A Family Destroyed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Someone that won't use me like your father, your grandfather and uncle always did. Someone that knows how to treat the woman in his life. I know I've done some reprehensible things to you. For that I am so, so sorry baby. You may never forgive me, but I'm going to try and redeem myself to you. It may take forever, but I'm not going anywhere. Mom, wouldn't have it any other way, so let me be the one that bears your sorrow. Let me help you deal with this darkness Mom spoke of, let me feel what she felt having the man she loves filling her with such bliss," Pamela said watching those eyes of his.

"Please baby, say something! Anything! Say that you hate me for what I did six years ago, and never want to see me ever again. Say you love me...or loathe me, just let me hear the sound of your voice!" Pamela pleaded as Simon remained silent.

"You know grandma liked it when I talked during sex too," Simon said smiling coyly at his mother.

"Then talk to me," Pamela said through heaves of breath as Simon neared her womanhood.

"I think that's going to be hard when I do this..." Simon said before his tongue ran up his mother's wet slit.

"Oh god! Simon!" Pamela howled. Her left hand held his face against her sex, while her right arm reached up above her head grabbing hold of the comforter softly biting her arm trying not to give into it. Yet something magical was happening between her legs. Something that she had dreamt about for the past six years. "O...h!" Pamela hissed her back arched, her body trembled, her muscles quaked as her son sucked upon her aching clitoris.

"My, my, cumming already," Simon chuckled wickedly as he peered over his mother's mound. "To think you got this wet what would grandma think if she saw her daughter being so lewd?" he asked blowing softly on her overheated mound.

"Fuck!" Her hands slammed down on the bed, her back arched as her wet, hungry, throbbing lips were tormented by Simon's playful tongue. "Baby! No more! Your mother can't take any more!"

"Oh?! Does that mean you're forgoing sex?" Simon asked inserting a finger into her hot mound. Simon chuckled inwardly as his mother had the cutest face he ever seen as she held her arms to her chest while shaking her head. "Or is it the fact that you've been waiting for this to happen? To have your son between your legs eating your wet pussy?" Simon asked rubbing his mother's clit.

"Y-yes...I've wanted this...for so...long," Pamela said trying to gather breath. "Did...Mom teach...you how to...eat a...woman?" she asked with a quivering voice.

"Yes, she did," Simon said remembering what his grandmother's peach tasted like.

"Yes baby! Suck on that clit!" Pamela moaned, quickly pressing her leg against his back drawing her son in to taste more of his delicious meal. "Baby, I need to feel you in me. I need you to thrust that hard cock inside of your mother's pussy. I want to feel you stirring my insides, driving me to the point of madness," she said, begging to feel her son's hard cock poking at places that no man has touched in six years.

"Is that so?" Simon asked coming up for breath watching his mother nodded enthusiastically. "Well then, I can't disappoint now can I?"

"Nope," Pamela said grinning madly. Reaching up, bring her son down to her lips, her eyes fluttered enjoying her taste on her son's tongue. Her eyes shot wide as she felt that engorged head running through her lips. Biting her lip, her hands squeezed his shoulders as Simon eased his cock into her canal. "I feel you so deep," Pamela moaned softly in his ear. Her hands ran down his back, grabbing hold of both of his ass cheeks so Simon wouldn't be able to pull out. For as long as they were together she knew where his cum would be forever welcomed. "Yes baby," she cooed softly her fingers danced down Simon's left cheek, "Make love to this woman, to your woman Simon. I'm yours now and forever," Pamela said feeling her womb quivering due to his slow thrust allowing her mound to memorize the entirety of his cock. From every vein, every inch, every drop of his pre-cum as their juices mixed together.

"Yes, yes, fuck me!" Pamela howled as Simon held both of her legs to his chest. His hips pounding his tool into her dripping snatch. "Oh God! Oh fuck me! I'm cumming Simon! I'm going to cum all over that cock!" she screamed out in bliss as her son showed no signs of slowing. "That's it baby play with my tit while you fuck this slut of a mother!" Pamela growled hungrily as Simon fondled her left breast.

"You like that cock don't you?" Simon asked feeling his balls dripping from his mother's juice.

"Mmm-hmm," Pamela said nodding, squealing as her folds clamped down on her son's cock. She couldn't believe she had came once again. She couldn't remember the last time a man gave her five orgasms in such a short time. Not even her ex-husband could pull off such a feat, and Paul was the longest man she had ever experienced. Yet Paul didn't have his son's girth; nor could he ever make her cum so quickly. A devious smile grew across her lips as she noticed his grip on her legs were loosening. How she enjoyed that surprised look on Simon's face. Rolling Simon to the right Pamela almost collapsed in Simon's arms when he still was hilt deep within her. "God! I love this cock!" Pamela moaned in lust as rolling waves of euphoria, capped in ardor froth, rippled throughout her body seeking out her core.

"Baby?" Pamela said inhaling deeply, gently rocking her hips while her right hand rested on Simon's chest. "How do I look riding this cock of yours?"

"Like..." Simon stopped himself as his mind superimposed his grandmother's face over his mother's. Was that his grandmother's way of telling him it's okay from beyond the grave? "Nah." Shaking the thought from his mind.

"You don't have to say it Simon, I can see it," Pamela said leaning forward, "I am her daughter after all. It's easy for you to see her in me. Then why not think of..."

"Don't," Simon said his hand cupping her mouth.

"Okay," Pamela said from around his hand. "To soon, I get that," she said loving the feeling of her breasts pressing against his chest. "So baby," Pamela said pushing herself up, "Are you enjoying your mother's pussy?" she asked increasing the pace of her hips. Tilting her head back moaning in bliss as her son's cock threatened to make her fall over the edge. "Because my pussy loves having your cock inside of it. Can feel that?" Pamela asked looking down at Simon lustfully while gently squeezing her folds. Smiling triumphantly when she heard his soft grunt. "See your cock belongs inside me. We fit so perfectly!" she moaned gliding rapidly along his rod. "Simon, I want to keep fucking you. Now that I have had a taste for the thick cock of my son. I want to try and make up for the six years we have missed; and the only way I can see that happening is if I move in here with you," Pamela said, leaning forward again her hips rolled as she pimped her hips. "Plus if I do I promise you won't ever have a need to pleasure yourself," she said squeezing tightly as she curled her hips.

"My own live-in slut mother, hmm?" Simon asked with a taunting smirk.

"Mmm-hmm, " Pamela purred as she sucked on Simon's lower lip. "We'll talk about that later. Now fill your mother with that hot seed," she said salaciously. Pamela's sex clamped down on Simon's cock feeling that hot, sticky, life giving seed painting her womb. Collapsing onto his chest, grinning like the Mad Hatter loving the feeling of her son's hot cum deep inside her cunt. "So many years' I've wanted to do that," Pamela said hugging Simon tightly as she laid beside him. "It was everything I imagined it would be and so much more," she sighed happily rubbing her cheek against his chest. "Now," Pamela said pushing herself up, "I think my baby needs some breakfast, yes?" she asked lovingly caressing Simon's face. "I can't have my man going hungry, he'll need his strength if he's going to fuck me again," Pamela said patting his cheek. Giggling as she rolled off his bed. Ignoring how his cum was running down her leg. She kept the joy from her face as it did. Until she entered the room she had taken over (which ironically used to be her old room when she was a child), to dance around at the fact she finally got to have sex with her son. Got to experience how his cum shoot deep within her without her taking it from him or out of anger. Humming in content as her shorts slid up her legs. She wanted to feel his cum all day long. Smiling as she watched his cum drip down onto the crotch of her shorts. Moaning softly as the fabric sat snugly against her oversensitive lips.

"Simon!" Pamela called out her voice carrying through the screen door as she worked in the flower bed that line the back porch.

"Yeah?" Simon called back his cane thumping along the floor boards. The hinges of the screen door creaked and groaned as Simon stepped out onto the back porch. "Going to have to do something about that door. Grandma wouldn't want her home falling apart."

"Hello sweetheart," Pamela said looking up at him as she knelt in front of the flower bed. Her light green shirt contoured to her braless breasts. Feeling her nipples hardening as his gaze lingered on her heavenly orbs. She wondered if he looked at her own mother so lewdly. "God! That boy makes me so horny." A lustfully purr rippled across her mind. "What do you want to do about these?" Pamela asked directing his attention to the dead annuals that marred that pristine bed.

"Oh?!" Simon said, walking down the steps so he could get a better view of the bed. "That won't do," he said tapping his finger against the head of his cane. "Do you know what was planted there so I can get replacements?"

"Well?" Pamela said tapping her chin. "No, I don't, but these were annuals so why don't we plant perennials in it's place?"

"I'm assuming you have something in mind?" Simon asked leaning heavily on his cane.

"Yes, I do," Pamela said smiling up at him, "I was thinking we can go pick up a couple of Paeonia "Armani" their beautiful red flowers would look good mixed together with the others," she said, tilting her head to the side, her hair drifting on the breeze. Praying that she could repair what damage she caused, and that Simon would look at her with those same lustful eyes when she was sixty.

"Sure, I have to run to the hardware store regardless."

"Then do you mind if I come along baby?" Pamela asked itching to spend every second she could with her son.

"No, I guess I wouldn't."

"Yay!" Pamela giggled thrusting up her arms into the air. "Help me up," she said holding out her hands. Sucking on her lip as her breasts pressed against his chest, her hands ran up Simon's arms her body heating being so close to him. Moaning inwardly as her hands savored his honed muscles before coming to a rest on his hips. "Let me put on a bra and I'll drive us, since you haven't taken your pills yet. Which you should while I do," Pamela said knowing how he was putting weight on his cane instead of his good leg. "I can't have my baby in pain," she said kissing him lightly before leading him back towards the house.

Neither one saw the car pulling out behind them as Pamela pulled out of the driveway, nor did they see who was behind the wheel. Melody was determined to see that beast. To experience it's thickness. To feel it spreading her mouth open as she sucked on her stepson's cock. She wanted every male in his family underneath her thumb. That was why she had kept having sex with Robert, and why she allowed Paul to think the baby was his. When in all actuality the child was Robert's. A sinister smile formed on her lips thinking that Simon would finally fall to her, and as such, he would service her whenever she wished it. All she had to do was apply the right pressure. Licking her lips as she pulled in behind them as they turned into the Lowes parking lot. Knowing exactly how she was going to pressure her stepson. Pulling into a slot two rows away from their car. Melody waited until they were well away from her before venturing after them. Her hands covered her stomach as her legs carried her hurriedly through the doors.

"We meet again," Melody cooed startling them both as they stood in front of rows of WD-40.

"Melody!" Pamela hissed low staring at the woman hatefully.

"The one and only," Melody said with a smirk. Her hips swayed alluringly as she approached Simon's side. "Now I think it's time you let me have a taste, don't you Simon?"

"Has Hell frozen over yet?!" Simon spat in disgust.

"Now, now, is that any way to speak to your Stepmother?" Melody said wagging her finger, "Not when I can just scream that your fucking your own mother," she said her eyes ran down Pamela's body. The way she acted, the way stood so close to Simon. She knew they had fucked earlier. "I would hope that you-Simon-wouldn't want your mother locked up. See all you have to do is let me see it. Then maybe," Melody said, her fingers skimmed along the metal surface of the shelve as she neared her stepson. "I'll have a little suck," she said her tongue flicking against her teeth. "Who knows maybe you'll want to stick that cock inside my tight pussy," Melody said her finger ran down Simon's chest.

"Go..." Simon began to say only to be stopped by his mother's grip.

"Simon?" Pamela whispered, "We shouldn't make a scene," she said peering around.

"See even the old hag is right," Melody smirked cruelly.

"Old hag!" Pamela growled. Simon didn't stop his mother from lunging at Melody.

"Simon?! Stop her or spend the night in jail for fucking this bitch, when you should have been fucking me," Melody grunted as she struggled to throw Pamela off of her.

"I don't care! Simon, let me strangle the bitch with her hair!" Pamela said clawing at the air as Simon stood between her and Melody.

"Now," Melody said clearing her throat. "Shall we Simon, hmm?" she asked running her hands up his back feeling his muscles become taut. "I promise if you do you'll enjoy it," Melody blew into his ear.

"Hardly," Simon sneered over his shoulder. "There's no telling what you have caught from all the cocks you must've sucked."

"I am not a whore, Simon!" Melody hissed angrily.

"Oh? You cheating on me with my own father. If that doesn't make you a whore I don't know what does."

"Simon," Melody said taking a softer approach, "I'm sorry about that, I was stupid. I should have done things differently back then, but what is done is done, there is no changing it. Will you at least allow me the chance to properly apologize?" she asked her hand softly stroked Simon's cock. Narrowing her eyes when Simon remained silent. "I really don't think you have much of a choice."

"Fine. Let's get this over with," Simon said sighing in annoyance.

"Trust me Simon once you've had me you won't ever need that old hag." Simon kept his thoughts to himself. For now she had won this battle. He couldn't get Amy, his mother, or Caroline involved with the sleazy, arrogant, insane ex-girlfriend. That was his problem to clean up, "Stupid hormones," Simon berated himself. "Come along Simon, I know the perfect place for you and I to get reacquainted," Melody said looking over her shoulder at Pamela, "Why don't you come along," she said a wicked smile formed on her lips. "Mommy, wouldn't want her son to get caught now would she?"

"Bitch!" Pamela hissed low.

"Have you heard from your brother lately?" Melody said digging that dagger deeper into Pamela's chest.

Disgust filled his eyes as Melody led him to the more desolated areas of the store. His mother nodded to him as she stood in doorway of one of the many small makeshift displays of household items in various combinations all for the customers to view.

"Hurry up, the less time you have your hands on my son the better," Pamela grumbled.

"Don't get your granny panties in a twist," Melody huffed flipping her hair over her shoulder. "Simon, here why don't you rest on the counter," she said moving Simon over towards the polished sink counter. "I wouldn't want you to stress your leg," Melody said smiling sweetly.

Simon was just eager to get this over with, even if she put on a sweet face. A snake is a snake he knew she would bite him eventually. He just had to think of something to blunt her bite and quickly too. Watching as she lowered the zipper of his pants, Simon tried not to shudder at her touch.

"Simon," Melody said, her hand softly stroking his cock. "Let your new mother take care of you," she said, glancing out of her corner of her eye seeing Pamela's hands clenched tightly into fist. "You won't ever need them when you have me," Melody said stealing a kiss, "See I told you this cock likes me," she said smiling triumphantly as Simon stood full mast in her hand. "Oh my! Your sister wasn't lying to me!" Melody said licking her lips at that thick rod. "So much bigger than your father's or Robert's for that matter," she said in awe.

"Yes, I know, now just get on with it," Simon said in a monotone voice.

"Yes, I can't have my son getting caught now can I?" Melody said sinking to her knees.

"Mmm," Melody moaned around Simon's shaft. Her eyes fluttering as the thickness of his cum painted her tongue. It was so unlike his father's or Robert's. She wanted more. She needed to feel his thick cum running down her throat always. "I'm sorry I never took the chance of pleasing this cock before now," Melody said her tongue swirled around the crown of his hood.

"Good your done!" Pamela said, shoving Melody out of the way. "Don't worry baby, mama is going to make sure you forget about that bitch's mouth," she said wiping off Melody's salvia from Simon's cock before putting it away.

"I'm not done," Melody said, pushing Pamela off to the side. "Now Simon I know you enjoyed that. How about we take this further, hmm? I know my pussy can please this cock far better than those sluts," she said shooting Pamela an evil glare. "Why don't you get a hotel room, and I'll show you just how good I can make you feel," Melody said, her hands ran up his chest before she pressed her body, as much as her belly would allow, against his chest. "I promise once the night is over you'll want to be inside of me every chance you get," Melody said sensuously, "Now I'll call you tonight to set our date for tomorrow," she said. Her eyes taunting Pamela as her kiss lingered far longer than Pamela would have liked. "See you then, handsome."

"We're going to have to do something about that woman," Pamela huffed angrily crossing her arms.

"I know," Simon said feeling used and dirty. He wondered if his old friend still harbored a flame for Melody, because he was never going to stick his cock into that bitch. A sinful grin spread across his lips at the thoughts that running through his mind.

"I'm assuming you have a plan?" Pamela asked unsure if she enjoyed the look on her son's face.

"Oh yes, but come, let's get what we need," Simon said taking hold of his mother's hand.

"O-o-okay," Pamela said bashfully. Feeling her cheeks heat to a bright red hue. Her heart raced as they walked back to the aisle where the WD-40 was. Moving closer to her son loving how it appeared that they were a couple instead of mother and child.

"One should do it, don't you think?" Simon asked as he grabbed a can from the shelve.

"Mmm-hmm," Pamela nodded. Her eyes studying her son's face. Watching as he read the directions. Her heart melted as Simon balanced on one leg while he studied a competing brand in his other hand. "Baby? I know all this walking is hard on your leg, do you need to sit down for a bit?"

"Nah, I'm good," Simon said putting the competitor can back onto the shelf, "Thanks for the offer though. The pills have started to kick in. Mom, are you blushing?" he asked as he looked over at her.