All Comments on 'Wife Gets Caught'

by the Troubador

Sort by:
  • 552 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Stupidly Cuckolded

Fairly good, til Gary becomes a total wimp, first helets his wife service another man, then he accepts her stupid explanation. Sadly they are having children, as with her morals and his lack of spine they can't help but raise sorry offspring.

khkbkhkbabout 20 years ago
Excellent story!

Contrary to the first comment, as clearly visible, in my opinion this is a very well done piece of writing. Although not a native speaker I truly believe that the husband has more spine than any typical moron US-American redneck would have been able to show in such a situation.

It seems the first commenter lacks some knowledge in reading and understanding his own language. Otherwise he should have recognized that the husband beated his former friend nearly to death. Not physically, as any of the above mentioned morons might have been thinking to be the propper handling of the situation, but mentally, in PROVING by the sight of their very own eyes, and the testimony of his wife, that this former friend was definitely unable to make love.

The husband proved for all of them, that his former friend is not a real MAN but, in the very core, nothing more than an abusive, stupid fuck-machine with a big cock.

This is the way an INTELLIGENT man takes revenge. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Explanation

The explanation for her transgression is too weak. The marriage certificate voids ANY such promissory note.

Also Ralph needs something more--like a kick in the nuts! And Crystal needs some sort of humiliation, job loss, something.

lancewmlancewmover 19 years ago
Thanks.

Outstanding story. Now I want to read more of your stories.

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
Now this is a loving wives story!

Great climatic ending! Her excuse was week. And he was a little tame in the confrontation. BUT IN THE END IT WORKED OUT. Sad that two people supposedly in love are not enough for each over. Now Ralph and that sad slut of a wife need to be taught some life lessons!

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate

(Sorry my first response came out as anonymous)

Joe_AvgJoe_Avgabout 19 years ago
I dont get it either

I know that you are of the opinion that women can act in seemingly irrational manners while still loving their husbands but I really dont get the wife's justifications in this story.

All the husband can do is project his own behaviour and emotions when trying to come to grips with this situation and I dont really understand how he can rationalize it away. Why isnt he more hurt? How can he go from being incredibly hurt by someone he thought was deeply in love with him to total forgiveness in a matter of hours? At the very least wouldnt he wonder what would have happened if Ralph had been a competent lover? I would think that a normal reaction to this shocker would be 'Sure, she says she loves me now that she has found out the grass isnt always greener. If she loved me so much, why did she do it in the first place? She had to know it would hurt me because she would have been hurt if she found me in a similar situation. What would she have happened if I hadnt caught them & Ralph had been an adequate lover or if May had gotten off just from the taboo of cheating?'

Instead of the the husband exhibiting any meaningful doubt in the relationship, he lays all the blame off on Ralph and Carol and forgives his wife completely in a matter of hours. Maybe he is a confident guy but this is a bit much IMO. There may be a fine line between confidence and arrogance but the husband is well over the line in my opinion. Something like this has got to impact even the most secure person. In fact, I would think that the better he thought the relationship was prior to his discovery, the more he would question it after he found out how little he actually knew May. If he was 100% certain that he and May were deeply in love before her 'mistake', wouldnt he question everything about the relationship & assume she didnt love him as much as he had always believed?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Could have been a great story except for

The promise is a joke in such a realistic story where the stars are not party animals who do not care who the hell they spend the night with. It is obvious that such a promise will be void while she is seeing anyone else seriously or she is married.

Furthermore, there was no need for her to call him love and lover. I can understand dressing sexily and trying to impress him since it is happening anyway, but she should never have looked forward to it.

Yet more, you do not need 3:30 hours of evidence to face your wife. He should have popped in there while she was sucking his cock. That would have been enough. If he waits more, it means he is giving up on her (or he likes it).

Critiquing the video was overdoing it except for embarrassing Ralph.

LeBrozLeBrozalmost 19 years ago
A Great Pair........

Of stories, that is....

Gary takes charge, gets to the bottom of things, and, since he knows some things that May doesn't, enlightens her of their "friends'" plot. ....

Great way to salvage the marriage and make it stronger.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I think this needs more

I've read both of the "pair" and think this story needed some changes. I cannot see Gary taking May back without emotional pain towards May and strain on their marriage. May's changing to give better sex to Gary and wear the better clothing, would still be an issue - why wasn't it done before. The pain would last for some time and I would expect that Gary would want more proof that this was a one time situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
As far as writing goes

Do not, I repeat do not, quit your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Ridiculous

A guy watches his wife fornicate her fool head off with an excuse that "I promised!" and utterly forgives her. What planet were you born on? Over 95% of adulteries witnessed by a spouse end in divorce; not however in the world inhabited by the author!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Bullshit

Get real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Unbelievable

If the promise she made before God and man is less important than the one she made to her so called friends, then the marriage is a sham. For an intelligent man, I don't know how our hero can't see that. On top of that, she risked not only herself, but also her baby by having unprotected sex. Stupid. I don't understand how he just took this in stride and stayed with her. This is bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
another Troubador SUPER WIMP story

I hope one day that the fucking idiot that wrote this crap

takes a hand gun

loads it

place the barrel to his head...

and pulls the trigger...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Crape, pure crape!

I'm embarrassed that I read this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Bad!

Man, this was a bad story. Illogical wimpiness. His best friend sleeps with his wife and then acts smirkly and possessive about it, and the husband only tells him in a calm voice that he'll have trouble being friends with the guy in the future? What planet do these people come from?!

Normally Troubador writes some good stories, but this one is a clunker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wimpout from hell

You wimped out so badly, She's a whore, Gary is both a fool and a wimp. He MAY be friends with Crystal and Ralph again in the future? He is one dumb fucker. Your male characters are always foolish and weak. And the repaying this 6 year old bet is the most outlandish crap I ever heard of. Most husbands would have physically thrown her out of the house after hearing that. And damned if the tape would have been burned, a copy to my lawyer, and a copy to her parents........and friends!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Not a chance

Yet another "love conquers all" fantasy. The wimpy cuckold is sure that his cheating slut of a wife is the best piece of ass he'll ever have so he accepts her infidelty and makes the best of it. Never mind that his self-respect no longer matters or that his lying bitch of a wife now believes that she can fuck whoever she wants and he won't lift a finger to stop it. What a turkey! I hope he likes sloppy seconds, bastard children and STDs because that's what his miserable existence will be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
What a waste of time !

They deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What???

Hubby is a WIMP and a half. He may be friends with them in the future? What planet does this take place on??? Troubador, you are truely gutless. Kick their ass out, prosecute them , you already made your case for rape. Then, after you win, kick May in her spoiled ass, and punish her, make sure she falls down a flight of stairs and loses the baby, she shouldn't be a mom, she's a self centered, selfish little cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
the baby

Whos baby was she carrying and did she contract and stds ?

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
funny

he saw all that, on tape, and then asked Ralphy and his wife to come over, showed every the tape about how ooh or aahed May was doing, as she tried his big 9-10 inch dick, gagged sometimes,,, and then he flipped her over and sodomized her

and after the tape showing and some protest and demands from May, he thinks he and May have been tough with Ralpy and Crystal by not inviting them to stay longer!

and he's all ready to "work" to make the marriage work better, IMMEDIATELY! LOL

the story about a woman who promised to an old college boyfriends years ago, during some drinking activities, who remembered all these years, took great care to put on the most exotic thing for the counter,,, who then screamed at her husband about not enjoying it but simply wanting to go through with it, to get over with, with the promise,,,,

and a husband who laughs nicely at the viewing of the tape of his wife being man-handled roughly by a freind who simply says, calmly "You know, I'm not sure if you enjoyed that or not,,, but it don't sound like it,,, since Ralph is such a cocksman, with a bigger dick than mine,,, " and then goes on to tell her a RED HERRING story about Ralph, Crystal and THEIR swring life style and just ended with

"Honey, I am so sorry I drilled you like that,,, come here, let's make love,,, would you wear that sexy outfit I bought for you sometime ago which you never wore for me but wore for that rough man, Ralph, would you wear that for me, and we could work on with our marriage?",,,, that's just simply idiotic!

it doesn't make any sense; this is a man who LOVES to see his wife being man-handled roughly; he's just too wimpy to even want to admit it to here in front of a rough man. a real man would, after seeing that tape, take a long time to take stock of his life and see if this is a woman he could live with,,, a woman who said she HAD to fuck a former date/boyfriend she promised years ago, just to get out of her promise! again, the premise of the story is just sheer nonsense

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
How come

the asshole always gets off scott free. Was the husband afraid to kick his ass. I am really surprised that the husband didn't present his ass to Ralph and beg to be treated like he had treated the wife. I mean that's what wimps do isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You write well..

shame this story is such rubbish.

zed0zed0over 17 years ago
Wimp

Ralph: Nyah,Nyah,Nyah,I Fucked your wife!

Gary: You're a lousy lover!

Ralph: Nyah,Nyah,Nyah,I Fucked your wife!

May:Yeah gary's a wimp but better lover!

Ralph: Nyah,Nyah,Nyah,I Fucked your pussy!

Gary:We have love & respect & stuff.

Ralph: Nyah,Nyah,Nyah,I Fucked your wife!

May: Yeah I love my wimpy hubby.

Ralph: Nyah,Nyah,Nyah,I Fucked your ass!

May:I won't be your friend any more.

Ralph: Nyah,Nyah,Nyah,Yer a Great little cocksucker!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not realistic and not erotic.....

This story lacks any and all emotional and credible depth. I mean if u want to write a slutty wife story then just do it, this half between crap is just boring. The slutty wifes and their cuckold husbands have some erotic value and a good story about a cheating wife getting caught with all the emotions and problems that comes with it has a lot of emotional depth if done right this was just boring.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Gary`s Love

Gary is A great person a good lover if he wasnt May would have never stayed with gary but you should know not everyone is Don Juan and Ralph he is nothing but a wimp and a sadist in bed.

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
this was ego of a dumb husband,with a whore wife

logic sucked and so did gray wife.when she said i do to gray,that killed all outstanding debts.she was another man whoreslut for a night,and if not caught would still be his slut.the hubby is a chub and she trying to keep his ego in order.writer i'm not buying your story,unreal.no two people this dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What

a load of crap,he IS a wimp,she IS a slut,and you USED to be a good writer!

spiderman1spiderman1about 17 years ago
Discusting!

Why do people write shit like this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
it seems

one of the primary reasons why people write these "disGusting" stories is so that readers could read them and TELL THE AUTHORS they are disgusting!, since most of these "disgusting" "stories" are not "erotic" enough for "stroking" purposes anyway; they are just disgusting.... <p>

...Unfortunately, in "real life" people DO do things like these characters here in this fictional stories.... <p>

...That's what's so "amazing:" people actually get together with total strangers and exchange bodily FLUIDS --- which if you look at it under microscope has millions and millions of crawling critters!, be it saliva or shit or sperms or vaginal secretions! <p>

...That's why, I guess, some people go after their spouse with a chain saw, or a gun, because emotional and physical pains are brought home to the innocent, when cheaters sleep around....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
may got what was coming to her dumbass

a clown for a husband and a whore and pimp for friends.aids and stds. to the baby this one smart cookie and dumber than live husband.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 17 years ago
I just read this for the first time. Unbelievable.

I think the characters are not believable. May's "excuse" for fucking Ralph, that she made some type of promise 6 years earlier when she was drunk, was clearly a poor one. Gary pointed out the contradictions regarding her sexy garb and clearly she was looking forward to the session. Here she is, pregnant, and she takes a risk that could injure her unborn child? Since she's less than 3 months pregnant, I would have demanded an abortion. Despite her claim, there is no way to prove this was a one-time cheat; why should Gary believe her? There was no protection for safe sex, as was pointed out; was she really so dumb that she thought her husband would not know? What if he got an STD? Since he did not cheat, 2 + 2 = 4, so he would know she did. How would she hide the signs? By doing a quick laundry? Of course, people committing crimes don't expect to get nailed and neither did she. But I really have problems with Gary. How can he say it will be some time before he can be friends again with Ralph and Crystal? How could anyone ever be friends with people who do something like this? Since there were bruises, cuts, and probably an anal tear, the simplest thing to do would have been for May to file rape charges against Ralph. There was no "consent" for the things he did to her; most were forced and the anal intercourse was rape, no question. He could sample what it feels like when Bubba puts it to his ass in the slammer. But why did Gary do nothing while all this was taking place (other than tape record it)? Had it been me, I would have either gone in with a weapon to defend my wife and my home, or I would have simply left and gotten a divorce, but I would not have reconciled so easily as Gary did. I can't imagine a court forcing me to pay child support and alimony after my lawyer shows the videotape to the judge and jury in a divorce trial. This would not happen, of course; just the threat to show the tape would force a settlement from May that would be in my favor. I really agree with other commentators that Gary was a wimp; other than having a nice chat with his friendly neighbors, he did nothing.

JennyBearJennyBearalmost 17 years ago
Great stuff!

I thoroughly enjoyed both submissions on this topic.

Jenny

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I only have this to say.

I am glad i am a square. I am glad I am not one of the enlightened young people. I have been married but i met my wife in a restaurant where she was watressing. We had many good years together. She did have sex with other men and i had sex with other women but they were friends of ours. Never once did she have to cheat on me or do anything behind my back. I think that the four " friends" in your story were shallow people. True enough Gary seemed to have a little sense till he seemed to have forgiven May for cheating on him. As far as Chrystals and Ralph's friendship. I would have told them to go to hell. With friends like that you don't need enemies. May had no business neing a mother. She wasn't one. To have sex like she did while carrying her child shows that she didn't deserve the title of mother. What's with gary that he didn't beat the living shit out of Ralph. As he was watching him with his wife he had murder on his mind. After cooling off he should have never let Ralph get away with what he did without a good beating. Ralph and Chrystal probably told all their friends at the key club just how much of a whore Mat=y was and a wimp that Gary was. Yes you blew the whole story by not beating the shit out of him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not up to this writer's standards

I reread this story because it comes from the Troubador and I figured I must have missed something. Unfortunately the last two parts came off as even worse than I remembered. Totally unbelievable.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 16 years ago
Let me see If I have this right

in the fnal scene where theybare all watching the video... the wife CLAIMS that she was almost choked to death and the anal sex was Rape.

<br></br>

when the husband why dont she stop it she says I didt want to hurt his --Ralph's- feelings?

<br></br>

where can I geta wife like that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I read the story and thought hard for the best way

to describe it. Finally I got the answer. "Improbable rubbish."

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
IF ONLY...

Gary is one strong, confident and self-assured man. I can truthfully say that given the same situation I doubt I could do as well. Well written, I really enjoyed it. Although, May's character is a little inconsistent. The fierce love for her husband really come through in your writing in the end but where was it in the beginning. A pact made while she was drunk six years ago before she was married and confirmed years later when she was drunk again wouldn't be enough for her to hurt her husband or jepordize her marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
is this for real?

I can't believe a husband would go to all that trouble to justify leaving his wife. Story isn't real and too far-fetched for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Why do you have to make the husband

such a wimp. When he had five minutes on tape he had enough for a divorce. WHY the fucking hell did he have to let Ralph finish with his wife. I would have gone in there and kicked his ass black and blue. I think her promisary note was a bunch of shit and this wimp of a husband lets him finish while he cries like a baby. Your whole crew of characters are a bunch of retardard creeps...even the dumb ass stupid wife that felt that she had to fuck Ralph...I'm sorry but this story sucks...marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
STUPID BITCH!

Great story --but she must be one of the dumbest broads ever born!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
Gary didn't hear the phone call to Ralph

What probably happened : Was that May phoned Ralph the next day after Gary's confrontation, to tell him that they were going to have to be more careful in the future, when they fuck, maybe do it at Ralph's house. Let's face the facts, May wanted to fuck Ralph enough to risk her baby and her marriage, maybe Gary should have the baby's DNA checked to see if it is even his. Gary is the type of guy that will let her shit all over him, and he still kisses her fucking slut ass. She's a fucking slut, either through her ass out, or treat her like a $2.00 whore, but please don't treat the bitch like a good wife, she ruined that.She probably owes half of the guys in town a blow job..Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Waste of words

The author rambles on he could have written the story in one paragraph.Wife screws and blows best friend while husband watched, then forgives her and blames it on friends wife while they laugh at him.THAT I BELIEVE SUMS THIS FOOLISH STORY UP.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
CUM

Why didn't he just eat ralph cum out of her that would have really show her what kind of person he was and i'm sure the author is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
For crying out load

3 month pregant wife, cock going past cervix and she didn't rush to A & E? To be frank - a seriously poor story - nothing justifies what she did.

inSanitylaneinSanitylaneabout 15 years ago
I Don't Know

Enjoyed the story, however... If she truly felt it was only an obligation, she would have treated it that way. Instead of making it perfect for Ralph. For example, she would have said, "Ralph, let's just get this over with" not "it's on, lover", when she spoke on the phone. No need for negligees or such, much less to stroke this mans ego. When it started, Hubby certainly should have waited no longer than to get some evidence. Then he should have entered, busted them up, and sent him running. While she was explaining to him to understand her side he should have presented the flip side... What if you came here and found me enjoying another woman in bed, and then I told you, "it didn't mean anything. I was just keeping a promise I made before I met you"... Would that fly... NO! Not at all. She would have kicked him out and not listen.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 15 years ago
The most powerful point was just dropped

One problem I have with many stories like this is that they don't address well the issues around cheating. It IS NOT just sex, unless you have an open marriage already. Most marriages do NOT accept extra partners. That means that besides the sex there are issues about trust and respect. The more effort that is put into setting up the cheat the worse these problems are. For example, going to a party, getting drunk, and cheating required no planning. Major stupidity yes but minimal damage to trust and respect. If you can get over the sex it is easier to forgive this transgression.<br><br>

The good thing about this story is that Gary presents a very clear case to May about the planning and anticipation that she put into her tryst. It was especially effective to compare the minimal effort put into her weekend with her husband. She protests over and over that she wasn't looking for anything special, that it was just fulfillment of her college promise (how stupid is that?) but Gary demolishes that baloney.<br><br>

Then after that extremely effective summary by Gary the issue just fades away. This, to me, was the key element of the story and whether forgiveness is deserved. She never really confronts all the special effort she made and what that might mean. That would seem to be a critical part of their future relationship but the whole thing is swept into her blanket acceptance of her own blame for letting it happen. Yes she was unbelievably stupid to agree to this but accepting responsibility doesn't address WHY she made such a special effort. And after making his clear observations about this it is inconsistent to have Gary just drop the whole point.<br><br>

In the end she got the screwing she deserved, uncaring and brutal.

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 15 years ago
Cheating as an honorable responsibility...

The wife explains her cheating: years ago while drunken and still unmarried she promised to sleep with the guy if there was no worry of pregnancy. Now sober married AND pregnant she felt it was a matter of her honor to keep that “promise” What a premise… Hubby got it right the first time: “Incredulous” indeed <P>

I could not understand the purpose of the blow by blow advocacy presentation by hubby, showing how inconsiderate and unloving the lover was…And the point is? Yes, the lover was hubby’s best friend who betrayed their friendship as much as the wife betrayed their marriage. But hubby does not seem to mind much. Instead he seems to focus on the fact that while both of them were cheating on him they were not performing gentle romantic sex (???) Would hubby feel any better if his good friend and his loving wife were performing gentle sex instead of having rough sex? One way or the other the key point he seems to be missing is that they were engaging in consensual cheating – on him…(denial, denial denial…) <P>

The wife adds insult to injury with the lamest of defenses: “I did it but I did not enjoy it”. The other line the wife was feeding her pathetic hubby:’But with you I enjoy sex the most’ is such an obvious self serving B.S, I could not believe I was actually reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
BACKBONE

Your male characters would be a lot more interesting with a backbone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
D.I.V.O.R.C.E

IS THE ONLY ANSWER TO THIS SITUATION...KICK HER CHEATING ASS TO THE CURB...THEN, TAKE SOME PHYSICAL RETRIBUTION AGAINST RALPH - THE KIND (BUSTED KNEES, ELBOWS & GONADS VIA A BASEBALL BAT) THAT WILL PHYSICALLY REMIND HIM EVERY DAY FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE NOT TO FUCK WITH A FRIEND'S WIFE...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
stupid asshole

all your retarded stories are about wimpy ass sissies that let their wifes shit on them,try writing about a REAL fucking man that divorces his whore of a wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good story

but I don't understand the husband being so forgiving. Wife is obviously brain dead if she believes what she's saying. I agree with previous comments that her inconsisties regarding prep for romantic tryst vs I didn't enjoy it and only felt an obligation were not completely addressed. Obviously she's tired of the marriage and maybe she should be single.

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 14 years ago
Well written but not realistic

As usual you story is well written with good flow, good character development and a good plot. I gave my rating based on these things. However, Gary was unrealistically easy on May, Crystal, and Ralph. Gary and May's wedding vows superseded any previous contracts or promises, or should have anyway. In the real world, after bringing up the "special" feelings that May showed to Ralph, Gary couldn't have let things go. May showed a real disrespect for Gary and their marriage. I don't think many men would have forgiven her as easily as Gary did, if at all. I'm disappointed that Ralph got away without some retribution. I know he wouldn't have been there, promise or no promise, if May hadn't agreed but he knew she was married and married to a friend. The lack of respect for that friendship deserves payback.

Normally I don't comment on the actions of characters but in this case the unrealistic actions deserve comment.

Thanks for your hard work and please get back to writing, it's been too long since your last endeavor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
plain crap

plain crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Plain crap is right!!!!!

Crap, Crap, Crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What honour?

Seh betrayed him - and than the reason is honour?

hawkeye007hawkeye007over 14 years ago
What?

I'll never read another one of your stories! The main character was a wimp, candyass, cocksucker who deserves the bitch!

MasterCatharsisMasterCatharsisover 14 years ago
Small minded comments

I've come to believe that guys who read these stories and then go on a "wimp" rampage fall into one of three groups.

1. Teenagers who think that dumping a wife is no different than dumping a steady girlfriend.

2. Older guys who are simply women haters.

3. The male equivalent of women who watch soap operas and get so caught up in them that they begin to think it's real.

It's a story folks. Just a story. Nothing more nothing less. If you don't like the ending write your own. But being jerks and assholes is not a option for real men. Real men can write critiques without attacking the author personally.

mwoody2950mwoody2950over 14 years ago
Too Convenient

I kept thinking the author trapped himself when he wrote this. My spin, wondering how come a mighty cocksman as this Ralph character was deemed, could feasibly be so inept and brutal in his love making. This "key group", the women all waiting with bated breath hoping to be with this stud, this guy that assaults the hell out of his women...hmmm...can't really imagine many women that dream of this, strictly following how the author described the bruising left on May. A true cocksman would most likely have left May breathless with orgasmic want, then what... exactly... wimping out every character in the story was the easy way out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
So in the end .... Crystal was Right?

I'm not sure if I'm the only one to catch this. But, the slut of this story, Crystal told Gary and May that they're love life and marriage would be better if they got involved in the swap group. And according to the way the ending is now that is exactly how it worked out. Gary and May appear to be much happier and have a stronger marriage now that May has cheated on him? ... And the reason is totally frivolous. So in the end the bad guy is right. I don't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
THE LABEL!!!!!

I really wish you would label your stories accordingly. You label it a wimp story and I'll not read the piece of shit!!!!

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
Too bad to qualify for a rating (They don't go low enough.)

I hate fucking wimps and amen to what Haweye007 said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Pretty Bad, Never Mind Being a Cuckold Wimp

1. How can a moron like this woman graduate from college?

2. "put a kibosh on getting together for the foreseeable future. Maybe some time later we can be friends again" No emotion, no balls! This is not a real friend.

Sorry, this is just bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hard to take

I am not one of those 'kill the bitch' or 'hang the wimp' guys but I have to say I think the cheating wife got off easy. I do believe that true reconciliation should be attempted especially where a baby is coming in a few months. I would however, insist on DNA testing. She broke the trust and violated her vows in order to 'honor' a commitment made years before which was just a joke anyway. What the fuck is wrong with her thinking. And as far as I can tell she never 'owned' her mistake, the blame kept shifting to the old promise and then her current 'friends' who had their own hidden agenda. No, this woman got off much to easy. Plus the 'friends' didn't have to pay anything except losing a possible new recruit for their swingers group. I never would have destroyed the copies, they would remain with a lawyer just in case. Not to mention the idea of using them to create a major scandal and bring the house down on the friends. One more thing, holding out the possibility of renewing the friendship at a later time is just ludicrous...these mutherfuckers would never be allowed in the same room with me again and if possible I'd run their ass out of town. OK, I know its all fiction. I'm just trying to point out how this story unfolded is so completely unrealistic. johngalt2300@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
next promissory note reads...

She contracts to give him 3 creampies for every old boyfriend she fucks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
imbecile

gutless imbecile. wonder how the man could clean up his mind after seeing what he saw. one conversation and he forgives the pregnant cunt. mother teresa would have been surprised at this generosity of the heart.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Reviewers

It's just a story and although I agree the husband has been effectively castrated within the plot of the story the husband and wife deserve each other and as

Losers will live happy ever after. Because even losers deserve a happy ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Now I don't think the husband was that wimpy, at least not at first. He didn't sit on that tape wondering what he should do he confronted her right away, he confronted the "friends" as well, and told them they were SOL. And in a way I can see why he forgave her, afterall she is pregnant with their child and she obviously didn't enjoy the tryst.

Now that story of hers was LAME. Any friend who would call in a rediculous "note" years later needs to go back to high school. I think I would laugh in their rediculous faces and tell them to fuck off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The writer has a history of wimpy men

all the men in your stories are loser and wimps

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WTF?

This is the most stupid cunt on the planet! Promissary note for sex...what a maroon!

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
The Winners are

May and Gary -

The difference between a true Cuck and Gary is the acceptance of the situation or the way they deal with it.

Gary refused to accept it and confronted it and all the players directly - he did not just accept the preposterous story of why he confirmed that as ridiculous as it was, it was the truth, he loved her more than anything and anyone else - she was a fool but seems to clearly love him and regret everything about the incident. Absolute trust will be an issue but one would not expect her to stray again (we will see what happens in chapt 2) Gary seems to be the big winner here at least so far he definitely put Ralph in his place and hit him where his ego lives, in his cock. the missing piece - put Ralph in the hospital for hurting May - but that is just my sense of right and wrong -

Thanks

Steve

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago
STUPID BITCH!!!!!

Promisary note???????? Give me a break, that woman had a hidden agenda until it all went to shit!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Please tell me...

How can you have sex without exchanging bodily fluids? Isn't that part of sex? Exchanging fluids? I mean with vaginal and oral, how is that even possible? Someone please explain. Answers will be appreciated because I do not get this.

db1044db1044almost 13 years ago
Pathetic

I gave myself to another man because of a drunken college IOU? To quote the late, great 'Cowardly Lion' Bert Lahr, "Not no way, not no how." She cheated because she wanted to. His lingerie gift being destroyed by another man was the only necessary proof of her betrayal. Torch the bitch.

norcal62norcal62almost 13 years ago
WTF? He GIFTED her??

Who in the hell talks like that? Glad to hear that The Troubador isn't writing anymore.

norcal62norcal62almost 13 years ago
WTF? A friend so dear?

Where in the world did the author come up with his little phrases?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Another impossible size big cock story.

You would think a writer would not be that ignorant. At the very least would Google "penis size."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
??

One sick writer if you can call him that. Glad he has stopped he is just crap!

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAalmost 13 years ago
As usual no explanation for the Lingerie.

There have been quite a few stories where the wife cheats while wearing that special lingerie that the husband had bought for her. She never wears it for him but she always wears it for her lover. In story after story, the author(s) never makes the wife, who usually is begging her husband to give her a second chance and forgive her indiscretion, explain why she wore the special lingerie. Either these authors just don't know how to write an explanation from the wife, or they are guilty of just lazy writing. Here there is a big build up indicateing that the husband is especially upset by it and the wife is never forced to explain or be held accountable for it. At least have her admit that she did want the encounter to be special or admit that she was trying to spite the husband. Have her say something! Maybe these scenes have just been copied from one story to the next for "filler" and no one has ever taken the time to flesh out an answer from the wife. Who knows. Maybe I am the only one who gets aggravated by it.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
Kind male buddies to learn to learn

Kind author this story is an exceptional fabula for too pump ego men. This is an example when sombody can give reconcilation. 5 stars!

I wrote in many comments (5-10) on Literotica, only 30% of the women are vaginal orgasmic centered. These women are very and very important the large cocks. However the 70% of the women work very well with normal cocks as well. The problam only the random dating (and in India the random familia agreement also) mixes the small cock men with vaginal orgasmic centered women. This is a unhappines source for women and men.

I had a woman colleague whose was (is) 2 children and a husband she told me the large cocks couse her pain and no too (nothing) much happiness. Many women of the 70% group get pain after the sex with large cocks, because of lack parts from mucous membran of vagina. After the sex they have pain for days same to the lack parts from the mucous membran in the mouth!!!!!!

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
another WACC

she fucks off, he forgives her, blah, blah and next month creampies for dinner.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
Tis is better reconcilation story than papatoad, thecelt and ohio stories are

@huedogg My opinion is other to you. I think this story is one of the best stories on LW section. I think this women with 98% likelyhood she will be faithfull for the all her life to his husband and her children's father (now only 1 child will be). Yes she will never be in the absolute faithful 40% women group yes, but I wrote in many comments here 1 mistake may be forgiven in special case and this mistake was that case.

1. The husband was not wimp he was succesfull to avoid a swap sex group invitation and get rid of not too good married friend couple.

2. He got his wife forever.

3. They becam honest totally ech other.

4. The husband could hear on the tape and on the air earlier this was from his wife a stand event.

5. His wife belongs to the 70% of the women group who work normal cock and she knows for her future!

Very good reconcilation story.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
Duna once again we disagree

this is a typical wife gets fucked story, he is a willing cuckold in my eyes. Name 3 women that would forgive their husbands for doing half of what she did. you cant and a forgiving as you claim to be if it were the man you would be as understanding......

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
Why is this story interesting ?

@Dear huedogg I will not change your mind about this story. However I think my opinion about this story will be interesting. I think the author wrote a fabula and not a 100% life situation. Nobody will observer his wife's face in tiny parts during her cheating, that to know wheater his cheating wife enyoys the sex with her lover on videotape/DVD.

Average husbands look at the event in the bedroom/guestroom/etc with video or his own eyes.

They will act:

1. to disturb the sex to offend the cheaters (to get prison it perhaps is not too good idea).

2. to leave the house to collect strength to plan the divorce proceedings.

3. The smart husbands start to gather evidences (DVD/video/etc.) to plan the divorce and the revenge.

This husband did other thing. 90% of the readers think this husband wimp, mainly who are from USA.

I start my points:

1. May primised one stand fuck for Ralph in the college on drunk state (they was not sex that time at all) 6 years ago.

2. Ralph and Crystal are members of a wife swapping group and thay wanted to join Gary and May.

3. Ralph was a little brutal lover with huge cock almost he raped May.

4. May belongs to that women group (70% of the women) who are not cock size dependent, morover she does not enyoy the sex with Ralph at all. (I think except for the bruise on her breath/body she got lack parts of mucous membran in her vagina, ass. She pretend fake orgasms, during Ralph's nap she started to masturbate herself. WHAT A CHEATER, SHE DOES NOT ENYOY THE CHEATING??????!!!!!

5 She told Ralph she does not want a second affair!!!!

6. Her husband detected everything on the video system exactly, mainly she did not enyoy the sex with Ralph!!!

7. Gary knew about the wife swapping group and he felt well Ralph and Crystal had wanted them (May and Gary) to join to this group.

8 I think Gary think for his child future with a single mother (Below 3 years the wife will always get the children).

After watching the "video movie", Gary planned an excellent revenge against his cocky soon to be best exfriend and his soon to be exfriend's wife.

He invited the and he showed the tape to them (Thay think it is time for a newer member of the wife swapping group). INSTEAD OF GARY AND MAY SHOWED THIS PAIR (RALPH AND CRYSTAL)MAY HAD NOT ENJOY RALPH LOVE PRACTICE AT ALL AND THAY DENIED TO JOIN THE WIFE SWAPPING GROUP. TO ACCUSE RALPH IF HE GOT STD AND WITH MAY CONNFESSION ABOUT SHE HAD NOT ENJOYED THE NOT NOT GENTLE SEX WITH RALPH AND MAY CONFESSED TO EVERYBODY THAT GARY'S GENTLE SEX ACTIVITY 10 TIMES BETTER TO GET ORGASM THAN RALPH'S. SO GARY ACHIEVED BIGGER REVENGE AGAINST RALPH (AND CRYSTAL WHO PROMOTED THE AFFAIR BETWEEN MAY AND RALPH.

I think this revenge (and reconcilation) story one of the most interesting stories on LW section.

This woman will not cheat onece more, because the affair does not join with endorphin, adrenalin, libido level increasing only with pain in her breath, vagina and ass and at once shame with her husband. She can get better sex from his husband and she will not want him lost.

It may be I will not change the mind of the majority of the readers, but to see an other views interesting to the commenters.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Sorry for my mistakes.

May promised...

Thay=THEY

etc..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Moral of the Story is...

when you found out and have evidence that your beloved wife grossly and with malice betray your marital vow --the binding legal contract and covenant between you and your spouse-- just for a lark made drunkenly years before, is to invite the couple of which the husband fucked your wife and just pointed out from the video that your wife didn't enjoyed getting fucked by said husband. The little details about how she does things she denied for her husband is treated as just merely trinkets.

I'm not usually for name-calling and insults, but I believe that with this story the author has just insulted the reader's intelligence. If the consequence of this incident made Gary and May joined the key club --which was the real reason why Crystal pushed and pushed May to honor her so called "contract"--, then the willing suspension of disbelief is justified. But with the ending that the author chooses, it doesn't make any sense at all. No retribution or retribution-planning whatsoever, not even anger and/or berate directed to the cheating wife, Gary even buy new lingerie to replaced the lingerie set that May wore for Ralph. Although Gary got some sort of revenge in the end (at the sequel), it was May that planned it. She got away absolutely scot-free, where's the justice in this?

anybody shares my opinion?

J [drazvich(at)live(dot)com]

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
A fabula and not moral!

Dear Anon

I wrote here this story is not life situation. In the life this sex scen goes to divorce in 90% likelihood (They should wait the childbirth and after it they could start the divorce).

This is a provocating fabula about, that against the our male ego the 70% of the women work with normal cocks well (the miniature cocks are other division) and majority of this women group got pain for days after the big cocks.

The excellent satisfaction of this women group (70% of women) to work with finger and tongue gently long time and after this to use the normal size cock. We men should forget the changing room of the gym ego at 70% of the women.

The wife voted beside her husband he is the better lover!

The story's meat is this thing and not any moral.

A FABULA AND NOT MORE, but for the is one of the best one!

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
Second and third meanings iare parts of the fabula story

The second meaning is a tiny revenge against Ralph who is a cocky for his large instrument. With May Gary shows to Ralph that Ralph's large instument caused pain only for May's normal size pussy and during the raw sex she had to fake her orgasms.

The third meaning of this story is Gary saved his wife from this wives swapping group where May could meet again with the " pain" brutal sex treatment from Ralph.

In the story the author showed May did not get any endorphin level increasing, libido increasing (as in a cheatin the cheater wives) but a strong shame and stong fear to leave the good lover husband from her marriage. She will not cheat again.

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
Well written but!

Commenting on the plot and not the writing or the writter. I just cant swallow how a husband can accept the infidelity of his wife, but I guess he has no problem swallowing that and Ralph's! Personally I feel that any person (women or man) who can turn on and off lying to their mate so easily could never be trusted regardless of the situation or promises made. Dishonesty is a permenant affliction and thus the high rate of broken marriages. Please temper these comments with the fact I have been in a faithful marriage for thirty five years so I'm kind of a wierd fish in this section. (ok bring on the knives)

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
The second meaning

@Dear Rephil I lives such a country where was censorship from 1941 untill 1988. My mind opens to detect the second (and more) hided meanings in the stories. You who lives in North America or on the British Isles you lives such counties where the media have been free more then for 200 years, that's why your mind does not resonate to the second and more meanings in the excellent writers' stories. I learnt to look for the second or more meanings in the texts during the dictature and the Sowiet occupation.

For example DGHear ( one of my favorits) has second meaning in the most his stories, but his stories' first meanings are already very nice for the readers.

1. This story first meanings the cheating the cheater wife the husband interesting answer for the cheating and the interesting reconcilation, which plot is not too nice. This plot are unreal, not too many husbands with balls react for the cheating this way. Almost all commenters wrote this thing. I read this story similar mood with the other North American readers untill Gary's common (Ralph, Crystal,May,) video assay.

2. After this I discovered this story an excellent and provocative fabula and not a simple story. Where is a husband who shows an elaborate step by step disection about the cheating sex scen (he is not sexologist)? THERE IS NOT!

3. What is the second meaning of this story? Against the pumping up cocky male ego 70% of the women works well with the normal size cocks moreover majority this women group get pain from the large cocks!!!!!!! The nean meat of the provocative story that May always would vote for Gary in a secret poll instead Ralph.

4. I do not wonder, that you can not see this story as a fabula, because you have lived in freedom from your birth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
simple little cuck story

Guy sported wood seeing his wife shag another bloke - he'll be eating creampies next. Alot of guys would have killed them both (overreaction) but he watched for hours (cuckreaction). Put the tape in, call a locksmith, separate the money, and maybe trash the friend's car.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Kind Anon read my all comments! This is not real story THIS IS A FABULA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Crap!

You heard me the first time. Grow some balls...

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
another Matt Monroe special

oop's not Matt Monroe but the troubador is just a fucking bad.....you're another cuck lover wanna be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
no where to hide

a decade has passed but the closetcucks have found you, hiding, sleeping, dreaming, the search for cuckery is timeless, for fulfillment of their cucky dreams they will seek, dreams of creampies and cuckoldry propel them, nowhere to hide

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
no where to hide

a decade has passed but the closetcucks have found you, hiding, sleeping, dreaming, the search for cuckery is timeless, for fulfillment of their cucky dreams they will seek, dreams of creampies and cuckoldry propel them, nowhere to hide

Johnny1MJohnny1Mover 12 years ago
The husband seems really, really, really, uh mild.

Surely a husband watching it happen in real time might just might rush upstairs and stop it? And then, his wife having committed adultery while being pregnant with his child and wearing a very expensive piece of lingerie that he'd bought for her on Valentines day, doesn't even get scolded? Instead he tells her how much he loves her. If it had been me, sob that I am, I don't think I could have resisted bringing up divorce, telling her that I would pay child support if the DNA test showed it was mine. Yeah, I would probably reconcile given the circumstances, but I would certainly make her make the effort to get me back. A couple of weeks of pain and fear of being a single mother might really bring home the consequences of adultery. As it is she was had a difficult hour or two, but that's it.

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago
Poor Reasoning

In my view, the premise of the whole thing was weak to begin with. A promissory note agreed to while drunk and so long in the past is hardly the keystone to use as a "character" builder. For one thing, if the wife was that honor bound towards her word to have sex with a old boyfriend, she would have had even more trouble breaking her marriage vows. It's contradictory. You can't honor one vow while breaking a more important one and still claim to be honor bound.

If that's the case, the wife is more than foolish; she's an idiot with little or no understanding of the meanings of honor and duty. Thus, using such an argument, how could the husband even begin to forgive his wife and reconcile?

In my opinion, no husband that isn't a willing cuckold, would ever be able to fully trust a wife not to repeat the same "mistake". Love might be blind, but it ain't stupid.

With all that said, the writing is excellent and the story certainly worth reading, regardless of the eventual outcome.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
It is not WAAC story, it is a FABULA=FABLE !

1. (First meaning of this story) The husband is not wimp, because he humiliated the wives swapper "friends" and to reject the joining to the wives swapping club. He showed his "friends" with the video disection that his wife did not enjoyed the sex with his "friend" and his wife confessed she enjoyed the sex with the big instrumented "friend". He sent his wife for STD investigation. Aim of the sex was not cheating only to recruit new members to the wives swapping club (association). The Author wrote in the story: pussy of Ralph's wife (Crystal) almost started dripping from imagine the sex with Gary in the wives swapping. Crystal was the organizator of the sex with Ralph and May!!!!!!!!!! Gary showed for Crystal and Ralph, (May) WIFE OF GARY SUFFERED FROM THE SEX ACTIVITY OF RALPH. PEOPLE THIS IS NOT WAAC STORY!!!! In a WAAC story the husband got pleasure from the cheating wife's sex activity or he allowed sex for her with other men and he would be a pathetic husband at home. He was not this sort of husband, because he did not enjoyed to watch the sex scen with his wife and Ralph. He also told his wife he will not follow any sex until the STD test will show negative results. He craved his wife's brain forever he will not touch her anymore and the divorce follows her cheating if she has any extramarital affair in the future. Moreover he saved his wife a painful sex activity (wives swap club with Ralph).

2. (Second meaning of this story) Yes this story perhaps belongs to the RAAC story group. However it is not a true real story, because it speaks against a false knowlege about the women. IT IS A FABULA=FABLE, because the Author shows the cocky male ego that against of the male belief only 30% of the women are cock size dependent. 70% of the women work with the average size cocks well, moreover as May will get pain from the large cock of Ralph!!! I had a woman collegue whose were 2 children with husband, who told me she got pain from the large cock..... But naturally the micro cocks are not good for any women.

3. I do not wonder a reader from shuch a countries where the media were free more than 200 years, he does not notice the second meaning of this story. My brain is condicioned the cenzorship of the dictatureship to look at the second meaning of the writtings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous