A Family Destroyed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes?!"

"Hot. You do know that right?" Simon asked pondering why she was comparing herself to Brittany.

"So...say if I wore a dress like that..."

"You wouldn't be wearing it for long," Simon said interrupting his sister. Smirking when Amy released a primal moan. He didn't know why his heart was racing as the lights of his house appeared down the road. Yet as he looked over at his sister the smile she wore kind of made him nervous.

"Wait Simon!" Amy said taking him by the arm when he neared the front door.

"What?"

"You can't see your gift yet," Pamela said rounding the corner of the house.

"Your sister went to a lot of trouble setting this up for you," Caroline said rounding the other corner.

"Why don't we let your sister go in first, and we'll guide you inside," Pamela said placing the blindfold over his eyes. "Don't worry baby let us lead you. We won't let you fall," she said. Placing his left arm along her shoulders, her right arm wrapped around his waist to bear his weight.

"Do bring in my adorable brother!" Amy called out once she was ready. Pamela and Caroline slowly led Simon into the living room. The items that could be moved into other rooms were to free up space for the stage and that chrome pole. The couch was pushed back against the farthest wall. The chairs were currently occupying the bedroom Amy had taken over. Ever changing lights pulsated in a random intervals that was attached to the head of the pole. Soft blue light illuminated the stage showing Pamela and Caroline the path in that dark room to the lone folding chair a foot away from the stage.

"Okay, Simon, just ease yourself down," Pamela said holding the back of the chair steady for her son.

"If you like it maybe...I could do the same thing for you?" Caroline whispered into his ear. When Amy and her friend brought the item into their home at first she was apprehensive, yet then as she walked around it when they waited for Amy to return with Simon. She spun around the pole a few times. Rolling her hips against just to see if she could actually do it. Looking behind her as Amy stood ready in the dark of the doorway to the living room. Wondering if she could get Amy to teach her, however, first she wanted to see this show. Only then would she make any decision if it would be feasible for her to preform such an act.

"I'm going to lay your cane down here on the floor," Pamela said setting it down beside him, "Do enjoy your gift baby. Maybe later you'll let your mother do the same thing for you," she purred as her hand ran up his crotch.

"Can I take this off now?" Simon asked touching the blindfold.

"Nah ah ah, not just yet. Allow your sister to do that." Pamela softly blew into his ear. "If you need anything we'll be over on the couch, you just howler if you need me for anything," she purred wantonly.

Police sirens echoed through the speakers as the intro to Madonna's 'Like a prayer' began to play. Amy walked sensuously towards her brother's back. Her hands rested on his shoulders before running down his chest as she leaned forward. His head sat in-between her breasts as her hips swayed to the music. Giving her mother the signal to pause the music.

"Simon, before I take off the blindfold. I want you to know no one has ever seen me do this outside of the studio that is. I do hope you enjoy what your about to see, because if you do I was thinking making this a regular thing between us," Amy said lovingly, "How about we take this off now?" she asked tossing the blindfold to her mother. "Now you sit there, and allow your sister to please the only man she ever loved," Amy whispered into his hair before placing a kiss on top of his head.

Simon's eyes went wide at the sight of the stripper pole and its stage. His Adams apple bobbed as Amy's sultry green eyes fell upon him. His tongue rolled around his mouth to try to bring some symbolize of moisture to it as he eyed Amy's black translucent bra and panties.

"Does my body please you Simon?" Amy asked. Yet all Simon could do was nod. "Excellent!" Amy purred before lightly kissing his lips. "Now enjoy the show," she said slyly smirking turning back to the stage.

Nodding to her mother that she was ready.

"Life is a mystery." Amy slowly walked around the pole allowing the flashing lights to display her body to her brother. "Everyone must stand alone." Her eyes falling on Simon foretelling of his years alone. "I hear you call my name." Grabbing high onto pole inverting herself as legs wrapped around the top of the pole. "And it feels like home." Amy hanged upside down, winking at Simon as she began to see that hunger in his eyes.

"When you call my name it's like a little prayer." Placing her hands on the stage releasing her hold on the pole. Spreading her legs flashing her brother her paradise before bending forward going into a split in front of Simon. "I'm down on my knees, I wanna take you there." Peering over her shoulder smirking at Simon as she softly bounced her hips simulating what they were going to do soon. "In the midnight hour I can feel your power." Amy bit her lips as her aching mound softly brushed against the stage as she twerked. "Just like a prayer you know I'll take you there." Reaching behind her back unhooking the clasp of her bra. Cupping her breasts, holding her bra to her chest as she spun around on her knees to face him.

"I hear you voice, it's like an angel sighing." Rolling her hips alluringly, unbridled lust filled her eyes as that rod of man flicked against Simon's jeans. "I have no choice, I hear your voice." Amy beckoned Simon forward. "Feels like flying." Using her bra, hooking it behind his head bringing Simon forward. "I close my eyes, oh God I think I'm falling." Holding Simon's head against her chest brushing her breasts across his face. "Out of the sky, I close my eyes." Amy leaned down her lips brushing against his allowing Simon to feel her passion, her need, her hunger as he tasted his woman. "Heaven help me." Amy mouthed the words as she pulled away. Pushing her brother back, wagging her finger at him before lowering herself onto her back.

"Like a child you whisper softly to me." Bracing her feet on the lip of the stage, spreading her legs, her right hand ran down her flat stomach. Her back arched as the pad of her index finger ran up her slit. Her body trembled as she fought to contain her moan. "You're in control just like a child." Bringing her legs up, pressing them together showing off her red puffy lips. Her left hand reached down smacking her ass as she rocked her legs back and forth. "Now I'm dancing." Rolling to her knees, reaching back resting her left leg then her right on his lap. "It's like a dream, no end and no beginning." Thrusting her ass against his chest, rocking her hips rubbing her mound against his shirt.

"F-f-fuck!" Amy hissed her nails dragged along the stage. She didn't think she would have came, yet it appeared her body had other plans. Pressing her hand against Simon's hand as he held onto her right breast to steady her body. "You're here with me, it's like a dream." Reaching between her legs unzipping Simon's fly, her fingers seeking out the one thing that could make things right.

Her body craved for the only thing that could quench the fire in her molten mound. While she wanted to finish the set for Simon, however, her desire overruled everything. Bracing her hands on the lip of the stage lowering her legs to the floor.

"Oh Simon!" Amy howled out in surprise as Simon licked up her covered mound. "Fuck baby! If you want my pussy I think it would be better if you went straight to the source," she said looking back pulling aside her thong. Wondering why her mother and aunt were still sitting on the couch. That was until she saw them touching themselves. "Oh God!" Amy screamed out as Simon clamped his mouth around her clit. "Yes, yes, yes! That's it baby bro make your sister feel good!"

"Yes, you better take care of my darling girl, Simon," Pamela said sternly as her fingers ran slowly up and down her labia.

"Yes, do give us a show," Caroline said licking her lips as she fondled herself.

"Simon, get up here and fuck your sister! I've been waiting all day for this, to feel you thrusting hard into me. I know your leg might be hurting so just hold on to me for support while you fuck me with that delicious cock of yours," Amy ordered.

"With pleasure," Simon said getting to his feet. A primal moan rumbled in his chest as his cock inched into his sister's tight cunt.

8:00 p.m. the next night...

"Simon!" Melody cried joyfully as she entered the lobby of the hotel. Wearing the same trench coat she had worn a few days ago and little of nothing else underneath it. It was so Simon wouldn't have to trouble his leg to undress her. Throwing her arms around his neck, planting a kiss on his lips. A mischievous light flared in her eyes as Simon actually kissed her back. Thinking that she was indeed getting Simon underneath her thumb. "So Simon are you ready to experience me?!" she asked breathing heavily into his ear. Simon said nothing as he took her by the hand leading her towards the elevators. She didn't care if he was or wasn't after tonight none of that would matter any longer. She knew once he felt how it was being inside of her that Simon would be just another pawn for her to use just like when they were in high school. "Simon, we have all night your father said he was going to be with your sister for the rest of the evening," Melody said watching his reflection for any hint of reaction to her words. Yet all she was meet with was that steely gaze of his. "I'm going to show you such a good time Simon," she said sucking on his neck.

"It's okay Simon," Melody said rubbing his crotch knowing the security personnel a very good show. "I know the bad blood between us won't be easy to repair, but I want you to know I'm willing to work at it," she said as the elevator doors rolled open. "Come, I want to show everything I have to offer," Melody said tugging him out of the cab.

"This way," Simon said leading her down the hall to room 222. An evil light flared in the depths of his brown eyes knowing his father was ready to feel his wrath. The quickness the man jumped when Amy called him. Simon shuddered in the darkness of the bathroom at how his father nearly jumped on his sister when she opened the door. However, due to Amy's quick thinking she avoided the mauling. Looking to his friends as Amy told his father she had something special for him. Cody and Adam covered their mouths as Brittany teased Simon in the dark of the bathroom. Listening to the sound of the cuffs closing as Amy got their father ready. With his father blindfolded, gagged, and cuffed Simon knew they were ready. Brittany winked at him as she got to her knees in front of his father as he passed to go fetch Melody. "Put this on," Simon said turning to her holding out an extra blindfold. "I want to surprise you," he said bashfully hoping Melody was buying his act.

"Oh, do you have something special for me? Did you make the room ready for me?" Melody asked with a sinister smile as she took the blindfold from him. She was willing to humour him. She wanted Simon to think she was genuine in her words. Melody had no inkling of repairing the bad blood between them. All that mattered to her was that Simon would should be giving into her whenever she wanted. She was forever going to hold the threat of his incestuous activities over him. It was the only way she knew that Simon would forever be underneath her thumb. "Okay, I'm ready," Melody said as the blindfold settled over her eyes.

With the sound of the card key sliding into the reader, giving his friends the signal to open the door. Silently stepping to the side as Adam took hold of Melody's hand. Simon diverted his eyes at the sight of his nude friend. Rolling his eyes at Adam's smirk. Quietly following after them, closing the door behind them as Melody's voice filled the room. Simon saw his father become still as Brittany sucked him off at the sound of her voice. An evil smirk appeared on Simon's lips knowing his father's thoughts on people like Brittany. Simon wondered if this would fracture his psyche. An maniacal laugh rippled through his mind at the thought.

"Oh, Simon," Melody cooed as Adam roughly pushed her onto the bed. "Go easy baby, we have all night," she said worriedly as Adam snatched down her panties. Buttons popped as he ripped open her coat. "Fuck!" Melody cried out as Adam thrust rough and hard into her. Squeezing her breasts before sucking on her milk filled orbs. "Simon...I don't... know...you liked it rough."

Simon rested against the dresser blowing his sister a kiss as she moved around the room videoing it all. Watching as Amy whispered into their father's ear, Simon fought down his laughter at his father's vehement nod. Seeing the sour look on Brittany's face as she spat out Paul's semen. Her nose wrinkled as she scurried over to him.

"His semen is so rancid," Brittany whispered so Melody won't hear. "Simon, after I'm done can I please suck you off to get the taste out of my mouth?" she asked with pleading eyes. How could he say no? She was doing him a huge favour. Reaching down undoing his fly, watching how Brittany's eyes lit up as he freed his cock from his underwear. "Thank you Simon," Brittany whispered smiling up at Simon.

Quickly looking up as Adam grunted, arching an eyebrow at his friends loud grunts as he came deep within Melody. Nodding to Cody telling him it was his turn. Listening to Melody's surprised gasp as Cody flipped her onto her stomach. Brining her up to her knees listening to her gasp as Cody ravished her cunt.

"Oh Simon! I thought you would be bigger, but I didn't know you could get it up so soon so unlike your father." Simon glanced over at his father watching his brow furrow in annoyance. Looking down as Brittany's mouth glided along his rod. Holding the back of her head as his cock swelled.

"So much better," Brittany whispered her eyes fluttered as she swallowed his load. "Now let's get this charade over with shall we?" she asked wondering if Simon liked the sight of her naked body. Simon couldn't argue. It was indeed time to end this charade, and end his ex-girlfriend's schemes once and for all. Nodding to Adam to take up his position, and for his sister to get the camera ready. When they were ready reaching over snatching off the blindfold.

"So you think I would fuck you!" Simon said grinning madly at her shocked expression. Giving Adam the perfect opportunity to thrust his cock into her mouth. "Did you honestly believe I would stick my cock into that whorish loose cunt you call a pussy?!"

"It is pretty damn loose," Cody said which Adam confirmed with a nod.

"That you could threaten me and my family and nothing would happen to you, slut! So tell me how does it feel getting fucked by the very guys you bitched about in high school?" Simon asked smiling wickedly at her pleading eyes. "Please! Getting fucked by two guys shouldn't be..." Laughing along with Adam and Cody as she came on Cody's tool. "Well, I do wonder if Dad knows you're still fucking uncle?" he asked looking over Melody's back seeing his father looking over at them. Melody's eyes shot towards him as if to say "How did you know?!"

"A whore will always be a whore. Knowing you, you wouldn't retract those claws you have in those two stupid idiots. However, you are no longer my problem. I would think you have more pressing concerns like - divorce. Oh, do smile for the camera," Simon said pointing to his sister. He couldn't contain his maniacal laughter as Amy waved at her from behind camera. "Oh, do say hey to Dad he's heard everything! So I do wonder how much longer I'll have to deal with a whorish stepmother?"

"Simon please..." Melody began to say only to have Adam shoving his cock back into her mouth.

"Please what?" Simon asked tilting his head to the side. "Brittany are you done with the old man yet?" he asked looking around the bed.

"Yep!" Brittany said glad to be off that cock. "How did it feel to fuck someone that use to be a man?" she whispered into Paul's ear watching him turn beet red. When Simon told her about his father's perversion to people like her she was all the more willing to fuck his father.

"Then get over here and let this bitch eat her husband's cum out of that pretty pussy you have there," Simon said smiling at her.

"Gladly!" Brittany chirped happily. "Well, you heard Simon eat this pussy!" she said shoving Adam out of the way before thrusting Melody's face into her crotch.

"Dude, don't...ah, who am I kidding say it again!" Simon chuckled.

"Eat that pussy!" Brittany said reverting to her original voice. Smiling over at Simon when Melody choked on Paul's semen. "Well boys, how about we dp this bitch?!"

"Thought you never ask," Adam grinned madly. Rubbing his hands together after he and Cody played rock, paper, scissors for the pink. Teasing Cody when he lost.

"Well Dad," Simon said taking off the blindfold, "How does it feel?" he asked making his father watch as they gangbanged Melody. "To finally know what it's like to see the woman that's supposed to love you fucking everything and everyone without a care. Do you finally feel the pain you caused me six years ago?!" Simon growled in his father's ear. "No, I guess you don't seeing how you didn't give a shit about your own son back then. No, you just wanted some whorish pussy that you could fuck on a whim. Well Dad, she's all fucking yours!" he said sarcastically. "Though I doubt that kid is yours, I would get yourself and the kid tested for whatever she might have. Who knows what uncle could have given her. Do enjoy being cockold for the rest of the night," Simon said patting Paul's shoulder. Walking back to the bed, giving Amy the signal to stop recording.

"Brittany, let her speak for a moment," Simon said waving Brittany off. Taking hold of Melody's chin, making sure she saw the hate in his eyes. "If you ever fucking threaten me or my family again that tape will see the light of day. Who would believe a slut that enjoys gangbangs? Now I think you have far more pressing matters like say as to why you made my father believe that kid is his when in truth it's uncle's," he said whether or not it was true he didn't care. All he cared about was sowing the seed of doubt into his father's mind.Yet as her eyes widened he pondered if had accidentally stumbled onto the truth. "Well fellas, do enjoy this slut of a bitch," Simon said nodding to Amy that it was time to leave.

"Simon!" Brittany scrambled off the bed returning to her sweet, soft, alluring voice

"Hmm?"

"I'm so glad you're back!" Brittany said, kissing him taking hold of his hands placing them firmly on her ass. "I can't wait for you to fill me with your hot spunk." Brittany and Adam waved to Simon as the door closed forever ending Melody's threat to his family.

The End.

Epilogue

One year and six months later...

Simon stood gazing through the window of the nursery. Once he had left that motel room Simon had never heard a peep from his father or Melody. Whether they were still married or not he didn't care. His uncle had mysteriously fled the home he once occupied with Caroline when Robert learned that Paul knew the truth. Was he proud he had possibly destroyed his father's marriage. Damn right he was! Every night he went to bed with a smile on his face. Yet as the days turned into months then a year Melody soon left his mind. He had other pressing matters on his mind than his old cheating ex-girlfriend.

Brittany held true to her word bring Cody's, Adam's, and her own family together along with his. Surprisingly, their families got along so well, they kind of turned into an extended family. When word was out that Caroline, then Amy, and lastly his mother was pregnant they all rushed over to congratulate them. When the baby shower came around Simon was quickly whisked out of the house by Adam and Cody. His new extended family throwing his own party for him. He had no clue how he was going to be a father, but he knew he be better than his own. Plus he knew he wouldn't be alone any longer Amy would never allow that. Smiling as he read the names of his daughters' and son's names wondering if his grandmother was proud of him. Yet he was unaware of the shadow that moved passed him.