breast. "I'm just helping you be ready for your stud."

I said, "Rick, can he do that to me?"

"Apparently so, he just did it. Did it help get you ready?"

"Oh yeah."

"Thanks, Bo."

"It was my duty as a friend."

After a moment Mollie said, "It would seem by you helping Vickie you have returned too. Thanks, Vickie."

"I didn't do anything, but maybe I should just to be sure he is worthy of you." I walked over and took Bo's cock in my hand and slid it up and down a few times feeling his wetness on my hand. "What to you think Mollie, is he ready?"

I felt Mollie's hand on mine and then on Bo and she said, "Yes, he seems to be but if you taste it you can tell better." I bent down and slid my lips over Bo's cock going up and down a couple of times tasting him and tasting Mollie too.

"He's ready for you, Mollie. My work is done here." I went back over and kissed Rick hard. Did he taste Bo's cock and Mollie?" I told Rick I wanted him and I lay down next to Mollie. Rick mounted me once again and Bo mounted Mollie. I felt Mollie next to me moving in time with Bo's movements and I reached for where I thought her hand was. Instead I found her soft skin very near her mound and felt Bo coming down on her. I pulled my hand away surprised and found her hand and held it. Rick was going in and out of me quickly and I was bouncing and trying to push back against him. I squeezed Mollie's hand as I got closer to climax and she squeezed back.

"I'm cumming Rick honey, oh God, it feels so good, keep going baby," and I climaxed again arching my back. I was spent yet still wanting more. I couldn't believe it was me saying, "Fuck her, Bo honey." I could tell Bo was going fast, and then I felt Mollie's hand tighten on mine as she made a low throaty sound. Bo kept going a few more seconds before he came.

Just as Bo was coming the lights came on and I saw Bo's face as he came in Mollie. We were all shocked at the suddenness of light in the room. We had lost that veil, that curtain of darkness that made all that we had shared possible. There could no longer be the token of seeing, but not really seeing. We'd had a visual divider that was now gone. There was Bo still over Mollie and buried deep in her. Rick was just pulling out of me and his cock was still half hard and dripping our juices. We froze in position. Do we get up and run? Do we look at each other?

We were all too exhausted to run. We could hardly move. I looked at Mollie and smiled, "Hi, girlfriend."

"Hi, Vickie," we squeezed each other's hand and let go.

We had to break the awkward tension so I said, "I guess it's too late for modesty now isn't it?"

Mollie said, "It would appear so yes." We lay there, the four of us looking at each other.

Chapter Nine

Bo had pulled out of Mollie and had left a trail of juices across her thigh. I was starting to run down the inside of my thigh so I asked Rick for tissues again. When Rick came back, Bo was on his back with his soft cock draped across his leg. He gave Mollie some tissues again and asked her with a devilish grin if she needed any help with that and Mollie said, "Oh sure, now you ask. You need to work on your timing and maybe next time I'll have you help me." Rick handed me some tissues and asked Bo if he needed any.

"Leave me alone. I'm dead and can't talk or move."

Mollie came back with, "You're not dead and Vickie and I could prove it, but we'll give you a break this time." This was a sentinel event in our lives. We could never go back to the way it was, but at least for the moment, I was okay with that and I didn't get the feeling Rick minded either. There would no doubt be some long conversations between us and for that matter among the four of us. Our foursome had been gradually working its way to this for a long time, and anybody watching us could have predicted it. But it had been such a slow and smooth process, I never dwelled on it.

I finally got up and said I needed a shower. I grabbed my things and headed toward the back door. It was dark out, but the sky was crystal clear and the stars and the moon were brilliant. The air was cool so when the warm water hit me, it felt like a soft wet blanket keeping me warm. I wanted to stay there and enjoy the outdoor feeling, but if I used all the hot water I'd catch hell. I finished then toweled off and went in.

Everybody was still naked and sitting on the couch talking. I would be surprised if we bothered to get dressed anymore this vacation. I walked over and plopped down next to Rick and gave him a kiss. Surprisingly they weren't talking about what had just happened but rather what we could do tomorrow. Mollie said, "I don't know about you three, but from now on I'm staying naked unless we go to town. I've wanted to do that ever since we got here."

