All Comments on 'A Day in the Life of a Slave Pt. 01'

by Eva11

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
twistedinqtwistedinq6 months ago

Well written and imaginative story. Would love to read more.

jmkuehnjmkuehn6 months ago

Promising opening. Could use more detail about exactly how her udders are being handled, especially as they are not supposed to flop around.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good start! Looking for more!

MasterJohn6969MasterJohn69696 months ago

As a long time Master and Owner I'd like to see what else you have up your sleave, besides an arm binder that is.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle6 months ago

Hypothermia WILL occur in as warm as 55F and if it rains or there is a breeze, you will freeze faster. Subsequent jarring can actually lead to cardiac arrest.

Furthermore, women require about 12 cups of water per day. In addition to keeping the body hydrated, it removes wastes from the body through urine and feces. Lack of water will cause an accumulation of waste and will lead to serious health complications necessitating hospitalization. Uric acid buildup will cause kidney stones, sore muscles, extreme fatigue and cloudy thinking.

Being unable to move during sleep will cause muscle aches and stresses on the joints. Every morning she would be in. A mass of pain, unable to move until the blood is able to circulate.

All in all, your story only has one ending: her demise. The fact you didn’t even do the bare minimum of research tells me you need to less thinking and more reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous