All Comments on 'Wife Gets Caught'

by the Troubador

Sort by:
  • 555 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You knew

You know very well this i just a sissy cuck story,her husband had to get off on it .

Watching him do things to his wife that she wouldn't do for

him.

You have written somebody with so weak he is irrelevent,less prideful then a sissy with a cock cage .

Hopefully you see that and did it on purpose,because you certainly never made even a weak case for forgiveness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great story ,well written , Voted 5 stars

i can buy into the fact that Crystal & ralph, manage to talk her into it.

But .

she would need to be in a very vulnerable emotional state.

Or her marriage to be total shit & niether is apparent in this story.

i can buy into the cool, calm, collected, forgiving, caring, loving Husband

But.

that man would have shared with his wife the rumors of the swinging club he thought his friends were involved in, would have shared his concerns with her.

he would not keep something like that from the wife that he thought of as

"his very best friend , his life partner, the love of his life "

especially considering his comments about others in the barrel club who have intimated they would like to get to know his wife .

plots a little thin on how/why this nightmare happens.

sorry just no way the "perfect husband" would fuck up in that way

& no way the "perfect wife"

would be so easily manipulated into risking chucking it all away.

still that said , fantastic story , great FICTION , loved it .

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 9 years ago
Fine story, well done......however......

........upon careful review and re-reading I cannot find one single spot, or moment, or pause where May looked at her husband straight on and said, "I'm sorry." At the very least hold a tape copy for an appropriate moment and then move on to being single again, with or without the baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
well

She planned it

She made it more special then with her husband.

She did it, while pregnant with his? child.

She certainly does not love her husband much at all.

That rape, the damaging the cervix sex could cause an abortion. She risked her child, on purpose. For now reason other then she wanted to cheat.

He needs to dump her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
How can any sane person write such trash?

Pure unadulterated bullshit! Author, get a life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
" Gary, I want that tape burned. Do you understand me? I have never felt worse or been so humiliated in my life. And the only one I can blame is," here she paused while looking me right in the eye, "myself," she finished in a whisper."

What I'd say to that is "Tough shit, May", it's my get out of this marriage ticket of you even THINK about doing that to me again. And if you want any chance at us staying together, I get to duck any woman I want, when I want. I may never do it, but I want you to know that if the opportunity presents itself, I'm taking it. You hurt me worse than anyone ever has before, and I'll do worse to you if you ever give me a reason to dount you. That's the deal. Either take it, or fuck off. Your call, May.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

No happily married man or woman would react that way. The friend would have been beat to near death and his wife would have been divorced on the spot. There is no way to make that sound right.

A Promise from before she knew her husband that she felt she had to honor , her husband means zero to her. This story is the perfect burn everyone involved . She is the worst excuse for a wife I've ever heard. The two sneaky friends are lowlifes . As a man he could have never watch her do those things and more than she does with him and forgive or trust her again. No chance at staying together here

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another Cuckold Fantasy

Only a wannabe cuckold would have stayed married to that adulterous, lying, and conniving cunt; what she claimed to her husband wasn't what he saw and recorded and no matter what lies she claimed the viedo shows the truth. The story shows what effort and planning she put into the act, what disrespect she has for her husband, and what lies she will tell to get him to stop any thought of seperation and willing be her cuckold. If Gary had any backbone he would divorce her and make sure he got a DNA test on the unborn child. From the way she planned this, enabled it, and then lied to Gary about it it is obvious that he does not satisfy her and she wanted more; that will not change with time.

Your story will be an inspriation to wannabe cuckolds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Trash

Title says all

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
minus 4 *

No fuckin' way, Jose! BTB yesterday! Cheers!

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
Honorable?

May had to honor her promise to Ralph while shitting all over Gary and her marriage vows? The end is very weak and there are virtually no consequences or even remorse. Gary disappoints me.

The writing is good and dialogue fairly compelling. Thanks for that. I just want to bitch slap Gary. May apparently has no conscience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
problem

I have a problem with this story may sky's she felt honor bound due to a promise yet she had not problem breaking her marriage vows which should have been more important then a drunken promise to a jerk. And realistic ly no repercussions for breaking her vows.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 9 years ago
good plot

very weakly executed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bull Shit

The story, the plot and execution are all BULL SHIT.

I don't know why this kind of authors are allowed to publish their garbage here?

The bastard doesn't get angry at his so called loving wife for cheating but starts finding ways to forgive her.

The wimpy bastard invite the couple who could be the cause of breaking his marriage (if he was a normal guy). He offers them drinks and praises the big dick asshole while showing his porno with his wife.

There was no mention of broken marriage vows at all but he was angry only because his wife wore a certain lingerie for her lover and not for him.

Her infidelity was not important but the bruises between her thighs were. The bastard boasts that he would have hurt Ralph because he was rough with his wife.

In his opinion, he'd been too hard on her wife's lover for showing him the captured movie and felt sorry for that.

And last but not the least, the reason of her cheating. My God, can somebody be so stupid to feel obliged to fulfill such a promise?

The whole story was major BULL SHIT.

I would suggest please don't write revenge stories anymore or the Government may arrest you for spreading brutality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
worst wimp

Gary is the worst wimp in the universe! He lets his wife off scot free after she cuckolded and degraded him. I swear, I hope she screws every guy she sees and gives Gary a million STD"s! Poor excuse for a man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sheer nastiness

Our friend Gary is sheer milque toast. He watches his pregnant wife fuck around on him with his best friend and he's only angry? Don't stop anything? Then he verbally engages them, sparring with them and tells them what bad people they are? And can't wait to take his wife back? Gross, just fucking gross.

Don't get me wrong. If a fellow and his woman want to get into the cuckold thing, so be it, I don't care. But when a woman 'pays' off an imagined debt fucking another man behind her husbands back when they haven't been married long, that is unforgivable.

Dump May after taking her in for an abortion, cut Ralphs sack open and pull his nuts out and off, then punt Crystals cunt as far as possible after taking a running start.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
Loser wimp. May kept her word and broke her vows...

This was a waste of time. Gary will make a willing cuckold in the future but he's living with a women who shit all over their marriage and has rewarded her for it.

I guess that's okay, it's old Gary's choice but in my book he is a fool and no man.

The storyline didn't impress and the characters were cardboard caricatures 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh May....

Could you have Ralph stop by and leave me another creampie? Yum..gulp...lick..yummy.....suck..suck...swallow.....

Thanks,

Hungry Gary

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i dont see it

I just cant see a guy forgiving that easy.

His pregnant wife does all that and its obvious she wanted it to happen.

I dont see not getting revenge and I see DNA tests in his future.

Frankly I dont know of a guy that would not have stormed into the room and stopped it before it started. The fact he let it happen means doesnt match the later parts of the story where he was angry about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Whim and a Whore...

What a fucking whim of a man...should have punish n divorce that whore of a wife... honouring a note.... and break a Vow...what an excuse...if I were Gary have cut Ralph's dick n May's clit...then divorce the whore...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Actually,

that kind of sucked. Analysis and forgiveness = a wimp in this case.

More importantly, he could have shut it down and got to his analytical truth later. He knows Ralph is a swinger and it doesn't occur to him to go to Red Alert when is Ralph coming by?

May was stupid. So stupid, it is hard to believe Ralph and Crystal had not got under her skirt until then,

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not 100% life story

The story is not 100% life story.........a fable example to show a funny situation, where a wife sharing swinging group gather new members to their group with a cocky men (Ralph) and a horny wife (Crystal). A husband (Gary) shows his wife (May) what she jeoparized with this and they avoid to join a swining group. The freedom means not to be mandatory join any wife sharing swining group! The story had two true characters Ralph and Crystal and two fable characters as Gary and May who were a instruments to build the funny situation.

BTW the troubadour felt the readers did not understand his story so he wrote a sequel to this story "Wife Gets Even".

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stupid Pile Of Shit

He watched all the sexing, get a boner and then get angry later on?.... Pathetic ... Pathetic...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One Hell of a convoluted story!

Any person writing (and posting) this type of tripe had to have many loose marbles rattling around where his brain was suppose to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Disapointing to say the least

This was nothing more than a thinly disguised pile of cuck shit from the word go. Most of the men that I know would beat the shit out of the lying cunt of a wife before kicking her worthless whore ass into the curb, then gone after the other two assholes with a baseball bat. Still it seems that cucks now rule on this site. And real men are in a very endangered minority

Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forceover 9 years ago
All the cheaters got off easy....WAY too easy!

He should have told Ralph that his rough rape of his wife could injure his unborn child. ANY problems with the pregnancy would have Ralph sued until he was broke AND charged with rape.

Crystal should be turned out, drunk and half naked in the middle of the night in a truck stop. Let her get dogged 9 or 10 times by complete strangers; THEN she could find out how great it is for a woman to become just a fuck toy.

May should have been locked up or thrown out...not sure which....until after she gave birth and a DNA test completed to see who was the father. Remember, she was WAY too eager to 'cooperate' when her lover came over.

As for his 'friends' at the Kiwanis ; their names should have all been leaked to the press, their employers and several anonymous web sites for cheaters. THEN they could find out how much 'fun' they are having.....after they lose their jobs and their normal friends.

Not sure if this marriage will survive; May will be looking for some new strange cock the next time she gets loaded...... BTB...AND all her so-called friends!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Still a WACC job.

.

gara5289gara5289about 9 years ago

Her story is the stupidest thing i ever heard and how could she not mention to his wife that he forced himself on her? I don't normally take the view to burn the bitch but here I would. Her actions indicated she wanted it and she used the note as an excuse.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Two phrases ruined it...

3 * even if 2 phrases ruined the story: 1st - "all of us women are told from almost the cradle not to hurt you guy’s little egos"...Is this story passed in 1900? 2nd - "I didn’t want to hurt his (the lover) feelings...". She could hurt her husband, but not the man that fucked her and hurt her without any consideration for her? And she didn't told her supposed friend and her husband that she didn't want to see them anymore? Only her husband did that!!!!

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
Sickening

How about, "you wait to get pregnant so you can cheat and have a hold on me through my unborn child?!" Fucking bitch. She deserves whatever he does to her in the future. What is to keep him from screwing around on a business trip, banging a coworker? Or fucking anyone else he feels like fucking? Nothing! Not a fucking thing! We all get the respect we earn, and she threw all her respect away with her HONOR!

retmstrretmstrabout 9 years ago
***

This was NOT a good story. May was too anxious to grab her free pass (in her eyes) to fuck Ralph. Gary (wimp) should have contacted a divorce attorney (shark type) and had termination of marriage contract papers drawn up and given said attorney one of the copies of the tape to hold. Then notify the slut (May) what he had done to keep her in line. If she didn't like it, have the tape put on a porno web site and follow through with a split. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
To the curb with her!

Let's see...A wife who, for no real reason at all, decides to fuck her old college boyfriend. A husband who not only is a voyeur, but an ignorant fool, who cannot arise above wimpdom and kick his cheating wife out of the house. Sounds like a beautiful marriage, huh? (1* because I can't give it less)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Gross, just fucking gross, everything about this story

"“Honey, I… well I guess we’ve kind of come down hard on Ralph."

Yeah, you were downright brutal. Really gave him a thorough dressing down. Boy, was he distraught and almost started feeling badly about himself.

Hey fucknut, how about if we tie Ralphy down, and surgically removed both nuts? How about if we leave his nuts, but cut the head of his cock off and give it to a dog to eat?

That would be being hard on Ralph.

Christ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
It does not matter that the bitch wife did not like it.

She fucked Ralph and that was cheating (or adultery, or infidelity), based on a drunken promise that she made before she got married. That promise obviously took precedence over her wedding vows. Given her shallowness she should have been kicked to the curb. In fact she should have been made to leave with their swinging "friends".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Unbelievable

"Honey, I… well I guess we’ve kind of come down hard on Ralph."

This comment makes the king of wimps look like a hard ass - PATHETIC

1*

Pappy7Pappy7almost 9 years ago
Didn't care for the wife or her friends

but really thought the husband was a weak fool. I have been with a few women in my life and I guess they didn't learn that hurting a man's feelings wasn't allowed, but maybe that's just sexually. And the swallowing a big dick without gagging, well you don't become a sword swallower by reading a book, so even her make up blow job is suspect. Couldn't like much of anything about any of the characters. She should be out the door and Ralphie should have been in the hospital. Only reason not to have her whipped was that she was pregnant and "possibly" it was her husband's baby. Can't see a good outcome for this marriage until he develops a taste for her lover's cum.

Too bad RAAC is the main theme for the troubadour, you are a good writer. Don't need to BTB every time, but at least write some men with balls as the husband.

palewriterpalewriteralmost 9 years ago
@Pappy7 "Write some men with balls"

They say that writers should write what they know and the Troubador know nothing of men with balls. No first hand experience I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Let's see now...

...Ralph was rough and hurt her, so that made May's cheating OK? Husband was not just a wimp, he was dumb as a box of rocks.

ohyessssssohyessssssalmost 9 years ago
sorry

A drunken promise made 6 years ago ,took precedence over her wedding vows. Sorry, my ass. Only because she was caught. I'd be done with her. Actually I would have gone inside after I had them on tape, and beat him with a baseball bat. I would have told her to get her slutty ass out of my house or I'd throw her out. And yes, I would have stopped the recording before I ruined his big stick and balls. Attorneys office tomorrow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What...

Sitting in the garage watching it happen...huh?

A real man would have waited until she was down on her knees, before the cock went in her mouth, barged in and smacked Ralph around. Next, he would have made them both sit in the corner and explain!

When she owned up to the stupidity of the tryst he would have just said...if you are that stupid, I mean so little to you and you honestly want me to believe that a married woman has to honor such a deal then...have at it...I'm gone!

He could have hesitated in the living room to see what transpired and then whether Ralph came out or not, he would have beaten Ralph badly for taking his wife behind his back, no friendship, just greed and disrespect...actually on both their parts.

Unfortunately, love or not, he should have left and divorced her, sad as that might have been. She is intelligent, saying NO would have been a walk in the park?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago
Second time through...

I actually agree with the previous comment. Well said.

sugnasugnaalmost 9 years ago
Fucked Up

She was fucked up because she fucked a dirty swinger without protection while she was pregnant with their child. He was fucked up because he could have stopped her. She was fucked up because her excuse was pure female moronic bullshit. She fucked him because she could. He was fucked up because he should have trashed the slut. Now he is in for years of suffering.

aptonthe503aptonthe503over 8 years ago
One of Your Better Stories

I’ve read most and I thought you did a very good job with this story. The overall plot was well constructed and there was a clear theme. The characters were nicely developed and the conflict was presented nicely. You led us to the precipice and then suddenly changed direction with the confrontation. Very nicely done. I enjoyed this story, it is a 5 star to me!

Thanks for the fun read and please keep writing!

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
Ok, and I'm thinking "What gives with him...?"

To basically paraphrase, "May, I love you too much to not tell you that there might be guys out there you DO want to fuck - and by extension, I'll understand if you decide to." ...?!?

And I mean really?!? If she REALLY didn't see anything WRONG with the idea of fucking Ralph, even if it WAS just the one night, why didn't she tell her husband...? She says she did it for her honor...? Apparently she doesn't understand the meaning of the word.

Doing something bad (cheating on hubby) to do something good (accepting a fuck promissory note) doesn't involve honor. If you did the bad thing to do the good thing, you've got to expiate yourself of the bad thing... I don't see her having done that... in fact, I didn't see ANY guilt in having done it - only guilt in having been found out.

And why should that have been true if it was the right thing to do...? She needed HIM to turn her attention to what she did wrong. How bad is THAT...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ridiculous

What a pussy! Stupid story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Garbage

Absolute garbage. Heaven help us if the world is becoming habited by such a stupid wife and husband.

icebreadicebreadover 8 years ago
Are you sure.

fucking crap 1*

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 8 years ago
Yech

Lose May, she's too stupid to breed with...

Tim413413Tim413413over 8 years ago
So

he's ready to forgive her the next night - or sooner! I'm sorry, but if I had witnessed the entire encounter, it would take me a lot longer. She HAD to honor the IOU?! Really? Author did NOT convince me RAAC was appropriate - at least not that soon. Tags sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Didn't much enjoy that one

For a supposedly smart women, May sure was dumb. A 6 year old promise? What kind of woman, a pregnant woman at that, would agree to fulfill that promise? That seemed silly but without it, no story. What kind of man, upon seeing what was going to happen, doesn't charge into the house and put a stop to everything BEFORE it happens? Again, no story. In the end what bothered me the most was that he really didn't seem that mad at May. And he let Crystal and Ralph go with no consequences whatsoever. Again, what kind of man does that? Not one that makes for a good lead character in a story. Unable to like him or May. I couldn't enjoy the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cuck and whore story

Crap story fron a pathetic writer- glad he gone!

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 8 years ago
wife doesn't get caught

i can't fault this technicals; it was very clever, well-written and well-paced. . . until the end.

since it is a first-person narrative, it's fine to not show "the whole picture", and i would welcome reading this story or a continuation from another character's point of view. we have an imperfect witness, probably refusing to pursue the obvious eagerness on the wife's part, after some internal calculations: "am i happier with or without her?"

happiness is overrated.

thanks for writing!

SampkyangSampkyangover 8 years ago
WOW

What a WIMP and a cheating SLUT SKANK!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
DIVORCE WORKS

You should of had them go through the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just another cuck

Not very many good authors here,, readers are as biggest cucks at the writers.. Only cheating bitches and cucks like these stories... Nattiesmith kiss my ass,,, just another cuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Kill yourself

I say this completely seriously.

The world would be better off without you in it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!

There's no fucking way on Earth that she was bound to honor that 'agreement' and anyone with the slightest bit of intelligence would know it. She did it because she WANTED to.... and HE knows that. He also heard her call him to "COME AND GET IT" and then saw how she'd prepared to please him. Disrespecting her husband by wearing his white Valentine's Day gift was the clincher. So what if what happened to her wasn't as wonderful as she'd anticipated?? Tough shit, slut. The pain and bruises are only part of what she deserves for slutting herself and cheating her husband of what she'd vowed in their marriage, "keeping only unto each other, until death do us part".

He, like a fucking non-man wimp, watched that video being made... having gone inside to get the recorder and hooking it up and recording the action he was watching, instead of storming that bedroom and putting an end to their treachery.

I've seen that other commenters are thinking the same thing that I do. Too many of the asshole authors on this site are writing stories that cultivate learning how to be a happy cuckold as a desirable character trait for the modern male. Well, FUCK YOU, jerk-offs. I'll be happy to fuck your wife and I'll tell her she can smile a lot but not tell you about it. I won't leave a mark on her but I'll fuck her bowlegged and leave her smiling in anticipation of her next full service cunt lapping and vaginal massage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wouldn't Wedding Vows Supercede A Drunken Promise?

Gary did not enter into the promissory note. But he and May made an agreement 'forsaking all others' when they married that would take precedence over all other agreements to the contrary. May proved beyond a doubt that she wanted to capitalize on the missed opportunity to have sex with Ralph that she had missed out on in college. Ralph and Crystal proved they were pure sleaze. If I was Gary, I would not have been in a big hurry to burn the remaining two copies of the tape. It would be fitting if Ralph contracted an STD and passed it along to Crystal. And together they pass the STD's along to all of the other key club members.

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonabout 8 years ago
What happens next, and how we know:

The first day Gary goes back to work, his recorder would capture this, had he the wit to leave it on:

"Hello, Carol? This is May. He bought it!"

"You were so right. Lots of tears, lots of 'you're the only man I want,' and all the hot sex he wanted, and I'm home free!"

"No, I'm fine. Ralph got a little rough there at the end, but I used it for sympathy points, so it's all good."

"Of course I'm in. It'll be a while before I can get away for a weekend, but Kiwanis nights should work."

"Oh, it was a beautiful little speech, and I'm sure he believes every word of it. Too bad I don't!"

"Great! See you then, and we'll have that threesome we should have had years ago!"

How do we know?

May says she couldn't tell Gary about her tryst with Ralph because he wouldn't understand, then she says he would do the same thing in her place.

She says she only did it because she had to, then admits she was excited and looking forward to it. (At least poor Gary caught this one.)

She says the time with Ralph meant nothing to her, but she goes to greater lengths to prepare for it than she did for the "special time" with Gary.

She voluntarily does things for Ralph (e.g. swallow) that she never did for Gary.

When choosing between a six year old drunken promise to Ralph and her wedding vows to Gary, she honors the former.

And she never says she's sorry for any of it.

The only question remaining is what Gary will do next time he catches her, or when May decides to tell him, whichever comes first.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
Annony must be talking abuot his love life again

cheating and cuckolding is what his life is all about. 5 for a great story written by a great writer. To bad he isn't writing any longer thanks to dear annony and his retarded comments. the asshole of LIT should be banned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Almost a good story...

... but clumsily written, and simply stupid that the wife would honor a drunken promise from years ago.

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
may

she could have said NO. she is beyond a sorry slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Promise?

Once she was married no promises before the marriage were valid. She wanted to be a slut so her husband is obligated to divorce her so she can become the slut she truly is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This is so wrong

Yes I know that it is fiction! But I still say that May and Ralph have been fucking a lot longer than hubby thinks where is the DNA test. Also what a CUCKOLD of a Husband. "Wimp". Story is ok! 8stars = 80 %. Love you all! Bye. Greg.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Mature, calm, collected......idiot.

Your a dumb ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
All credibility lost

When you call someone a dumbass by saying "your a dumbass"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Man Card

Gary lost his man card when he did not throw her cheating butt to the curb.

JayHaileyJayHaileyalmost 8 years ago
Trash

You are worst than trash!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not my kind of story,,

I am a very violent person, I get my kicks out of getting way beyond even. This story has no mental release in it. I have spent lots of money to not pay trifling amonts of money I didn't owe and felt good about it. I have settled scores well over the top just because I hated someone or some thing. And I would do it all over again. I know it was just a shitty little story, but it made my anger management classes fail/fall by the wayside.....

sTars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Seriously gross cuck shit.

Goodbye.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I gave your stories one more chance, but they get worse and worse portraying the man as an absolute weak, milquetoast pussy.

He was acting like he was trying desperately not to hurt Ralph and Crystal's feelings.

Even saying that they might be friends again in the future.

If that is not the definition of one weak ass pussy cuck I don't know what else could be.

minus 11 stars

utter trash. definitely last one I read

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEalmost 8 years ago
It's just !!!

It's just fiction, as not real. The story is adult entertainment. If it offends you then (1) don't read anymore stories from this author, and (2) don't tar him with your own feelings of what is right or wrong, because if you kick her (or) him to the curb for 1 indiscretion the human race might not exist. I liked that both acted as adults and worked to save and improve their marriage. I gave it 5*s and a solid 4 on the Budweiser Scale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I agree with

I'm in agreement with jauntoldone. This is a story from someone's imagination it's not real. If you don't like the subject don't get excited as if it's real.

Don't put your real experiences on the made up story. The author doesn't know you from an ant. Difference in my thinking though is to read it anyway you may see something different from your normal way of thinking. (END LINE)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just Another Cuck Story!

Can't say enough about cuck's and how they just turn me off...A drunken agreement from six years ago...get real...she wanted it and for doing it she should be kicked to the curb and her husband should have his balls removed because he just does not warrant having a pair!!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Well written

But absolutely hated every character.

Crystal and Ralph were true assholes, May was a truly disgusting, lying cheating cunt! Awesome that she was pregnant and endangered her child.

Gary was a bit of a pussy. He was a borderline cuck with his limp response.

He was intelligent and decisive but wimpy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just awful

I can understand divorce, BTB, reconciliation and even cuckold fetishes. What I can't understand is the idea of slapping the back of a rapists hands after watching your wife being raped. Even though she's the one who put herself into that situation, while blatantly cheating on her husband. She is the lowest of low's, he is a bit lower than that even. And to tell your former rapist friend you need time apart but perhaps revisit any friendship in the future? Fucking, just fucking sick.

My wife had an affair, supposedly just one time, with an ex boyfriend. I caught them in the act, he left with only his clothes in his hands after my wife fainted. He even still had his cock in her when she tapped out. What I couldn't understand was why she would fuck him again, after he cheated on her before 'us' and married me? I understood the moment he pulled out of her. While I'm about 7" and thick, he was perhaps 9" and thicker. My cunt wife was a size queen. But hell, that was the tool that took her cherry, maybe she thought I was small?

Of course, the usual BS. She loved me, do anything to stay together, blah blah blah. We sat and talked while I planned and schemed. Her dad was my employer and I even worked with two of her brothers AND her ex boyfriend.

I told her for us to have any chance, I wanted time apart from her. More crying and begging until it got old. During the time we were apart, she would have to have an STD screening and also for HIV. I wasn't even willing to kiss her and that made her bawl even more. Yet she could still see a little light at the end of the tunnel and that we might stay together.

She actually helped me pack. We lived in a rental her folks owned without a lot of room. Only married 3 years, she had begun talking about our starting a family. She had even went off the pill a few weeks before.

One thing I need to explain, while my wife was well 'broken in' when we married and I'd been a virgin, our pasts were erased when we said I Do. Yet now she had taken a strange cock into her and all I could think of was how dirty she was, even without an STD. I could not more have gotten a hard-on for her than stick my cock into a meat grinder.

After she helped me pack, I took everything that was mine, even my tools and guns, I left. She seemed to mistakenly believe I would find a place close-by, perhaps even stay with a friend until I felt better about her being a cheating slut. Nothing could have been further from my mind. Instead, I drove from Charlotte NC to Pinedale WY and found a job almost immediately.

It took her and her family almost 2 years to find me. By then I had a girlfriend living with me, had put money down on a small piece of property and was making more money than I'd ever had. Her and her father were parked at my house when my girlfriend and I came home from work. We worked together for the same company.

My wife was happy, angry, heartbroken and livid that I had left without a goodbye. Her father was very angry, enough so my girlfriend showed him she had the police on speed dial.

I had to explain she should have divorced me for abandonment. The usual I love you BS from her in response. I never planned for us to ever be together again after seeing what I had and that made her father angry. So I searched for a manila envelope full of photos, pulled one out and showed him a picture I'd taken with my cellphone of my wife riding her boyfriends cock. His face went white, before red with anger when I asked if I could fuck my mother in law, it wouldn't be any big deal.

My wife began giving me a big song and dance about how (my girlfriend was almost laughing at this point) of how she loved and missed me, living alone and waiting for me as penance. I began drawing more pictures from the envelope and slid them over to her and her father. Time dates were plainly stamped on them. It was of her going into and leaving her boyfriends house after I left. There were more pictures of her fucking him in our (her) house, after I'd left. I continued to pull them out and slide them across. The last one was from four days earlier than when they stopped by.

Her dad was looking at his sweet angel much differently when the drove away. He promised me a divorce and perhaps therapy for his daughter. My girlfriend and I were married 5 months later and had our first baby 18 months after that.

My ex? After her dad fired her boyfriend, she and he moved to California and were married in LV. The last I heard, she had three kids, two black and one white, although they were still together.

I don't care, life is perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
She Placed Ralph and Crystal Above All Others

She and Gary made marriage vows before one another, before God, before family and friends. These vows to 'forsake all others', in a court of law as well as common logic takes precedence over an unnotorized promissory note, written by two drunk college students before marriage vows made that promise a moot point. But the fact that May chose to honor the childish promissory note conclusively proves she placed far more value in it than her own marriage vows, much in the same way that Executive Orders by the President illegally takes precedence over the Constitution and its Amendments. There is much proof that she did not love Gary nearly as much as she tried to claim. Had I been Gary, I would have divorced May and filed an Alienation of Affection Suit against Ralph...and Crystal. The child May is carrying would not bear Gary's name. Then, and only then, would May realize the importance of her traitorous actions.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

I agree with the last commenter even with obamass getting away with things illegal and the media covering up for him.

Divorce, maybe... but THIS

"Looking over at our erstwhile best friends, I continued, "I feel betrayed by both of you. I am not sure which of you I feel more angry toward. In any case we will have to put a kibosh on getting together for the foreseeable future. Maybe some time later we can be friends again, but I certainly can’t forgive you for what was done. Now it’s getting late, and we all have to get up in the morning. I’m sorry for this night, more than you may realize, but good night."

was just so over the top pantywaist cuck loving pussy wimp shit that almost made me throw up.

I can't believe the author's delusionary intro to the sequel. the cheating cunt has the audacity to blame the scumbags for almost destroying the marriage. it was HER choice, she PLANNED the betrayal, SHE spread her legs willingly!

But the author has her blaming them.

There will be no reading of that story, I can just imagine what the author will have as "revenge". She will fuck a gridiron football team and then tell Ralph they were all better than him?

Wimpass pussy submissive husband apologizes for ending the evening early? LMAO

These 2 deserve each other.

Dumber than a sack of Hillaries

dissmissdissmissover 7 years ago
Not feeling it.

May was a bit drunk at the time of her promise to Ralph wasn't she ?

Every woman knows promises like this never count for anything, and men only push in the hope of getting them honoured.

It's all about teasing, flirting, being a bit frisky and having fun ... with no harm done.

So basically, she must have wanted to do it.

Gary has some nice friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stupid

One stupid man keeping a cheating slut. Educated and well read doesn't mean shit to her...did it!

She never did answer the question about who's kid she's carrying.

Bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Suck story!!!

True man stand up and leave. Point taken that she prepared everything for their little rendezvous. That enough to gutted u out from her. God he's crazy if he thinks it will not happen again. No star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Utterly Stupid

Stupid and vile

WhenilikeWhenilikeover 7 years ago
She's a liar and him a fool

Seriously he heard everything from the phone call to answering the door to the very end of the fucking. She set this up, was excited about it, still enjoyed all of it. Including the anal "rape". This is one story where the husband fell for her and his own lies. She will cheat again, likely with Ralph and at some key party. She would be too stupid to realize he's being played.

naxos65naxos65over 7 years ago
how silly

what sort of person is the husband ? Certainly not A MAN !

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
Wimp!

Why the fuck didn't the wimpy husband break up his wife's meeting with the predator as soon as he realized what was going on on the screen?!

AND,after witnessing what she did for the prick (Throat vibrating with the big dick cumming in it) how could he ever forgive her?!

Sorry but this story ended as soon as the dick-head knocked on her door,and she opened it,and her mouth and legs!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pathetic

Another story about a whore married to a closet homosexual. Only a faggot would allow his 'best friend" to get away with fucking his wife's throat, pussy and asshole.

a real man delivers some retribution.and stay with that slut? No damn way!! I'd have even had a paternity test done. Once a cheater, always a cheater. Who's to say this was her first time. And the 'best friend' would have to find a way to eat through a straw and wait a few months to see if his severely stomped dick and nuts would ever function again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
poor thinking again

No way would a husband let any of it go on. He would have beat to into the bedroom as soon as the wife started stripping. Poor thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
, what the fuck???

Some drunken agreement is more important than wedding vows?? Kind of a bunch of shit.

And those two assholes get off scot-free that's another bunch of shit

networkgurunetworkguruover 7 years ago
Give me a break!

There is no way in hell would any real husband just sit there and watch his wife have sex in his house and not try to stop it.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 7 years ago
fuckin stupid

My wife blinked tears out of her eyes, "Gary, it wasn’t that way. It really wasn’t. I love you. You are special to me. What can I do to convince you?"

"well my love, shoot yourself in the head you faithless skanky cunt"

so her her promise to fuck ralph was more important than the "foresaking all others" vow she made to her husband?

really really stupid story

krnchrmankrnchrmanabout 7 years ago
He watches a man anal rape his wife?

Who is this clown. He watches his 'buddy' anal rape his wife, doesn't stop him, and takes no action against him? He stays with the slut instead of throwing her out?

A bad, bad story. Criminal and just plain stupid. I wis you could rate stories a negative number.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Gary, I want that tape burned. "Do you understand me? I have never felt worse or been so humiliated in my life."

My ending:

Sorry, May, but that isn't your call to make. You three, got out of my house. And May, get yourself a damn good lawyer, because I mean to destroy you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I understand

I have let 4 men to date fuck my wife in front of me... And I understand my cock is only 5" and all 4 guys have been 8"-9" and it turns me on so much to see them fuck her hard over and over with cum oozing out of her worn and stretched pussy. The harder they fuck her the more I get turned on! I did let the last one fuck her ass too and she said it hurt to have 9" slamming her as I held her and kissed her and told her how much it turned me on, she said make him stop and I told no you can take it baby let him fuck you. Then when he pulled out I sucked my first cock and cleaned all his and her juice off his dripping boner. She had been wanting me to suck one of her lovers and she said it really turned her on. Our next time we have a date planned with 2 new guys for a 3some and I am going to film it as she takes double penetration. Then I will do as I always do and lick all the juice off her and kiss her as they cum in her is my favorite thing to do.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 7 years ago
Sad...sad...tale of woe.

I would have threw her stinking pussy out of the house.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I Love You More Than Life Itself!

Then hand her a gun, tell her to point it at her skull and pull the trigger!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 All I can say is

You first annony and I'll give you the fucking gun!!

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 7 years ago
Good story...

I know it's been almost 15 years since you posted this story, but I hope you still read the comments. I am glad they "patched things up" between them because, after all, she was expecting their child. But many of the LW stories end up in BTB. I kind of thought that this was where you were going since Gary remembered to set up a recording...evidence in divorce court on the grounds of adultery. But I like RAAC and BTB stories both. Good writing. I don't remember coming across any grammar or spelling mistakes. 5 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

It was very sad sorry story as soon as they started having sex and the husband listened and watched. I real man would have stopped it as so has he heard her on the phone. Hate shit ike this.

RePhilRePhilabout 7 years ago
A very sad story

About a very sad man and his very sad marriage to a very sad women. Brilliantly written!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
this can happen when painted into a corner

should a person get into this type situation you get what is coming to you.. the good the bad and the ugly... kick her ass out the door... once she has been to TOWN she will not go back to the FARM.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous