A Family Destroyed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe. Is it wrong that I'm in love my son? That he fills me with a desire I haven't felt in such a long time," Pamela said her fingers traced down Simon's cheek.

"Possibly," Simon said with a coy smirk.

"Then I'm going to hold it against you," Pamela giggled pressing her body against Simon. "Simon, I love you. I know you might not love me as I love you right now, but I hope in time you'll come to love me as you once did with my mother," she said placing a kiss on his cheek. "However, I can wait for that day," Pamela sighed in content as she rested her cheek against his shoulder. "For now I have you, and that's all that matters to me. Well, that bitch of an ex-girlfriend is going to be a problem, but we'll worry about that later."

"I've already thought of a way to deal with her," Simon said offering his arm to his mother.

"Oh my! Aren't you just the gentleman?" Pamela asked smiling broadly.

"Perhaps," Simon said as they walked towards the gardening center. Yet his mother had to quickly pull away when he caught sight of someone he knew. An old friend he used to hang out with while he was in school.

"Simon!" the man yelled when he caught sight of them.

"Hello Adam," Simon said handing his mother the can of WD-40 so he could shake Adam's hand.

"Come here!" Adam said pulling Simon into a hug.

"I think we'll be getting into unexplored territory if you don't let me go," Simon joked patting his friend on the back.

"Hello Mrs. Winters lovely as ever," Adam said eyeing the Milf that stood beside his friend.

"It's Ms. Atwater now Adam," Pamela said smiling warming at the young man.

"Oh?! How would you like to hang out with some younger guys," Adam said his eyes ran down Pamela's body lewdly. "Hey!" he jumped when Simon lightly hit his leg with his cane.

"I'm afraid I'm off the market at the moment," Pamela said apologetically.

"Shame. I know a lot of guys that would kill for a..." Adam said backing out of Simon's reach, "For a very hot night with you," he said taunting his friend when Simon couldn't reach him.

"Oh?! All those young, hard, energetic men eager to entertain me," Pamela mused.

"Oh yeah. I don't think you would be leaving unsatisfied," Adam said shooting Pamela a lustful smirk.

"Such a shame you didn't find me a month ago. I don't think you would be messing around with those little girls once you had a taste of an older woman," Pamela said glancing over at her son. Wondering if her teasing was getting to him in any way. Her eyes quickly dipped low. She might be out of practice, but she still knew when a man got an erection. She did enjoy making young hard cocks stand at attention - namely her son's - but Adam didn't need to know that.

"Probably not," Adam chuckled, "Not if I had a fine lady such as yourself to entertain."

"Oh my! Are you just a charmer," Pamela said playfully touching Adam's shoulder.

"Before I get chewed out for just standing around," Adam said looking around for his supervisor. "Is there anything you need help with?" he asked trying not to stare at his friends cane.

"Oh, we're just going to the gardening center," Pamela said putting on the charm. "I've got to replace a couple of plants at my mother's house for this missing boy," she teased Simon.

"Hey, I wasn't missing. Grandma, knew perfectly well where I was," Simon said turning his nose up. "How else would her lawyer know how to reach me," he said returning his mother's tease.

"Oh?! Any idea what kind of plants you're looking for? I'll look it up here that way you two don't have to wander around," Adam said, motioning for them to follow. "So Simon what's with the cane, and what happened to you after graduation?"

"My calf sought a divorce, so after a long drawn out legal battle it and my leg parted ways," Simon said jokingly, "Though that's a way better of an explanation than having your leg mangled by an IED."

"Wow. Okay. That's something I didn't think you would do," Adam whistled, "So like did you have it amputated?"

"Nah, thought it be to much pain to deal with one of those fake legs. Although I'm really rethinking my decision."

"Can I see it?"

"Sure! Gross yourself out," Simon laughed as he pulled up his left pant leg.

"Damn. That's just..." Adam said trying not to put his friend down.

"I know," Simon said darkly, "Look at it!" he said grossing his friend out. "After the Army I went to work for this firm where I use to live."

"So are you like back for good?" Adam asked typing in the name of the plant Pamela whispered to him. He tried not to focus on how his friend's mother's breasts pressed into him, and how sweet her perfume smelled to him.

"Pretty much, just have to move my stuff down from my apartment," Simon said. Following after Adam once he told them they did have the plant in stock. "So are Cody and Matt still around, or have they moved off somewhere?" he asked wondering if he could add to Melody's humiliation. He knew she had never given them the time of day back in high school, and knew how the three of them wanted Melody.

"Yeah, but you won't believe this Matt goes by Brittany now," Adam chuckled.

"Oh? Like all the way or..."

"All the way dude," Adam said, keeping his voice low so Simon's mother wouldn't hear. "Cody, didn't know she was Matt when she had recovered from her operation. I did though. We thought it be funny if she hit on him, but that's not the best part. Cody was shouting out cat calls as she walked up. How we laughed as Cody got hard as she felt him up," he said doubling over in laughter. "Though in Cody's defense Brittany does have a rocking body. She even let me touch her tits. Man those things are nice. She told me once she got them done that she couldn't stop touching them. Here look for yourself," Adam said pulling out his phone. Scrolling through the pics of their transformed friend.

"Well, good for her," Simon said knowing how his friend always wanted to be a girl. Even he had to admit if he didn't know Simon would have no idea that was Matt. "Hey!" he said in a hushed whisper taking Adam by the arm. Watching as his mother moved around the containers of plants. "You still like Melody right?"

"As in?" Adam asked skeptically.

"As in do you and Cody still want to fuck her?"

"I heard she moved away. Are you telling me she's back?!" Adam asked wondering why he was asking such an odd question. "Sure. No offensive Simon but I've been trying to fuck her since middle school."

"None taken," Simon said smirking at the thought his plan might just work. "And I might just have an opportunity for you to do so. Not here," Simon said. Quickly, taking the pen that was clipped to Adams apron writing down his cell number on the palm of Adam's hand.

"Just what are you boys talking about?" Pamela asked her hands on her hips. Her left hip cocked out slightly. Her crimson painted nail tapping her inner thigh directing Simon's view of her sweet peach. Her left hand trailed softly up her stomach, her palm kissing along her breast glancing between the two of them.

"Damn," Adam said in a hushed whisper.

"Do speak up dear a woman does like clear, precise words when your complimenting them," Pamela said shooting them both a sinful smirk.

"Of course, I do apologize, if you ever dump whomever you're seeing," Adam said leaving Simon's side, "How about you and I go out, dinner, some music at the pavilion, then I'll show you what a beautiful woman such as yourself is missing in your life," he said with an arrogant smirk.

"Oh my, Adam I've known you since Simon brought you home when he was in fourth grade. Yet if you desire a woman that's sort of like your mother. When that day comes then you," Pamela leaned forward allowing Adam to feel the curvature of her breasts, to feel their firmness, her cheek brushing against his, "My naughty young friend, might find it more than what you can handle," she said, her eyes squarely on Simon as she did.

"Oh? You think you can do better than her?" Adam whispered a vague hint that left Pamela wondering.

"You know if the two of you want to...you know, I can leave," Simon said, pondering how far his mother was going to take this.

"Ah...sorry man," Adam said rubbing the back of his neck while smirking coyly at Pamela. "Your son and I were just catching up on old times, Ms. Atwater."

"Ah yes, it's been awhile, how are the other two? Are you trying to entice my son on another one those adventures', hmm?" Pamela asked in a disapprovingly motherly voice.

"Hey, hey, I was eight you can't hold that against me!" Adam said; looking over to Simon mouthing the word, "Really?", sighing when Simon nodded. "So are we?"

"Sure. I have a question I want to propose to the three of you, so call me when you're free," Simon said motioning his mother to the register.

"Right," Adam said nodding in understanding, "I'll let them know you're back."

"So want to tell me what's really going on," Pamela asked waving goodbye to Adam as they drove past the entrance to the garden center.

"Putting my plan into place," Simon said rubbing his leg.

"Oh!" Pamela's ears perked at the idea. "Anything I can help with?!"

"Don't know yet," Simon said, looking down watching his mother's hand inching across his lap.

"Well, you let me know, okay?" Pamela said squeezing Simon's inner thigh. "So how about I treat you to lunch, and we can discuss this plan of yours," she said, her finger brushed along his groin.

"Horny I take it? Did Adam turn you on?"

"Nah-uh," Pamela said shaking her head, "It was because I finally got to be naughty for you," she said squeezing his hand.

"So you're okay not having sex once we get back?" Simon asked with an impish smile.

"I never said such a thing! But can we?"

"Oh, I was planning on it," Simon said with a devious smirk.

"Oh god!" Pamela moaned loudly as they sat waiting for the light to turn green. Squirming in her seat as Simon's fingers danced along her covered slit. "Baby?! I can't drive..." she said biting her lip as Simon rubbed her clit. "Fuck!" Pamela hissed her hands slammed down onto the steering wheel, feeling the rush of her cream as her son just got her off. Her body quivered as Simon continued his assault. "Oh Simon!" she moaned pressing her back against the seat while her hips ground against his fingers. "Yes baby, make this bitch cum for you," Pamela said with shaky breath.

"Oh, does my mother like it when her boy touches her so lewdly in broad daylight?"

"Mmm-hmm," Pamela moaned sensuously. Sighing when the light turned green, and when Simon removed his hand. However, her hand shot down taking hold of his wrist. "Nah ah ah, put that hand back on that pussy," she said smiling at Simon as she moved his hand back to her snatch. "My man can touch my pussy all he wants."

"Methinks someone wishes she wasn't wearing shorts," Simon said feeling the material of her shorts becoming moist the longer he teased his mother.

"Y-y-yes..." Pamela hissed low as another orgasm flooded her body. "S...imon? W-w-were you like this with Mom?"

"Pretty much, we normally had sex three to four times a day," Simon said with a devilish smirk. "You all wanted to see this side of me."

"T-three?" Pamela said in awe. Clamping her thighs together as Simon continued to torment her throbbing oversensitive lips. "I didn't know you would be so..." she breathed in heavily giving the man in the car next to them an unobstructed view of her breasts as they sat at another red light as her back arched.

"So randy?"

"Y-y-yes," Pamela stuttered feeling her shorts becoming soaked. Pressing the back of her head against the head rest, her chest heaved as she came down from her eighth orgasm today. While yes, she had been satisfied sexually she wanted more, and if her son wasn't satisfied yet. She wondered if she could keep up with his libido. She knew once they were home she was going to need another shower. Pamela wanted her cunt to be nice and clean for when her son would taste her sweet juice again.

"Oh yeah, I used to jack off five times a day when I lived at home. I'm surprised you didn't know that. Given how you were throwing this pussy at me for half my senior year," Simon said pressing on the entrance to her sex. Feeling that wet hole opening, yet unable too given the fabric that kept his fingers from feeling her hot cream.

"Burner Boy okay with you?" Pamela asked unable to bear it any longer. There was no way she could focus on the road with her son teasing her cunt so lusciously. Quickly pulling into the restaurant's parking lot. Slamming the gear into park, holding his hand against her sex as Simon's fingers brought her to the cusp of her ninth one and counting. "Yes Simon make me cum please," Pamela begged unbuttoning her shorts hoping he'll take the hint. Her son didn't let her down. "Mmm...yes Simon fuck my pussy with those fingers," she moaned in a wanton purr.

"So what's this plan of yours?" Pamela asked as they sat in the booth wanting for their food. Her pussy still hummed from the ten minutes her son had her at his mercy. Her sultry green eyes gazed at her son as she drew upon the straw.

"Have Melody think I'm fucking her," Simon said stirring the ice cubes in his glass with his straw.

"Oh? You're not actually going to right?"

"Of course not," Simon snorted.

"Good," Pamela said running her foot up Simon's leg, "You only need us to please you, and this cock of yours," she said, her bare foot ran up and down his groin.

"The question is how am I going to get Dad there?" Simon asked more to himself than to his mother.

"Oh, your sister could probably help with that. Did you know he's been calling her nonstop since the funeral? I keep telling her once she calls him he'll be like a bloodhound with a scent. But she always tells me, "I have Simon now, why would I go to a man that cares nothing about me only so I can suck his dick?!" Pamela said giving her son an amused smirk. "Oh speak of the devil," she chuckled as her phone rang. "Hello sweetheart," she said happily into the phone.

"Hey Mom. How's Simon doing? Did you enjoy your time this morning with him?"

"Simon's fine he's sitting across from me as we speak. We had a little adventure today. We had to go to Lowes to pick up some flowers, and you'll never guess who showed herself?"

"Who?!"

"Melody," Pamela said in a cold monotone voice.

"Fuck! I hate that bitch! She didn't do anything to Simon did she?"

"Unfortunately, yes...she did."

"Oh no," Amy gasped over the line, "Where are you now?"

"About to eat lunch at Burner Boy on William Dr. down the road from Lowes," Pamela said smiling at her son.

"Well, order me the BBQ chicken plate, and I'll be there shortly. I can't have you hogging Simon all the time," Amy said teasing her mother.

"Okay dear, we'll see you when you get here," Pamela said before hanging up the phone.

"Simon!" Amy cried happily. Her hair whipped behind her as she hurried over to their booth. "Scoot over," she said grinning down at him. "Glad I made it before the food got here," Amy said sinking down into the seat. "Baby bro!" she said throwing her arms around Simon's neck. Pulling Simon into her, her left hand stroking his hair. "I'm sorry you had to deal with Melody. I promise when I get home I'm going to make you forget all about her," she whispered salaciously into his ear.

"Umm...it will have to be later tonight," Simon said. The tip of his nose brushed along her neck inhaling the sweet, fragrant, enticing floral lotion she used in the shower. When she walked out of his bathroom nude and wet last night. How Amy allowed him to explore her freshly clean body to trace that scent. Feeling his sister tremble slightly as his lips softly kissed her neck.

"Why?!" Amy asked pushing away from Simon.

"Well, me, Cody, Adam, and Matt are going to catch up over a few drinks," Simon said placing a finger over her lips as she started to speak,"I know sis. I'm not going to drink too much," he said leaning forward. "Plus I thought you might give me a lift, and I'll make sure it's...entertaining," Simon whispered sinfully into her ear.

"O-o-okay," Amy stuttered. Her insides melted as she saw the hunger in his eyes. Wondering if she could show her brother her special exercise routine? If so pondering how long it would it take to install it.

"Be careful Amy it seems Simon has quite the appetite," Pamela said, her tongue circled the tip of the straw. Her lips wrapped around that plastic shaft mimicking how she looked sucking Simon's steel rod.

"Simon?" Amy said leaning into him seeing their waiter approaching. "You still are going to make love to your older sister, aren't you?" she asked the pads of her fingers danced up his thigh.

"Yeah. Why?" Simon whispered as the waiter placed their plates on the table.

"Thank you," Amy said flashing the teenage boy a smile when he placed their plates onto the table.

"Can I get you folks anything else?" the boy asked looking around the table. His eyes falling on Amy noting how he could almost peer down her shirt.

"How about some refills," Amy said tugging at her shirt knowing where the boy was looking. Her breasts were only for her brother to view no one else.

"Sure thing," the boy said before walking off.

"Because I was wanting to do something special for you tonight," Amy said once the boy was out of ear shot. Her hand rubbed his left inner thigh as she rested her chin on Simon's shoulder.

"Oh?" Simon said arching an eyebrow.

"Mmm-hmm," Amy said her green eyes savoring the man she loved. She couldn't wait to experience the man he once was when he was with their grandmother. "You wouldn't mind if I moved some things around in the living room, do you?"

"No."

"Amy, you best eat," Pamela said in a motherly voice, "Your lunch break will be over if all you do is tease your brother," she said with a sly smile before taking a bite of her coleslaw.

"Fine!" Amy sighed in a fake annoyed voice. "This is nice isn't it? Us eating like this," she said scooting closer to Simon. "Kind of feels like a date, don't you think?" Amy asked her eyes lighting up at his nod. "So then maybe I'm your girlfriend?"

"Oh, from sister to girlfriend? I do hope there's some benefits to the boyfriend?" Simon asked with a coy smile.

"There is," Amy said, pulling the last bit of succulent meat from her chicken breast. Bringing her fork to her lips making sure her brother watching as her lush, full, velvety lips enclosed around those metal prongs. Teasing her brother into wanting to feel her lips around that stout rod of his. "Maybe I'll show you later tonight," Amy said with a sinful smirk. Reaching into her purse for her phone, opening up her message app texting her trainer asking if she could borrow a pole for a night or two.

"Sure! Finally going to show that man of yours how hot you are on that thing?!" her friend/trainer texted back.

"Mmm-hmm. I hope he likes it," Amy texted her friend back.

"Oh honey, I'm sure he's going to love it. For a woman not in this line of work, you do spice up the room with your routine. So don't worry Amy just do everything you've practice here, and I'm sure something will be standing in ovation. Hehe. Now when will you need the pole?"

"Simon, when are you going out tonight?" Amy asked looking over at her brother.

"I was thinking around eight," Simon said from around his napkin, as he wiped the sauce from his lips. "You are going to drive me right?"

"Oh yes," Amy nodded vehemently. "Just wanted to know if I'll have some time with you before you go. So how long are you planning on hanging out?" she asked hoping it was long enough for her to setup the living room for her gift to her brother.