All Comments on '1'

by ClubSpade

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AardieAardie8 months ago

Such poor grammar and so many typos and spelling mistakes made this hard to get through. The dry history lesson with no context did not help.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I must disagree with the previous comments. I found the history an informative and most likely useful beginning as it helps setup the backstory and with so much information, having it in one lesson makes it that much easier to digest. You do need an editor but this story starts out very promising and I sincerely hope it grows into one of go to favorites. Thanks for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It's hard to believe this is your 23rd story/chapter!

First, what kind of title is "01"? Did you forget to include the bit before the chapter number or is it supposed to have some significance on its own? Looking at the descriptive blurb, it's just as useless with just "01" in it as well. So, still no clue what it's about.

To be blunt, I was utterly shocked that you managed to include actual tags. Honestly, I was expecting nothing but a "01" tag...

This shouldn't surprise you, but all your story rated was a quick skim. Skimming it confirmed it probably wasn't worth a full read and probably is actually a first chapter. So here we are, with me leaving a sad comment before moving on looking for talented writers.

ClubSpadeClubSpade8 months agoAuthor

I don't usually comment, much less comment back to insignificant comments much like yourself and this one - But I will be today and this one is just disgusting really. 'Talented writers'? Everyone that posts or writes without posting on any type of platform deserves to be called a writer. You saying that you read my chapter but has now moved onto 'talented writers' just puts it into play that you are just not a very nice person. I can take anything that people comment, but saying that line about talented writers is just not necessary.

Furthermore it's just you being a horrible person. I don't mind that it rated a quick skim because at the end of the day you still read it. So my views went up.

This is all I wanted to say. Don't bash people especially what and how they write - I actually love what I do and what I write. If you don't like what I publish that it absolutely okay, I don't mind. But what I will not tolerate is bashing people on what they write to then say that you're going to look for talented writers because mine aren't fantastic enough for you.

Anyways this chapter will be fully edited and then posted again with the 01 title.

Spade.

Badboy6982939r8929292Badboy6982939r89292928 months ago

I disagree with the 'anonymous' comment. The chapter was good it set the groundwork for a potentially good novel. Your comment was uneeded and quite frankly basic.

If you didn't like the story simply don't comment. Especially since you don't even have a proper account 'anonymous'

Anyways spade your storied are always good, maybe look out for an editor. But other than that they're really good!

tazmuntazmun8 months ago

Reading the ending first defeats the purpose of reading the story at least for me. Technically I never even made it to the end of this chapter before I abandoned ship.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594197 months ago

Wow!¡! Surprisingly entertaining for a oops I didn't mean to push that one. Oh well it's a short story anyways let's give it a chance and I very much enjoyed your writing keep up the Ggggrrrreeeeaaaattttt work

🙈🙉🙊💨

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userClubSpade@ClubSpade
Hello, Thanks for stopping by, my books go as followed: The Italian Hounds Series - |Precious. |Soul. |Serenity. He Gets What he Wants - |His Little Mate. |His Beloved. |His Treasure. |His Sweetness. The Prophesised. |The Prophesised Angur of Angels. My works are a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES