All Comments on 'Trip to England Ch. 06'

by evals22

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
story not complete

You have to continue....dropping the story where it is now...

The story isn't finished yet!!!!!!!!

Wayne in Toronto

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
comments on this chapter

Many thnxs for continuing with the submission of lori. I and my g.f. are finding this very arousing,erotic and just what we are seeking form our sex life. however, this chptr was not as good as the others re lori dressing to plse in stocings see through blouses etc and not being degraded,humilaited as in previous. however we would love you to continue on re blk cock k9 bukakke before she goes back to USA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
story incomplete

please finish the story. This chapter wasn't what I was expecting. Please make her husband be a little more 'manly'. He cannot possibly still love her as before. But keep up the good work

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezealmost 20 years ago
please continue

I cannot understand all this forgiveness on Lori's part all of a sudden, and Ian's lack of tormenting Tom has all but ceased.. Last night at the pub, she was ready to call it quits with him. Was massaging her whelts with aloe vera all it took for the no good son of a bitch to forgive him, his purported trespasses against her?

No more humiliation of Tom in this chapter. Why not? he was going down the path but you stopped. This is not consistent with the story line as Ian and Lori has held nothing in their hearts,but contempt for him up to now.

I was hoping it being a gay beach, you would have let him be fucked by a guy that might have had aids, or suck a guy's cock that had Herpes. Anything but just pour the fucking wine for the two doms..

At least let Ian or lori have beaten the shit out of Tom.

This chapter was rather boring, but I think the next will come to life again. Maybe this was just the quiet before the storm and he will suffer pain and humiliation, even beyond what is expected. Maybe Tom will be fucked in the ass by a bad assed bull mastiff dog, or dragged naked behind an automobile.

Another thing I could not understand was why Ian and Lori let Tom accompany them on the sightseeing tour at all. Part of being a cuckold is sitting, waiting and wondering, what a slutwife is doing with her lover while you sit at home wanking, is it not? Most all stories I read has that scenario.

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Please continue

I want to see how the author plays this out.

Unlike some of the other reviewers, I liked this chapter. I enjoyed Tom helping Lori with lotion. I think Ian believes that Lori should experience the week without precluding any of her options with Tom after the week is over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
TOM, THERE ARE MORE FISH IN THE SEA

WHO WANT A USED AND ABUSE WOMAN.THE WRITER WIMPY AND SICK THINKING,FORGET COMMON SENSE.A WHORESLUT FOR ANOTHER MAN AND STICK IT TO HUBBY AT THE SAME TIME WHAT MAN WOULD GO FOR THAT.GO HOME AND START ANOTHER FAMILY AND LEAVE HER ASS IN ENGLAND WITH THE THINGS SHE ENJOY.IT WILL NEVER BE THE SAME RESPECT AND TRUST.IT WILL BE HER LOST.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
TOM

IF THIS LAME MINDED WRITER WOULD GIVE TOM SOME NUTS,HE WOULD HAVE THE AMERICAN WIMP BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF THE LIMEY PRICK AND KICK THE FUCK OUT HIS WIFE ALL THE WAY BACK TO CALIFORNIA.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
back in the right direction

I think this story is heading back in the right direction but who can say. IT could tip either way as foa as the plot is concerned. As to the writting its definetly good. The sex has been hot and well described with enough detail to make it interesting but not boring. Can't wait to see how this one ends.

BIGJUBIGJUalmost 20 years ago
put her on the game

how about putting lori on the game

turn the slut into a whore

littlewifelittlewifeover 13 years ago
don't stop writing.

I've had fantasies of again being with another woman.

This story tops anything I've ever really done while in the sorority years ago.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous