A Day in the Life of a Slave Pt. 01

Story Info
Caged slave's life story.
951 words
3.95
5.4k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eva11
Eva11
9 Followers

I hear the usual clink of the keys as master opens the cage door.

"Oh is it already morning". I am still sore from the previous night.

My master ties me down every night in my cage in a special sleeping position. I have my own cage, specially built for me. Master took utmost care while getting it built. I fit in just right. It does have some leg space but the roof is low and touches my head when I sit up. My cage is kept outside the villa in the garden. And I am to sleep in it every night, no matter the cold. Slaves are menial beings. They are not supposed to be inside until kind master lets them in or to fulfill slave duty.

Since the start of my training I was taught to sleep in my cage completely naked, covered by a thin sheet. Hands and legs cuffed separately, my leash tied to one of cage bars, while eyes are blindfolded. My udders put in suction cups. His majesty has a strict rule...udders should always be in some sort of restraint and never hang free.

I am woken every morning at the strike of dawn (4 am) by master. Its been a year since I was collared by him and I have never slept a minute after dawn. No, I am not a morning person. But then I am not a person anymore.I am an object and I am owned.

Master unlocks me, pulls me out by my leash and leave me to be..while he goes back to bed.

He has trained me well and now I don't need instructions anymore. Everyday I follow the same sequence -

1. Crawl inside the house

2.Go to his washroom and clean every inch of it and keep it ready for his use

3. Lay his clothes and briefcase ready for the day

4. Polish his shoes and prepare his tea and breakfast

During my early training days, my master took time and patience to check my every task. He would check on me every hour. If I missed the something or didn't match his expectations, i would be whipped and made to start again. The training paid off and now I know how to keep my master happy.

At 8 am sharp it's time to serve my master his bed tea. I take it to his room, keep it on the bedside table and take my position. Master pets my head and sips on the tea while I kneel at his feet, head bowed down, eyes casted at his majesty's feet, waiting for my first drink.

I see him pulling down his PJs and his hands pull my hair forcing me to look up and open my mouth while he push his manhood in my mouth. He is kind enough to quench my thirst every morning with his yellow fresh morning nectar. I lick the last few drops from his manhood and lick him clean. I thank him and leave the room. I have learnt over time that my food and drink would also be in masters control. I am no more offered fresh drinking water but only his nectar. Which means I am thirsty and parched most of the day when he is not around and hence when I get the chance I don't let a drop go waste and I really grateful for it.

He then resumes his business while I lay food across on the table. Exactly at 9 I feel him pulling my leash signing me to crawl under the table. He has his breakfast while I unzip him and give his morning blowjob and eventually he fills my mouth with his juice which I swallow with pride.

Do a slave deserve to be fed breakfast like master? Of course not. But my master knows best. He puts his half eaten food plate in front of me. I quickly lap up the half banana, a piece of bread, the leftover yolks of the egg and the last few sip of his orange juice.

I am hardly done eating when I am pulled out from under the table and taken to the shoe rack. He uses my back while he puts the shoes on.

Master is continuously checking his watch. He is getting impatient. Someone is supposed to arrive before he leaves. And soon enough she does arrives.

Yes...I have a caretaker. No she is not his wife, nor is she my mistress. I don't serve her. But every morning when master is at work, caretaker holds my leash, she checks my work and accordingly reports to master. She doesn't have authority over me. But yes she is superior to me. She is dressed all time while I am naked and in his majesty's absence, I take order only from her. If I fail in my duties, master permits her to use the whip on me.

Master is now ready to leave for work. He hands my leash to caretaker, puts my butt plug in, puts my metal chastity belt on and locks everything in place. All done finally.

Oh wait...one last ritual. He picks up the whip near the rack. Everyday he leaves mark on me before leaving. A slave needs some pain to remember her position throughout the day. In quick succession he plants 10 blows on each on my butt cheek... while I am lying there face down ass up. Quietly sobbing.

I know I need those spankings. I do. I am a slave. I am meant for this. But no matter what the pain never eases....

To be continued.....

**Please leave your comments if you liked this and want part two**

Eva11
Eva11
9 Followers