A Family Destroyed Ch. 04

Story Info
Melody's destruction is complete and it was glorious!
21.9k words
4.54
114.1k
251

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,767 Followers

Let's play spot the crossover. Lol. This story is rather long I hope you all enjoy this last installment to this series. Thanks Jneric for the feedback.

*******

The pale light of the TV set bathed Caroline's naked body as she inserted the DVD into the player. Looking back as Simon sat cross legged on the bed. Hitting the play button as the tile screen appeared. The ivory keys resounded as the hammers struck the strings. The camera was centered on Judy's back as his grandmother played her piano. The notes tugging at his heart as the song began.

"Sing along with me Simon. I know, you know this song," Judy said glancing coyly at the camera. "This is the song I sang to you that night," she said flashing the camera a knowing smile.

"I heard there was a secret cord." Simon's lower lip trembled as his grandmother's sweet voice echoed through the speakers of his TV. "That David played and it pleased the Lord. But you don't care for music, do you?" Simon's voice broke as he sang along. "It goes like this: the fourth, the fifth, the minor fall, the major lift, the baffled king composing Hallelujah."

"Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah," Simon said singing in time with his grandmother. Caroline's hands ran along his shoulders as she kissed lightly on his neck. She knew the closeness they shared before her death. She knew how hard Simon was taking her passing. Yet he needed to watch this. Judy had tasked her with ensuring her final wish be fulfilled for her loving grandson. Caroline was all the more willing to aid her former mother in-law. Hugging him tenderly, pressing her naked breasts into his back feeling his cum running down her canal as she rocked him.

"Well, your faith was strong but you needed proof. You saw her bathing on the roof." Simon's voice rose to match his grandmother's. "Her beauty and the moonlight overthrew ya," Judy glanced slyly over at the camera. Hoping he remembered the nights they shared. "She tied you to her kitchen chair. And she broke your throne, she cut your hair, and from your lips, she drew the Hallelujah," Judy sang smiling sensuously at the camera blowing her grandson a kiss.

"But baby I've been here before. I've seen this room, and I've walked this floor. You know, I used to live alone before I knew ya. And I've seen your flag on the marble arch. And love isn't a victory march. It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah," Judy sang high causing Simon's voice to ring throughout the house, stirring those that still slumbered in their beds.

Their feet dancing lightly on the floor as they snuck down the hall. Stopping when they heard his voice. Looking at each other they never knew Simon could sing. How that angelic voice melted their hearts. They could feel the sorrow of his words as he sang along.

"Well, there was a time you let me know. What's really going on below." Judy sang low her eyes flashing towards the camera hinting at the darkness she had banished long ago that had taken over his heart. "But you never show that to me do ya. But remember when I moved in you. That holy dove was moving too. And every breath we drew Hallelujah."

Pamela reached over taking hold of Amy's hand as she heard her son's tears. She had no clue why her mother's death was affecting her son so hard. She looked to her daughter it appeared to her she knew the reason. She could see how Amy wanted to go rushing into his room to comfort her brother. Yet they both knew someone else was currently occupying his bed.

"Maybe there's a God above. But all I ever learned from love. Was to shoot somebody that outdrew ya," Judy sang her ruby lips curving into a warm sweet smile. "And it's not the cry you hear at night. It's not somebody who's seen the light. It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah."

"Now baby," Judy said as the notes faded away, "I know you. I know your heart Simon. You allowed me to experience something I thought I would never know again. Love. A love that knows no boundaries between us. I know the darkness that once lurked within you. I pray that you haven't fallen back into that hole. This is why I put this all into motion during my last days. So that I would know the man that made love to me for eight months wouldn't sink back into that abyss. That I would know he would be taken care of since I could not. How you made this old woman feel wanted, desired, loved, and cared for the months we had together. Something I'm shamed to say your grandfather never truly did all those years' we were married.

I don't blame you Simon. I blame Philip. How could he do such a thing to his own daughter!" Judy chuckled shaking her head. "I sound like a hypocrite, don't I?" she asked looking into the camera. "Especially, after what you and I did young man. Simon, do you ever think back to those nights? Where we would explore each others bodies, do you touch yourself still to this old woman that made love to you?" Judy asked looking lovingly into the camera.

Pamela's eyes went wide in shock. She never thought her own mother had taken her son. That her mother was there for her son when she wasn't. That her mother healed her son when it should've been her that nursed Simon back from whatever her mother spoke of. That it should have been her experiencing the eight months of bliss that she heard in her mother's voice.

"Do you remember the nights you shared my bed when you came to town to check on me?"

"Of course!" Simon's voice echoed down the hall.

Pamela felt her jealousy towards her mother rising. She knew of the numerous times that her mother had acted rather strange. Her mother had this glow about her for days whenever Pamela visited her. At the time she had no clue as to it's cause. Yet now, as she looked back, Pamela put two and two together. Why hadn't she seen it before? Why didn't she question her mother? Why did she keep her son hidden from her?

"If you do, then maybe, just maybe you'll be willing to hear my final request to you, Simon. You know I love you, far more than what a grandmother should, but I digress; and it always pained me because I could never give you what I truly wanted to bring into this world. I'm far to old to carry another child. However," Judy said mischievously holding up her finger. "Your mother, sister, and Caroline aren't, so my sweet soldier give your dear grandmother a child, or better yet, lots of great grand babies!" Judy said giggling. "I know you might be apprehensive to do that with your family, given what your mother did to you. But Simon hasn't it been long enough?! Hasn't your anger kept your family away for far too long? You know I only want what is best for you. So what do you say, hmm? Won't you grant your grandmother one last request?" she asked batting her eyelashes at the camera.

"Now my handsome soldier," Judy said as the DVD neared its end. "Live a good life. Be happy Simon no matter what you do, no matter if you forfeited my will. I want you to be happy Simon. I just hope you put aside your anger for the good of this family. Family is important Simon. You will need them if that darkness returns. They can give you what I could not. A life. A purpose. And if you're lucky - Love. Now be good Simon. We will see each other again," Judy said waving at the camera before it shut off.

"Shhh! It's okay Simon," Caroline whispered softly stroking his hair as she pressed his face into her bosom. "That's it, let it all out," she said rubbing his back. "Judy, loved you so very much Simon. She wouldn't have said all that, or set this all in motion if she didn't truly love you Simon. I'm here for you. I'll always be here for you," Caroline said placing a kiss on the top of his head as Simon hugged her tight.

"If my Simon needs anyone it is I!" Pamela growled as she stood in the doorway to Simon's bedroom. When she heard Caroline comforting her son. She could no longer hide in the shadows when her son needed her.

"Oh?! But out of the three of us who here can legally marry Simon?" Caroline asked firing off her opening salvo against Pamela's exposed flank.

"So! That doesn't matter aunt!" Amy said nearly shouting as she pushed her way into her brother's room. "What matters is that the only one Simon needs is me!"

"No Amy," Pamela said shaking her head, "My son needs only his mother. Only I know how to take care of my sweet boy," she said, her eyes ran down her son's naked body.

"Oh? Aren't you a tad too old to carry Simon's child, hmm?" Caroline asked standing nose to nose with Pamela.

"Aren't you as well?" Amy asked joining the fray.

Simon sat on his bed. His head on a swivel as the three of them argued in his room. An amused smirk graced his lips as Simon rested his chin in his hand. If he had to guess they would make great guest on the Jerry Springer show. Leaning to his left trying to see his sister's mound as the hem of the shirt she wore to bed rose above her ass.

"Simon..." Amy began to say only to see his eyes on her - namely her exposed ass. "See! That just shows you who he really wants!" Amy said, pointing her finger at him in triumph.

"No it doesn't!" Caroline huffed crossing her arms beneath her breasts. "Watch," she said before smacking her ass. All watched as Simon's eyes watched it's hypnotic jiggling. "See. Your brother just so happens to be an ass man."

"No, I'm not," Simon said stilling their argument, "It's just how often does one experience three rather..."

"Yes?! Do go on sweetheart," Pamela cooed as she sashayed towards the foot of the bed. "What was it that you were about to call me?" she asked her fingers running along his jaw as she leaned on the bed. Knowing how her own t-shirt she wore to bed hung open. Displaying her breasts to her son as her left knee rested on the edge of the bed.

"Mom, I think Simon was referring to me," Amy said lightly shoving Pamela as she joined her mother on the bed.

"He so wasn't," Caroline snorted, "Obviously, Simon was talking about me, the woman he had just fucked splendidly on this very bed," she said, a predatory light flared in her eyes as she clawed towards him.

"Well...do tell Simon? Just what were you going to say?" Pamela asked the pads of her finger skimmed along his jaw tilting it upwards while drawing Simon towards her. Her thumb kissed along his upper lip, brushing away a lingering tear. "Baby, you must have loved my mother very much. I'm sorry she's gone. Love like that is a rare thing, but I'm here Simon. You're being selfish keeping this man that could make my mother fall in love with him from me(us). Won't you show this man to me? I want to know the real you, baby," Pamela said sensuously kissing her son.

"I - and I think they know - it may take time," Amy said crawling into his lap, "However, I'm not going anywhere Simon," she said, breathing heavily into his ear as her feather light touch danced along his soft member. "Whatever this...darkness is I'm going to be here by your side helping you overcome it," Amy whispered her soft, firm breasts pressed lightly against his chest, her velvety lips brushed against his ear. "So show your sister this man that grandma fell for," she said slowly rolling her hips.

"So what was it, hmm?" Caroline purred rubbing her cheek against his smirking at Pamela.

A deep sigh escaped his lips, "It's just how often does one experience three rather beautiful women standing in their bedroom?"

"Oh?! Simon, is that true? That you find your mother beautiful?" Pamela cooed looking deeply into his eyes. Seeing the pain of his lost deep within the depths of his chocolate brown eyes. How she wanted to hold him, to caress him, to take care of her son as only a mother could.

"Yes," Simon huffed as they hugged him tightly.

"Will you show us this man you once were with grandma?" Amy asked her nose nuzzling his neck. Narrowing her eyes noticing the time. "We'll talk about this when I get home okay?"

"Okay."

"And Simon?" Amy said feeling her juices starting to coat his naked thigh.

"Hmm?"

"When I get home I want you to make love to me. I want to experience everything grandma did. Don't you find it unfair that you show us one side of you while grandma got to see the whole you?" Amy asked hating that she had to leave him and that awaking cock underneath her hand.

"Maybe," Simon said. He didn't know if he could open himself up again like that. He didn't know if they could handle the horror that tormented his mind that the war gave him. He didn't know if they could be able to handle it like his grandmother did. Yet as he looked into his mother's and sister's eyes. Simon saw their determination, their truth, their conviction.

"Yes, don't you think the women in your life deserves to know that side of you," Caroline purred her hands ran down his chest, "That we might experience that joy, that bliss I saw in Judy's eyes when I helped her make that video. You know she called you her greatest love. I want that Simon. I too want to be desired, wanted, and loved like I saw in Judy."

"Well baby, it seems we aren't going anywhere any time soon," Pamela said lovingly, "So think it over, grow to trust us to know we won't run away, or ever leave you," she said softly her hand brushing his hair gently. "I'm always going to be here to care for you."

"I have to go," Caroline whispered into his ear, "I hope you, my sexy nephew, don't mind if I join you for dinner?"

"Nope."

"Can we have chicken cordon bleu?" Caroline asked nibbling on his earlobe.

"Sure."

"Good," she cooed breathing in his scent wanting to take him once again. "I'll pick us all up dinner," Caroline said, making sure his head ran through the valley her breast as she rose to her knees. "I can't wait to wake you up in the morning," she said winking at him before she rolled off the bed.

"Now that we are finally alone," Pamela said, closing the door after her daughter, and old childhood friend left her son's room. Her fingers turned the lock on the doorknob. "Tell me baby, why?" she asked approaching his bed.

"Why what?" Simon asked tilting his head to the side.

"Why was it you allowed my mother," Pamela said leaning forward. The weight of her hands decompressed the mattress as she brought her knee up. "To be the one?"

"The one what?" Simon asked teasing his mother.

"You know what!" Pamela growled crawling luscious towards Simon. "Why did you choose my mother? When you knew how much I wanted to be the one?! The one that brought you into this world, the one that wanted to be the one that brought you into the world of family love?" she asked rising to her knees. Pushing Simon onto his back. "Tell me baby, was my mother a good lover?" Pamela asked while she was jealous, yet she was glad her mother had someone she loved during her last days.

"Yes, she was," Simon said, feeling his mother's hand running up his thigh as she loomed over him.

"Then please baby, show me the man that made love to my mother. Let your own mother feel that bliss I heard in my mother's voice," Pamela pleaded, "Let me experience the joy I heard when she spoke to her lover," she said peering longingly into his eyes. "I know no one can ever replace her," Pamela said placing her hand over Simon's heart. "But allow me the chance to try and be the woman you need," she cooed softly, "So how about it Simon? Won't you show your loving mother this man that made my own mother fall in love with..." Pamela yelped in surprise as Simon rolled her onto her back.

"Is that what you want?" Simon asked studying her eyes for any hint of deception.

"Oh yes! Simon, make love to me like you did when you were with my mother," Pamela said, holding his face in her hands. Feeling gooseflesh racing over her body as Simon's hand ran up her left thigh. Stilling her body trying to keep her muscles from trembling as Simon's hand ran up her stomach. Her back arched as Simon squeezed her left breast. Her body quaked as her son teased her nipple. "Oh baby! You have no idea how long I've been waiting for you to touch me. To feel the body of the woman that gave birth to you," Pamela said rubbing her inner thigh along Simon's hip. "God! Yes Simon! Play with my tit!" she moaned loudly feeling her womanhood quivering in anticipation. Her chest heaved, her breasts swelled as Simon placed her arms above her head. Pamela shuddered as he ran his hands along her underarms. Biting her lip as she felt that soft member brushing against her hot covered mound. Her eye twitched as Simon pulled away when she tried to steal a kiss.

"So is this the man you wish to see?" Simon asked softening his demeanor.

"Mmm-hmm," Pamela nodded noticing the slight change within her son. Before he had a wall around him only allowing them to get as close as he wanted. Yet now at least to her it seemed that wall was slowly coming down, and Pamela wasn't going to waste this opportunity. "It's okay Simon. Let me in as fast or as slow as you're comfortable with," Pamela said, lifting her head just so she could have a quick peck of a kiss. However, she wasn't expecting her son to kiss her with such passion when his lips melded with hers; nor was she expecting his tongue to explore her mouth with such gusto. His fingers interweaved with hers. Squeezing his hands as she gave into that sweet bliss. Moaning into his mouth as her hips ground against his manhood. "Oh Simon!" Pamela moaned softly wrapping her arms around his neck as his fingers danced down along her left cheek. She had no idea Simon could be so gentle, so full of passion that left her breathless. Her breath came out in hot pulsating waves as her son's hand had slipped underneath her shirt.

"Oh Simon! Oh baby!" Pamela shouted from the unexpected orgasm wrapping Simon in her crushing embrace. "F...ck Simon, it's just I've waited so long to feel your touch on my skin, to feel you above me. Gazing at me as a lover, someone that's become something far more than either one of us would've guessed. Now that I feel your delicate touch cradling my breast in your hand," she said stuttering, her hips softly rocked her panty covered mound up and down along Simon's thigh. "W-w-well, you see the effects," Pamela said bashfully. Her sultry green eyes flared with hunger as her handsome son wore that smirk she knew all to well. That guileful grin meant only one thing - he knew all along. Her eyes fluttered as Simon's thumb rolled across her hardening nipple. "Oh baby, you're going to make me cum again!" Pamela wailed her nails dug into his arm, her legs clamped around his thigh.

"Fuck me Simon," Pamela whispered in a wanton purr. Her eyes drinking in her son as Simon helped guide her shirt from her shoulders. "Y-y-yes!" she bellowed out in pleasure as Simon sucked upon her right breast while teasing her hot sweet honey pot. "That's it baby taste your mother!" Pamela purred holding his head against her breast. Her nails raked up his back at the sheer bliss that flooded her body. Sucking hard on her lower lip, lifting her hips slightly as Simon eased down her panties. Hearing her sex resounding in the air as her son's fingers ran through her wet labia. "Maybe there's a God above. But all I ever learned from love. Was to shoot somebody that outdrew ya," Pamela began to sing. Feeling Simon's body becoming still as he kissed down her stomach. "And it's not the cry you hear at night. It's not somebody who's seen the light. It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah," her sweet voice float on the air. Caressing his face pouring the love she had for her son and her mother into the chorus. "Hallelujah, Hallelujah," she sang looking lovingly down at her son. "I know I can't replace my mother, but baby can't you see I too mourn for her. Can't you see the pain of never hearing her voice again, never to talk the night away as we normally did on the back porch. Yet you knew her on such an intimate level. Something I've wanted for such a long time. Someone that would love me wholeheartedly.

soul71
soul71
6,767 Followers