Weekend Getaway

Story Info
A surprise visit doesn't spoil our weekend.
1.6k words
4.12
20.8k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 11/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ding! "Please return your seats to their full upright position and make sure your seatbelt is fastened as we prepare for landing."

I wake, groggily from my fitful sleep. It's been a long flight but my excitement starts building again with thoughts of seeing you. My thoughts drift back to our past conversations and all the things we have talked about doing but haven't yet had the chance to do.

Before long the plane touches down and I walk into the baggage area to collect my things. As I walk though the doors I finally see you for the first time. Your hair falls in waves around your face and as you see me your wonderful smile lights your face. I can't help but notice how sexy you look in your white top and blue skirt.

"Kylie, it's so good to finally see you" I say as I wrap my arms around you in a big hug.

"You too Tom, you're even taller than I pictured you" you reply while returning my greeting.

I hold you a second longer, savoring the feel of your body pressed against mine and simply gaze into your smiling eyes. Slowly letting go I move over to the conveyor belt and pick out my bag. I offer you my other arm which you take and say "lead on, I don't know where you're parked, or even where the parking lot is."

"That's right, this is your first time here isn't it. It's this way" you deftly steer us out the sliding doors and into the late afternoon sun. "I'm so glad to see you, I've been looking forward to your visit. I have good news and bad news though, which do you want first?"

"It's so nice being here with you I want the good news first to make it even better!"

Your reply is to reach into your bag and place a small pink box into my hand. As I look at it closer I see that it has one button, a small knob and a toggle with 4 settings. I quickly glance back at your face and the fire alight in your eyes instantly makes my pulse quicken.

"I'm wearing it now. It came with instructions but I thought it would be more fun if you figured it out by experimentation" you purr.

I press the button on the remote and your grip on my arm tightens and the smile you are still wearing softens into something sultrier.

My cock twitches as you whisper into my ear. "I've been waiting for you to do that all day! I can't wait for you to feel how wet I am."

Before I can test the other settings on you we reach your car. I throw my bag in the back and settle into the passenger seat next to you.

"Ok, now for the bad newwwwwwssssss." Your breath comes in gasps and your hands grip the steering wheel tightly when I swiftly turn the knob on the remote.

"So that's what that does" I remark before reaching my hands over and pulling you in for a kiss.

Your lips are a wonderful combination of tenderness and passion. They are soft and yielding on mine and your arms reach out to pull me closer to you. I turn the knob on the remote again and am rewarded with more urgency in your kiss and a soft moan in your throat.

I'm lost in our first kiss and have no concept of time until you gently pull back and we separate. "That was wonderful" you sigh "but the bad news means we need to get going."

"What is it?"

"I just found out while you were on your flight that two of my friends are here for a surprise visit. I know that this was supposed to be our time together but I promise I'll make it up to you and we will have time to play, I promise."

"Ahh, I see." I can't quite keep the disappointment from my voice.

"You will like them, now keep that thing under control so I don't make us crash" you point at the remote still in my hand.

I push the button on the remote again as you start the car and we pull out of the parking lot. We talk amiably on the drive. You point out different buildings and landmarks as we make our way into the city and I gawk like the tourist that I am. We quickly pull into the parking lot of a restaurant and I push the button on your remote again while you are turning the car off.

"Mmmmmm." You look at me with smoldering eyes. "We're meeting them here for drinks and dinner, come on."

"Lead on beautiful." You take my arm again as we walk towards the doors and I move the toggle on the remote one position over.

"Oh god" emits from your mouth. "It was just vibrating before but now it's also spinning around inside me!"

"Sounds like fun!"

We walk in the main doors and a wonderful Italian garlic smell fills the air. An attractive couple seated in one of the booths immediately starts waving at us and Kylie moves us towards them.

"This is Peter and Melissa" you introduce your friends.

"We're sorry to have crashed your weekend getaway" remarks Peter.

"We will try to make sure you still have a good time" adds Melissa.

The waitress appears as you and I slip into the other side of the booth across from Peter and Melissa. Everyone starts talking at once and ends up dissolving into laughter. The first round turns in to the third and our conversation continues.

I can tell that you are very good friends with Peter and Melissa as you talk about everything under the sun. Everyone does a good job of trying to keep me involved but I don't mind listening to the flow of conversation. I have the remote back in my hand and I start using it while you are talking.

I change settings on the remote whenever you are speaking, trying to get you to lose your focus and occasionally get you to draw out a word or two. Meanwhile we're snuggled up against each other in the booth and your hand is on my thigh. Each time I adjust the remote your hand on my leg grips tightly for a second or two before relaxing again.

I move my hand under the table to your knee and then start gently caressing the inside of your thigh as an accompaniment to the toy pulsing away within you. You shift your leg to rest on mine and your hand on my leg slides up and starts tracing the outline of my erect cock in my pants.

"I need to use the restroom" you say "come along with me?" You offer your hand to Melissa.

"Sure" Melissa answers.

While you are gone Peter and I partake in the male ritual of talking about why women need to go to the restroom in pairs. It's not long before your return though and you slip back into the booth seat next to me resuming the pose you were in before leaving with one leg across mine.

The conversation picks up again, seemingly without pause. I notice that Melissa is starting to look a little pink and wonder if her drinks are getting to her.

I resume playing with the remote and sliding my hand over your thigh. You deftly pull the zipper on my fly and slip your hand into my pants, gently squeezing and stroking my cock.

Your ministrations don't seem to be timed quite as well with my adjustments to the remote so I turn everything I can up to max to try and get a larger response from you. Suddenly Melissa lets loose a sharp gasp and grabs onto Peter's arm.

You immediately grab my hand and pull it all the way up between your legs. I can feel how wet you are as my fingers come into contact with you smooth pussy. I easily find your engorged clit and start my fingers moving over it.

It dawns on me that there is supposed to be a toy there instead of your amazingly soft, slippery skin and my eyes shoot back across the table to Melissa. By now she is panting softly, still holding Peter's arm and almost glaring across the table at us. I quickly use the remote to turn the toy off and Melissa starts to slowly relax.

My eyes shift back to you to find you smiling back at me once more. "I told you they were fun" you whisper to me.

Just then the server returns with our dinners. All conversation pauses as we dedicate ourselves to eating the wonderfully smelling dishes before us. Halfway through our meal I notice that Melissa is glaring across the table once again. I am unable to figure out why until you reach into my pocket to turn the toy on again.

Once you have resumed the toy's teasing and spinning Melissa's glare melts into a softer sensual and sultry gaze. We finish our meal, pay the check and walk out into the night.

"We are going to stop and get some ice cream on the way to Kylie's place" Peter says "see you guys there!"

We quickly get into your car and our lips seem to race together, connecting in another powerful kiss.

"I do believe this will be quite a fun weekend" I say without a trace of disappointment as we drive away.