All Comments on 'Wife Gets Caught'

by the Troubador

Sort by:
  • 555 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nonsense

Sorry no way in hell this guy would stay married to this cum dump, to rell the trith the way wife fucked lover there's no way in hell that she has not been doing this through out marriage. She was just to comfortable doing this. Oh and having a kid is not stopping hubby from leaving since he'd get reasonable custody anyway. Fuck off and rewrite this with a more realistic outcome sissy boy cum dump.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ha ha ha what an idiotic bunch of crap!!!

" My wife and I are intelligent " but she agreed to a tryst after 6 years and into her pregnancy without the smallest fear about STD`s or HIV!! How intelligent!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
YUK

She-it, I wish I never read this shite! Please don't write sick stories about shit!

Fuuuuuck mee man! I am only giving you 20% for the camera set up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Mixed feelings

I find it bullshit that a wife would think she owes a guy a fuck for a drunken agreement while a stupid college kid. Yes all drunken college student I have ever met are stupid. But unlike all the other cockold stories I have read I kind of like how this one ends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Total Bullshit

May would be history and her big dicked lover would be pushing up daisies, and his cunt of a wife would get an acid makeover.

I hate wimps and RAAC stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
4*

Good story but misses reality which draws it down to a 4 . Some stories do not pretend to mimic reality as this one did and I would have given a 5 but in this case Wife voluntarily has sex with no excuse other than curiosity and Husband blames the other persons and not Wife, who was the only one that owed him loyalty.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

She said she'd do anything to make it up to him. I'd of just told her to sign the divorce papers when she gets them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Horrible cucky dog shit

Go piss down your own throat, master faggot Troubador

leahwwleahwwalmost 7 years ago
She had NO RESPECT FOR HER HUSBAND...She will Stray again... and he deserved more pain...

enough said

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
If this was a true story,

I would have to blame her husband for the ass raping and most of the rest of it, for that matter. He could have nipped it in the bud after he had her on film sucking that fuckers cock. But no. Like so many other husbands, he had to watch the whole miserable episode. If that had been me, I would have grabbed a ball bat and my 38 and broke a few ribs on that sleaze bag. And maybe break a few legs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
the real marriage

hey only real man can do that, forgiving a wife that cheat. and i think that from the story you, the writer, did not agree on swapping partners like it's some game. more than the story i like your view on cheating and swapping partners.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
god what crap

glad you feminist beta male coward quit writing. a love letter to faithless sluts and the too gutless to leave them sissy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I don't get it.

How can he tell Carol and Ralph that they can be friends again after little break. That was just brain dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not even a nice try; a complete fail. Here's why.

The entire remorse and regret of the wife turns on Ralph being a lousy painful selfish lover. She anticipated a night of incredible earth shaking sex, and she prepared herself for it. If Ralph had turned out to be a skill sensitive generous lover she would have had zero regret or remorse, none! And she would have wanted more, and planned for it the next time the hubby was out.

She was a willing anxious faithless slut, giving to a complete asshole what she denied her husband. And the pussy cuck deserves all the cheating adultery she will someday rain down upon his weak timid subservient head. Write that story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Underneath It All, May Is A Cheater

May did things with Ralph that she either didn't do with Gary or she seldom did with Gary or he had to beg her to do. It didn't take much encouragement from Crystal or Ralph to convince her to do it. May even admitted she was looking forward to the pleasure of Ralph. He was bigger than Gary. He was aggressive and authoritarian. He was an Alpha Male. She dressed sexily for her one date with Ralph. Something she never did for Gary. She went out of her way to make that night special and memorable for Ralph. If Gary had not caught them in the act, Ralph and Crystal would have blackmailed May into being Ralph's cum dump and joining their key club.

I liked what another commenter wrote. If you love Gary "more than life", May, put a gun to your head and pull the trigger. Oh, yeah! Otherwise, it is nothing more than meaningless words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
idiot plot at it's best

Unbelieveable how mentally dereanged one has to be to come up with a plot like here. What kind of people would have a discussion like the protagonists in this story? I guess high-school dropouts on crack would score higher on an intelligence test. Just hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

stupid cuck shit.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Yeah

authors have to use strained plot devices to come up with something new. Don't ask me to come up with something clever and new. I'm sure it's difficult and I appreciate the effort. As I've said before, it would have been a short and boring story had I written it. A few minutes of video to prove the cheating, a bat across the guy's back, throw him out the front door naked, throw her out the front door naked, change the locks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cucked Out Beta

That beta boy let the guy fuck his wife... He could've easily put a stop to it. Any man not a character in some asinine Literotica story would've stopped this dead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
OMG

Is the husband on drugs?

The wife did it because she made a promise years earlier.?

Hopeless!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
UGH!!!!!

JUST ONCE I'd like to read the story where he begins to witness his wife and "best friend" start their tryst and grabs a crowbar off the workbench, slips into the house and then to the bedroom...slips into the room, gets Ralph's attention while he's pounding May and slams the crowbar across his face, then proceeds to smash his balls!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

A good story goes to shit when Gary keeps his wife. She cheated and wore something for Ralph that should have been for her husband. Worse her being high and mighty near the end. I would have tossed her out the next morning or as soon as I caught them. Dumb ending.

LoejtcLoejtcabout 6 years ago
Pure Troupadour

His stories are consistentent; juvenile writing, implausible plot line, ultra wimp husband, celebrating the cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

It's a relief he stopped "writing", what a hack.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Giving blowjobs and having anal sex won't lead to pregnancy.

Not sure why she would have felt those things were part of keeping her promise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
he felt sorry?

for what?! all he did was sit them down, tell them he has their video, he's not interested in their cheating/swapping/seduction and told them 'ur not mah fwends...but maybe one day'

it was pathetic. the LEAST he coulda did was tell them to piss off. that he's not sorry. heaven forbid he show human emotions.

krnchrmankrnchrmanalmost 6 years ago
Crap, just crap

Take the cheating bitch back at your own risk........you know what she is, up to you you stupid fucking cuck‼️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow that was bad!

Did he ask for a DNA test on the baby? Because her excuses were just that - excuses for cheating. What a crock of shit. Not only would a normal man be filing for divorce, he would have been blowing up Ralph and Crystal's marriage and key club and forcing then to move far, far away. Friends in the future? Are you completely insane? Ralph would be lucky to stay out of jail. NEVER get rid of the tapes. He may need them in Court in the very near future. Awful RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Super Wimp

He needed to get a DNA test to find out who the father of the kid is. The wimp has absolutely no balls and is not able to father a child.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Cuck

Fuck, these stories make me sick. Wimpy guys who really should be sucking cocks, they must be Euro-faggots. Real men don’t just roll over

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lol

So she feel that honoring a stupid promise is more important then honoring her oath and vows ?!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I feel a little tit for tat would really be justice here.

Gary should have responded this way.

Hey May, ( No need for honey, baby, sweetie, Dear etc.... We know why don't we)

I have left you a little present in this box. Please keep it for the memories. It will help you realize what you have to do to collect on the following promissory note. Yes, I feel we need this because it is obvious that these carry more value to you than marriage vows.

This is what I promise to do. And what you need to do collect on this note.

First

I am going to divorce you. IMMEDIATELY. I will be fair in the settlement and will always be there for our child. Just not for you.

I also have a copy of your present and will keep it secret as long as you don't fight the divorce. If you do Well.....then this promise is broken and actions will be taken that will have serious effects on your reputation.

Second

Never try to bring this incident up to me. We will talk about what is needed for the baby and how we are going to handle the future as it is now. As of now what each of us do in our private lives is just that. Private. I don't want to here any I'M SO SORRY or IT WAS JUST THIS ONCE. Just be grateful that you have the character to follow through on promises that you make. Just don't vow to do anything. You really suck at it.

Third and final

As soon as we are divorced and settled in our new arrangement I will consider taking you back. I will promise to re-marry you and move forward with our future. There is just one little item you must be able to do for this happen. As soon as you can fulfill this one small task I will happily take you back. But only after you can show proof it has occurred. So, I know you are dying to know what you have to do. (Dying..... Opps bad choice of wording. Sorry not what you need to do.).

AS SOON AS YOU CAN UN-FUCK RALPH WE CAN MOVE ON. TILL THEN WE ARE THROUGH.

GOOD LUCK, SLUT!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My wife and I are intelligent, well-read and imaginative people.

So and intelligent and well-read woman is going to be unfaithful to her husband, while she's pregnant because of a promise she made 6 years ago to a now married boyfriend because her honor was involved if she didn't keep her promise? Seriously? Do I need to say how ridiculous and illogical of an explanation that is? C'mon man that is weak, I don't know if it is for lack of imagination or for laziness, but you have to do better than that if you want to keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just the stupidest contrived plot line ever

It sucked. Nothing more needs to be said. Other than Ralph and May would both be dead. But not for this wimpy husband and author

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wimp. Worst story on lw

What kind of idiotic moron spends even 1 more second with this rotten unfaithful whore? Won't bother with any more of your garbage stories.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Can't

Really can't buy the premise of this story. I have to agree with the majority of the comments. Wife is a slut, and Ralph should have had some serious pain come.his way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
UGH!!!

In ALL your stories, your "protagonist" is a wimp! You go to lengths to make a "story" but end up with dribble! If I'd have come home like he did and found out what was going on, as he did, i'd have grabbed my 3' crowbar and went into the bedroom and beat the fucker to death, damned the consequences!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another Cuck story - shit

I gave it 1 star only because you can not give it any lower. I will have to remember this is an author for me to avoid ! At bare minimum Gary should have made the two cheaters sit and watch, at gun point if need be while he made Crystal give up all her holes - I know Crystal would have loved that but at least the point would have been driven home with May. In his final decision process Gary never revisits the FACT that May when way out of her way to impress Ralph both in prep for the evening, enthusiastic sex and the special bra & Panty set AND one of my all time deal breakers: doing sex acts for the lover that she won't or hasn't done with her husband ! No way do you let May off so easy - never burn the tapes + dump her !

ReadyOneReadyOneover 5 years ago
Lingerie not explained.

All of the explanations about May failed to say why May gave Ralph the gift of stripping down to the valentines lingerie that she never wore for her husband.

She finally admitted that she planned the encounter and looked forward to it. She admitted that she could have called it off several times. Obvious from the tape, she started the encounter by trying to give Ralph the best she could.

May said that honoring her drunken college IOU to Ralph had precedence over honoring her marriage commitment to her husband. B.S. There's some other, much bigger, reason.

The issue of why May preferred Ralph over her husband was never addressed, and hubby burying his head in the sand just means he won't see it coming around again. Answer why the hell May was so hot for Ralph. Explain her inner motivations and how they will never ever affect their marriage in the future.

Don't try to load the reader up with sympathy for the encounter turning into a double rape so that the reader will ignore May's breaking of trust and disrespect for her husband. Those issues were never addressed, and will come home to roost.

Don't smooth thing over at the ending with calling the encounter "Crystal and Ralph’s planned seduction of May". The real title is "May welcomes Ralph and cuckolds her husband". "I was seduced!" would be a lie if those words ever passed May's lips.

Ending with May "making it up to him" in sex isn't near enough to balance the story. It is an imposable method for May to repent and make restitution.

PS: Crystal and Ralph suffered no consequences, which greatly detracts from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow..

I just can't believe this one. Forget the authors preferences...this is just dumb. I agree with Readyone!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Needs new ending

How about Ralph getting a mickey in his drink; Crystal an aphrodisiac, and May a sedative. Then he could castrate Ralph, take Crystal down to the hood and turn her out, and May could be put to bed, out of the way while our hero? deals with the two gutter-sluts. I mostly agree with the other comments about May not being honest; in fact it appears she was in on it all the way. What a terrible time to decide to cuck your husband; right after getting pregnant. DNA testing will be mandatory.

Ocker51Ocker51over 5 years ago
Just Stupid

No husband would act like this⭐️

sas6446sas6446over 5 years ago
UGH!!!!

ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!!!

LarrynDallasLarrynDallasover 5 years ago
Stupid

No husband would handle it like that, not forgive so easily. Well written, but stupid plot. Yuk

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Crap, crap, crap!!!

Ridiculous story, weak characters, bad sex description, boring, too long.

Really deserves one out of five.

Please, don’t write more stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ok so its a story....

and because its a story I won't be too critical (since I am not a writer) but once he saw the guy go upstairs and saw what was going to happen a normal man would run up there and beat them both to near death risking jail. No way would I wait and tape my wife having sex. That would mean instant divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not really buying the premise

He sees his wife having sex and doesn't get an erection? Not realistic unless he's gay. 1 star for this author's poor knowledge of how biology works.

TreymonTreymonabout 5 years ago
Pretty bad

Her promise to her boy friend meant more than her promise to him when they got married.

Gee now that she has done all those things for her boyfriend while cuckolding her husband , she will do them for her husband to .

Why do authors on literotica always feel the need to create strong males to transform them into pathetic little partners to other mens sluts.

TreymonTreymonabout 5 years ago
Was this a parody?

LOL the wife broke her promise to him to keep her promise to an old boyfriend

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Waste of time

The plot device is moronic, the wimpy husband and so called mALe ego tropes are tired, and the RAAC is ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
bad

horrible plot. the husband's reaction was absurd. dialogue was absolute crap.

xtchrxtchrabout 5 years ago
And The Moral of The Stoey!

I guess the moral of the story was that it's OK to cheat if the sex is terrible. She would rather keep a 6 year old drunken promise, instead of the Wedding promise to her husband????

She is simply a cheater ...and the husband proved it...who wanted to cheat with this other guy until she found the sex was terrible. I don't understand the husband at all....a blowjob and all is forgiven?????

Thanks anyway for the story.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Yeah

Only thing keeping him there may be that bean in her belly

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 5 years ago
Well ...

That author painted her pretty much a whore that she is repugnant in the end. Why stay married to a pig like that?

schulz777schulz777almost 5 years ago
pathetic story about

pathetic husband, he deserves his wife cheating on him

1starr

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
She can't be that stupid.

Honoring the IOU is nonsense, but I guess she partially admitted that. She willfully cheated on her husband and used the IOU as an excuse. She had a long way to go before she became a good wife. She changed her ways awfully fast to be believed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
All hail Gary. .....

....newly proclaimed King of the Wusses. I cannot believe the depth of this man's insecurity. His wife acted as a slut-period. She suffered nothing for it, got off scot-free. Her denial of having enjoyed her foray into adultery was an obvious lie. Gary? Either desperate not to lose her or woefully stupid. A poor story with nothing in the way of a redeeming feature. An oeuvre way beneath this author's usual output. 0.5*

Bebop3Bebop3almost 5 years ago
Wow

That was fucking horrible.

It was as if the author was a martian and had heard second or third hand accounts about how humans behaved and based his story on that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The poopadour sure likes wimps.

Read 2 stories. Tbey sucked.

New to do list. Go to last page of every story and rate it a one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What a load of shit

This story was utter crap. Husbands a pussy and wife is delusional.

NonSequitourNonSequitouralmost 5 years ago
Massive Equine Fecal Matter

Wedding vows include "honor" and "forsaking all others." "Honoring" a drunken joke promise made years earlier makes her wedding vows worthless.

Wearing the Valentine's lingerie meant she wasn't just fulfilling an obligation; she was looking forward to it.

If I had to beg for blowjobs; after hearing "Oh my God Ralph. That was magnificent!..." after she swallowed Ralph's cum, I wouldn't let my dog fuck her.

The law might require financial support; but I would never have anything else to do with this Lilith or her spawn.

Gifted writer/twisted characters 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
wah wah wah "she got off scot free..."

I don't see it that way:

1. It wasn't pleasurable. I can't imagine it feels to good to have a large dick shoved up your ass. or the other techniques the asshole used.

2. She also has the knowledge that she fucked up. Now, to some, that isn't enough. But for a truly remorseful person, it's everything.

3. It sounds whiney to cry that a person didn't suffer enough. She didn't lose any possessions, but she was humiliated and sodomized. That has to hurt.

That said, some drunken promise is not an obligation. Either she wanted to fuck him or she didn't. This "obligation" pales in comparison to her wedding vows and anyone with half a brain has to be able to make that distinction. So, the whole story gets taken down to an infantile level, which doesn't support the great writing of one of my favorites, the Troubadour.

I know, I know: without these absurd situations we wouldn't have any stories. But, damn, this is beyond braindead. And the relationship seems so mid-west 1980s.

ctdansctdansalmost 5 years ago
bull shit

she cheated. The fact she didn't enjoy it does not matter. She wore her sexiest outfits so that really twists the knife.

I would not have waited all that time watching this take place while it taped. I would have gone in there the instant I saw she was not going to back out and started kicking ass.

We would divorce regardless of the kid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Oh my god what a peice of shit story

he sees he wife getting ready to chaet and does nothing

he sees her start to cheat and does nothing

he sees her get raped and does nothing

after he watches her rape a second time he accuses her of cheating

she though being raped doesn't mention it was a rape to him until the play by play

he knew their friends were swingers looking to recruit and did nothing

she pulled the plug out of the wall so they could watch the tape, but somehow the TV still needs to be truned off?

Look dude is you want a RAAC write a RAAC, dont retcon the affiar into a rape 3/4 of the way thru the story to try and game up some sympathy for a cheating whore

1* for all the spineless stupidity

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago

He was at the house and sat there and watched his wife get fucked?

The husband could have stopped this before it even got started... so he obviously wanted to watch his pregnant wife get fucked. That's his unborn child Ralph was shooting spunk over... vile!

Cuck shit. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I have to agree, bullshit.

I didn't even finish it. First the guy sits there for all that time watching his wife with another man? The whole damn thing was ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
UGH!!!

I agree with the last comment. Had to quit reading it because it was SO pathetic.

Gary is a wimpish ass-wipe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What?

Just because it was a little rough for her, she’s off the hook? What about the Donald Duck T-shirt? Since it’s so early and she isn’t showing, I’d recommend losing the baby and the bitch that’s carrying it. Better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
She is

too dumb to be married to

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One STD clear, back then took months to get HIV cleared

1* a wife that fucks a guy because of a drunk promise she made to a guy in college who at the time was dating her "friend", BTB down, and get a test for paternity for the child she intentionally risk disease on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Simply a shit story

They are both fucken idiots. The wifes a stupid whore and the husband is a pussy. Really he watches his wife get fucked by another man, does nothing to stop it, accepts her excuse as to why she did it, with no consequences for her actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Special needs couple?

They deserve each other. Exposing her unborn child to STD's is proof she unfit to be a mother of any children. The husband just casually brushed it off and accepted his wife's infidelity. A least he had the sense to inform his wife to get tested for any STD's. Interesting study of a mentally challeged couple, the joys of infidelity, and white trash behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Wonder How Many

Comments I'd have to read to find the first one that said this was anything better than how bad this story really was? Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

A loser and a wimp husband and slut wife, retarded friends and a NO BRAIN AUTHOR

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Good story

Wow, those "Anonymous" critics sure are tough. I kinda liked your take on the story to prove that a little more patience and analysis can draw a different conclusion and in the long run be the better result.

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
Put her on the curb

Set her on fire. 2

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Reading again, still don't like this. Just no way a husband let's this happen. I usually like this author, but not this time.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago
Sorry this is Garbage

An absolute rubbish ending IMHO.

The husband comes across as an idiot and so does his stupid wife.

YvesmiYvesmiabout 4 years ago
Ok

Come on you all “anony and others” it is HIS story. You are entitled to your opinion just as he is entitled to HIS story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Didnt like it

The more I read this, the more frustrated I got and it was mainly because of the husband. He was there and could of stopped it but no lets it happen, then he calmly talks to his wife when confronting her and watches the video of her again with her lover and then the same with their friends. Total bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
COULD BE THE WORST;

POSSIBLY, THE BIGGEST CUCKOLD STORY EVER WRITTEN, THIS GUY TAKES THE CAKE, HE SITS AND WATCHES THE SLUT THAT HAS PLANNED THIS SEX MEETING, DO ALL THE STUFF AND TALK ALL THE TALK, ETC., WHILE HE WATCHES. DOES NOTHING BUT HIS TUBBY IS SICK, POOR BABY, THIS WHOLE THING, IS JUST SO MUCH PUKE START TO END, THERE IS NOT ONE THING EXCEPT MAYBE CRYSTAL, SHE WAS A CUMSLUT AND OPEN ABOUT IT NO FAKING SHE WAS THE ONLY THING SOUNDED REAL. THIS SO-CALLED WRITER IS A JOKE. GIVE THIS THING A -F

Deprived891Deprived891about 4 years ago
I like the story

Its my opinion, not people who has hatred in their veins. I like the story and how Gary and May reconciled.

No friend has the right to seduce another friend's wife.

Fiction or partial fact, it doesn't matter.

It may great reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

the husband should get a free pass the wife has one up on him marriage is supposed to be equal

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

In the end May had NO reasonable excuse for her actions except for curiosity, Regardless of the baby she killed the marriage with her actions. Nothing to forgive.

Any decent man would divorce her in an eye blink.

jsch1947jsch1947about 4 years ago
She felt "Obligated"..

Like "Forsaking All Others" isn't an Obligation???

She got off Waaaayyy too easy!!

I would have insisted on a DNA on the baby at birth to drive that point home to her.

Make that lesson payable with her humiliation.. in the meantime, file for divorce. Hold the process depending upon DNA results.

If the DNA indicates it's not yours, your free from child support.

All for a friendly little drunken promise

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Not sure

Not sure how I feel about this one. They invited trouble in and Ralph took advantage. My preference would be to have Ralph severely beaten before closing the book on the friendship.

lujon2019lujon2019about 4 years ago

So the outcome of Crystal and Ralph’s planned seduction of May ended far differently than they had planned. It did not lead to my seduction and our joining their deluded little swap group. Instead we learned how deep my spineless cuckholdry went

docbookdocbookabout 4 years ago
Never again

One more author to never read again. I haven’t found a single husband, or even fiancé, to respect in any of this author’s stories. You simply cannot have love without trust, loyalty and respect. None of his slut female leads respect their husbands, but the pathetic fools just can’t seem to muster up an ounce of self respect to walk away. There is never anything special about these women to explain why these males are so stuck that they accept anything these women do. So, as long as she is attractive, she can do anything and he will stay and reconcile as if nothing ever happened. It’s too frustrating to see even fictional characters get away with bad behavior with no repercussions. It happens too much in real life to have to put up with it in fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wrong

The issue, that WAS brought up in the meeting, was that she had worn the lingerie he gave her for Valentines Day. Never worn for him.

This one fact spoke volumes to me. And for that, she would have been out of my house. And, I haould have gotten custody for the child ASAP.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What a fool.

The lingerie was a big deal. It certainly showed a total lack of respect. I would have had May strip down in front of Ralph and Crystal to show the damage he had done to her. To me she paid her debt after the blow job. Ralphs choice on the climax. She could have stopped at any time. No wife, gives up her anal virginity to another man, while married to him. How can she ever make up for that? Doing sexual favors for someone other than your husband, (swallowing, anal) shows how little you respect him. May's talk of loving her husband, are hollow. I would send her to counseling, so someone would show her how terrible a person she is, before I divorced her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No basis in reality

Not sure what drugs this author is taking but his stories are beyond believable, not based on any human behaviour I can think of, pregnant or not, wife's excuse just doesn't have credit, overall abysmal

ErotFanErotFanalmost 4 years ago
Interesting but lacking plausability

Ralph is the consummate wimp. He spends hours watching his wife get sexed to see how far she would go? Several time he puffed up threatening harm and mayhem on Ralph and it was all talk.

The promissory note was flimsy. BUT Oh, Well! There had to be a "reason."

The question was asked as to what Crystal got out of the set up but was never made clear. I personally didn't think she got _anything._

There was no revenge, not as much as a cross look.

KRD19254KRD19254almost 4 years ago

She is a willing CHEATER. OK, you're willing to forgive and live on BUT you will soon have a child were is the PostNup to secure the faithful husbands turf if she ever gets horney for CHEATING, again. Chris/Ralph are forever outcasts to this family - I would not trust them to babysit - never godparents either.

/

"Trust but verify", how about "once a CHEAT always a CHEAT [so legal protection is required (for the kids sake)].

/

3* Hooyah, salute!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This story is missing a baseball bat swung vigorously and repeatedly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OMG

I stopped reading because it made me nauseous. Go hug a tree and braid your armpit hair you fucking cuck. He should have taken the tape, pack some clothes, leave, turn off his cellphone, go to a hotel that night, and see a divorce lawyer the next morning. I personally wouldn't have spoken to her until the court date for divorce on adultery. Let the lawyers talk. As for bullshit excuse she gave, only a retarded person would say OR except that shit. 1 star only because I couldn't give a lower rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Almost all your stories are the same. Wife gets fucked while hubby watches nearly the whole thing and then she spouts some platitudes and all is forgiven.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Again. Even with the revenge story, I just don’t like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I couldn’t comprehend just letting Ralph walk.

Or her for that matter.

Yes, a true cluck.

I don’t see her as truly repentant

Where is his mind???

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
hmm

she flat out cheated.

why was he keeping her?

I didnt see a single reason justifying it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous