A Bottoms Seduction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"N-nothing, sorry my leg went dead." I told her.

Even as I spoke, Carl was moving his fingertips around both of my balls. I wanted to bat him away but I didn't want to be too obvious.

"Okay?" Harriet replied, "So you think I should take him?"

Then, I felt a warm, wet tongue press against my balls. I'll tell you now, I had to fight every urge in my body not to moan!

"If you want to take him." I replied, gritting my teeth to keep in a moan.

Carls tongue slowly dragged around my balls, I could already feel how wet he was making my pubic hair.

"Maybe, but he is a little inexperienced, maybe I need one of the more senior guys." Harriet said and flicked through a few pages of a notebook in her hand.

At the same time Carl kept massaging my balls with his tongue. His wet, soft, perfect tongue.

What is he doing? But god it feels so good!

"Do you think he's experienced enough?" Harriet asked me.

"Erm, yeah, he seems it." I replied and then I felt his lips wrap around one of my balls and suck on it.

Oh my god... that feels amazing.

Harriet kept looking at her notepad as Carl sucked on my balls. Until I felt him let them go.

Thank god.

But that wasn't all.

I then felt Carl's tongue press against my cock that was only semi hard. Being a bit older, I knew it would be difficult for me to get hard again after cumming so recently, but his tongue did feel good.

"So we are going to go on Monday," Harriet continued as Carl kept running his tongue around my semi hard cock, "we will probably be gone for the full week."

When she finished speaking, Carls tongue left my cock which made me a little relieved.

"That sounds good, I'll sort our accommodations for you." I told her, feeling a little more relaxed now that Carl had stopped.

"Perfect, I'll let Carl know he is going to come with me," Harriet said, "I'll need you to get all the presentation ready if that's okay?"

"No problem." I told her, then I saw my phone flash with a text message, "2 seconds." I said to Harriet and grabbed my phone.

Carl: Do not let her take me on that trip.

What?

As I looked at the text in a bit of confusion, I then felt his tongue return to my cock and fuck it felt good.

"Actually," I blurted out, realising it almost came out as a moan, "maybe you should take one of the more senior guys with you."

This seemed to please Carl as he licked my cock a little faster, going all the way up and down my shaft that was definitely growing harder.

His tongue seemed to run from the tip of my cock, all the way down to my balls, leaving a little wetness with him.

I even bit my lip at one stage because it felt so good.

"Are you sure? He won't be offended will he? We don't want to lose him." Harriet told me.

I just wanted to close my eyes and enjoy Carls tongue but I couldn't. He was licking every inch of my cock and balls and then... his tongue delved lower.

Fuuck! I screamed in my head and nearly jumped up in reaction when his tongue went underneath my balls and dangerously close to my asshole. I did flinch just out of reflex and that seemed to stop him from going there again.

However, my cock was now fully hard again.

"I... I don't think we'll lose him." I told my wife.

But then, I got the wonderful feeling of a warm mouth around my hard cock.

Carls lips perfectly wrapped around my shaft, engulfing me in warmth and pleasure as his tongue kept massaging my head.

"I hope so, I like him." Harriet told me.

I was looking at my wife, into her beautiful eyes as we spoke about the 18 year old guy who was sucking my cock without her knowing.

Thank god my desk was big enough!

I love his mouth!

Unlike last time, he was bobbing up and down. Not too fast so he didn't make any noise but fuck me it felt good!

"Erm, yeah, me too." I told her.

Carl was masterfully giving me a slow and sensual blowjob underneath my desk. Sexually I was in heaven, but mentally I was panicking.

"It's settled then," Harriet said and stood up, "let me know when you have everything sorted?"

"Yeah.. I will do." I said back to her as Carl kept bobbing up and down.

Carl kept sucking my cock as I watched my wife head for the door, she turned around and gave me one last smile before she left.

"What the fuck!" I said in an urgent whisper and pushed my chair back.

I looked down and just saw Carl smiling up at me from underneath my desk.

"That was so hot!" He said and crawled back between my legs.

"No, no, no," I told him but made no effort to move, "this is too much!"

"Please," he scoffed and reached up for my cock, "I know you were loving having me suck your cock with your wife there, watch."

Again, I made no attempt to stop him as he leant forward and wrapped his lips back around my dick.

"Fuucking hell." I moaned, no longer having to hold it in.

I just watched as this young guy bobbed, hungrily up and down on my cock.

I had my fair share of blowjobs in my life, but something about this just felt amazing.

He was covering every inch of my cock with spit and I watched him take me deeper and deeper down his throat.

"Fuck... Carl." I moaned as pleasure took over my body.

"Mmmm." Carl moaned back which made my cock vibrate.

His lips looked beautiful as they puffed around my shaft. I could feel his tongue running all over me. This was a proper blowjob, and I fucking loved it.

"Okay.." I panted, "Just... one last time."

"Mmhmm." He moaned and kept sucking my cock like a whore.

When I watched his lips go to the base of my cock and I felt his throat wrap around me I let out a loud, heavy moan.

"Oooh my god." I grunted.

It was the most pleasure I think I had ever received in my life, and all due to this young boy.

He kept deep throating me over and over, something I had never experienced before and in a matter of minutes I could feel my balls start to tighten again.

"Carl.... I'm gonna cum." I moaned out.

"Mmm!" He moaned around my cock and kept devouring me.

"Fuck... oh god... yes... yes... I'm cumming! Fuuuuuucckkk!!" I grunted and once again I felt my cock erupt into his needy mouth.

Carl kept deep throating me throughout my orgasm, swallowing a second load of my cum and I fucking loved it!! He never stopped, my entire body was trembling with unknown pleasure and I just panted like a wild animal.

"Jesus christ... how... what... fuck me." I panted.

I could feel my dick start to go soft but Carl kept sucking out every last drop of cum.

With one last suck and a pop, I saw his face move back and smile up at me.

"Two loads so soon, you must really like me." He said and whipped his mouth.

"I can't believe that just happened." I panted, I felt like my head was spinning, like he had sucked the soul of my body out of my cock.

"Thanks for that, I should probably get back to work." He said with a little high pitched grin.

I just watched as he stood up and headed for the door. Before he reached it my instincts came back to me and I pulled my trousers back up.

Just like Harriet, Carl flashed me one last smile before leaving.

Fucking hell... how did he do that?

I was still trying to catch my breath.

That was by far the best orgasm of my life.... But that has to be it now. I can't do any more.

I sat back and closed my eyes for a second. My body was still trying to recover from cumming twice so quickly.

That was when I got a text through on my phone.

Carl: Nice little morning routine we've started. Guess I don't need to bring breakfast in with me anymore.

I knew I was in trouble, but the thought of having his mouth around my cock again already had me excited.

Before I knew it I had texted him back.

Martin: Okay.

12