Transformed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our kissing got more serious and our tongues were now visibly in use. I was close to not care any more and just getting on the floor with Mollie. I stole a glance at the guys and they already had their hands on their cocks. They would be as bad off as Mollie and me.

I let Mollie know I wanted to lie on the floor and get the show on the road, so we eased down to our knees still touching each other and kissing. I still hadn't tasted Mollie and I was eager to. I lay Mollie down and got on top of her and whispered in her ear to look at the guys then I bent down to start sucking her breasts as my hands moved lower.

Mollie and I hadn't done each other at the same time yet, but this was as good a time as any. I turned around and got on top, lowering my lips toward Mollie's wetness. As I got closer, I could smell her excitement. I put my tongue gently on her mound as she did the same to me. After that it was a blur of arousal. I was going crazy with lust. I could feel her tongue as I put my tongue into her. It was like I was tongue fucking myself. I did my best to get a finger in her as my tongue worked her clitoris. I felt a finger enter my ass like before and I was on the verge of orgasm. I pushed Mollie's legs far apart and worked to access her ass with my fingers. All that was important now was for us to reach our climax. Nothing else mattered. I could hear Mollie moaning and I could feel that she was near her limit. I came first with a blinding orgasm, literally crying out. I'd never been vocal before, but I was exploding. Instead of the guys staring at us slowing me down, it made me hotter. I was on display and I loved it. Mollie groaned loudly as she came clamping me with her legs as she went from spasm to spasm. I moved off Mollie and saw the guys jacking off fiercely and shot cum all over themselves. Mollie and I lay there catching our breath and watching the guys. There were no losers that time. Once Mollie and I could stand, we got something to drink and winked at each other. The guys were still on the couch letting their cum dry on them.

All four of us headed for the shower. The guys were still stunned at what they had just seen and still had little to say. It would be fun to see what they thought of their idea after they had recovered. Mollie and I were starting to feel that wonderful post sex release and recovery. It was like being on a high.

After the shower we had coffee on the porch and after a minute I asked, "So how do you guys feel about winning the game?"

Rick said, "You two are an amazing source of surprises. You two seemed to take to that like you've done it all your life."

"No, not even close. I guess it just came naturally to us. You two seemed to approve."

"Hell yes, we approved, but we ended up almost feeling like the losers of the game."

"There were no losers of that game."

"Is it safe to assume you girls will enjoy each other again?"

"Maybe someday, of course you two might not be home when it happens."

"But we have to be."

"Yeah, I see your point."

The rest of the day was spent resting and reading. We were all too tired to get into anything. When we went to bed Rick was full of questions. I said, "Being on display when we did it made it such a turn on for me. I liked knowing you two were watching us and getting so hot as we ate each other." The questions continued. Yes, I liked it, yes, I'd likely do it again someday, and yes, I liked the taste of Mollie, on and on. Then I said, "I also liked watching you two jack off and come all over yourselves.

Chapter Thirteen

When I woke in the morning, I remembered it was Friday, our last day at the cabin. In one way, I was sad to see it over, but I had to admit, I was pretty well sexually spent. I felt like I needed some time to digest all that had happened in the last week. It was almost like I arrived at the cabin a virgin and would leave very worldly. About the only thing Mollie and I hadn't tried with the guys was full anal sex, and once I was recovered and at home I wanted to explore that with Rick. One of the big things I had to think about was my new desire for exhibitionism. I had to wonder if just being at the cabin and feeling anonymous triggered it and it would go away, or would I want to continue at home?

When I went out I saw that I was the first one up, so I made coffee then looked out the front door and saw heavy clouds. Damn, our last day and it might rain. We got rained out last year too. Unless it got really cold, I didn't want to leave early again. Rick came stumbling out with his hair standing on end and his eyes still puffy with sleep. "You're looking a little rough around the edges, sweetie."

"That's because I feel that way." Rick did the same thing I did and looked out the front. "Damn, it's cloudy as it can be." He opened the door and went out on the porch and said over his shoulder, "But it's as warm as it's been since we've been here. It's actually muggy."

Mollie was up next and when she came out she hardly had her eyes open and her hair was the worst I'd seen it. "Girlfriend, you look like hell."

"And good morning to you too, I'll be okay with some coffee and a hot shower.

Rick walked down toward the lake and Mollie and I sat at the table with our coffee. Vickie, I hate to say this, but I'll be ready to go home. I'm about worn out."

"You and me too, I don't want to leave, but if I don't I might not survive. Bo came out looking only slightly better than the rest of us, grabbed his coffee and stumbled to the door mumbling something.

Mollie topped off her coffee and said, "I'm heading to the shower. Maybe I'll feel like living then."

"I'll be out in a minute so leave the water running okay?" I waited about five minutes, poured more coffee and headed to the shower too.

Mollie and I were still finishing our showers when the guys came back and said they were going fishing one more time. Mollie and I wished them luck and went in for breakfast. "You know Mollie, I think some of our slump this morning is we don't want to give up this freedom from clothes and the outdoor shower."

"Wouldn't it be wonderful to have this privacy all the time?"

"We'll never get it living in town that's for sure." After a light breakfast we were content to sit on the porch and read for a long time. It really was muggy and still. As I looked out over the lake I said, "I'll bet we get another storm before the day is over."

"The last one sure did start something didn't it?"

"I wonder what would have happened with us if we hadn't lost power."

"It probably would have taken longer, but we still would have ended up where we are now."

"You're probably right."

It was close to lunch when the guys came back looking a whole lot more awake but unwashed and unshaved. "We're starved."

I said, "Tough. Go shower and shave and we'll find something to eat. We're about out of everything so you'll get what you get." Mollie and I pretty well cleaned out the groceries to fix lunch so we would have to eat dinner and breakfast in town. When the guys came in they looked almost as good as new, but still showed signs of being tired.

About three o'clock as we sat on the porch reading and sipping iced tea we could hear the occasional distant rumble of thunder. It was only a matter of time. Rick said, "This time I'm filling some pots with water so if we lose power we can still have water to drink."

To follow that good idea Bo said, "Let's go to town and have an early dinner and get some candles so we can have light this time." None of us was eager to get dressed but we all agreed it was a good idea.

By the time we were dressed and on the road the thunder was sounding a little closer and by the time we bought some candles and hit the restaurant it was close and loud.

I had to open my mouth and say, "I hope we get done eating and back to the car before it hits." We were having home made pie and coffee when it hit. I thought the restaurant window was going to blow out. There was debris blowing everywhere. We sat and watched it. We were in no hurry now. The power went out everywhere that we could see so the waitress brought us more coffee before it got cold. I hadn't seen lightning like that in years. It was continuous and close with loud sharp claps of thunder.

We waited until the lightning passed then headed to the car getting soaked in the process. We headed back toward the cabin and were out of our wet clothes by the time we were halfway there. We hung our wet things on the porch railing and went in. Rick said, "Remember, don't flush the toilets unless you have to. I don't want to be carrying buckets of water up from the lake to fill them again." The winds had died down so we sat on the porch, read and watched it pour.

When the rain had mostly stopped, Rick and I walked down to the dock one last time before it got dark and looked at the lake. He said, "Honey, I wouldn't mind coming back here again. It's been a great week."

"A lot of that was what we did more than where we did it."

"That's true, but being naked for a week and all has been quite an experience."

"It sure has. I never would have thought I'd like it as much as I do, that and a lot of other things."

"It's been an amazing week that's for sure. What do you think will happen after we're home?"

"It won't be the same I'm sure, but beyond that I don't know."

We walked toward the cabin and Rick said he had to pee so he just stepped over to a bush. I don't know where it came from but I said, "Let me help."

"How can you help me pee?"

"I'll hold it for you."

"If you do, I'll never be able to pee."

"Let's try." By the time I could get hold of him he was already getting hard. "Go ahead and pee honey, I'll aim it." It took him a long time to go with me holding it but he managed. It felt funny. I could feel him go and I controlled where it went. It was exciting in a kinky sort of way. The devil took over and just as he was finishing I aimed it down so he peed on his foot.

"Why you shit you. There will be a major pay back for that one but I'm going to wait until you're not expecting it and I already know what it will be." I may have made a mistake on that one. Mollie knew something had happened.

"Okay Vickie, what have you done now?"

"It was an accident."

"Accident my ass, I'll let her explain it to you. For some reason I have to go to the lake and rinse my foot off." We were getting restless knowing we were heading home in the morning.

Chapter Fourteen

It was some time later when Rick whispered in my ear "Let's go out and lie on the picnic table so I can do unspeakable things to you." What I didn't know was he had a plan for a pay back. "Vickie honey, lie on the table and I'll get on top of you." He got on his knees above me, hooked his ankles over my legs and had my arms over my head. I was basically pinned down. He acted like he was going to kiss me, but instead he held on tight and started to piss all over me. At first it shot clear up to my chin and splashed my face and in my hair. I did my best to get away but it was too late. He looked down on me and smiled until he had emptied a very full bladder. "There darling, now we've done another new thing."

"Rick, you devil, you shit. Now I have to take a shower."

"You can't. There's no water remember?"

"But honey, I have to shower, I can't spend the evening covered in your pee."

"There's the lake."

"It's too cold."

"Well then you can stay covered in my pee."

"You are so rotten."

"I like to think I'm devious."

He let me up and walked with me back to the front. "I'll just wait here for you honey while you go jump in the lake."

"You are so rotten."

Off I went to get in the lake. It was going to be so cold and I had to go all the way in since he'd peed in my hair too. As I walked down I hollered back for Rick to admit to what evil deed he'd done to me.

"Okay Rick, confess to Bo and me. What evil did have you done?"

"Nothing much, I just peed all over her is all."

"Rick, you didn't."

"I told her I'd get even." Bo was sitting there smiling ear to ear and not saying a word. Mollie was half smiling and shaking her head.

"You are evil. Vickie is right. Don't you feel bad now?"

"No, I feel relieved." Bo thought that was just too funny.

"Bo, be quiet. You'll just encourage him."

After I had washed in the lake I came back up with my nipples like large stones from the cold water. Bo noticed first and said, "Damn woman, you look wonderful pointing the way. Bring those poor things to old Bo and I'll warm them for you."

"No thank you. I saw you laugh and high five Rick."

"But I didn't pee on you."

"You're still guilty by association."

I had one more plan up my sleeve to get the guys if Mollie was willing. I just had to wait until we were alone for a minute. The guys finally decided to go get their last beer from the fridge before it got warm and while they were inside I quickly explained it to her. "You want to try?"

"Sure. I can't wait to see their expressions."

"Remember, if it doesn't work, go to plan B."

"Got it."

When the guys came back we were sitting like innocent children, except where we sat forced the guys to sit next to each other. They didn't even realize they were being set up.

Before the guys had finished their beers, Mollie got down on her knees in front of Rick and took him in her mouth. Rick was surprised, but more than pleased with this turn of events. I acted like I couldn't be outdone so I knelt in front of Bo and did the same thing.

"Vickie honey, I take it you aren't mad at me anymore." I just turned my head side to side and kept sucking him getting him very turned on. Mollie had Rick moaning in no time. I got more creative with Bo feeling his balls and taking him just as deep as I could without choking and started bobbing up and down on his cock massaging his balls and feeling the area behind them. When I heard Bo moan I slowed a little not wanting to get ahead of Mollie and Rick. I would glance over and see Mollie doing the same to Rick and tried to guess how far gone he was and I saw Mollie look over at Bo for the same reason. I was getting turned on watching Rick get sucked by Mollie and that wasn't part of the plan, but we stayed with it. The only thing that was saving Mollie and me was us being so depleted from the week's activities. When I saw Rick showing signs of getting close I picked up my pace on Bo. I could feel him starting to move involuntarily and with a quick look at Rick decided to take a chance and go for it. I sucked so deep I almost took him all the way in my throat, played with his balls and the area in front of his anus. He was so close now. I put one hand on his cock and slid it quickly up and down as my mouth went up and down with it. I felt the first blast of his orgasm hit the back of my throat and involuntarily swallowed then caught the rest in my mouth. I looked over at Mollie and I could see her getting a mouthful to. As soon as she could pull away we quickly switched, got up and kissed them with our mouths full of cum then slipped the load of come in their mouth where they swallowed automatically and eagerly as we continued to kiss them deeply. The guys were so deep in their orgasm they didn't even realize they'd swallowed cum right away. When they recovered they realized they'd eaten cum and then they realized we'd switched which meant they'd swallowed each others juices. Their expression was one of shock and disbelief at first. They didn't know what to think. They were almost afraid to look at each other even. Bo found his voice first with, "Mollie, what did you two just do?"

"We shared cum with you."

"Mollie, there was more to it than that." Neither of us could keep from smiling.

'Whatever could you mean?"

Rick said, "I can't believe you two did that."

I said, "I think that makes you blood brothers, or in this case, cum brothers."

"But...I..."

"You two liked swallowing until you realized what happened didn't you." Bo tried to talk, but was still sorting out what happened and if it really mattered, not that he'd admit that. It was totally quiet for a couple of minutes then I said, "Mollie, I need a soda, want one?"

"I'll come with you."

We went into the kitchen and got our sodas and talked softly. "They don't know what to do or think do they?"

"They are stunned, I believe you could say. There is no way that one tasted much different than the other, but it's the idea. It's a macho guy thing they are trying to get past I think."

"It must be because I love to eat you when you cum."

"Don't say that Mollie it makes my pulse jump and I'm too tired."

"I think we really got them that time though."

"Oh, yeah."

"Let's go see if they're still alive."

We went back out and they were still sitting where we left them. Mollie asked, "You doin' okay, Bo?"

"I can't believe you pulled that off like that."

"You're not mad are you?"

"No honey I'm not mad, but how the hell did you manage to time it like that?"

"Years of practice and having plan B ready just in case.

I asked Rick if he was alright and he said, "You're are a master, I can't top that one so I concede." Once we were sure the guys weren't mad, we went in to pack and get ready to go home.

At some point during the night the power came back on so we were able to have coffee in the morning. Once I'd had a couple of cups, I announced I was going out for my last outdoor shower. I grabbed my things and went out the back door. A moment later I was back in saying, "My God it's freezing out there." I took a few deep breaths and said, "Damn it, I'm taking my shower out there anyway. The hot water will protect me."

As long as I stayed under the shower I was all right, but I had to get out to towel down. By the time I came in my nipples were standing at attention and Bo never missed it when that happened. I liked knowing it turned him on. Rick never commented but he never failed to notice either. Why do guys like nipples to stick out?"

Chapter Fifteen

We were on the road by eight fifteen and home well before dark.

For the next several weeks, we saw Bo and Mollie most weekends for dinner or cards but no more special events. We were all ready for a break for a while. That's not to say we didn't keep satisfied by any means. A couple of times Mollie and I went out for lunch and talked candidly about all that had happened at the cabin and about doing something special again without waiting for another cabin next year. We even discussed a couple of ways to have fun some afternoon. During one of those lunches Mollie asked me, "Vickie, when Rick peed on you how did it feel?"

"It's like having him cum on me, except there's a lot more of it. It actually feels a little hot. I never told Rick, but I kind of liked it. I wouldn't want it a lot, but I'd do it again or even pee on him once. You are thinking about doing it?"

"I've thought about it off an on ever since you two did it."

Rick came home from work one evening and asked if he could have a few guys over for a stag party. One of his friends at work was getting married and said they could shoot some pool and maybe play some cards. I told him I didn't care as long as I didn't have to fix a lot of food and he got rid of the cigar smoke afterwards. "There would probably be some porn movies and blue language flying just in case you want to get out of the house for the evening."