All Comments on 'Turned Out Ch. 02'

by irradiatedd

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Lucky boy

Just wish it was me, hope there are more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
is it really rape if he cumms?

This series is getting really interesting. Looking forward to what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome !!

Please write more. This is excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Oh my!

A nerdy girl and a punk girl dominating a guy is the ultimate turn on for me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow!

Another incredible story!!

I love the physical strap-on parts... but the humiliating words are maybe even better!! :) And the descent into being the girls' sissy slut-face is great!

cutupcutupabout 12 years ago
Amazing

Wow just wow, its humilating and romatic nice work with a nerdy girl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

way too very hot. keep em up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Hotness. Make Jessie and Christine compete for his affections. There is no way they want to give up that butthole of his.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
riding her huge dick

Fantastic ! - I especially loved the bit where she lifted him unto her huge dick and fucked him standing !

I'm horny as hell now, would love to hear more from this writer .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Moar

msbishop702msbishop702about 10 years ago
holy shit

God where can a find girls like these and ones that are willing to rape me and turn me out god how humiliating yet oh so very hot and sexy... I dream of being used like this more please.

malcolmwood24malcolmwood24over 9 years ago
Delightfully Humiliating

I would love a powerful girl to grab my legs around her waist and fuck me against a tree.

Even better if she can hold me with her own strength and fuck me in front of my family and friends, fucking me hard so that my hard penis spurts at onlookers, then they see me react as she spurts very powerfully within my tummy.

FrankmsmFrankmsmover 9 years ago

This is my favorite chapter in the series. Jessie is a total hottie. I love how she seemingly can read Robs mind. She's both powerful and seductive. When she silently instructs him to take out her cock she's offering him the opportunity to take part in his debasement. Then she acts tenderly to Rob by telling him how fucking him makes her feel, and later asking him, "feels good doesn't it" , to which Rob agrees if only to himself. Lastly, after presenting their coupling to those present, thereby demonstrating her possession of him, she confides to him her happiness that Christine found him. That a sissy male that likes getting fucked is rare and makes him special. I would like to see how their relationship developes. I can see Rob becoming completely subservient to Jessie, and Jessie taking ownership of Rob.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow!

To be fucked like that......oh wow. My ex-wife left me after 11 years of marriage - the fire was gone, she said. What I knew but had a hard time admitting to myself was that I'd never been able to satisfy her sexually. She actually left me for another woman, a tall and well-built, very athletic woman she said could outfuck me any day of the week I'm thin and small and though her leaving me still hurts, I sometimes fantasize that this superwoman would have chosen me, and given me the incredible orgasms she's able to give my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I love this whole story for some reason I keep coming back to it over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow that was hot. I wish that you would make another chapter explaining how and why Jessica and Christine became so sadistic and aggressive sexually. Also, could you make Robbie more accepting of his role as “Partner” to Christine and Jessica.

This story was very successful.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 2 years ago

This series is really hot. It's weird that it's in Sci-fi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story!

I see myself as a straight dude, but I've been recently addicted to Tranny porn/stories.

Reading this was surprisingly nice!

OMG, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'd love to be seduced, dominated and pounded by a shemale. I want to be impaled on a strong shemale cock and ride it furiously. 🥰🥰

I stay somewhere in West Africa though, so I'm wondering if I'd even see one. 🤦🏽‍♂️

Ladyboyworship42Ladyboyworship42almost 2 years ago

Seriously, why can't random ladyboys rape me? This guy has it all wrong,, he's totally. Ladyboys are WAaAaAaAaAY better than females.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

and he falls madly in love with Jessie

RodimusMikeRodimusMike11 months ago
Is is so bad that Rob.

Is now the campus slut or whore?,also even tho Jessie kinda raped Rob,atleast she was considerate enough to temporarily hide behind a tree,but then she picked him up and brung him around the tree to hopefully get people to watch them as Rob got his ass fucked by Jessie.

But what was so special was Jessie let Rob shoot his cum all over them while she fucked him,and after Jessie shot her load in him,she did something sweet and kissed him like a thank you or appreciation.Honestly tho I think Rob was suited to be with Dickgirls or even Jessie and just tell regular girls to Fuck Off that he is a Futa Slut Lover.

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 2 months ago

HOT! Definitely a must read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous