All Comments on '9-to-5 series: Jacob and Craig 02'

by 4alphamales

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer9 months ago

SOOO HOT! A big, tall, hairy take charge alpha who's also a hero, hell yeah, "whip me beat me and make me rob a bank". I need a man like Craig in my life. Another ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐s for this terrific Dom/sub story.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboy9 months ago

Yeah, I had the hots for Craig too! And even with his 9" right down my throat, I would have swallowed as Craig dumped his full load directly into my stomach. That swallowing action does something to a man's cock that triggers an extra volume of cum to nourish.

Ih8biggotsIh8biggots9 months ago

So arousing and so believable, with a sensitive alpha who doesn't recognize how his appearance and demeanor affects others but is willing to become more aware and just naturally doesn't share the stereotypical, bigotted jock attitudes and behaviours. Can't wait to see where this story goes - the relationship is bound to encounter some significant challenges. It will be interesting to see how each person develops as they interact.

BidickulousBidickulous9 months ago

This first was great, this chapter is amazing. Looking forward to future chapters! And, to MarcLuciFer’s fun comment, I guess I fall somewhere in the vast gulf between your characters; part of me can identify with both, which is what makes the story so enjoyable.

Willman33Willman338 months ago

Damn ................. hot as fuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous