A Family Destroyed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey!" Brittany said wiggling her nose, "I didn't hear you complaining when you came four times inside of me yesterday."

"Hey, what can I say that's a tight little hole you have there," Adam said shrugging his shoulders as he took a sip of his beer.

"Would you like to try it Simon?" Brittany asked hoping that he would. "I'll do anything you want, just let me feel you inside of me," she whispered in a wanton purr.

"Anything?!" Simon asked wondering if he could add to his father's downfall.

"Mmm-hmm," Brittany cooed stroking Simon's cock through his pants.

"So Simon you said something about Melody?" Adam asked eager to fulfill his high school wet dream.

"Ah, right, I'll have to go back to six years ago," Simon said, going into detail how he found out she was sleeping with his father while leaving everything else out. How upon his return learnt how they had married and nothing ever happened to them. "See," he said. Opening up his message app setting his phone in the middle of the table showing them the nudes she had sent him. "Even after she ran off, got pregnant she is still trying to fuck with me."

"Damn!" All three said unison as Melody's picture filled the screen. Simon wasn't ashamed to say he was checking out his friend's ass as she leaned over the table. He was sure most the guys that had a view of it were too. Not that he could blame them she was flashing off that mound of hers as her dress rode up. Placing his hand palm up on her seat Simon was curious to see if it felt like a real woman's labia. Brittany didn't say word when she sat back down, yet those eyes of hers shot quickly towards him. Simon's Adams apple bobbed as that devious smile spread across her lips.

"My aren't you the naughty one," Brittany whispered in his ear, "Does my pussy feel like your sister's? Better yet I think you need to really feel me," she said lifting her hips slightly. Pushing back her dress enough, taking hold of his middle and index finger, peeling her panties to the side before allowing him to explore her sex. "So what do you think?" Brittany asked in a hushed whisper squeezing her muscles around his appendages.

"Feels like the real thing," Simon admitted.

"Then you'll stick this cock inside of me?" Brittany asked breathing heavily into a ear.

"So..." Cody began to say only to be cut off by Adam.

"We can fuck her right?" Adam asked low so not to be over heard.

"Yeah, that is why I have asked for you three to meet here," Simon nodded, "Because I'm so not fucking her."

"Good. Not when there are better women eager and willing to fuck you," Brittany said. She just couldn't stop touching Simon's cock. She had to see it. Had to know how it felt deep inside of her. Biting Simon's shoulder as she came on his fingers.

"And you're okay with us taking turns?" Cody asked feeling himself getting hard at the thought and the look on Brittany's face. He knew that look well enough to know she had just came.

"Well," Simon said scratching his chin, "At first yes, see I want her to believe I'm the one doing it. While in all actuality the two of you will be taking turns. You just can't say a word. At least until I end the charade. Then how would the two of you feel spilt roasting the bitch?"

"Oh, they won't have a problem with that. They've tag teamed me enough to not have performance issues," Brittany said shooting her childhood friends a coy smirk. "But what about me Simon? I too want to fuck this bitch. I hate how she broke your heart," she said, her hand moved over his sculpted chest to come to a rest over Simon's heart.

"Umm...sure, you can but it'll be after I end the game. However, there is one thing I would like for you to do," Simon said looking over at Brittany.

"I've already told you I'll do anything you want Simon. The question is are you willing to pay the price," Brittany said taking a sip of Simon's beer. "So what is it you need me to do?"

"I need you to fuck my father," Simon said leaning in to Brittany, "Can you make him believe he's fucking Amy?" he whispered into her ear. Since she had already knew, however she had guessed at it, he didn't see a reason to hide it from her.

"Why isn't she doing it?"

"Umm...personal reasons." Simon blushed hard as those eyes of hers became sultry.

"Oh, she's in love with you," Brittany gasped before that sinful smile formed on her lips. "I can't blame her," her tongue curled touching the tip of her nose, "A man as handsome, caring, strong as you are is a rare find. So do you fuck all your family members?" Brittany asked low wondering if their two families could mingle together. Her eyes lit up when Simon nodded. "You and I need to get together some time. I think our families would get along extremely well."

"It have to be after the holiday weekend. Mom and Amy wants to go to the lake house."

"You have a lake house!" Brittany said in awe.

"Dude! Why didn't you tell us we could be partying at the lake," Adam said faking annoyance.

"I have a mountain one too," Simon said taunting his friend.

"You so have to take me," Brittany said leaning in, "Then maybe you'll fuck me on the beach or in the snow?"

"So what exactly is in it for you if we do this?" Cody asked wondering if Simon was the same person he once knew. The way Brittany was hanging all over him told him she must have found something she wanted.

"Blackmail," Simon said matter-of-fact, "It's the only way I can protect my family from that whore. Plus breaking my father that's just a damn good bonus."

"Wait?! Let me get this right she's blackmailing you into fucking her, so you're going to orchestrate this elaborate plan all so you can blackmail her back?! Why?" Adam asked perplexed.

"And break her so splendidly that she leaves me and my family alone for the rest of her life. Plus I thought given how she felt about the three of you what better way then having you three drill her so spectacularly that it will forever live with her."

"Okay I get that, but why?" Adam asked stabbing the table with his finger.

"Come on genus," Brittany sighed in aspiration, "Because Simon here shares something special with us," she said shooting her two friends a knowing look.

"Oh! Is that why your mom wouldn't give me the time of day?" Adam asked shaking the table. "Tell me how was she?! What about Amy? Are her tits as awesome as they appear to be?!"

"Dude!" Cody said slapping Adam's arm, "Would you want Simon to ask about how your own mother," he whispered low, "Pussy looked liked?"

"Forgive me Simon, it's just they're so damn hot," Adam sighed deeply.

"Mmm-hmm," Brittany nodded, "Simon, have you ever seen you mom or sister with another woman?"

"No," Simon lied.

"Maybe you'll like to see me with them?" Brittany asked walking her fingers up his arm.

"We'll see."

"I need another beer," Adam said sliding off his seat, "Want me to get you another?" he asked Simon reaching over picking up his empty bottle.

"Nah, one is my limit."

"Don't be a pussy have another," Brittany said bumping his shoulder.

"Can't it affects me to much with the meds I'm on," Simon said looking over at her.

"Oh. I'm sorry I should have known," Brittany said hiding her embarrassment.

"Don't worry bud I'll get you a soda," Adam said patting Simon's shoulder as he passed.

"Well, wouldn't you know," Simon chuckled wickedly as Melody sent him another nude text.

"I can't wait for tomorrow night. My pussy is already wet thinking about your cock. God. It was so big! I wonder if I can fit it all inside this pretty pussy?!" Melody texted sending along another picture of her gapping cunt.

"God! Who the hell wants to see that!" Brittany spat in disgust.

"Damn!" Adam said nearly yelling in Simon's ear.

"So what hotel are we going to?" Running a goggle search for the closest hotel near his grandmother's place. All so Melody would believe he was genuine in meeting her. Quickly, reserving a room for tomorrow night, prepaying for the room so once he was gone all Adam to do was turn in the key once they were done with Melody. Sending a text to her to meet up at eight tomorrow night at the Sea Maiden hotel

"Is any one of you working tomorrow?" Simon asked looking around the table.

"I do," Cody said.

"Me too," Adam said in a tired sigh.

"Well, I'm free all day, and I mean all day," Brittany said sensuously before assaulting Simon's lips. "God, a man who can actually kiss," she said dreamily.

"Hey!" Adam and Cody chirped in unison.

"What?! None of you knows how to move that flaccid thing you call a tongue," Brittany said in a matter-of-fact tone, "If you worked on it like I said I wouldn't have said it. So who taught you how to kiss like that?" she asked snuggling up to Simon.

"My grandmother," Simon whispered the hints of pain underlying his words.

"Well, you tell her she has my seal of approval in her teaching," Brittany sighed happily.

"I can't she died over a week ago," Simon said a single tear glistened in his eye.

"Man! Why didn't you say something!" Cody said irked that Simon hadn't told them about it. "Melody, knows this right?" his anger flaring when Simon nodded.

"Oh, we are so going to take this bitch down," Adam said looking over at Cody.

"Damn right we are," Cody said with a stern nod. "We're going to make her regret fucking with our friend when he's grieving."

Simon couldn't help but smile at their words. It seemed to him they haven't changed in the six years he was gone. While some things and a certain person might have changed, yet they were the same people he knew all his life.

"You loved her more than a grandson should didn't you?" Brittany asked when she saw the lost in his eyes when he spoke of her. How her heart ached for him as Simon slowly nodded. "She was the one that brought you in to our world?" she asked again Simon nodded. "Oh Simon!" Brittany said thrusting his face into her bosom.

Simon began to wonder why he was constantly face down in breasts. Not that he was complaining. He pondered if he just had that kind of face. Although Simon was genuinely surprised how good Brittany breasts felt. He could feel the implants, yet they didn't detract from the softness of those mounds of pillowy flesh. Nevertheless, they weren't anywhere near how good his sister's felt.

"I know they aren't real breasts, but I hope they can offer you solace in your time of need," Brittany whispered sweetly stroking his hair.

"So compared to Brittany's how does your sister's boobs feel like?" Adam asked with a cocky grin.

"I'm so not answering that," Simon said knowing a trap when he saw one. All four shared a heartily laugh. Enjoying each others company as ten minutes turned to an half an hour then and hour. Yet as the time reached nine thirty p.m. Simon felt his medication starting to wear off. He needed to get back before it wore off completely. Simon didn't notice the worried, concerned looks Adam and Brittany wore as he rubbed his leg.

"Alright, I got to hit the head," Simon sighed at their confused looks, "The bathroom," he said shaking his head while reaching for his cane. He had texted his sister once the pain started to awaken, and to bring his percocet with her. Simon didn't see the nod Brittany gave the other two as they followed after Simon. Bracing himself against the wall as he stood in front of the urinal. Wincing as he accidentally put weight on his left leg from being startled by the pair of hands running up his back.

"Simon," Brittany whispered into his ear, "Allow me to help you. It can't be easy standing on one leg while taking a piss," she said reaching around batting his hand away. "Can you feel how soft my hands are on that thick cock of yours?" Brittany asked shaking his cock once he had finished. "Now I think a good cleaning is in order," she said feeling her cunt throbbing in heat. Smirking at Simon as she lead him towards the sink by his cock. "Now you rest here and I'll get your cane," Brittany said kissing him softly while her hands gently stroked his cock.

"Umm...Brittany..."

"Shh! Let me take care of you, Simon. You don't have to fuck me yet. I want that to be special between you and I, and not in the men's bathroom in a sports bar. There's no need to worry about being interrupted Adam and Cody are standing guard outside," Brittany said, her left hand stroked his shaft, right thumb kneaded that bulbous head. "What am I doing! Here you are showing me this fabulous cock of yours, and you are haven't even seen my boobs!" she said quickly shoving down the front of her dress. "Go on, Simon, touch them I promise you'll like them," Brittany said tilting her head back as Simon palmed her breasts. "Now I think...I know I need to feel your cock stuffing my mouth," she said squatting down in front of him. Brittany wasn't going to soil her knees on that bathroom floor. "You just let me know when you're about to cum, okay?" Brittany said before licking up the back of Simon's cock.

Brittany was in heaven as his semen exploded in her mouth. Her eyes fluttered as his sperm coated her tongue. She didn't know why, but Simon's cum tasted delicious not even her father's, Adam's, or Cody's tasted so good. Before she knew it she was bobbing rapidly on his softening member trying draw out every drop of cum still deep within his balls. As the head of his cock neared her lips as she pulled back, sucking hard as she swallowed his hot cum.

"Simon, take out your phone," Brittany ordered as she rose to her full height. Holding out her hand to him. Opening up his camera app snapping a few photos of her in various poses displaying her naked breasts for him. Hiking up her dress pushing her panties to the floor, her black lace g-string flipped in the air before landing on Simon's softening member. "Go on, get a whiff of my scent, can't you feel how wet they've been since you arrived?" Brittany asked smirking at how his cock started to rise again. She loved her father. She loved him all the more because of his acceptance. Yet Dale-her father-was getting up there in age, and she didn't wish to push her father. That was why she allowed Adam and Cody to fuck her. To ease some of the strain off of her father from her insatiable apatite.

Simon didn't need to feel her panties. He could feel their dampness on his cock. However, his attention wasn't focused on her panties, no, his eyes were captivated by Brittany's naked dance floor.

"Would you like to see it?" Brittany asked reaching down running her middle finger through her sex. Leaving a trail of her juice along her skin as her finger moved up that smooth patch of sin. "Have a taste of your oldest friend," she said offering her juice coated finger. Simon was perplexed it tasted like a pussy yet a tad sweeter. He was so confused. "Look at it Simon," Brittany said as she bent over in front of him. Showing off her perfectly sculpted pink throbbing labia, running two fingers through her lips before spreading them open. Letting Simon view her tight little hole she knew that he would soon be occupying. "Now, I hope you jack this fucking delicious cock to me," Brittany said holding him his phone back filled with pictures of her moist snatch.

"I'll be waiting with baited breath for a ride on this thing," Brittany cooed kissing him with longing after she had straightened out her dress. Yet that didn't quench the fire that was burning within her cunt. God. If Simon wasn't in pain at the moment she be filling that bathroom with her moans. "Now your sister should be here soon," she said, her hands down Simon's taut chest feeling her juices starting to gather in her canal. Moaning in her mind as she felt every single muscle he had. "There like nothing happen," Brittany said smiling sweetly at Simon.

"Okay, I need you three to meet me at Sea Maiden hotel, room 222 at seven thirty so we can be ready for Melody when she arrives," Simon said as he saw Amy's car pulling up. "Oh," he said pointing between Cody and Adam, "Might want to bring condoms no telling what she has."

"Right," Adam nodded.

"We are so going to destroy that bitch," Cody nodded fist bumping Adam.

"Damn right we are," Brittany said grimly. Her eyes flashed to Amy's car as it pulled to a stop. Her hips swayed alluringly as she walked towards Simon. She wanted to know if Amy was indeed in love with her brother. Brittany watched as Amy's eyes narrowed, her hands gripping the steering wheel tightly as she pressed her body against Simon's.

"Simon!" Amy shouted out the window as she saw that strange, beautiful woman kissing her brother.

"Now I'm jealous," Brittany pouted, "Why does she get to have you," she sighed heavily as she rested her head against his chest. "Give my apologizes to your sister I had to know."

"I see you all tomorrow," Simon said waving to his friends as limped towards Amy's car.

"Who the fuck was that bitch!" Amy seethed as Simon opened the passenger side door.

"Oh, that was Matt," Simon said sliding into the seat. Taking the pill bottle from the cup holder, "Thanks," he said popping two pills into his mouth.

"Wait! Back up. That was Matt, are you shitting me?!" Amy asked dumbfounded. "Matt!" she called out to Brittany as she pulled behind her car.

"Hey Amy, it's been a long time," Brittany said her crimson painted lips curved into a smile.

"When did you become a chick?! And just where did you get that dress?" Amy asked green eyes ran down Brittany's body. Wondering if Simon would enjoy seeing her wear such a dress.

"It's Brittany now, I transitioned a year after high school; and my daddy bought me this just last mouth I'll ask where he got it when I get home. He enjoys taking it off of me when I wear it. As I'm sure you're thinking the same thing with Simon," Brittany said smiling coyly as she bent over. Resting her arms on the seal of the open window. "So Amy how does his cock feel like deep inside of you? Does his thick cock stretch you out like I hope it will?" she asked giving Amy a knowing smile at her shocked look. "Please don't play innocent we both know how hot your brother is," Brittany said leaning into the cab of the car. Taking Amy by surprise her eyes glancing up at Simon as their kiss lasted for five heart beats. "Was that your first kiss from a woman?"

"N-n-no," Amy stammered.

"Mmm...then maybe you and I can put on a show for your brother, hmm? We both want to see that beast in it's full glory don't we?" Brittany asked her fingers running along Amy's jaw. "There's nothing like family love is there? It's okay I know...we all know what you and your mother does to Simon. I'm a little jealous you get to ride that fat cock any time you want. Can I see the two of you kiss?" She giggled when Amy didn't waste a second. "Damn that was hot! Makes me wish I had a brother," Brittany sighed quickly glancing down wondering if that beast had reared its head. "Simon, call me later we need to setup a meet and greet between our families, because I so want to share our unique taste with one another."

"I think..." Amy began to say looking over at Simon. She did wish they could be more open with one another. Was it possible? Could they finally be so open with one another; and not be shunned by the people around them, or have to lie about who they were? "We would like that."

"Good. Maybe we all could go to his lake house one weekend and really get to know one another?" Brittany asked planting the seed. "Well, I need to get home. My daddy will want to peel this off of me. It was good to see you again Simon and you Amy."

"Damn she's hotter than I am, and I'm a real woman! That is so unfair!" Amy said in stunned aspiration when they were half way home

"Umm...sis have you looked at yourself lately? You're rather..." Simon said eyeing her black slip dress that ended at mid thigh. He wondered why she would wear such a dress just to pick him up.