A Cumdump's Journey Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It should have satisfied me, but it only made me thirsty for more.

Two more men followed, I can't remember much about them, only that they both came quickly and I enjoyed the minimal nature of our exchange. If they spoke to me at all it was to call me a "fag" or a "whore", there was no need for conversation - the balance of power was clear when they saw me knelt down beside the tree. I was finishing the second man and I could sense he was getting ready to cum, when I opened my eyes and noticed someone close-by, watching. I presumed he would step up after, so I swallowed and waited for the man to leave. When I was able to get a better look in the moonlight, I was shaken to see that it was Bobby standing in the shadows. He walked away acting like I didn't exist.

"FUCK!"

I felt annoyed with myself that he had seen me - "how long had he been there?" I wondered, had seen me swallow three men's cum in quick succession? I started off down the path chasing after him, hoping he would talk to me, and that perhaps we could have some fun together - I wasn't thinking clearly and really didn't know what would happen.

I crossed him in the enclosed park and he purposely did not acknowledge me again. It hurt me and I took a shortcut across the grass, so that I would be stood by the exit as he came through the gate. When he passed me, he looked over very briefly and I knew for sure he definitely recognised me. He paused momentarily and we held a long, silent gaze until he started walking off the path into the woods. I followed him a few steps behind, fixated on his path and still stoned from the joint I had smoked. He was walking further than I had ever been into the woods, and I wanted to call his name but I was now so high that I couldn't bring myself to speak. I just walked aimlessly wherever he led.

After what seemed like an eternity we came to some bushes and he stopped abruptly, turning to face me. I approached him and he immediately reached around and grabbed me on the ass. His hand then went into my underwear and he roughly fingered at my asshole; a little too roughly that it stung. "Owww," I groaned and pulled away.

"What do you want?" he asked me, brusquely. I felt shy and he asked me again more aggressively.

"I wanna suck your cock," I told him looking down at his impressive bulge - I knew he must already be wearing his cock ring.

"And?!" he demanded to know.

"And I want you to fuck me..." I said sheepishly. With that he reached out and started fingering my hole again roughly. When I pulled back this time, he didn't allow me and pushed his finger deeper inside. "HMmmmm," I groaned again, unable to resist the intense sensation of his fingering in my ass.

He licked his finger and started to aggressively force open my asshole: "You want me to fuck you", he grinned. The atmosphere was tense between us, but the weed made me feel calm, and I didn't feel especially ill-at-ease in his presence. I had a feeling that his cock would actually be less invasive than his fingers, so I reached down to open up his belt and jeans buckle and I started to squeeze his cock with my hand.

"Good boy...see you do want it," he said with another wide grin.

He continued fingering my hole quite aggressively now. I pulled out the lube and squeezed some onto his dick, taking a welcome hit on the poppers and turning myself away from him, hoping he would soon replace his rough fingers with his now throbbing cock. I was reaching round and jerking his cock, attempting vainly to get him as far along as I could before we started fucking. I had a feeling this was going to be a wild ride. I leaned forward with my hands out in front of me pushing against the trunk of a tree, as he lined his dick up against my hole and grabbed me by the hips, forcing me to bend my knees slightly. I was squatting forward and I knew that my legs would get tired in this position quickly. I took a long hit on the poppers and could feel instantly that my legs began to quiver. I wasn't sure how long I could stay standing like this.

Finally he pushed forward. My instant reflex was to move forward with him to try to escape the huge pressure being exerted on my asshole by his massive cockhead. He was holding me by the hips with both hands and didn't let me move, in fact he started pulling me closer towards him; his bell-end penetrating my sphincter pushing it wide open with a short, sharp burning sensation. For 10 seconds it was agony and I wanted him to pull out, but he held firm. He had a much greater urgency this time, and without further ado, he began pushing forward with ever increasing pressure. My hole burned and the pain shot up through my abdomen - my asshole felt like it would tear wide open and I yelled out in discomfort.

"GENTLY, PLEASE...please, baby" I tried to plead, but he continued deeper and I felt my hole stretch out further as the girthy base of his dick finally began to enter me. It was all over in around 25 seconds, I felt his full 10-inch, girthy meat filling up my bowels and he waited for a split second before withdrawing almost completely. It felt like he ripped out my entire insides before ramming fully back inside to the hilt. I begged him again to go gently or to allow my sphincter a moment to relax.

"You asked me to fuck you!" he said gruffly and continued his deep assault. I pulled back my hand, reaching frantically for the poppers. I worried that my legs would give way without the support of my hands on the tree but I needed some relief. I somehow managed to take a few long hits between thrusts on the bottle of poppers, but this only served to unleash an even more determined Bobby.

He was fucking my manhole as hard and as deep as he could muster, and I sensed that his aim at that moment was to cause me as much discomfort as possible - I wasn't sure why, but the more he stretched me out and ruined my cunt, the more he seemed to get off. I was taking hits on the poppers at every opportunity I could, and though it seemed to take forever, I gradually felt that my hole was easing up and relaxing. The discomfort began to pass and although the position he forced me to stand in was hard to hold, I slowly found myself pushing into the thrusts and enjoying his extreme size inside my pussy. It was faster and harder than I had ever been fucked before, and I couldn't resist the temptation to reach round and feel my sphincter stretched to the absolute max around his thick meat. He began to periodically swing side to side between strokes as if he was trying to dig out my hole and loosen it as much as possible with his dick.

Eventually he pulled out and began fingering me much deeper again, now I could feel the unmistakable openness of my hole. Without warning he rammed his penis back inside me, and began fucking me in hard long thrusts again. Even with poppers, my hole ached and I could feel the lips protruding further out than ever before, yet strangely, I wanted nothing more than for his cock to fill me up and for him to breed me. He grabbed me by the shoulders and used them to leverage his thrusts harder. His cockhead was ramming up against my colon and each thrust dug sharply into my abdomen. I could feel pressure building with every thrust and each time he pulled out I was forced to let the wind exit in loud, sloppy cunt farts. I took more hits on the poppers and felt stoned and in a daze as I thought about how at that moment, my hole was more wrecked than it had ever been before. I mused silently that if my sphincter never closed up again it wouldn't matter, because Bobby had needed to use it for his mammoth cock. I heard him now in my ear:

"Squeeze my cock as hard as you can," he shouted, as he thrust violently in and out, "Squeeze it!" But he had done everything he could to open me wider than ever before, and with all my energy I couldn't squeeze my hole shut around he fat manhood.

"I can't, I'm too loose," I wailed, "you've ruined me."

It was the truth. What's more it seemed to be exactly what Bobby needed to hear and he thrust as deep as he could, intense sensations shooting through me anew. I wanted it to be over but he seemed to have thrust after thrust still inside him. I started to beg for him to cum inside me.

"Please breed me" I pleaded as the feeling became overwhelming.

Finally he crashed forward and I was pushed against the tree as he unloaded wad after wad of his cum inside my ruined fuck-hole. Finally leaning up against me, exhausted and breathless. When he pulled out, I stood dazed and waited for the poppers' haze to wear off a little. I didn't even pull my underwear up as I felt cum dripping uncontrollably out of my cunt. Bobby was tucking himself in, he threw a used tissue down on the grown, looked at me and grunted as he walked away. I was still standing with my raw and bruised hole out against the tree. I slowly began to come to, and tried as best I could to clean myself up before walking back towards the main path. I had never before been fucked some totally in my life.

Still stoned from the weed and hazy from the poppers, I had an acute sense that in my underwear the wet, sloppy hole between my legs had taken on a new importance; it was gaping open and it had now been transformed to its true purpose.

12