All Comments on 'Friday Night Ch. 03'

by Peter_

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sorry, this story is getting tooooooo wimpy

AND it has fuck all to do with the category it is in.

Laod of rubbish BDSM stuff.

One point - to keep the average nice and low - where it should be.

Now, if it was in the right section it might get a 5.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 19 years ago
Guess what?

Let me guess. The last event of the day will be hubby watching Lisa being fucked by a large black with a giant cock. After he cums in her "unprotected fertile womb, with his fertile baby making seed", hubby will be earning points b "cleaning" Lisa's pussy to keep her from getting pregnant.

He will be given bonus points for sucking the black's cock in preparation for getting it hard for Lisa's second coupling by the black. The grand finale will be right before 9 pm after Lisa is far to sore to fuck again, hubby takes the black cock in his brown growler and earns the last 10 points to put him over the edge. Lisa lets him cum after he agrees to let the black move in and raise the five mixed race children they will eventually have. Hubby must agree to castration, and cock removal. Hubby finally dies at age 40 from a massive coronary suffered because of the three jobs he has been working to buy the black father of Lisa's children his new BMW.

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Furmunda Cheese: 'You had me at 'Brown Growler'."

I haven't even read the story yet and that couple paragraphs made me laugh out loud.

I'm in a good mood now. I guess It's safe enough go to work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I Luv these tease stories

Very Nice Peter! I enjoy teasing my man in the same way. Once they're tied down, no whips are neeeded. Just a sllloooow tease can bring them to thier knees.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The next round?

I think GUESS WHAT probably has it nailed. The last thing you want to see, too. Lower my rating here in that case.

Nightowl21

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Afterward?

After she turned me loose her butt would be spanked till she couldn't sit for two weeks. Any more crap or lip she would get it again. Any more objection one of us would hit the bricks.

SxymobbwSxymobbwover 19 years ago
NIce tease story

Good tease story Peter. Keep up the good work. I loved all the attention you paid to the details in this one. Good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
How Real - How Entertaining

Pain you deal in - Misery you know well - Married? Happy?

Respected? Not likely - Get some help as this isn't sexy or erotic except to someone with a worped 1/2 mind like the loving husband or yourself.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
fumunda cheeze has it right.

Describing this and similar stories.

knotz2uknotz2uover 9 years ago
Wonderful story

5 *s again. IF ONLY

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous