Turned Out Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah...you're gripping me so hard! Come on, cum for Jessie. Cum because you love getting fucked like a girl." Those words were the last straw. Despite all his effort he felt the juice rise up from his tight balls, force its way up his urethra and blast from the tip. He tried to keep his ridiculous moaning to a minimum as he shot spurt after spurt on both his and Jessie's shirts until they were almost covered in his jizz.

His ass repeatedly gripped and then loosened and then gripped around Jessie's cock as he orgasmed. The idea of making a once manly man cum by forcing herself into his ass was too much for her to handle, and her own dick unleashed its girl cum deep into Robbie's bowels.

Just like Christine, her cum was unnaturally hot and Robbie felt like a gallon of steaming goo was being dumped into his butt. He distinctly felt every shot her penis blasted in his ass, and how her accumulating jizz filled and stretched his bowels. She held him tightly as the last of her cream spurted into the pool of jizz in his butt. "You're such a good slut," she breathed, her voice wavering. "I'm so happy Christine found you. A man-whore who likes getting raped is so rare." She looked at him with half lidded eyes, her face flushed and covered with droplets of sweat, and gave him a sloppy kiss on the mouth. He wanted to deny that he liked it, but the evidence that covered both their shirts was undeniable.

After standing there for a bit with her deflating cock in his butt, she lifted him up again, but this time when her dick slid out it was followed by a stream of hot gunk. Again he didn't enjoy the feeling of being so exposed. He prayed to god that no one was around to see the large amount of girl jizz that was flowing out of his gaping and twitching hole. He couldn't imagine a worse possible scenario than being seen in such a position. He buried his face in Jessie's shoulder, wishing she would just carry him away so that no one would see his face, and so that he wouldn't know if anybody had just witnessed this severe emasculation.

12