A Family Destroyed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Probably about two hours, or so since I can't drink," Simon said scratching his chin.

"Can you be at," Amy said, sending her friend a text along with the address to her grandmother's place. "He'll be out of the house by eight, do you think we can have it setup by ten? That's when he should be back."

"Oh yeah, an hour should do it. I'll need it back by tomorrow though."

"I understand. Maybe if he likes it we'll be putting in our own one." Amy sent back praying that Simon would, because she wanted to put on a show for him every night if she could.

"Anything else I can get you?" their waiter asked as they finished their meal.

"Simon, can we get dessert?" Pamela asked in child-like wonder.

"Please!" Amy pleaded as she held onto his arm.

"Alright," Simon said in a sigh.

"I'll have the chocolate sundae," Pamela said looking up from the menu.

"I'll have the cherry pie," Amy said giving her brother a sly look.

"And you sir?" the waiter asked. His jealousy apparent in the tone of his voice.

"I'm good, just a refill," Simon said handing the glass to their waiter.

"It be but a moment," their waiter said before walking off with Simon's glass in hand.

"You sure you don't want anything?" Pamela asked enjoying the time they shared. It reminded her of when her children were younger. How she would take them out. Enjoy the day with them, exploring museums, parks, and the fights all siblings get into. Yet now, as she looked at the man that sat across from her. Pamela could only think of one thing. She wanted to please that man, make him moan out in bliss as she serviced that cock of his.

"I'll let you lick my little cherry if you're hungry," Amy said wantonly.

"Oh?" Simon said with a sinful smirk, "I do wonder how that boy will take it seeing you spread eagle on this table?"

"Probably blow his load," Amy said bumping his shoulder. Yet she couldn't help but feel her cunt awakening. Her mind flashed back to last night. How her body thrashed as her brother finally tasted her tight, pink, throbbing peach. "Simon," she said her index finger ran softly along the back of his ear. "The holiday weekend is approaching, and I wanted to know if you wanted to get out of the city."

"Excellent idea Amy!" Pamela said joyfully clapping her hands, "Why don't we go to the lake house?" she asked with a pointed look at Simon. Knowing how Robert cussed up a storm when her mother's lawyer had told them everything now belonged to Simon; and how Simon brought her brother to his knees with a single move when Robert thought to attack her son. The look in her son's eyes as he stood over his uncle. How her pussy liquefied when she heard the authority in his voice as Simon peered down at Robert. She fought the urge to rip off Simon's clothes and take her son right then and there. Yet that desire, that need was still there smoldering underneath the surface. A fire she might add never truly faded away. "Plus who knows you might enjoy some skinny dipping with your mother."

"Not if I beat you to it," Amy giggled as their waiter drew near with their sweets.

"Simon," Amy cooed as they stood behind her car, "Kiss me before I have to go." Her heart hammered in her chest as Simon brought her into his arms. Her eyes went wide then slowly closed as she felt his passion in that long lingering kiss. Pressing her forehead against his knowing that kiss was as night and day compared to the ones she had experienced before this morning. "I can't wait for tonight. Please don't drink too much tonight."

"I won't," Simon said running his hand down Amy's back. Listening to his sister's soft moan as he squeezed that firm, kissable backside of hers.

"Mmm," Amy purred biting her lip, "I've always wanted you to do that." Jumping as she felt the light smack on her ass. "Simon!" Feeling her cheeks heat underneath that coy smirk of his.

"Something wrong sis?" Simon asked with a mischievous light in his brown eyes.

"No," Amy said shaking her head, "Do it again." Her eyes fluttered as she felt that playful sting. Her cunt clenched and quivered loving the feel of his hand on her body. "I have to go," Amy said in a tired sigh. All she wanted to do was take her brother home and show him things not even her father got her to do.

"Come Simon, let's go home," Pamela said looping her arm around his.

"Simon!" Caroline called out as she pushed the door closed with the heel of her foot.

"Yeah," Simon called back walking down the hall. His mother resting on his bed with a broad smile on her face exhausted from their three hour sexathon after they had came in from planting the new replacement plants.

"Where's..." Caroline's nose wiggled smelling the smell of sex on the air. "Nevermind," she said smirking peering at his door over his shoulder. "Come help me," Caroline said nodding towards the kitchen.

"Sure." Huffing in surprise as Caroline threw her arms around him after she set their dinner on the kitchen table.

"I've missed you, Simon. All day long I couldn't stop thinking about you. Will you come have lunch with me tomorrow?" Caroline asked enjoying being in his arms. "I promise if you do it will be magical," she whispered into his ear. Her left hand ran down his chest. Cupping his family jewels giving that sore, tired, overworked muscle a few loving strokes. "How about tonight when you take me to bed I put on some..."

"It's Amy's night Caroline," Pamela said. Her voice shaky, her legs wobbled, her hair askew from the hard fucking her son just gave her a few minutes ago.

"Simon!" Caroline pouted puffing out her lower lip.

"Hey, hey, don't bring me into this fight," Simon wheezed as Caroline hugged him tight.

"Simon! Brother!" Amy said bursting through the front door. "Mom," she said placing a kiss on her mother's cheek, "Seems you had a good fucking," Amy giggled.

"Mmm-hmm."

"Simon, I'm home," Amy said holding out her arms. Beckoning Simon to fill that empty void. "My pussy has been wet all day long. I think you need to take responsibility for it," she whispered hungrily into his ear before claiming his lips.

"Well everyone, let's eat before the food gets cold," Caroline said her eyes dipped low seeing his slight bulge. "I found my seat!" she cried joyously sitting down on Simon's lap. "Oh. I think I found something!" Caroline giggled rolling her hips against that bulge.

"Caroline! You will vacate my son's lap right this second!" Pamela said growing red face holding Simon's plate and drink in her hand.

"I certainly will not! Why should I move, hmm? You just want his lap for yourself! Didn't you have enough of my man when he just got done fucking you?" Caroline asked leaning back, lifting her arm over Simon's head, her hand pressed the right side of his face into her left breast.

"Yeah Mom! You can't hog Simon all to yourself. There are other women here that wants and needs to feel his touch," Amy said pulling out her dinner. Placing her plate on the table beside her brother. "Hey Simon, what do you think of my panties?!" she asked lowering the waistband of her scrubs slightly so Simon could peek at her see through red panties. She could feel his hot breath on her covered dance floor as she stood inches away from his face.

"They're nic..."

"How does it my ass look?" Amy asked cutting him off, quickly turning around pushing down the back of her pants just below her ass. "This thong doesn't make my ass look big does it?" she asked bracing herself on the back of the chair as she leaned forward. Filling her brother's eyes of her taut ass and covered mound. "Yes!" Amy squeaked as she felt the slap on her ass.

"Amy?! Don't tease your brother," Pamela huffed setting Simon's drink down in front of him. Running her fingers through his hair as she stood behind him. Placing a kiss on top of his head, loving how his cum leaked out of her.

"I'm not teasing," Amy said sticking her tongue out at her mother as she slid into the seat beside Simon. "I was just showing my adorable brother what awaited him when he gets home tonight," she said reaching over rubbing Simon's thigh.

"Mmm," Caroline quietly moaned as Simon fondled her breasts, "Oh Simon," she purred quickly unbuttoning the buttons on her suit jacket. "Here!" Caroline said placing his hands back onto her breasts. "God Simon, you make me feel so wanted," she whispered into his ear. Trying to keep her body from shuddering as Simon played with her breasts. She could feel her nipples hardening to the point where they showed through her bra.

"Simon, eat," Pamela said patting his shoulders.

"But...I'm not done yet," Caroline pouted.

"You are now," Pamela said pushing her friend out of Simon's lap. "Simon, needs to eat before he goes out tonight."

Simon had eaten numerous times during a fire fight, yet none were as stressful as sitting in that kitchen with three women hungry for what only he could provide. Those eyes of theirs always on him, always measuring him for what he dared not ask.

"So...Simon just what are the four of you going to be doing other than drinking?" Amy asked taking a bite of her chicken cordon bleu.

"I'm going to try and see if they'll play a major part in my plan to finally be rid of Melody. Amy, I have a favour to ask?"

"Who's Melody?" Caroline asked confused.

"My ex-girlfriend from six years ago," Simon said matter-of-fact.

"Paul's new whorish wife," Pamela spat when Caroline still had that perplexed look.

"And I beat that bitch," Amy said leaning into her brother. His shoulder resting in-between her breasts as they pressed in on either side of his left arm. Her fingers softly caressing Simon's jaw placing a warm lingering kiss on his cheek. "Because I got to show you how much you mean to me before that slut. Because I got to finally be your woman. A woman that has longed for you since I was sixteen. A woman that finally got to please the only man she loved all her life," she whispered her lips brushing against his skin as she pulled away. "So what's this favour Simon?" Amy asked returning to her meal.

"Is there any way you could lure Dad to a hotel for me?"

"What are you doing to do?" Amy asked concerned Simon would hurt himself if it came to blows between the two of them.

"Me? Nothing, well...except for filming it," Simon said taking a sip from his drink.

"Then you're not going to fight him?" Amy asked reaching over taking hold of his forearm.

"Why should I? A beating while painful it's short lived. I'm going to break him! Melody's destruction was all but assured the moment she showed her face here." Simon growled an evil light flared in the depths of his eyes. "As they and you did to me all those years' ago, them more so than you," he said softening his tone. Brushing the back of his fingers against her cheek to ease her fears.

"Simon? Is this woman worth all this trouble?" Caroline asked drawing his attention to her.

"It's either this or fuck her, and that's not even an option I'm even willing to entertain. Plus knowing her she's been fucking uncle all this time," Simon said placing his hand over hers, "I wouldn't put it past her that uncle is the kid's father, and she's playing both of them."

"I see," Caroline said leaning back in her chair. Chewing on her nails wondering if it was her cunt she had tasted on Robert's cock before she kicked him out of her bed.

"Stop that honey," Pamela said taking hold of her friend's forearm. "We wouldn't want you to ruin those lovely nails."

"Yes. You aren't ever going to fuck her," Amy said turning his chin towards her. She wanted to experience that kiss again. That same kiss that had left her so horny since lunch. Her lust burned through her like a raging conflagration as her lips touched his. Their tongues swirled around each others. Her body moved on instinct. Straddling Simon's left leg, her arms draped along his shoulders. Her hips grinding her aching mound along his leg. Her body trembling as her clit rubbed up and down his thigh. "Ah, ah, ah," Amy said breathing rapidly knowing her thong wouldn't do anything to soak up her awaking juices. If she wasn't careful she knew her scrubs and her brother's leg would become coated in her honey dew.

"Amy?!" Pamela said clearing her throat.

"Yes, do be a dear, and get off of my Simon," Caroline huffed angrily crossing her arms, her index finger tapping quickly on her bicep. "I understand you're horny, but that's no excuse to dry hump your brother at the dinner table."

"But!" Amy whined thrusting Simon's face deep into her bosom. "Fine!" winking at Simon as she slid off of his lap.

"Simon before you go." Caroline's hips swayed alluringly as she caught him in the hallway that led to his bedroom after they had finished dinner.

"Hmm?"

"I need to feel you, baby," Caroline said lowering the zipper on her skirt as she approached Simon. "I know we don't have much time, and that's okay," she purred sensuously dropping her shirt to the floor. "My pussy is still throbbing from this morning. Come, make me forget all about Robert," Caroline purred taking hold of his hand leading Simon to his bedroom.

"So, you did say you're were going to make it entertaining?" Amy asked as she backed out of the driveway. Slamming on the brakes, her mouth shaped in a frozen "O" as she felt Simon's hand in-between her legs. "Fuck me! Yes! Rub that pussy, Simon!" Amy screamed out.

"My, my, so sensitive today," Simon said wickedly, "I think you better get going, or we'll have the police on to us."

"O-o-okay," Amy said with shaky breath. The fifteen minute drive to the sports bar was nearly torture for her. Three times her brother had gotten her off-three times she flooded her panties in her orgasmic juices. She had no idea how she kept her car on the road as Simon sucked on her neck while his free hand fondled her right breast. God. She wanted, no, needed him to fuck her. Needed him to ram that fat cock of his into her wet, dripping, overflowing cunt. To make her howl as those balls of his slapped her clit as that cock sought out her womb. Rolling to a stop as they reached the sports bar. "Well..." Amy breathed heavily, "You did make that entertaining," she said with a satisfied smirk.

"Told you," Simon said opening the passenger side door.

"Text me when you need me to come get you," Amy said sucking on her lower lip as the dome light filled her brother's eyes. Wishing she could taste those lips of his again, yet she had seen Adam leaning against the wall of restaurant which left her rather annoyed. Simon's lips needed to feel her kiss, to leave without one was just plan wrong.

"Man, your sister is as hot now as she was then," Adam said smirking as Simon neared.

"You have no idea."

"Well, come on, the others are inside waiting for you," Adam said patting Simon's shoulder.

"Simon!" Cody said waving wildly as Adam and Simon entered the establishment.

"Simon!" Brittany cried happily jumping from her seat. Simon eyed the men there as they watched her B cup breasts bounced, her brunette hair swaying with each step. Simon wondered if they would look the same way at his friend if they knew she was actually a guy. Then again, her skin tight dress didn't leave much to the imagination. "Oh Simon!" Brittany cried throwing her arms around Simon's neck. Pressing her body sensually against his, her crotch brushing against the hard-on she felt against her body. "My, Simon, aren't you a big boy?" she whispered into his ear, "I know it wasn't from me. Did your sister get you hard, hmm? Would you let your oldest friend have a taste of your cock?" Brittany asked hinting that she knew all along something was odd about his family. Not that she could berate him far from it. It was her mother that taught her how to be a woman. How to please a man with her body. Before her operation her mother used and still does fuck her with that same strap on she trained her on. However, once her father, who she feared greatly at the time, found out about her secret he used her like a slut. How she loved cumming for her father. He was the first man that truly saw her as a woman. Brittany would've broken down when she was going through the transition from all the hate she felt pressing in on her if it wasn't for her father. "No need to be shy you aren't the only one that likes family love," Brittany whispered her breath on in his ear.

"Hello M-Brittany," Simon said hugging his friend. Which felt odd given how her breasts pressed into his chest. It was going to take sometime seeing Matt as a woman. However, whomever did her work made sure that wouldn't be hard to do. "I don't think you be able to handle it."

"Oh, you never know until you let me have a spin on it. Trust me if I can make Adam and Cody cum in five minutes with my pretty tight pussy. I think I'll be able to handle this," Brittany cooed her body blocking everyone's view as her hand caressed Simon's rod. "Oh my! You are a big boy!" she gasped giving her friend's cock a squeeze, "About as big as my daddy. Oh yes. My little pussy can handle this beast," Brittany purred.

"Brittany, don't hog Simon all night," Adam sighed.

"What?! Can't an old friend show how much she missed him?" Brittany pouted.

"Not saying you can't Brit," Adam said rolling his eyes as Brittany snuggled up to Simon. "It's just that Simon isn't going to be here all night, and he has something important to ask us," he said eager to finally get his cock deep inside of Melody.

"Well, I was going to ask if you wanted in," Simon said his eyes running down Brittany's body. "Man, if I didn't..." Brittany's hand covered his mouth silencing his words as they walked towards their table.

"I. Am. A. Woman!" Brittany growled low.

"Hey, hey, I'm not saying you aren't Brittany," Simon said seeing his old friend in those brown eyes of hers, "You know me, dude. Who was it that knew about your dream before anyone else? When I found you that night after those jackoffs beat you for wanting to be this. Who was it that made sure you were alright? I just didn't think you would look so..."

"Yes," Brittany said arching an eyebrow.

"Hot."

"Thanks!" Brittany beamed up at him. "So what were you going to ask?" she asked as they got to their table.

"One sec, I need a beer," Adam said looking around for a waitress, yet upon seeing none around turning to Simon. "You want one."

"Sure, just one through," Simon said sternly.

"Sure thing," Adam said nodding before heading off to the bar.

"Simon, do you need any help?" Brittany asked watching how he rested his cane on the lip of the table. Balancing on one leg while he pulled out their rather high chairs. Her hand ran up and down Simon's back as he climbed into the seat.

"Nah, I'm good."

"Okay, I know Adam told us not to ask, but what the hell is up with the cane?" Cody asked his short platinum blond hair brushed against his forehead as he leaned forward.

"Yes, do tell us Simon," Brittany said moving her chair closer to Simon. She always had a crush on Simon. Now that she was finally a woman she hoped to experience the man she had fond over in her youth.

"I enlisted, was sent to Iraq, lost my calf in the sand dunes," Simon chuckled, "Days it took to find it only be left wanting when it left me a "Dear John" letter."

"Damn," Cody mouthed the word.

"Oh honey," Brittany said draping herself against his side, "And you still have these hard muscles too," she said lustfully as she ran her hand over his chest.

"Well, yeah, have to have something to do when the women run screaming when they see what remains of my leg."

"Then they are fools for letting you go," Brittany said her tongue teasing Simon's earlobe.

"Simon, you might want to watch that one," Adam said with a pointed look at Brittany. "She's always horny," he said shooting Brittany a knowing smirk.