All Comments on 'Wife Gets Caught'

by the Troubador

Sort by:
  • 555 Comments (Page 5)
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What is with troubadour’s male characters?

Like Troubadour they all love standing outside watching their wives get fucked by men with bigger penis.... and then accepting the wife back

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

why didn't he go in and beat the shit out of ralph and toss his whore wife to the curb wimp with no balls

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 3 years ago
I very seldom agree with the negative comments........

But they are all correct. The guy should have left his house on a gurney. Even going to jail would have been worth it. But then, I wouldn't have let the night before pass. The Bear heartily disapproves. I star ,because there was sex. Sure glad I joined the Air Force, and didn't go to college. Grow a pair, pal.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fail-

This was a good story line, but it should have ended with Crystal and Vomit( Ralph) , be outed publicly, along with the key card club. If the husband was unable to do it, he should have paid friends to “ physically alter” Mr 9 inch. The fact that Ralph felt no remorse, for cheating with his friends wife, and was smirking, told me he needed a beat down. Also, the husband just jumping back into the relationship with her, and burning the tapes, he gave her a free pass. The next time a co- worker , or someone at the gym hits her up, she will remember how there were no consequences to her actions. Pretending this was all part of a bet, and her not caring HOW BAD this would affect her relationship with her husband, just proves she didn’t value her marriage enough, not to do it in the first place. Nobody that loves their significant other, and was even having a baby with him, would do this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
2 Stars

The Wife tells her Hubby to shut up ?? And that He is a Great Lover ? She is a Slut Divorce Her Sorry Ass and Try again .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WTF???

What a cuck. He's also a pussy for not getting revenge on all three of them. Pregnant or not, he should have left her that night! Wearing lingerie for the dirt bag bull, and so called friend, but not for him. And that fucking excuse of honor. Fuck her for that dumb ass, stupid excuse. And fuck him for accepting it. I know this is fiction and the story is 19 years old, but the MC's reaction did nothing but piss me off. Any man (or woman) that takes a cheater back needs to have their head examined.

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago

Sorry to disagree, I loved it, for once an husband thought of his long term future, HIS child and the pleasure he would derive from forgiving the woman he truly loved and made him happy and loving together as a loving family.

On the negative side, I can't believe if she was so happy why she thought it the least bit important to keep a drunken promise and risk everything she held dear, it doesn't make sense. It was never explained why she dressed sexually for him, that was strange.

Stranger still why he stayed in the garage when he could have gone in and stopped it, before it started. He then watched her get anally raped and did nothing about it, not much love there. I have had two real boy friends, one I lived with for many years, and one I am hoping to marry when this virus settles down. I can tell you, neither would have watched what was going on, both would have tried to beat Ralph to pulp, his cock and balls wouldn't have been capable of ever fucking another woman, such was the kicking they would have got

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Reality Check.

There are a few problems with the big cock myths. Physics and human physiology, to name but two. The penis is a fluid filled tube made out of skin and blood. No man with a 10 inch penis is going to be slamming that in forcefully. It's like trying to push a rope up hill. Even bulls with 12 inches of bone in their penis don't slam it in. He's not going to bury it up to the balls either. Not unless his cock is armor plated and the woman is unconscious. It would cause her serious internal injuries because the cervix is a maximum of 8 inches deep inside even the tallest woman. You can build up a bit of pace without the penis bending, but if she moves or participates it causes all sorts of problems. You might even bruise that huge penis as it folds in half.

fishgetterfishgetterover 3 years ago

"""LT56linebacker2 months ago

I very seldom agree with the negative comments........

But they are all correct. The guy should have left his house on a gurney. Even going to jail would have been worth it. But then, I wouldn't have let the night before pass. The Bear heartily disapproves. I star ,because there was sex. Sure glad I joined the Air Force, and didn't go to college. Grow a pair, pal. The BEAR"" AMEN Linebacker, you are 100% correct.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Didn't read past page 1 as the story failed the reality test. No man is going to standby and listen to his wife cheat on him and do nothing about it. He was in the work room next to the house.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
No, just no.

I feel vaguely ill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wtf

Was this rubbish? If you insist on writing these pathetic stories, can you at least not make the husband so wimpy? Seriously his reaction to his wife cheating on him with his bestfriend nauseating to read. So it's all the friends fault? Not his stupid wife? No, she was supposedly tricked and her punishment was she got to fuck another guy, poor wife. I read the sequel to this story first, so had to read this to see why but wish I didn't because it just pissed me. I'm noticing a common theme with your stories, where the wives can be as selfish and slutty as they want because you write the husbands as pathetic and wimpy as they can be.

opheliusopheliusabout 3 years ago

Wimp! Unless of course he enjoys being cuckolded. After all, he did tell his wife that they might be friends with her ravisher and his slut some time later.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

This idiocy could cause any number of readers to have an aneurysm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Overall, a fun read.

Just one thought. The premise of Mary's tryst with Ralph, is that she was honoring a promissory note she gave him some years ago. I expected Gary to point out that Mary had made him a vow on their wedding day. Where she vowed, among other vows, "...to forsake all others...". This promise should have superseded any and all other such promises.

Enjoyed the story. Thank-you

Pasqual

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What a Steaming pile! The husband is there,sees Ralph arrive and does nothing to break up the. Heating before the sex. begins?! What a wimp!He deserved to feel like shit! And the wife is a dumb-ass cheater who knew damn well what she was doing was wrong!A drunken “promise” she’d made before she was married supersedes her wedding vows?! WTF?! This couple was so stupid that I really could never develop an interest in how they or the story ended!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

This story should've been about 750-words. Who watches this shit for hours and doesn't stop it? Then, he goes all Ward Cleaver on the three offenders. Tripe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

the gist of the matter is that Troubador is one pathy cuck wimp at heart...his MC not only had his wife get fucked six ways tosu day by Ralph... he did not get laid by Crystal too...and he sat and anal-ised the whole fuckfest like a moronic untermench and was happy to lap up theleavings of Ralph!

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

"No Crystal. I am not interested in joining your club. My wife and I are intelligent, well-read and imaginative people."

Not too sure about that intelligent part, chief. But at that point, you'd probably want to salvage whatever pride you had left. Odd story, I have to admit. It tries to push the idea that they came out on top, but skims over how fragile their relationship must have been for it to happen in the first place. Flashes of good writing here and there, but the way it's set up makes it pretty unsatisfactory overall.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awful. What husband would sit there for 3 1/2 hours watching his wife get used and hurt and do nothing to stop it right at the start? What stupid woman would think her "honor was involved" in fucking another man? And then, what husband would ask the man who raped and injured her to come to his house and be oh so civilized about a devious plan to get the wife and him involved in a swapping club? And the wife bangs a big dick for an evening and gets off scot-free? Dreadful, not credible, very poorly written and even more poorly conceived.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a pathetic excuse for a human being both Troubador and the MC are!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yeah, yeah, yeah. He forgives her. Everything is perfect, until the next time a guy gets in her head, and she decides to cheat. The fact that both Ralph and his wife were in on it, make it even more sick. If I was going to forgive her, I think I would want a “ hall pass” and her to sign a post nup.

orion2bear2orion2bear2almost 3 years ago

Sh thought keeping iou more important than her vows to husband she loves

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

just a couple of things.

"Ralph, not here, come on back to ‘our’ room. I’ve got it all set up for us," from May. so have they been there before?

I wasn't sure but in college did they?

Why didn't she give him a hall pass as most cheaters would do?

Why did he accept it so easily? doesn't make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazed at the comments. Do you people realise this is just a story. It's not an episode from real life and they let people like you vote in elections.

Author hasn't published in quite a few years so your insults are wasted.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

I agree with some of the comments, what kind of husband would watch his wife being abused for 3 1/2 hours. He should of stepped in before it started and put a stop to the interlude immediately. And then what kind wife violates her wedding vows to be nice so as to not hurt Crystal and Ralphs feeling, she should of known that she was being manipulated. She must have been a blond. Good writing but twisted storyline.

pummel187pummel187almost 3 years ago

Does this man have a vagina or a penis?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It seemed like a good story and in the end it was a disaster when putting the husband as a cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The Troubador was obsessed by stories of kind and gentle husbands who are outrageously betrayed by their wives yet somehow manage to forgive their wives and, inexplicably, to somehow assume at least partial responsibility for the betrayal itself. To maintain that compelled formula the author was willing to have his characters behave in ways that go far beyond the limits of credulity or realism. The stories themselves quickly become tedious once his mentally mandated poor pattern is recognized but it remains interesting to follow the impact of his obsession on the storylines. The frequency and severity of his protagonists' bizarre deviation from expected behavioral patterns demonstrates the power of the Troubador's compulsion for the noble male to accept any and all degrees of abuse spewed by the wicked wench who holds him enthralled.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A total waste of time reading it and a piece of shit story.

Beast1961caBeast1961caalmost 3 years ago

Much better - and I'm looking forward to reading the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Being "kind and Gentle" with your wife is one thing. Being so with an enemy and a rapist is sinful, cowardly and spineless. He will forever have to realize that his manliness doesn't exist. He has been neutered by his lack of responses to protect his wife. Ralph will be back when he wants her again. Why not? There's no penalty to worry about.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Read again

Or he could have immediately walked into the room with a bat and tried to break his lower spine instead of watching the whole thing with a hard on.

Kimmy97Kimmy97over 2 years ago

Although, I liked the story and the outcome, (That they stayed together and became a stronger couple). I have a very hard time with Gary apologizing to Ralph and Crystal. And the saying they will be friends again in the future. WTF!!!

And the honoring a pledge from college, over her marriage vows, seems very unlikely.

Let's not forget she pregnant.

Clean up, clarify, and rework done of the details in this, and it will be amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ralph should have been beaten within an inch of his life and groin assaulted to the point of never being able to be used again

Dlh143Dlh143over 2 years ago

A pathetic story about a slut and a wimpy cuck. No interested in reading anything else from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So the Cunt got away with it. laughing at her loser sissy husband for buying the BS she shoveled on him. She clearly thinks her honor/promise note from years ago is more important than her vows of marriage. So her sissy loser husband means less to her. But then again she is right because the loser bought it and actually helped her with her excuses with analyzing the video with rose colored glasses on. Fuck! she even admits to lying to men "aka hubby" so not to hurt their little egos. Another BS excuse for cheating CUNTS! What a POS story.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

What a crock of shit. She willingly cheats and her Cuck husband lets her get away with it. The disrespect is just so colossal, l cannot get over it.

This is a reread l gave this 3/5 last year. Now I give it 1/5, it is what a bullshit Cuck tale like this deserves

She loves him, bullshit!!!!!!

He should’ve kicked her to the curb pronto, it is what she deserved.

How could a self respecting man remain married to such a cunt?

Beats me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First, nice story well written and imaginative. Second, clever way of dealing with the situation by the husband. Third, it's a story people. Enjoy it for what it is or not as the case may be. It doesn't have to be like real life. In truth I could imagine someone acting like that guy did. Fourth, I hope the author can ignore the frankly puerile comments of some readers. Fifth, looking forward to reading more from you.

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

Loving Wives Taliban. I think there are some sick puppies here

Great story, well written believable characters. Looking forward to reading more of this authors work

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It sucked. The slut is laughing at her wimp cuck husband. She got away with it. Now, the next time she wants strange cock she'll know to be more careful. Give it a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

sorry trube, but your an idiot. in real life that sit down talk would never have happened. The tapeing of the fuck session would not have got past the point of getting enough evidence of infidelity for a devoirs, a base ball bat would have cut it short, no man/husband would have sat through it. he would have dragged what was left of former friend along with his to be ex wife out the door and warned them never to come back. A warning of any jail time to him would result upon both of them hunted down upon his release and never be seen again.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Pathetic LW drivel, somewhat cuck related but it is not even there. It is nothing more than a fantasy gibberish that has not a shred of intelligence in it though the writer is enamored in himself while writing what he thinks are "clever" monologues.

This is not perverted, it it not erotic, it is not a plot worth reading, it is jus nothing but pure garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. A cuckold husband disguised as loving husband. Civilized conversation is a politically correct way of accepting his cuckoldry. What a wimp, sissy, cuck.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 2 years ago
She's good

She's very good. She put one over her husband and did it very good. I didn't believe she was going to argue when he insisted that she hadn't reached an orgasm with Ralph. I also liked when she told him that she had done things with Ralph she never did with him just to get him to finish quicker. Also, when he first told the story he described how she was coming with Ralph the way she came with him, then upon retelling it, he changed everything for his wife's benefit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really, what drivel, can't believe the MC was so simpering, total waste of time

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 2 years ago

I don't understand why he didn't intervene before anything happened. It would have saved so many tears and then he would have got the full story and kept his wife from a fuck. So take this as a lesson for you men out there.

Intervene then punish!! A mantra for all cheated husbands

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

A promise made 6 years ago while very drunk and single at the time? Yet, we're supposed to believe that now that she's married and pregnant with their first child she felt compelled to keep that promise???

Some of the reasons given in LW stories for why a wife who really loves her husband feels like she just "has to" have sex with another man are just mind blowingly stupid and unrealistic.

BOOMER1948BOOMER1948over 2 years ago
Full Disclosure

Did their wedding vows include the contract she made in college? If one breaks down your story back into outline form it becomes apparent you may not have had your our outline.

Reconciliation wasn’t a satisfying ending.

Two questions that poke holes in your story:

Why didn’t Gary stop the train wreck?

Why did Gary retrieve the VCR and record everything if reconciliation was his choice?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Though a well written story with a good story line, I stopped getting into it the minute the husband watched his wife and friend disrobe and HE CHOSE to run and disconnect the vcr and reconnect it to the monitor. Absolutely unbelievable for a husband to do that,then watch his wife cheat..A man/husband would have been in the bedroom putting a stop to it in a very forceful way, regardless of consequence, soon as the clothes came off ending any possible doubt about what was about to happen,(if he was too stupid to realise it before hand). Then to give an intellectual and interesting lecture on observations on the actions of the fucking couple..(that may be believable).. also pointing out but then ending up ignoring the fact she went more than "out of the way" to prepare to cheat and did things sexually with lover then she ever did with husband. HE (Gary)even then did NOT throw her to the curb.??? Unbelievable! Then he states to the 'friends' as they leave,that their friendship was being put on hold for now. WOW! that is beyond unbelievable...troubador you live in a fantasy world. You ruined a potential good story by losing sight that realism is vital to fiction to make it work.. Real life- Its divorce. Ex friends- burned to the ground.

rn2711rn2711over 2 years ago

Unbelievable plot.

Why did the husband did not stop the affair right from the start?

Why did the woman go on with a six years old contract?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What bullshit. He should have gone upstairs and kicked Ralph in the balls until he was bleeding to death. Then he should have packed all of her clothes and sent her to the homeless shelter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Horrible story with no redeeming value whatsoever. What husband sits and watches his wife get banged and roughed up by a "best friend?" There is absolutely no excuse for just sitting there unless he wants what is happening to continue. Since 1* means "Hate it" this is a 1* story. But truly very weird because unless Gary is a cuckold in the very worst sense of that word, why would he sit idly by and watch his wife get fucked and hurt by another man? And her excuse that "I made a promise to Ralph 6 years ago," isn't even plausible. Just a horrible hateful story.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

You are a shit writer...right down to a DNA level.

Stupid story. Makes no sense but Im guessing as a mentally ill misogynist this appeals to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved this. Turning lemons into lemonade. Great job.

Ed

TangomoreTangomoreabout 2 years ago

May wanted and planed more out out of the sex with Ralph: lingerie, high heels, nursery/bedroom, past experiences with Ralph. She wasn't totally honest to her husband. She got away with it. More going on with May, Crystal and Ralph. Hmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm not sure why you hate men so much, if one hurt you, or broke your heart or something.

But you write such weak willed characters, always men, always trying to act intellectual but "holding back their rage so they don't hurt someone" but ways performing Olympic level mental gymnastics to excuse henious cheating.

His pregnant wife, knowingly and deliberately set a date to cheat with his friend.. from a drunken joke 6 years ago? And felt.. honor bound to cheat?

Would she not feel honor bound to follow her vows of marriage? It just doesn't make sense and oh boy does the main character get over it IMMEDIATELY.

I just don't get it, who hurt you?

TangomoreTangomoreabout 2 years ago

May called Ralph "lover" and "love". She gave him a deep throat, cum swallowing blow job - while didn't give her husband any. May wanted Ralph. No such thing as an IOU for sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Almost this entire story entire story gives me a migraine, just not believable. I stopped reading, albeit too late, & went near the end to see if I missed anything. I didn't. The meeting with Ralf & his wife - pure bullshit. Same with having an IOU for future sex. And after 6 years?!?! That she did things with him & wore that lingerie set her husband gave her & never wore but for Ralph speaks volumes. Total disrespect of him if nothing else. Hubby took much too long to get to the point with his wife at 1st, also at the meeting. 2 stars -- Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You take the title of most delusional author I have read. Where do you keep coming up with this unrealistic,unbelievable rubbish? What husband would sit through viewing his wife having sex instead of putting a stop to it immediately,before there was any. In real life either way she is out the door.Then to top it off you expect us to believe he would remain friends with the couple who set it all up. You really do not give the readers any credit for intelligence. -1 star. Do you dislike real men.?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WTF? She cheats because of a lame ass promissory note and the husband just gets over it? She's pregnant with Ralph's kid and Gary's cool with raising Ralph's bastard? What a terrible story. Giving it one star is generous.

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980almost 2 years ago

Sorry, but not very realistic story. The husband in the story was way to calm regarding the confrontation with his wife and the other couple. She chose to cheat regardless of the justification. Honor? What about honoring your marriage vows? Also, who in their right mind would risk their marriage because of a drunken promissory note made in college? Yes the author has every right to exercise artistic license but when writing a story regarding human relationships there has to be a realistic vein or it loses credence.

A more realistic view of the storyline would be that the husband runs up the stairs when he sees that they are going to engage in sex and beats the man to within inches of his life, then deals with an unfaithful wife.

BSreaderBSreaderalmost 2 years ago
Total bull

No real husband would ever be this calm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Troubadour,

I normally enjoy reading your stories. But I have to admit I did not like this one. How could the wife, who is repaying a promise, allow herself to be abused like she was. That was certainly not in the contract. Also after the husband viewed first hand the "rape" of his wife he should have been all over that asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Mrfriendly8181, your reading comprehension sucks. She wouldn’t have sex with Ralph until he couldn’t get her pregnant. The baby was her husbands so now she could fuck him without getting pregnant. Still a really shitty story though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good try. Myself, if I had been the husband, I would have stalked ol Ralph and beat his balls to a pulp. I would probably have to keep the pregnant wife, but her life would change drastically, not necessarily for the better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolute RAAC crap. And a dishonest and dishonorable wife not worth fighting for or keeping.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The thing is, and may be I am wrong, but where did she learn her skills he he had not known them before in his marriage. Just asking because things do not add up if it was a one off.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayalmost 2 years ago

"My cock was hard, of course, as whose wouldn’t after witnessing such hot and blatant sex." Well, mine wouldn't as would no normal spouse's who isn't into the sad practice of sharing.

orion2bear2orion2bear2almost 2 years ago

Mc forgave cheatingtoo easily and no payback on fake friends for messing with their marriage

JackDancerJackDancerover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed it. Yes, there was some suspension of disbelief necessary. I don't think some previous college drunken IOU would trump wedding vows, and if it did, there's more there than meets the eye. But other than that, it felt genuine. Thumbs up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WHY do so many of the individuals, who write these stories pretend that following hours of sexual activity, the smell of that activity just magically evaporates? We all recognize the fact the stories are just that, stories. But pretending that the aroma of sex mysteriously dissipates immediately is pushing the envelope. Use of deodorizers at unusual times would also raise red flags.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not one of your better ones. The wife willingly had sex, admitted to looking forward to it and even put on the special lingerie to make it special for the AP. She even willingly started it off with a blowjob including deep throating before the guy got rough, ie before she knew what he was like but she gets excused the affair because the sex wasn't very good?

Also, if Ralph was such a rough brute during sex, would he really have such a great reputation from all the women he has slept with? Women love to gossip and give details. I can't imagine a woman who's an anal virgin taking it up there roughly and without lube and being ok with it and not losing it on the guy. A large cock unlubed would definitely cause tearing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Weird story. I understand the author's intention that May did not enjoy sex with Ralph and that he basically straight up raped her with anal. But how does she go from not giving oral except special occasions to the MC, yet deep throats Ralph (admittedly under duress), and then has to read Cosmo or some other magazine to give an amazing blowjob to Gary. I get the acting part and her having no orgasms but she wore the new lingerie and seemed into this whole thing though adamant after with just once. I guess the author wanted to give the couple a way back to reconcile. Still seemed too trite. The whole promissory note is ridiculous. As is the trope of corrupting stingers that are best friends. I liked May's responses but see no way they so quickly get back together. Regardless of bad sex and manipulation it is still a betrayal. The promissory note was more important than wedding vows. BS. Glad they could find a way back to each other but seemed overly simple near the end when ng Ralp and Crystal. Btw I don't disagree with thr assertion that just having a 9 inch dick is enough. I may be only just a hair shy of 8 inches but it took me a long time to become a great lover for my wife. Learning her body and what she wants and thr proper pacing and angles and foreplay. Ralph did zero foreplay, mauled her tuts and pussy, shamefully skullfucked her, briefly banged her vagina without much staying power or technique, and forcibly sodomized her against her will. He had thr size of equipment and the selfish attitude but no technique, tenderness, or caring for his partner. Not surprising he struck out. It takes skill and patience to be a good lover. Besides Gary is well above average at 7.5 inches. More length is wasted for most women's vaginas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The promissory note as a plot device is simply just too stupid and weak to structure a story around. The "reconciliation" is laughable. This story is an authorial pratfall.

bigurnbigurnover 1 year ago

She still screwed the other dude. And she did it willfully while pregnant, nonetheless. The bitch will find an excuse to do it again. She needs to be gone.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

This guy is the sorriest fucking cuck on this site and that's saying something. The story was ridiculous. It was nauseating. May more than willingly and looked forward to the affair and willingly submitted to anal. She is a whore and her actions are unforgivable. Dumbass never tried to stop the sex, just willingly watched it and probably beat off to it. The only likable character was Ralph. He fucked the stupid bitch, gloated about it, left his marks on her, and walked away unharmed. What a Man! 5 stars for Ralph! 1 star for cucky for all his excuses. And 0 stars for the author for this disgusting joke of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm forced to conclude that either the vast majority of the authors here have never met a normal man, or they are are bunch of weak, needy cunts writing stories about weak, needy cunts to make them feel better about themselves. Any normal man would have put "Ralph's" head through the sheetrock before he touched "May". May would have been sent back to her parents as a defective product.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

The stupid non-human trolls are weighing in with the "cuck/whore" shit. Ignore them

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story the Troubador...a story is a story, we read them for entertainment, you do a good job. I’ve read comments here, I don’t agree with Gary, I’d have packed May to the curb, but the story was good. I don’t enjoy a story just because the outcome is what I’d have done. Thanks again the Troubador!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

eeeewwwwwwwww!!!!

What a disgusting cuck!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Look at the sub-human cucks defending each other in the comments.

Typical that they'd congregate here

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 1 year ago

There was very little real emotion, especially when dealing with such betrayal. Very inconsistent and very weak response from the husband.

JBird11JBird11over 1 year ago

Ok, overall, I liked but I found he was almost too calm. The wife feeling, she 'had' to honor a drunken promise made years before, dressing up for him. The seduction by both his and his wife's best friends, there needed to be more fallout from that kind of betrayal.

OreospazOreospazover 1 year ago

Stupid,ralph should have gotten his ass kicked,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The tried and true. Cuck shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"But you are worth more to me than life." But less, it seems, than a stupid, juvenile, drunken promise made years earlier before she was married. I've come across this plot device before and it simply doesn't work. Anyone who would place their priorities in the order that May does is not mentally competent to get married in the first place.

TajfaTajfaover 1 year ago

Sorry but this is so far from what a normal person would do. He ends up almost apologising to her. Then he might start seeing his best friend again in a few months? He was betrayed and humiliated by his wife and their two best friends. How could he remain so calm? Maybe his friend will compare notes? OK it was well written and thanks for that but it was just not believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

transfering being a puss bag in life into shit stories... damn thing deserves a -1000

GuSannGuSannover 1 year ago

Stupid .... It was clear his wife wanted to have sex with Ralph ... As she said, she wanted to "make love" with Ralph... he is a wimp to stay with her ...

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Mr. TB, you have written a Great Story. Just look at almost 500 responses! That makes it a winner! Great Writing and Great Story! A lot of the commentators on here must not have ever been married or ever had a relationship that involved any kind of commitment. I understand many that say things like using a ball bat on a hubby's friend. LOL, Obviously these guys haven't ever written a story on Lit EVER. My first instinct is Violence also, I certainly have a long history of Extreme Violence myself. But that isn't what Literotica is about. This site is about facing your sexuality and using your imagination to enjoy your physical relationships. I'm the first one to admit that Ralph would have lost his Nuts hurting MY wife. But that isn't the goal at Literotica. The goal here is to use your head and enjoy your life together. Accepting that your wife is a slut cheating whore, accepting that she is just a whore and is going to always be fucking around with other men and realizing that there is very little chance she is actually carrying your child in her womb. enjoying your life together. Heck, if you stop to think about it, it is probably Ralph's child! Funny how as soon as the system is set up it catches her screwing someone. Probably she has been screwing around the whole time and just finally got caught!! Obviously NEVER to ever be able to trust her EVER again. Hubby needs to understand that he is surrounded by sluts and whores and just needs to enjoy it for himself while he continues to seek a loyal wife somewhere else because he isn't going to find anyone ha can trust in his circle at the moment. When your best friend seduces your wife he needs to loose his balls at the very least. LOL, 5 stars to a writer, Great Story, Great writing, I love a happy ending. Good job Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well I’m sure all the cuckolds reading this one star garbage got all excited. You fuckers who enjoy licking cum out of your wives pussies are the sickest bunch of perverts on earth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It takes a real walking and talking vagina to write this cuckold trash. It takes an even bigger loser to enjoy reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If your cock gets hard while watching your wife cheat on you then you probably don’t deserve to be part of the human race. Please do the rest of us a favor and check out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous