Vacation with Peggy Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, fuck me, pinch my nipples. Leave some marks for my husband to see when I get home so he knows that Steve used me well."

I walk over and put my cock in your mouth, "Suck it bitch and keep riding that cock."

"Let's take the bitch to bed and make a sandwich out of her. Off my cock." Peggy gets off of you and we head to the bed. You lay down and Peggy gets on top of you and puts your cock back in her cunt. "Oh yes, that cock is back where it belongs. Fuck me."

I get behind you and start playing with your ass. I have you suck my fingers, "Get them good and wet before I shove them up your ass whore." You get them wet and I push you down on Matt . I then spit on your ass and start to push my fingers up your ass. "Oh that ass is nice and tight. It's going to feel really good fucking it. You're going to like having Matt fuck your cunt while I fuck your ass aren't you?"

"Yes. That is going to feel so good. Keep finger fucking my ass and shove your cock straight in whenever you are ready."

I use my fingers a little more and then I pull them out and shove my cock up your ass. "Lick and clean my fingers that were in your ass slut" I say as I put my fingers in front of your mouth. You open up and start sucking on them. "Good bitch."

We keep fucking you for a bit when you start cuming which gets Matt and I off so that we all three come almost at the same time. "That felt so good, thank you for being such good lovers."

With that we collapse and fall asleep.

12