All Comments on 'A Cumdump's Journey Pt. 06'

by buckhardy

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You spoke so much about 'need' in this chapter, I think you're beginning to understand. Who's need here is really greater? You aren't the first or last man that Bobby has 'ruined'. And yet he just satisfied you better than anyone else in the world could. So, who's using who, hmm? Don't try to play the victim. He broke you down exactly the way you needed it. You're brain fucked. Your body and mind, your everything, your entire existence, you need the cock. You need never ending doses of what testicles produce. Bobby just needs to blow a load every once in a while. He just spews some dick snot and he's done. You're the addict. You're using his cock and balls like heroin, and you were never going to be truly fulfilled until he deflowered you completely. You're ruined now. Just another broken cock hole. A stern, unforgiving man has completed your purpose, but don't worry cutie pie. You were born to gape. Your little pucker will tighten back up eventually. And you'll feel that thirst again, and know how true and righteous it is. You're fucked. Brain fucked in the throat and colon. You needed it spiritually, existentially. For you, it was communion with a Higher Power... Bobby just needed to cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbuckhardy@buckhardy
Check out my book, A Summer in France, I have just submitted for publishing on Amazon Kindle ebooks. Search for "Buck Hardy - A Summer in France" on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BJRGNQLQ

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES