All Comments on '750 — Naked on Stage'

by OopsyDaisyNaked

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencer2 months ago

If this dickhead pussy accepts this humiliation, then he deserves it. It was presented as if maybe they were laughing with him, not "at" him. But if his teacher, fellow cast members and even his bitch girlfriend think it's ok to do this... well, they all need replacing. Yes, he should hold his head up high and, with dignity, walk off stage... and away from that toxic group for good. His GF is now also another EX-GF.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Very well written...

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Love this! Short and sweet and on point!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Not bad. I love the descriptions and his delayed reactions to being naked on stage. I always enjoy when a guy's embarrassment in the buff bring so many people joy. You need to expand upon this story. I would love to know how his costume came off and where this stage show led to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great concept. Definitely needs to be reworked into a real full story. It could be about a guy who's secretly an exhibitionist who's having recurring nightmares about being naked in public and always wakes up with an erection, and only tells his girlfriend about it. And then she decides to orchestrate this "naked on stage" scheme in order to fulfill her boyfriend's "fantasy".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous