All Comments on 'A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Vexed'

by duke1951

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sad ending

Noooooooooo :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Final Story of your Batgirl series?

I think you're a terrific writer (read everything of yours cover to cover) and this is a decent ending. It all comes down to our different taste in "Ships" Robin has never come of sexual to me or I should say not as sexual as Batman.

Also... wasn't Commisioner Gordon the father of Barbs (or at least adoptive fathers)?

Anyways. It's a nice place to end this series - or story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Here's hoping that's not the end!

I've really enjoyed your Batgirl series so far - and we are so close to that menage-a-trois with Robin, Catgirl and Batgirl so I really hope that's not the end!

For those wondering, Barbara is Commisioner Gordon's neice in the comics, but something happens to her parents when she's very young so he raises her as his daughter. I think it may have been his sister was her mother, and they weren't sure who the father was (wealthy socialite Bruce Wayne maybe?)

Really hope you write some more of these!

duke1951duke1951over 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for reading, and for these comments.

I seem to have got off lightly, I was half expecting a lynch mob!

To be honest, I'm not sure whether this is the 'end' or not. It's certainly a 'pause' while I work on a few other things. Snag is that I've really enjoyed my time with Batgirl (well, just look at her - who wouldn't!), so I'm not sure that I can leave her completely - and maybe Batman doesn't know as much as he thinks he knows?! We'll see.

Regarding the paternity question - that Bruce Wayne was a pretty spoiled and unruly young man, and Commissioner Gorden's wife was a real looker in her younger days, and if they did meet up ......?

To those that sent me feedback direct, I've tried to respond but I'm not sure how successfully. If you haven't got a response, let me know and I'll try and sort it out.

Thanks again to everyone who got through the whole eight pages (how did it get that big?!), and hope you'll look out for some slightly different stuff over the coming months.

Duke

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Will you write a series...

Where Batgirl and Batman aren't father daughter. Your writing is terrific. I prefer Batgirl fughting over Batman with Catwoman... Especially since she got a taste of Robin. She knows the BOY ... Now show us ladies the MAN!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous