A Couple's Fijian Vacation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He quickly sat beside me, so the people to my left could not see my naked hip, the split being open up to my waist now. Kevin again lowered his hand onto my knee. This time as everyone conversed around the table, his hand progressed much faster up the inside of my legs. I was beyond caring, although I did glance around to ensure no one was watching us. I opened my legs for him, and at a burst of laughter from Dave and Cath, Kevin slid my knickers aside and started tweaking the Venus Balls cord.

He pulled too hard, and one of the balls popped out. The feeling was incredible, I wanted him to pull the other one out, but he held the ball against my throbbing lips.

"Put it back in." He ordered me.

I looked at Dave and Cath; both were watching and obviously knew what had happened. Dave motioned me to do what Kevin had said.

Cath smiled and said, "Remember, they will not come out until after dinner. So do as he says."

I felt myself descending into panic, but I reached down, despite my embarrassment and took the loose ball from Kevin's fingers. And although my hands were mostly hidden below the table, I tried to pull the dress back over my legs to hide my shame. But Kevin flicked the dress back open and pulled my legs apart, leaning over; his head against my neck so that he had an unobstructed view.

"Oh! The cord is pink." he breathed.

And he watched as I applied pressure, my pink folds parted, and the errant ball popped back into me. Oh! The embarrassment. But this lewd act sent shivers of anticipation throughout my body. I quickly withdrew my hand from between my legs, flicked the dress back over my legs and leaned forward against the table. But his hand slipped back, and his thumb caressed my slit. The thrill had me writhing around in torment.

Just then, the waiter arrived with our next course, and Kevin removed his hand, curbing my arousal for the moment. I had no idea what I was eating, my mind was only capable of so much, and it was full of what had happened and all the sensations I was feeling. I didn't even realise I had finished my meal when I again felt Kevin guiding me to my feet and walking me to the dance floor.

I came to my senses and looked around to see if Dave & Cath had joined us, only to see them leave by one of the side doors and walk out towards the beach. Kevin looked where I was looking and said. "Let's go as well; I will come in my pants if this goes on any longer." 

God! He was worried about coming; I'd been on the verge since around three that afternoon. I was so juiced up my gut was in turmoil.

As soon as we entered our unit, Kevin turned me, cupped my face, and kissed me passionately. I had decided I would not kiss Kevin, which was going to be the thing that kept this night separate from my marriage. However, as I melted in his arms, eyes closed, I found myself responding urgently, his erection nudging hard against me. Both nipples also responded, white-hot pleasure darting between them and my pussy.

"Christ, get me to the bed quick, or I will explode here and not even see that fabulous cock of yours," I cried out. And pulling away, I dragged him with me into the bedroom.

He helped me get the Cheongsam up and over my head, and I reached behind to remove my bra, but Kevin stopped me.

"I want to remove these; slow down."

So I worked at removing his clothes to hurry him along. When I finally had him naked, he pushed me onto my back, kissing my toes, then ankles and up towards my knees. No way was I going to wait any longer. I bent down, pulled him up by his hair and searched out his mouth. Our tongues fought as his mouth captured mine. I wrapped my arms around him, feeling my body moulding against his from head to toe. Off came my bra and panties, his hands quickly removing them.

His head moved down my body, stopping first at my breasts, his tongue encircling the hardened nipples, working alongside his fingers, tweaking them and alternating from one to the other before moving towards my loins. I couldn't take any more. I rolled out from under him, turned him onto his back and straddled over his groin.

Reaching down, I took his massive shaft and pointed it at my hole.

"What about the Geisha balls?" Kevin exclaimed as he reached between my legs and pulled on the cord.

I'd forgotten about them, but as I looked down, they popped out, my pussy clenching with the thrill of it... and I came, an orgasm that had been building all day. I just sank onto him, pressing my slit along his shaft, too late to have him penetrate me. My orgasm hit hard and had me grinding against him. I stroked my clit against his hardness, stunned by this delicious throbbing feeling that infused my loins.

I collapsed on top of him; he was stroking my neck and back while holding me against his body. I think I drifted into unconsciousness for a second, minutes? I don't know. But as I returned to my senses, I realised that although I was exhausted, I was still very horny and needed to be penetrated.

I moved my hips up, dragging my clit along his shaft and was delighted to find him still rock hard. He had not cum. Lifting onto my knees, I took hold of him and tried to aim his faintly purple helmet at my cleft, but he was too long and my legs too short. I had to move up and bend forward, my breasts almost rubbing in his face, before I had him lined up with my opening, his erection nudged against me. I hoped he'd be gentle when he entered me, take his time and not hurt me too much.

I eased back, and Kevin pressed forward; the feeling was exquisite, my flower being forced open and him filling me like never before. I felt like I had accepted the whole 8 inches and was very pleased with myself in that it had not hurt. But lifting on my extended arms to watch this beast penetrating me, I was amazed to see it was not all in; I was looking down at 3 inches of the shaft, standing erect below my very stretched cunt. I had taken the thickest part of him; this gave me the impression I had it all.

Leaning forward, I lifted off him, determined to take in more on the second try, but I lifted too high, and his shaft flopped out onto his stomach. I dropped and slid against him, pressing my slit along his shaft right down to his balls, then slid it back up to his knob. His knob flicked up into my opening, the angle was all wrong, and as I slid back, it popped out and hammered past my clit.

With one hand, I reached down, spread my lips wider apart, and rubbed them up and down his shaft, leaving snail trails of thick, viscous white fluid along each side. Kevin reached down, hooked some of my juices up with his finger and offered it to me. I leaned forward hungrily and sucked his finger clean.

This one act turned me on immensely. I knew I would not last if I kept this up. I desperately needed to know how he'd feel inside my channel that was rippling with yearning. And so again, I lifted, leaned forward and felt Kevin take control and direct himself into me. He was a lot more urgent now.

I pushed up on my arms and watched as his enormous thick shaft penetrated about six inches. Then, with his hands on my hips, he lifted and lowered me, countering each down stroke with a thrust; he eased in until my clit was pressed firmly in the hair covering his pubic mound. I stayed sitting on him, head hunched forward, watching him stroke in and out, getting increasingly urgent. My juices soaked and matted up his thick bush of pubic hair.

Finally, he came, thrusting one final hard stroke, which he held against me, tremors racking his body. The orgasm I had been anticipating all day hit in a rush. The first orgasm, which was still stirring up feelings, had been a mental affair. But this was physical, raw and intense. I heard myself crying out and swearing my head off. I hoped he wasn't shocked at the words I knew. I was so full of him, and my cunt was gripping his shaft and wringing him dry.

I slumped down on Kevin's chest, and as the convulsions in my cunt subsided, I fell into a dreamy slumber. I was aware of him caressing my neck and back, whispering calming words with hot breaths of air. I was aware that Dave was probably there; I don't know how, but I just knew he was and that all was OK between us. He had my back.

---------------------

Cath and Dave watched Kevin take Sue to the dance floor. She was out of it, Dave was sure she was drunk or drugged, but Cath insisted she would never do that to her and that Sue was just overwhelmed with all the pleasures she was experiencing.

Dave wanted to stay and protect Sue, but Cath pointed out that while he was there, Kevin would be very reluctant to make the move that would get her into bed. So they left and walked down to the beach.

There was a light under the dive hut door, and the sound of Guitars could be heard from inside. Cath walked over and knocked on the door. The music stopped, and Bobby appeared in the doorway.

"Can we come in and listen to you play for a while?" asked Cath.

Bobby looked up and down the beach, saw no one, and ushered them in. Five room maids and three other dive guys were in the hut. They all looked a bit nervous about the hotel guests being there. But Cath spoke with Bobby to put his mind at ease, telling him they just wanted to kill fifteen minutes and listen to them play.

Bobby kicked two of the maids off an old couch they had against one wall and bade them sit. Then took up his guitar and resumed playing. Slowly everyone relaxed and started singing along. Very special to be treated to something impromptu like this. They were natural, deep basses of the men and beautiful voices of the girls. A couple of the girls were flirting around, and the guys getting the attention were acting like embarrassed little boys, which was funny as they were rough-looking guys, all around six foot four.

Dave put his arm around Cath, drew her to him, and they relaxed and hummed along with the songs. Then, three songs later, Bobby looked at Cath and pointed at his watch, "We need to close up." 

Dave looked at his watch and saw it was 9:15 pm. He knew the dive shop closed officially at 8:00 pm. So they both jumped up, thanked them all, and to the sounds of Bula, Bula, they headed back to the unit.

They opened the door as quietly as possible and crept inside to hear moans and activity coming from the bedroom. Cath grabbed Dave's hand, and before he could resist, she dragged him through to watch.

They were confronted with Sue rubbing herself along Kevin's shaft. Her back to them as the doorway opened only a few feet from the end of the bed. They couldn't see Kevin above the waist, but his legs were splayed apart, giving them a perfect view of his balls and shaft disappearing under Sue's loins. Dave had seen Kevin's prick the day before but again was amazed at the girth; it made him think of a Baseball bat. He'd seen two or three guys over the years with large pricks, but this was the equal of any of them.

Sue lifted herself to her knees and bent forward to look between her legs. A string of her juices stretched between her and Kevin, and they noticed she was leaving a trail of her thick white mucus all down his prick. Kevin shoved his hand down between them and scooped up some of her juice, it looked like he was going to lick it himself, but then he offered his hand to Sue and with a groan of desire, she sucked his sodden fingers into her mouth and licked them clean.

Cath twitched around in front of Dave as she watched this. She reached behind her and felt Dave's erection. She looked up into his eyes and saw not jealousy but lust. So she moved down, undid his shorts and released his prick. Then, taking it in her hand, she turned to watch the action on the bed.

Kevin's prick was starting to twitch; it looked like he was about to come. He reached down and grabbed hold of his shaft to stop Sue from lowering herself back onto him, but they could tell, also by his tight grip, that he was attempting to hold back his pending orgasm.

Sue leaned forward and thrust her hips down to line him up with her opening. He obliged and pressed his knob up between her sopping wet lips. She immediately lowered herself onto him, and Kevin thrust up. Cath and Dave watched, mesmerised, as about five inches slid between Sue's folds. Kevin lifted her hips in his hands, then pulled her down as he thrust upward. He did this several times until he was buried deep inside her. Sue started grinding herself around on his pubic bone in absolute ecstasy. Kevin moved his hands from her hips to her breasts; he increased the speed and strength of his thrusts.

Dave was absorbed in a range of emotions, feeling pride that Sue could handle such a young buck, happiness for Sue experiencing such intense erotic feelings, but no jealousy. He didn't feel the least bit threatened by Kevin; it was as if he was giving Sue this experience. Then he seemed to return to the 'Now' and found Cath stroking his cock and that somehow he had lifted the dress and had two fingers deep between Cath's legs, moving in perfect time to Kevin's thrusts.

Kevin started the short strokes; they could see his toes curled up and his butt checks drawn together in the first throws of his orgasm. He released a groan, and Sue started hammering herself down onto him. Then, she let out a torrent of offensive language, the likes that Dave had never heard, leave her lips before.

Cath dragged Dave out of the bedroom and through into the lounge. He lifted the Cheongsam over her head, and as she removed her bra and knickers, Dave also shed his clothes, then lifted Cath and threw her onto the bed.

"Are you OK?" Cath asked.

"Yes, I'm great, it's funny, but I felt part of that. My only issue is if I'm too small now."

"You have no problem there. That's a 'one off' experiencing a prick like that. I feel a bit sorry for Kevin; he won't find many women willing to have that bloody thing near them week on week."

"I don't want to force you into anything now. I'm worried if we go any further, I'll stuff up our friendship. I'm aware Sue made you promise to take care of me as part of this deal. But you don't have to."

Cath laughed. "You silly bugger. I want you right now. A lot more than you are lusting for me. And besides, this may be the last sex I get in weeks. It's home to Tony tomorrow, and I'm not letting him anywhere near me until he changes his whole attitude, and I know that's not going to happen overnight."

Cath tried to pull Dave up and into her, but he stopped at her breasts and nuzzled into them. He mumbled while sucking on her nipples that if he entered her now, he would explode and wanted to enjoy this experience as long as possible. Cath relaxed her grip on his arms and let him slide back down, where he parted her folds with his fingers and pushed his tongue into her as deep as it would go.

Dave withdrew his tongue and wrapped his lips around her clit; he felt it swell as he sucked it in and out. Cath's legs flew apart, and she bucked her hips onto his face. Fingering her, he quickly brought her towards an orgasm. As she drew close, Dave lifted up and watched this beautiful, petite woman in the throes of ecstasy. He leaned in low again and buried his face back into her shiny wet cleft, licking away at her clit, drawing moans of pleasure.

Now he found it was himself that couldn't resist. He rose along Cath's body and watched his full length disappear inside her of its own accord. His hands were busy on her breasts. He pulled all the way out before slamming into her again, and again, and again. He was taking her hard.

Afterwards, they rolled apart, lay beside one another, talked briefly, and then fell asleep snuggled together.

Dave awoke much later, with Sue pushing him over as she climbed into bed. In turn, he had to wake Cath and roll her onto the far side of the bed.

"How was your night?" Cath asked Sue - a wicked gleam in her eye.

"Incredible, then average," replied Sue.

"It looked pretty good to us," Dave interjected.

Sue cuddled into him and described her version of the night's events, saying she had the most mind-blowing orgasm ever. But Kevin had woken her half an hour ago, and he was horny again, which in turn had gotten her horny. But even though he took it slow and was gentle with her, it had hurt, and she wanted him to finish quickly. But he took ages to cum, by which stage she thought she would never walk again. So she had sent him back to his bed next door.

Dave was hard as a rock, listening to her description of events. So Sue reached down and took him in her hand. "Poor you. I don't think I can have sex for a week. Cath, you need to take care of this." she tried to roll Dave over onto Cath.

"Hey! I don't need to be cared for; waiting a week is no problem."

But Cath rolled over, took Dave's prick out of Sue's hand and pulled him over to her. "He's thinking only of himself again, Sue, and not thinking of our needs."

Sue laughed at the fearful look on his face as he contemplated having sex with another woman in front of his wife.

"You are happy to watch me enjoy myself but balk when I want to watch you," said Sue.

She cuddled into his back, stopping him from rolling away from Cath, and the two of them started massaging different parts of his anatomy. Cath concentrated on Dave's cock and balls, Sue nibbling on his ears and playing with his nipples. Slowly Dave settled back and started to relax.

When Dave started to hump himself into Cath's hands, she rolled over and spooned back into him, pushing her butt into his groin. And before he knew it, he had slipped into her from behind. Sue threw the sheet off and sat up to watch him entering Cath. She lifted his leg onto Cath's hip to get a better view, caressed his balls and fingered his butt hole. This week she had wholly changed her opinions on bums. And she rammed her finger deep into Dave's bum. Then she reached under him, pulled his cock out and lined it up with Cath's arse. Dave resisted, but Cath eagerly humped back into him, and Sue felt a thrill of arousal as she watched Dave's cock slide into Cath's bum. She was amazed at how horny she felt watching them reach a noisy orgasm.

To be continued...

12