2. Olive's Oral Orientation

Story Info
Olive should know better than to tease this group of boys.
2.8k words
4.16
9.2k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/17/2024
Created 09/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olive glances back when she hears the back half of the tour group break off, but shrugs. "Joke's on those pricks, they'll probably get lost in this massive building and miss lunch." Without a second thought for that group, or her new friend Kay, Olive returned her focus to the original tour guide. As they shuffled the hallways of the tall brick building, Olive kept a watchful eye on the boys in her group. With such an awkward collection of stereotypical engineering boys, she was sure a hair flip here and a brushing touch there would be all it would take to guarantee her choice of lab partners and homework help for the rest of the semester.

As they twined around the first floor, Olive made sure to bat her eyelashes or wink whenever the boys dared to make eye contact. Leveraging her diminutive frame as an excuse, she made sure to squeeze through the group and sidle along the warm bodies every time a point of interest was mentioned. As the group climbed the stairs, she was sure to sashay and give the boys an eyeful of her swaying hips.

Still none of the boys had been brave enough to talk to her. "Phew, is it warm in here or is it just me?" Olive smiled coyly as she opened the top two buttons of her shirt. She wasn't busty by any means, but by the way some of the boys were blushing she knew it had been noticed. "Awe, keep it in your pants, Ol, it's a little early in the semester to be hot for teacher" Matty teased her. Looking around, Olive noticed they were near the faculty lounge and her little display had raised a few senior eyebrows as they passed by.

Hoping none of her profs would recognize or remember her, Olive tried to brush it off. "Don't be jealous Matty, there's enough of me to go around." Matty rolled his eyes, but Olive felt the heat of eyes on her backside and turned just in time to notice a quiet but athletic looking blonde check out her ass before averting his gaze. She returns the compliment and checks out his solid linebacker build, liking what she sees.

Olive tries the rest of the tour to get some of the shy boys to warm up to her. As they wind past display cases housing different student projects and accomplishments, she saw more obvious opportunities.

"I love that our college mascot is known for working hard. Who doesn't love an eager BEAVER?!" Nope, nothing.

"There's an engineering space team? Hopefully they've got some really good THRUSTERS." Another eye roll from Matty, but that one got a smirk from a mousy, bespectacled boy at the edge of the group.

"Great to know there's some vending machines on this floor. I get really THIRSTY, and like a nice TEA BAG now and then." She felt the blonde jock's eyes on her again.

"Are all those crates for the machine lab? I love a BIG PACKAGE! Oh, the hydraulics lab? I bet that would get me SUPER WET!" A few heads snap in her direction, before quickly looking away again.

"This formula racecar looks super fast. It's got me all ' Can you handle the curves? Can you run all the lights? If you can, baby boy, then we can go all night. 'Cause I'm zero to sixty in 3.5. Baby, you got the keys. Now shut up and drive." Well that was the final straw to get their attention- her little Rihanna reenactment was obviously accompanied by some serious twerking and gyrating as she prostrated herself for their attention.

"Uh, yeah, cool," the tour guide was clearly done with babysitting the pack of freshman. "I've gotta go check on something in the lab. Y'all just hang out in the library until I get back to show you where the lunch barbecue in the quad is."

The tour group sauntered in, casually taking in the expanse of technical knowledge at their disposal. Without anyone bold enough to chat her up, Olive follows Matty's lead and starts checking the shelves for anything that could save her a buck at the bookstore later.

The maze of shelving twines back and forth, nearly as confusing as the building's floor plan. Olive wanders past the reference texts, meanders past the peer reviewed journals. She strains on tiptoe to find the signs identifying each row, twisting this way and that to find where should should be, or at the very least a way out of this literary labyrinth. Resolved to go back the way she came, Olive turns a corner too quickly and slams into a warm body. She hears a clatter at her feet and realizes she just plowed into the mousy boy with glasses from earlier.

"My bad, here let me get those for you." Olive sets her purse down, then lowers herself to her knees. "Just my luck, of course his glasses would slide under a shelf" she thinks. With a sweep of her hand she catches the eyewear, and moves to return them to the owner who has not moved from the point where they collided. "Here's your-"

"Hot damn, what have we got here? Paul, you dawg, way to go getting that slut where she belongs- on her knees!" Olive looks up from where she kneels, rolling her eyes at the presumption. He eyes meet those of her previous admirer: the blonde and built linebacker.

"Yeah yeah, real clever. I'm just-"

"Nah bitch, no excuses. You stay down there and finish what you started."

"But I was just-" Olive turns to rise, but feels a hand in her shoulder holding her in place.

"Where do you think you're going? You got poor Paul here all roughed up, and now you're going to blue ball him? That's not a good way to make friends." The voice was attached to the grip on her shoulder, and she turned to see the smirk of a lean ginger with downy, first-attempt facial hair.

"Really, you've had all of us worked up since you mentioned your eager beaver. A horny slut like you, we'd be doing you a favor. Letting you blow off some steam... or, you know, blow something off." This looming threat was attached to yet another gangly, proper-looking nerd who must have stood about 5'10 and blocked the last passage through the shelves.

Olive was surrounded. Looking to the mousy boy who's collision started her demise, she pled, "Paul, was it?" His eyes met hers, but he still never spoke. "Come on-"

"That's exactly what I plan to do!" His voice sounds strained as he tried to mimic and impress the gathered men. His first words to her are accompanied by one hand going to her unclaimed shoulder and the other going to his belt. The three other boys let of a whoop, entirely unsuitable for a library, before checking over their shoulders and closing the ring in tighter.

"What do you think you're-" a semi-erect cock flops from his pants and he tentatively swings it at her. "Come on, you've been talking about wanting it all morning. Maybe it's a way to pay me back for scratching my glasses?" Olive looks up once again to meet his eyes, but finds them flitting around searching for approval from the other boys.

"You've got it wrong. I've never done anything like this before, and I'm definitely not some slut at your beck and-"

Her words are cut off as a rough hand yanks her hair, arching her backwards. "What, you think you're too good for him?" the guys chorus the accusation, shoving Paul forward until Olive had no options.

"Please, just a little. I've always liked how it looked online, and don't want to start university a 100% virgin." His whispered plea, and her compromised position convinced Olive that complying might just be her quickest way out of the situation. Despite her big innuendos and taunts earlier, Olive had never been closer to the action than Paul- that is, from the other side of a screen. She tentatively opened her mouth and let the tip of his glans rest on her tongue.

Her hesitant start is met with impatience, as Paul thrusts forward. Sputtering, Olive comes up for air in an outrage. "I don't know what kind of rough-fuck porn you watch, but you will NOT be setting the pace here. You're lucky I -" her brave stance peters off as the circle of maleness pushes closer.

"Well now, what makes YOU think that YOU'RE in control?" the ginger's voice leers as he steps closer behind her kneeling form. "I think a cocktease like you would benefit from shutting up and taking what's offered." Olive tries once again to stand, but the strong hands on her shoulders have been joined by one wrapped tightly in her ash-blonde ponytail and another firmly gripping her wrists behind her back.

"Come on Paul, get started so the rest of us can have our turns," the chorus of boys hoot, ignoring library decorum as they begin untwining their own belts. Wide-eyed and terrified of her fate, Olive feels hope and relief as she sees Matty turn the corner.

"Matty! Please! Tell these twits to back off and let me go. The joke's over, and it's not funny any more." The boys seem to hesitate, waiting to see what her high school companion will do. Olive breathes a sigh of relief as Matty walks closer and surveys the scene. But her relief is as premature as the stain on the linebacker's shorts.

"Fuck, Olive, you've always been a cocktease. All of high school, you just had to stroke your ego by pretending you'd stroke our dicks. And now, first day, you force us to listen to your slut mouth go on and on, and then get defensive when these gentlemen try to take you at your word. Fuck that. Fuck me. Time to put your money where your mouth is - or at least put my cock there."

Olive panicked, seeing the firey and hungry eyes of a stranger where Matty's familiar green usually danced. Matty's meaty hand shoves Paul to the side, then swings to land a backhand to Olive's cheek. "C'mon, bitch, no way you're getting away with treating strangers before you spoil me."

With a hand to her jaw, Matty lines Olive up with his recently freed cock. Rising to the occasion, its thick girth and nine inches of power vie for top intimidation factor. The gathered boys begrudgingly mutter their approval and tighten their grips on Olive's hair, shoulders, and wrists. They wait with baited breath as Matty bounces his cock against Olive's pressed lips. Meeting the resistance, Matty's hand moves to her nose and is rewarded with an open target as Olive gasps for breath.

Restrained by the many hands, Olive is resigned to accept her fate. Matty pushes past her lips and rests his meat on her tongue. "Let's go, Ol, show me what you've got." Olive tentatively wiggles her tongue, glancing up to see if Matty had tired of humiliating her yet.

"Seriously? After the way you talked I thought you'd be a pretty cool chick." The commentary was from the looming linebacker again. "Now come on, Hoover that beast! Show us what a quick study you are. Prove we should put up with you being in our college." Embarrassed, but always triggered by her imposter syndrome and need to achieve, Olive sealed her lips around Matty's cock and presses her tongue against the bottom of his shaft. Seeing him lean in, Olive begins to experiment. She thinks of the porn she's watched and decides that if it's a show these boys want, then it's a show they'll get.

She swirls her tongue, trying to navigate her own mouth with this intruder, and finding surprising delight at the salty taste of his velvety smoothness. She bobs her head to feel him move between her lips, then tries to suck on Matty's beast. With her cheeks hollowed, she looks up to see Matty's eyes closed as he moans and releases his grip on her to stabilize himself on the nearby shelf. Olive takes the opportunity to open her mouth and withdraw, while extending her tongue to explore. Now fully erect, Matty's weapon bops against her face and hair as she dances her tongue around his mushroom head, along his firm shaft, and down to his hairy balls. She feels more than sees his heightened reaction, and wrestles her hands from the grip on her wrists to begin fondling his nether grove.

Olive had never thought of Matty like this before. He had always been "one of her guys," but in the sense of her preferring the company of Matty and the other football guys over the pettiness of the girls in her town. But now, with his untamed crotch in her face, Olive felt her own nether regions warming as she marvelled at his sheer masculinity. Tenderly palming his sack, Olive used her lips to nibble up and down Matty's shaft. As she swirled her pink tongue around the head and lapped at the precum oozing from the tip, she heard a moan. Snapped back to the reality of their audience, Olive glanced at the faces to see who it could have come from.

Continuing her ministrations and now grazing her nails up and down Matty's shaft as she licked, Olive surveyed the group around her. By now, most of the tour group had gathered around and stood with their eyes transfixed on her oral presentation. Hands ranged from jiggling in pockets, to slipped into trousers, to freely stroking themselves with opened pants.

Olive felt a familiar dampness gather in her panties. "Call me an exhibitionist," she thought, "because no one's even touching me and this is the hottest I've ever felt." Like they could read minds, the hands around her grew bold and began to explore. As Olive pursed her mouth and sucked Matty's head, she felt an adventurous hand brush against her ass.

When their brazenness wasn't opposed, more hands began to rub Olive's back, then sneak to her ribs, then graze the side of her breast. Unhindered, Olive shuddered at their touch and moaned around the meat in her mouth. With a new fire, Olive wrapped one hand around Matty's shaft and used her other to pull him closer. She moaned and hummed like a woman possessed, bouncing her head in his crotch and allowing him to pump past her lips.

Bolder hands slipped inside her shirt, pinching at flesh and being rewarded by Olive's renewed writhing. Olive bobbed and sucked, relishing in how powerful being molested by this group made her feel. An adventurous hand wandered between her legs, and Olive arched backwards and off of Matty just as he released with a grunt.

Streams of cum splashed across Olive's face, landing in her open mouth and across her cheeks. Caught between her own pleasure and her shock, Olive was just about to protest when she felt another splash against her neck and shirt. Paul had apparently kept his front row position and not been left disappointed. Back to reality, Olive frantically swiped at her burning cheeks to wipe away the evidence of what had just happened. As the rest of the boys finished their own pleasure and tucked back in, Olive was left clambering to her feet and dancing around the newly slick floor as she tried to push past the male bodies.

Hands copped final feels as she shimmied out of the circle and found her way to the nearest washroom. The boys clapped Matty on the back for his performance, consoled Paul for his stolen spotlight, and marvelled at the girl they figured was probably scrubbing away the shameful evidence of this brazen tryst.

Unknown to the boys between the shelves, Olive was leaning against the bathroom wall, scooping cum from her face and neck before twirling her tongue around her fingers pretending a new dick was there for her tasting. A practiced hand dipped into her panties and she writhed as she frigged herself to a shaking orgasm. Finding release, Olive went to the sink and splashed water on her face to hide the remaining traces of the morning's extra curriculars. Having finally caught her breath, Olive brushed at a final wet stain on her shirt, fluffed her hair, and exited the restroom.

She was stopped in her tracks by a chorus of applause from the ring of participants waiting for her. Wide-eyed and wondering if they were about to close in on her again, Olive was frozen in place until she felt a strong arm around her waist. Olive strained to move away, but Matty held his tight grip and escorted her past the throng of hungry-eyed students. Dazed by the safety she felt in the arms of her main assailant, Olive followed his lead. As they parted the crowd, Matty spoke, and while Olive expected an apology or admonishment for the others to leave her alone, what she heard was Matty declare, "we're going to have some fun this semester."