I surprised everybody when I said, "Me too, Mollie. You have convinced me this is the only way to go." We'd have to wait and see about the guys, but I had a notion they'd be naked too. I was starting to feel a tingling just sitting there and having Bo and Mollie look at me. We needed to get the staring out of the way so none of us was bashful about it.

Another thing that went through my mind as I sat there was, could I tell Bo's cock from Rick's if I was blindfolded? They had similar builds in every sense of the word. Bo had a lighter complexion and blond hair where Rick was darker complexion and had dark brown hair. I was sure I could tell the difference in bed and that thought also caused a tingling between my legs. I was feeling so naughty and I loved it. Those thoughts made me wonder if the guys could tell Mollie and I apart with their cocks. Neither Mollie nor I could have children so I suspected we would feel a lot alike. Mollie had larger, very nice breasts, where mine were a little smaller and higher than hers, and that would give it away if they felt us.

All four of us were starting to yawn, so we shut off the lights and went to bed. Once we were settled, I asked Rick if he enjoyed looking at Mollie and he said, "Very much so, of course."

"Does it bother you that I look at Bo?"

"No, of course not, hell, you sucked him tonight, so why would looking at him bother me?"

"Speaking of which, when Mollie sucked you did it feel different than me?"

"I'm not sure. It did at the time, because I could see her more or less, but if I couldn't see, I'm not sure I'd know the difference."

"We sure changed our lives tonight didn't we?"

"We sure did."

"You staying naked tomorrow?"

"I probably will unless, we fish the south end of the lake where the other cottage is." "Did any of this evening bother you?"

"Only that I wish we'd done it sooner."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"What if this leads to swapping? Do you think it will?"

"I've thought about it, and yeah I wouldn't be surprised if it did."

"Would it bother you?"

"I saw you with Bo for a few minutes tonight, and it didn't, so I doubt it would. What about Mollie and me? Would that bother you?"

"Only if you didn't come home with me."

"There's no fear of that, love."

We didn't get up until almost nine. The sun was out and the air had a cool feel to it. If it didn't warm up, I had a feeling we'd all stay indoors rather than put clothes on. We wanted to enjoy our new freedom. All four of us went out to shower, with Bo and Mollie going in together and washing each other, then stepping out and Rick and I stepped in even though I'd just had one. It felt wonderful and feeling Rick's soapy hands on my breasts were heavenly. I could tell that Rick and Bo were a little tired from last night so I didn't expect great things from them for a while. It was chilly so the showers didn't last as long as I'd have liked.

It finally warmed up enough that Mollie and I went down to sun bathe. Mollie started on her back and I started on my belly. We sunned for a bit in silence then Mollie said, "How do you feel about yesterday?"

"I had thought that if it happened I'd be uncomfortable and embarrassed, but I wasn't at all. I loved it. Thanks for getting it started."

"Bo can take the credit for that one I think."

"I don't know why Mollie, but I liked holding your hand as we climaxed."

"I did too, Vickie. It was nice knowing you were that close."

"Sorry I touched you down there last night. I was looking for your hand."

"When you touched me there it startled me at first, but then I realized what you were looking for and I also realized it felt good."

"Have you ever touched another woman, Mollie?"

"No I never have, you?"

"No, I haven't either." We changed positions and I looked toward the cabin and the guys were still on the porch. "They still look done it don't they?"

"Poor darlings, they do look a little tired."

If we weren't tired too, it would be fun to go up there and switch. I'd tease Bo and you'd tease Rick, but right now I'm too tired even to tease."

"The other thing that would get them interested would be if they saw us play with each others breasts or kissed or something. They'd go crazy."

"My God, wouldn't they though. Either one of those would make them putty in our hands."

"We'll have to keep that in mind."

"Indeed we will." We decided we were hungry so we went up for lunch. I loved staying naked. Rick and Bo watched us coming up from the lake and Rick said, "Have you ever seen a prettier sight than that, Bo?"

"It just doesn't get any better than this, my friend."

"I never did thank you for getting us started last night. Vickie surprised me yet again."

"It was my pleasure, believe me. Especially when Vickie came over and sucked me, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven."

"Same here when Mollie came over to me. We have two special ladies, that's for sure. We are two lucky guys, Bo. I just wish I had the juice to do it again right now."

"Maybe later."

"It occurred to me, it's a good thing we don't smoke or need money right now."

"Why's that?"

"No pockets."

"Good point."

As Mollie and I came toward the cabin, we saw the guys watching us and talking. "Are you two hungry?"

"Hungry for you two, but it'll have to wait awhile. In the meantime we could use some food."

"You red neck louts. Why didn't you two fix it?"

"We were busy."

"Yeah we could see that."

"If we hadn't been here to stare at you two it would have gone undone. We couldn't have that." I had to admit they were sweet.

The four of us went in and rounded up things for sandwiches and iced tea and went back to the porch. We were sitting there sipping our tea after lunch when Bo asked, "Is everybody comfortable with last night?" We all agreed it was wonderful. "Are there any complaints or suggestions?"

Mollie said, "I have a suggestion."

"Tell us about it honey."

"I suggest we do it again real soon." We all applauded that one.

Mollie said, "I think I'll go rinse off in the shower. I feel a little sweaty from sunning and I could use some lotion."

I said, "I'll follow you Mollie, that sounds like a good idea." Mollie and I went to the back and started showers and the guys followed so they could watch. When Mollie was done washing she stepped out and opening her lotion started to apply it to her arms and neck as I stepped in the shower. Rick said, "Mollie, you're doing that all wrong."

"Doing what wrong?"

"The lotion."

"What are you talking about?"

"The way that lotion is going on is all wrong."

"How can I put lotion on wrong?"

"It's your technique. It's all wrong."

"Rick, you are nuts."

"Bo, do you mind if I explain it another way?"

"Of course not, she needs to learn because it's gone on for so long this way."

"Mollie honey, you do it like this." Rick stepped up to Mollie, poured some lotion on his hand and stepping up behind her, he put his mouth next to her right ear then reached around and started to apply it to her breasts and abdomen, pulling her back against him. Rick talked softly to her as he massaged the generous amount of lotion lower and lower on her belly until he had reached her shaved area. I was just finishing my shower when I saw Bo watching Rick, so I looked over and saw what was going on. It was obvious where this was going to end up. I didn't think it would excite me to see Rick being intimate with Mollie, but I was turned on instantly. Seeing him rub his hands all over her and watching her melt in his arms was so very erotic. Mollie's head was back against his shoulder and she was surrendering herself to him completely. I didn't see Bo at first, but when I felt his hands on me and I jumped. I was so tense from watching them I felt like I was humming.

I heard Mollie say "Oh God Rick, that feels so good" and I saw his hand down on her mound and two fingers curled into her. Rick talked to her softly as he continued with his hands. He brought his left hand around and getting lotion on it, moved it to her back letting his fingers slide down her crack. As his right hand continued its exploration, his left hand slipped lower until one finger was playing with her anus and Mollie was moaning and whining and talking to Rick in a soft whisper.

Bo in the meantime was kissing me and had his hand on my mound teasing my lips with one hand and caressing my breasts with the other. I was standing so I could see Rick as Mollie surrendered to him. Instead of being jealous, I was totally turned on. I knew his technique and understood what she was feeling. She was in for a wonderful time. Bo had a finger in me and was hitting one of my magic spots and my knees were getting weak. I said, "Bo honey, bend me over the picnic table and take me from behind please." He didn't have to be asked twice. I bent over and I could feel Bo's cock slide into me for the first time. It felt so wonderful. I had my head turned to watch Rick and Mollie as Rick introduced her to getting fingered in the ass while he worked her in front. Mollie was going crazy. Finally they lay on the grass next to the shower and Rick entered her in one thrust. Mollie let out a loud moan and Rick started pumping in and out of her. I could feel Bo going faster and faster. My God, he could go fast. I was seeing stars. "Bo, my God, fuck me hard, honey." I don't know where that came from but that's what he did. When I came, I had tears in my eyes and I could feel Bo pump his cum into me grunting as he came. Mollie was loud enough to be heard down at the lake as Rick slammed into her. It wasn't hard to see when she climaxed and it seemed to go on forever. Rick came with a grunt and froze. I knew his cock was pulsing with a mind of it's own and I could almost feel it.