9-to-5 series: Jacob and Craig 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right, well, I'm definitely going to have some rice and chicken that I cooked last night. You can have some of that, or I have pita bread that you can create something wrap-like. Feel free to use the chicken for that as well."

I walked into the kitchen to look at the types of veggies he had. I chopped a few pieces of cucumbers and diced some cherry tomatoes and made myself a wrap with the chicken and some spinach.

"I also have rum and gin if you want some." Craig offered. I noticed he was already pouring himself a glass of rum on the rocks. I approved of the drink and without skipping a beat, poured me one as well.

"So, I thinking I'm not intimidating anymore?" he said abruptly.

I laughed with a mouthful of wrap in my mouth. He moved towards the barstool of the kitchen island, and I joined him there. When I finally swallowed my bite: "Well, yes, but I'm not scared of you anymore."

"Scared??" He yelped in surprise. "You never said scare!"

"Well, you are kinda rough and mean looking," I responded. I looked at him and he was confused. "Not in a bad way, it's just you look intense and you kinda look like you have a punched a few people in your life."

He shrugged. "I'll give you that one." He took another bite of his chicken. "I always thought I had a hard time with women because I'm ridiculously hairy."

"Which kind of goes with your rough and mean looking persona," I responded immediately. "But like I said: that's really not a bad thing."

I didn't say anything more, just let it sink in for him to understand. He eventually nodded and kept on eating.

I had finished my wrap and went around his apartment to get a feel of who he was. There were shelves filled with books, ranging from self-help, non-fiction, and fiction. There was a combination of older DVDs, probably pre-streaming era. There were house plants here and there and some statues that didn't really fit with the other items. I assumed they were mementos left behind by his ex.

The 75" TV was very much in line with my expectation. I knew he was a gamer, but he also loves sports. Next to his TV was a unit with some memorabilia for various Hockey and Baseball players and teams. I noticed an autographed baseball with a picture of a younger him with who I assumed was a pro athlete. I had guessed right. He was a ripped muscular guy in college.

"I may have gained a bit of weight since that picture," he said with a little laugh. "I still hit the gym, it's just the irregular eating times and habits. And I'm also not 20 anymore."

I smiled at him. "Both weights suit you." I didn't wait for a response. I just made my way towards the drink I had left with my empty plate without looking at him. I didn't want him to think I was making a move.

The bedroom door was open, and I could see that the bed was made, but there were some clothes on the floor. Overall, this was a normal living arrangement.

"I know you said that it never happened," I saw in the corner of my eyes his air quotation marks. "But I'm a little confused."

Curiosity got the best of me, and I looked at him. He was definitely trying to read me now. I knew what he was talking about as well.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked him. I was intrigued. Does he want to use my throat again? Trying not to get my hopes up, I let him keep control of the conversation.

"I guess, yah. Kinda?" He chuckled nervously. I didn't break eye contact, but eventually smiled at him, encouraging him onwards. "I have never done that before."

"You're not the first straight guy who had dabbled," I clarified to him. "Sometimes we just have urges and needs to just need to be met and I was the closest mouth around."

I tried to make it sound nonchalant, but he wasn't done. "But the way I treated you..."

"Oh." I said, hiding a smile. "I liked that part."

He crunched his eyebrows at me. "You liked it?" he asked in disbelief. I have some convincing to do, it seems, I told myself while biting my lips to avoid smiling like a little schoolgirl.

"Craig," I started locking eyes with the alpha in front of me. "I have never had someone do what you did to me before, or at that level, I should say. But I had never felt satisfied like that before. Trust me, I liked it."

"Seriously?" he asked again, still in disbelief, but with awe. I nodded to him with a smile. "Every time I tried something a bit rougher with my ex or other women, it was always a no. I just... okay... Well, at least that clears that up. But still, you didn't get anything in return."

"I got everything I need in return," I told him. Again, he was confused. God, he's such an alpha dom. He doesn't understand the needs of a true sub. "Sexually, I'm purely submissive."

He was still confused. Admitting this to the only man who was able to fulfil this fantasy of mine stirred something in me. The untouched morning wood started awaking and I couldn't have stopped what I said next if I wanted to.

"Remember when I said you intimated me?" I heard a reluctant "uh-huh" before continuing. "Well, that turns me on. Your rough, mean look? The hairy body, your height and your size? All that, in such intense contrast to my own look, is the hottest thing ever. Then you taking ownership of your pleasure with my body? I ran home and fucked myself silly with my dildo thinking about it. It was the most intense orgasm I ever had."

He was shocked at my words. I could see in him the conflict in understanding why another man would like that.

"I've been harshly bullied, and it's left a mark. I am sexually attracted to men like my bullies, and degradation is part of it."

It seemed to have clicked now. "Oh. It's the trauma of it all manifesting sexually." He looked at me softly.

"You don't need to feel bad for me, Craig. It's my trauma and no one will take away the one pro of having this kind of bad childhood."

I smiled back at me and said: "fair. And look at you now, promising career and a good head on his shoulders."

"Woah woah," I laughed. "I still have work to do to make sure I stay that path."

He laughed a deep rumble, but it wasn't genuine, just a polite reaction to my own laughter. He got quiet and I sipped my drink. Abruptly, Craig took a swig of his rum.

"It was also the most intense orgasm I had," he confessed while looking at the ceiling. "I have this beast in me that I've held in check for so long. You just let it out."

"Desire and lust kept in check," I told him, following his lead, looking into nothing. "Society telling us to abstain from those natural feelings is not normal. Us gays have a better understanding of that than the traditional people because we already don't fit the mold. Desire and lust can be separated from love and commitment."

"And if I don't want to anymore," he said in a low deep whisper. "If I just want to take what I need."

I turned my whole body towards him. The struggle was on the surface at this point. He was having a difficult time keeping everything buried. He was looking right at me. I knew I wasn't taking to the usual Craig now; it was the Beast resurfacing.

I looked in those dilated eyes, the desire and hunger running rampant. I let my fear take over. I answered with the whisper of a prey giving in to his needs: "then you take it."

Time stood still. I was holding my breath, waiting for anything to happen. Craig 's breathing was getting heavy. He was still holding himself back. He was holding his glass of rum in a tight grip.

"Limits?" he asked suddenly without moving.

"Blood, permanent damage, scat, unconscious," I whispered back.

"I'm not into any of that," he said. With resolve he took his last drink of rum.

"I'm not gay."

"I know"

"Whatever happens..."

"It doesn't mean anything, and it doesn't affect work, I agree."

Craig let out a deep groan. "Follow me"

He got up and made his way to the bedroom. I hesitated only for a few seconds and followed him there. "On your knees, back against the bed". The mattress was high up from the floor, so my head was still against the mattress. I looked up at him, vulnerably cornered between him standing a few feet from me and the bed at my back. My dick was straining in my pants, and I could see his was bulging out of his.

Craig was looking down at me, a giant taking in his smaller prey. I kept switching focuses between his face and his dick, waiting for a command. "What are you waiting for?" he suddenly asked, not really a question, but a demand in a deep growl.

Some of his sweat stains had dried, but it was still noticeably damp. He looked like a true alpha male, and I couldn't believe he was going to use me again. I felt miniscule looking up at him. Focused now on his bulge, I swiftly unbuttoned his jeans and dropped them. The musk hit me like a brick wall, and I gasped while inhaling his manly scent. I exhaled with a deep moan when I noticed that his boxer briefs were wet from sweat.

"You're gonna clean off that sweaty dick, understand," he said. For sure he saw me admiring his sweat stains and knew I loved his scent.

I admired his huge trunks of thighs, covered in thick coarse hair running underneath his wet underwear.

"Fuck," I whispered. I looked up at him and responded: "You're so big and masculine, sir." I inhaled and shivered. "you're intoxicating."

I knew that I would let this man do anything to me, he was the complete embodiment of my fantasies, and I wouldn't say no.

My hands reached the underwear waist band and pulled down. The wet underwear had a little more friction, but it was spectacular. His thick hairy bush appeared, and his hard uncut dick was slowly revealed as the underwear went down. I was still surprised by the sheer size of it. I didn't hesitate and shoved my face into the bush and grabbed onto the thick shaft stroking lightly. He made a smooth growl as I inhaled the musk straight from the source. I lost all my sense in a few heartbeats. Any tension remaining from the ordeal earlier vanished and all the muscles in my body relaxed. Almost immediately, I felt Craig's hands behind my head.

"Get a good whiff of that," he started, pushing me deeper in his damp pubes. I stroked his dick a little harder and he groaned. "You're asking for it, bitch."

He grasped my head with his thick hands, forced the back of my head against the mattress and expectedly shoved his throbbing sweaty cock halfway in my mouth. "Taste it."

I lost all illusion of control. I couldn't move my head and knew I was at Craig's mercy. I did what I was ordered and rolled my tongue around his uncut shaft. It was intoxicatingly salty, and I licked that dick clean.

"Good slut" I heard. I looked up at Craig, loving the praise. I wanted nothing but to please him and I wanted to show him that. "You should see yourself, a true whore for straight dick."

His cock in my mouth, we kept eye contact. I was feeding my arousal with his desires and made sure to let him know I can take more. With my pleading eyes, his expression hardened, and he started to move against me. My throat opened up to let his thick meat through. I inhaled quickly, getting high on his musk, wanting to relax. I let myself blink and tiny tears started running down my face, but I kept eye contact. His uncut dick had the perfect downward curve to slide down my throat. I kept looking up until my face was buried in the thick bush. I put my hands on his thighs, worshipping the masculine hairy thickness of them, then brought them towards his balls. It had the same reaction as last time. The grunt was loud, and Craig's dick flexed in my throat. I gagged in surprise.

"Jesus Christ!" Craig yelled. I felt my throat empty as he thrusted out, my spit left with him, strings of it still connected his dick and my mouth. I looked at his swollen shaft, it was hard as a rock. I went to grab it, but before I reached it, I felt a strong slap across my cheeks. Surprised, I looked up with a fearful expression. I held my cheek; it stung where he hit me.

"I didn't tell you to touch it." he told me. The anger in his face almost looked genuine. I was scared, which turned me on even more. I bit my lip, waiting for instructions. "That's good, bitch. You're gonna learn to obey."

Craig grabbed at my hair and tilted it to the left. "Look at yourself", he said ferociously. There was a mirror on the wall. I was a miniscule thing next to this beast. One side of my face was a little red from the slap, but I was in heat. I not only felt like a sub, I looked it too. His hard dick was dangling next to my face, which looked about as thick as a wine bottle. The arm whose hands were grabbing my hair was flexed and covered in that animalistic fur. This was basically a scene from my dreams. I started leaking precum in my underwear. My breathing was getting heavy and let go of my hair. I felt his other hand grabbing my cheeks to hold my position. He bent down to get closer to my face, and slowly met his gaze.

"What do you see?" he asked me in a deep whisper.

"A slut, sir" I responded between breaths

"That's right. You're nothing but a rag" he added. I nodded to it, pleading to be just that.

He spat in my face. I gasped in shock and took his dick down my throat.

I don't remember how long it lasted. All I knew was tears were rolling down my face and mixed with the drooling saliva dripping from my chin. Again, I was timing my breathing with his thrusts, but unlike last time, I didn't hold on to him. He was the alpha and I was resolved to my fate. I kept eye contact as my as I can. Sometimes that was hard when my face to thrust deep in his pubes. When he let me breath every so often, I'd still make sure my lips were around his dick, but I looked up at him.

When I looked up searching for his eyes, he linked them. They showed only pure lust and desire. I would rub my bulge as he breathed in-and-out, sometimes making deep groans when my tongue twirled around his cockhead and foreskin.

"I'm gonna cum," he growled. I slowly slid the rest of his shaft in my mouth, stretching my throat. Down it went but controlled. I was able to keep eye contact, but they teared up. "You'll do anything for me won't you?"

I responded with a slight flick of tongue around his shaft and made my eyes acknowledge.

"Faggo....." the word was lost to grunts and groans as ropes of cum shot down my throat. It was already so deep; I didn't have to swallow. His dick pulsated and constricted me which brought more tears into my eyes. My hands furiously rubbed my throbbing bulge. I came just after he was done, his cock still in my mouth, but slowly deflating. My underwear was filled with hot cum. My eyes were closed and rolling behind my head.

I woke from the post-orgasm glow when I felt Craig back away, sliding his cock out of my mouth. I opened them up and he just looked at me. He still towered over as I was still sitting on the floor.

"You came, didn't you?"

I nodded a yes and took my forearms to wipe the sloppy drool and tears from my face.

"Well, I need a drink," he responded. He turned from me with a little smile. "Join me." It was not a request.

I looked into the mirror on my left. My hair was a mess, my eyes were bloodshot from the abuse my throat just went through, my shirt was wet from drool, and my crotch was soaked from cum seeping through my underwear.

Before he told me twice, I got up and crossed the threshold, wondering how this was going to play out...

12