Transformed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked around back, and there on the deck was a hot tub and a little ways away, was the shower. It had walls on two sides with the back wide open and facing the woods. The tops of the sidewalls were no more than five feet up and the bottoms were about two feet off the ground so that left three or so feet to protect the person taking the shower. There was just enough to hide a ladies top and pelvis. If you stood on the deck, you could almost see enough to see a ladies top. Showering in that would be interesting, to say the least and it was plain to see that guys designed the shower.

We unloaded everything and put the groceries away and the guys made dinner while Mollie and I unpacked things. It didn't take long and we were on the front porch having coffee and looking at the lake. We would have to take a boat ride tomorrow and see what the neighborhood was like. After the mosquitoes ran us indoors, we continued to talk a little then read. By nine o'clock we were ready for bed. I tried to hide it as long as I could to surprise Rick, but all of a sudden he hollered out "Hot damn! Thank you, honey."

Then we heard, "Hold it down in there, we're trying to make love in here."

I laughed until tears were in my eyes. Rick loved the look and couldn't keep his hands off. That was not a bad thing. He went down on me for a long time enjoying the feeling. I was enjoying the feeling too.

In the morning as we sat down to breakfast Bo said, "I have to ask. What the hell prompted the hot damn last night?"

"Rick, you better decide how to answer that one since it was you that shouted."

"Vickie shaved herself."

"Gee thanks, for being so tactful and sensitive Rick." I was shaking my head and about half embarrassed.

"Way to go, Vickie. I got mental pictures of that. Fantastic."

"Okay, Bo, settle down or you'll blow a gasket and Rick will have to keep both us women happy." I laughed, but I had a feeling there was more to that than just a joke, a wish, perhaps? I was sure Rick wouldn't mind though. Mollie was so cute and he knew she could kiss. Hell, he'd seen almost as much of her as Bo had, and Rick was a guy after all.

After breakfast, we cleaned the kitchen then Mollie said, "I'm taking my morning shower out back, so you guys behave." With that she went to the bedroom then came out carrying toiletries and a towel wearing a shortie robe. I half expected Rick to pull something, but he did behave, except for watching her sashay out the back door. Then he went for his shower followed by Bo while I finished my coffee. Pretty soon here came Mollie back singing. "Vickie, you have to try that. It's wonderful being able to look all over while showering. It's so free and sexy. I love it."

"Okay Mollie, you talked me into trying it." I stripped, grabbed my robe and toiletries and headed out. Mollie was right and I took my time. I could easily see over the walls and was showering and looking at the woods. It did feel wonderful and sexy and even just a touch scary. I liked it, but finally shut if off and toweled down. I hung the towel over the wall and turned to get my robe and froze. There not fifty feet away was a huge black bear. I was petrified. He was looking my way and sniffing the air. Was I supposed to be his lunch? I ran, tearing in through the back door, not stopping until I was in the living room. I pointed toward the back, stammering and not making sense. I finally got out "There's a huge damn bear out there in the back. I mean huge."

Rick was smiling and said, "Sure there is, Vickie."

"Damn it, go see for yourself." I stood there watching them go see for themselves.

Pretty soon they came back and Bo said, "You are right Vickie, there's a bear out there. There is one in here too." It still didn't register I had been standing there bare assed for several minutes. Bo had all the time in the world to look at me front, back, sides and me oblivious.

"Oh my god," and I ran to the bedroom. I was shaking now. Was it because of the bear or Bo? I took my time and composed myself, then went out to face the music. I'd be hearing this story for years to come.

When I went out Mollie said, "Okay you guys, no teasing. Vickie has just had the piss scared out of her." Bo walked over to her and gave her a hug, then said, "I won't tease you. At least not right now. But I have to say, damn, damn, damn, you look good."

"Thank you, Bo. God, I was scared. I thought he would eat me or something."

Rick said, "Just for the record, honey, you were in very little danger. He was looking for garbage and that definitely isn't you. He couldn't even see you at that distance. Was he sniffing the air?"

"I don't remember, I think so."

"He knew you were there, but most likely didn't care. You did the right thing coming in, but in the future you have time to put your robe on. You certainly don't have to if you don't want to, but you can."

"Now, he tells me." What a hell of a way to start the day. I went back outside for my kit, then came in and finished combing my hair and brushing my teeth.

The guys announced they wanted to go fishing, so Mollie and I got into our suits and went to the dock for sun. Mollie surprised me by saying. "I just may sun nude today while the guys are fishing, do you mind?"

"Of course not help yourself. I'm still a little shaky from the bear." With that Mollie stripped and lay back down on her towel.

"I like this. I've never done it before, but I like it." The heat of the sun and the peace and quiet settled me down in no time. After just sunning a while Mollie asked, "Vickie, now that you look back on it, how'd it feel to be naked in front of everybody?"

"I didn't realize I was until the last minute, and then I panicked, so I don't know except in the bedroom afterward, I was absolutely shaky. It didn't feel like fear, but I was shaky so maybe it was from being naked out there. You'd like to do that wouldn't you."

"I've thought about it a few times, yes. I don't know if I'd have the nerve though."

"If you think about it, we've all seen you mostly naked, just not all at the same time." "Yes, I guess that's right. Letting Rick see me was so unbelievably exciting for me. I was a mess afterward. I still can't believe you let him see me like that. That was wonderful and a big help."

"I'm glad. Rick sure enjoyed it. He still mentions it."

"Really?"

"Oh you rang his bell, Mollie."

Chapter Six

We sunned a while longer then went up to the cabin. Mollie didn't bother to get dressed. Too bad Rick wasn't here, because he'd be groaning now. Mollie stayed naked until we heard the guys coming. Seeing Mollie naked all that time made me wonder if I would like it. I sure agreed with her on the shower. We were in the kitchen talking when they came in. "Where are all the fish?"

"We found them. They are in the lake."

"Some fishermen you two are."

Rick asked, "You two ladies want to go with us for a walk in the woods?"

I said quickly, "No thank you, there are bear out there."

"There were bear all over where we were the last time."

Mollie sucked in her breath. "You're kidding, right?"

"No. There are bear all over the whole upper peninsula."

"Oh my god and I walked all that way naked."

"The bear don't care if your naked, only Bo and I do."

"Very funny," I took a deep breath and said, "So if we walk in the woods, it's safe?"

"Sure it is. They don't want anything to do with us, just our garbage, or our food."

"Then I'll walk with you for a while."

We walked a ways into the woods, but were careful so we wouldn't get lost. They might not find us for a long time if we screwed up and got confused. We finally went back, took a long soak in the hot tub, and then broke out the tequila for margaritas. It was quiet, warm, and pretty there, and the margaritas tasted wonderful. We went through three batches and I was getting pretty tipsy along with Mollie. Rick asked us, "Did you two get some sun today?"

My loose tongue jumped in and said, "Some of us more that others."

Did Bo pick up on that? You bet he did.

"Interpret that for Rick and me."

Mollie knew it was coming so she said, "I sunned in the nude."

Rick whined, "And we were out fishing. What a waste."

"Had you been here I wouldn't have been naked."

"But I think it's only fair that if Vickie can see you naked, Bo can see you naked, then I should be able to see you naked."

"Sorry Rick honey, that's a good argument, but it doesn't work that way."

"Well damn. Then I'll just have to rely on my imagination and I have a good one. Let's see now...wow, would you look at her. Now I'll look from behind...Mollie, you look good sweetie."

"Now stop that, Rick."

We changed and went to town for dinner and a few drinks. The guys were really wound up and did their best to get Mollie and me stirred up. I didn't let it show, but some of the things they were coming up with were getting to me. Maybe it was the alcohol, but I didn't think so. Bo said, "So Vickie honey, when do I get to see you naked again. That was wonderful, but it wasn't enough."

Hitting him Mollie said, "Bo, behave yourself."

With a big smile Rick said, "You did make a spectacular entrance."

"I'm sorry, Vickie, I had to tease you about it. I waited as long as I could."

I smiled and said, "You lasted longer than I thought you would, Bo." Damn it, why was I enjoying this so much? Mollie was the exhibitionist not me...was I?

We headed back toward the cabin before we got too drunk to drive, being tipsy was fun, but drunk was awful. It was only a few minutes and from the back seat we could hear Mollie giggling and then saying softly, "Bo, stop that. Not in front of them."

"We aren't. We're in back of them." It was all I could do not to look, but I saw Rick look in the rearview mirror then look at me and raising his eyebrows silently say wow!

It was only about a twenty-minute ride to the cabin, but a lot could happen in twenty minutes. Again with a whisper, "Bo, you're turning me on, please stop...Bo...please..."

I was starting to squirm in my seat. It felt like we were teenagers. Bo was turning me on too and I was dying to see what they were doing. Rick was smiling ear-to-ear and glancing in the mirror every so often. I couldn't stand it any longer. I glanced back and saw Mollie with her top off and her head back with her eyes closed and Bo sucking one breast and playing with the other one. I meant to just glance, but I watched in fascination getting more turned on by the minute and my hand unconsciously finding its way between my legs. I was only slightly aware that Rick passed our turn and kept going, taking us for a ride. I watched as Mollie slowly slid sideways until she was on her back across the back seat and Bo was on top of her. God, I wished there was more moonlight.

I didn't look at Rick, and still didn't realize I was playing with myself through my jeans. Rick was watching both shows and getting turned on too. I saw Bo unfasten Mollie's jeans and slide them off and moving his hands all over her and inside her panties. It was like I could feel his hands on me. Oh, how I wanted to be naked right then. At some point, I became aware of where my hand was, but by then I didn't care. I unfastened my jeans, sliding them down until I could reach my sex with my hand. I only briefly glanced at Rick as he watched me and glanced in the mirror trying to see down into the backseat. There wasn't enough room back there for Bo to do what he really wanted to do, but he managed to get his tongue on Mollie's mound and Mollie started pushing her pelvis up to meet him.

I couldn't believe this. I was looking at Mollie naked, and Bo playing with her breasts, and eating her and all in the backseat in our presence. We must have had more to drink than I thought. They didn't seem to be aware of me watching them. Maybe they just didn't care anymore. My hand was busy doing what little it could for me as I continued to watch them and Rick continued to watch me. My nether regions were on fire and my breasts cried to be touched.

We drove on down the road and I continued to watch them. Mollie was getting faster in her moves and I could see Bo really increase his actions. Mollie started with, "Oh...Bo...oh, oh...yes" then Mollie froze and her eyes popped open and looked right at me as she climaxed. I doubt she was seeing anything at that moment, but it didn't matter. I couldn't stop looking. I was entranced and with two fingers inside me, I was doing myself the best and the fastest I could. Looking back it would have been wonderful to climax the same time that Mollie did.

Mollie lay there, slowly getting normal breathing back and Bo was looking at her and smiling. Mollie looked at me and smiled and her eyes were misty. I'd never watched a woman climax before. My world was spinning and my emotions were running wild and my hand had stopped having failed in their mission. This was all new to me. I had seen a porn movie a couple of times years ago, but I didn't care for them. This was totally different. Mollie and I had to have a talk and I wanted it to be soon. Rick turned the car around and headed to our cabin again, I looked out the window in a daze and Mollie and Bo were very quiet. A big line had been crossed, and nobody knew quite what to think, do or say. I knew I'd never be the same.

When we got back to our place, we staggered inside and Bo and Mollie said good night and went to their room. I stood in the living room looking at Rick. My head was swimming, partly from the drinks and a lot from what had just happened. Rick came over to me and put his arms around me, "You doing okay, honey?"

"God Rick, I really don't know. I'm drunk, but I can't believe what just took place. I can't believe what it did to me. Mollie was looking right at me when she climaxed."

"Vickie honey, it sure surprised me to say the least. I knew Bo was past the feel good stage quite a while ago, but he was more drunk than I thought I guess. I also can't believe how it affected you though. You turned me on as much as they did that's for sure."

"Rick, let's go to bed too. I've had plenty to drink and in spite of being turned on, I'm tired."

Chapter Seven

Rick and I were up first and having coffee when Mollie came out in her robe. "Morning, you two."

"Morning, Mollie, how do you feel this morning?"

"A little fuzzy around the edges to say the least, but I'll live, how about you two?"

Rick said, "I'm fine. That's one good thing about being the driver."

I looked at Mollie with a weak smile and said, "I'll live. I might even feel pretty good once I eaten and showered."

Greasy eggs didn't sound very good at all for some reason so I settled for toast and coffee and Rick made some oatmeal for him and Mollie. We were done and having coffee when Bo came out looking worse for the wear. "Morning everybody. I think I died last night, so I might not really be here. If I am, just nod." We all smiled at him and nodded. "Good...I think anyway."

All four of us sat there being pretty quiet and drinking coffee. I finally said, "I'm going out for a shower."

As I gathered my things and came out, Bo said, "I think I owe everybody an apology. I vaguely remember doing some things that I shouldn't have. I'll try to be better behaved the next time I decide to get drunk."

I broke the silence by saying, "You're forgiven, sweetie. You sure gave us all one hell of a show though. Do you remember any of it?"

"Most of it I think. Who knows how much I don't remember though." I went out and had a long wonderful shower taking more time than I ever had. I knew there would be little competition for the hot water for a while at least, and I felt almost like new when I came back in. Mollie was just getting up from the table and said she was next.

By mid morning, Mollie and I were ready to try sunning on the dock and the guys were going fishing for a while. Bo needed more quiet time to recover, and he could fish or just enjoy the boat ride as he chose. Both guys seemed fairly harmless now, so Mollie and I went down to the dock instead of waiting until they left. Our bikinis didn't cover very much, so when the boys came down we were pretty much out there for them to see but they got in the boat and left. I said, "They sure are quiet today. I can't believe we didn't get kidded or our asses slapped."

Once the guys were out of hearing and seeing range, Mollie stripped again and sunbathed in the nude. I lay there and turned my head toward Mollie and said, "That was an incredible sight last night. I'm sorry for staring, but I couldn't help myself. It was so erotic,"

"At first I wanted Bo to stop. We shouldn't have done that. But he knew how to get to me and he did. Once that happened I wanted you two to see us. I'm sorry if we offended you two."

"I didn't know what to do or think at first. I didn't know if I was offended or turned on. When I realized I was turned on, I did my best not to look back there. But once I did, I couldn't stop watching. I got so excited, I tried to do myself sitting up there, but it didn't work."

"How did Rick take it?"

"He smiled ear to ear the whole time, and once I started he couldn't decide what to watch."

"Vickie, I got so incredibly excited knowing you two could see us. I've never experienced that before. I might as well admit it; I'd like it to happen again sometime. I get hot just thinking about it.

"Can I ask you a question, Mollie?"

"Sure."

"When you climaxed last night, were you able to see me watching you?"

"Yes, I saw you there."

"Mollie, it was like you were looking inside me. What were you thinking?"

"I don't remember any real thoughts right then, except I wanted to share it with you, but it was the most intense orgasm I've ever had. I thought it would never stop."

"Mollie, it sure has made my world spin. I still don't know what to think." I was so turned on it scared me and I didn't dare think where this might go eventually. I reached back and unhooked my bra and took it off. It was time to see about sunning topless and maybe bottomless. Mollie didn't say anything.

We were quiet a while and Mollie was lying there with her eyes closed It felt so sinful and erotic to be out where people could see me naked. I put a hand on my breasts and felt the nipples get hard and erect. Even that touch made me hold my breath for a minute. I took my bottoms off and lay back down feeling the sun on all of me.

After a little bit I said, "Mollie, I think I better go up before I burn."

"Okay Vickie, I'll be up shortly." I walked up to the cabin naked and taking my time. Damn it, Mollie was right again. It did feel good. Why? I walked through the cabin and out back getting in the shower and rinsing down. I was so relaxed. I felt wonderful. As I stepped from the shower Mollie came out and stepped in looking red and hot.

I was just in and dressed when here came the guys. It dawned on me that they could have come in as I came in from the shower. "Bo, you look like you feel a lot better."

"I feel good as new."

"You two will be happy to know that you just missed both of us sunning naked."

In a surprised voice Rick said, "You too?"

"Yep, me too."

"Damn." Mollie came in and announced she was hungry and would fix a snack for us. I made iced tea and we gathered on the front porch for summer sausage, cheese, and iced tea. We'd had enough alcohol for a while. We had been on the porch an hour or so, when clouds rolled in and within another hour it was sprinkling. And soon after that it was a full thunderstorm. It was quite a display of lightening and in no time the lights went out. Between the trees shading the cabin, the dark clouds and it getting late the cabin was pretty dimly lit. None of us had thought to have storm candles and the only flashlight was in the car. We had to save that for essentials. Rick said, "The only thing to do is build a little fire in the fireplace for light."