Fantasies of a Bisexual Shy Couple #06

Story Info
On this fantasy my wife has sex with her first BBC.
3k words
4.32
8.4k
8

Part 6 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello friends, I'm here to tell you another fantasy, but this time it's mine, despite knowing it excites her a lot. Again, we are a mature couple, 50 years old, ordinary people, and not super in anything. I suggest reading our previous stories to learn a little about us and our fantasies.

Filipe is writing again, this time with the fantasy of seeing my little blonde having sex with two gifted black men.

Since I started imagining other people in our bed, I always imagined her being fucked by two well-endowed black males, seeing the contrast of her white skin with the black cocks penetrating her pussy and ass together.

I imagine the idea also excites her a lot, but her shyness and embarrassment prevent her from assuming again. I keep thinking that she thinks I'm testing her or that she would think she was cheating on me. But as we've always said, we'll always fulfill our fantasies together, never alone.

To make this fantasy come true, we would have to choose two black men who are fit, handsome, who make her very wet and horny but above all, who are very well-endowed. I imagine my little blonde having a lot of fun with two giant dicks for her.

As always, I would prepare my little blonde for the date, giving her a good bath, shaving her pussy and ass, and leaving them smooth for the males. I would pass a good, well-scented moisturizer all over her body, leaving her skin soft and fragrant for males. Also, as always, I would dress her in a white corset, garters, 7/8 stockings, and thong (as you've noticed, those lingeries drive me crazy!!!) to help heighten the contrast with the black males.

We arrived at the hotel and waited for the males to come. She is only in lingerie. I always say that I love seeing her in this situation, leaving her very comfortable and having a lot of fun with the two males.

They arrive, and I see her eyes light up when she notices two big, well-built males. Again she looks at me as if asking permission to start his fun. I tell her, as always, to have fun!!! We are here for you to have a lot of pleasure!!!

The two males would get close to her and start caressing my little blonde, who would be sandwiched by the two males, having her whole body caressed by their hands, and kisses on her neck, ears, and face, which drives her crazy. I notice that she starts to loosen up, trying to feel the cocks through the clothes of the two guys.

When she feels the size of the cocks that start to harden, seeing my blonde in her sexy lingerie, she looks at me with a face that is a mixture of concern and horny and tells me softly that the cocks are enormous.

I tell her to relax and enjoy it. She'll get a lot of pleasure out of it. She then bends down and pulls the cocks out of their pants and underwear. Me sitting with a privileged view watching my blonde open the zipper and button of each pair of pants, lowering and leaving the cocks still inside the underwear. By the volumes, we realize that the two are really very well-endowed. She caresses the cocks over their underpants, watching them grow even more. I can see that she starts to get very excited.

Then she lowers their underwear, leaving those huge and hard cocks pointed at her. She takes one in each hand and stares at me with a naughty face. It's lovely to see my little blonde, all white and sexy lingerie, bent down and holding those huge black cocks in her little hands. She starts bringing the cocks closer to her face, pulling the two and begins to smell them and give small kisses to each one. She tells me that the two are fragrant and that she is dying to suck them. I tell her: go ahead, enjoy your night!!

She then licks and kisses the head of each of those massive dicks, which barely fit in her little mouth. She runs her tongue over each head, trying to swallow at least a little bit into her little mouth while jerking the other one off. Looking at her white face, clear skin, and bloody red lipstick in her mouth, trying to swallow those big cocks makes me hard, and I also take off my clothes, and I start jerking off slowly so I don't come quickly with the great excitement of seeing her like that.

She starts to get used to the big cocks, and while she puts the head of one in her mouth and sucks it deliciously, she starts to jerk off the other one with her two hands, which are not enough to hold the whole cock. She proceeds to alternate between the cocks, and jerking off the other. She then starts trying to lick and kiss all the cocks, lifting one of them, and starting to suck the sac and the balls, which she does masterfully. I can tell by the faces of the males that they are crazy about my little blonde's mouth and tongue. She goes up the thick and long cylinder until she reaches the head of the cock again, which starts to suck slowly, opening her little mouth as much as possible. She does the same with the other guy, and the two go on to say that she's delicious and does a blowjob like no one else. Even though she can't swallow half of the cocks, she asks them to fuck her little mouth, and I realize that the size of the cock makes it very easy for her to choke, which only increases the amount of saliva in her mouth, making the cocks wetter. The contrast of her light skin and the black dicks shining with her saliva spread over them by her nimble little hands drive me crazy.

The two then pick her up and take her to bed, where one takes off her panties, and the other put her delicious tits out of her corset. While one sucks her beautiful breasts, the other starts to suck her pussy, leaving her even more luscious than she already was. She makes the males change positions while sucking her so she can hold the huge cocks in her tiny hands. The two guys are really gifted, one very long but not as thick, and the other as long as the first one, but with a thick cock, wider than a beer can.

The first then passes to brush his cock in her pussy and clit, which makes her very crazy. She turns on her fours, raises her ass, and asks him to fuck her pussy hard and deep. The guy starts to stick his cock in her, and she looks at me and tells me that, for the first time, she is feeling the head of the cock hitting her uterus, filling her pussy all over. I tell her that she still has a few inches out of her, and the male starts to fuck her, increasing the pace and trying to get his entire cock into her. She starts to twerk and moan very loudly, saying that she loves the pussy all filled. The male increases the pace, which makes her very crazy, and she pulls the other male close to her face and proceeds to suck the thickest cock while she is fucked hard.

Before the males come, she asks them to invert as she wants to feel the thickest cock in her. The guy brings that huge cock closer to her luscious pussy, which now it's already opened by the other guy, and starts to insert it slowly. She closes her eyes, enjoying every inch of the cock that fills her pussy, stretching it to the limit. When he starts to fuck her, she again pulls the other cock to her mouth, still wet by her pussy, and starts sucking very hard, feeling the enormous cock getting faster and stronger in her pussy. She moans and sucks the cock with her eyes closed, and begins to spasm in multiple orgasms until she collapses on the bed, practically unconscious. She looks at me and says thank you!

The two males keep their hard-ons, as they haven't come yet. They start to suck your ass since it's facing upwards. Alternating tongues in her ass and fingers in her gaping pussy, leaving her crazy again and ready for more sex. The one with the thinner cock asks to eat her ass, and she says she might even try. When the other says he wants her ass too, she says no because he's huge. I try to encourage her, telling her that she will love it.

She then tells me: you say that because it's not your ass, I'd like to see if it was you. I answer by saying: is this a challenge? If I can handle the bigger cock, would you give him your ass?

She laughs and says yes, confident I wouldn't even try. I look at the two males and say: do you really want to fuck her ass? Do you agree to fuck mine first so I can eat hers? They immediately say yes, both of them still hard. I approach the bed and say that to withstand the bigger one, the smaller one has to get in first to let my ass get used to it. I start to suck his cock, while the other lubricates my ass with his fingers, preparing it for those huge cocks. My wife doesn't believe I will try anyway, and she stares. I tell her to suck the other one, getting him ready to fuck me too, and she proceeds to suck the thickest cock as he thrusts one finger, then two, and finally three into me.

Meanwhile, I've sucked the first cock a lot (and I start to wonder if I really should have accepted the challenge!!), and I put on a condom so he can come fuck me. I'm on my fours, and he leans that huge dick on me. My ass is opening slowly since it is well-lubricated. He's putting it in a little bit at a time, letting my ass get used to it, feeling my contractions. When the head goes in, I feel that little ache of pleasure of the head going in, and it stops until I get used to that huge cock inside me. When he feels my ass more relaxed, he sticks the whole cock, until I feel his body touching my ass. He starts to fuck, and the pain begins to turn into pleasure. My wife starts jerking me off while continuing to suck the other male and puts a condom on him so he can fuck me too. After a few minutes of being fucked by the thinner cock, I feel only pleasure. He then takes it from me and lubricates my wife's ass, saying that since I put up with him, she also has to put up with him now.

He lubricates her ass with his fingers and penetrates her very slowly, as he did with me. She is now on her fours too, next to me, being fucked by the black male. In the meantime, the other one with the thicker cock lubricates my ass, which is already open. He leans that huge cock, and even with the ass already opened by the other, I feel the same penetration pain as he opens my ass even more with that huge cock. I ask him to go slowly because the cock is huge. I feel every inch invade me and spread my ass to the fullest. My wife is being fucked by the other male, and she keeps looking me in the eyes, seeing (and not believing) that I'm managing to hold the enormous cock. Progressing slowly, he works to stick his massive head in me, and my face of pain and satisfaction at having endured only makes my wife worried because she knows that her ass will be next.

The most gifted black man starts to fuck me slowly, pushing his huge cock deeper and deeper until he is sticking it entirely inside me. I look at my wife and say: challenge completed. Now you'll have to put up with it too. Meanwhile, the other male continues to fuck her ass, and I can see how much she is enjoying it, using her fingers on her clit, masturbating, and moaning louder and louder.

I ask the male who is fucking me to stop so he can fuck her. The other male says ok, but he wants to keep fucking some ass, so he goes back to fucking me, which is a relief for my ass as his cock isn't as thick despite the same length. He starts fucking me hard while we watch the other male lubricate my wife's ass more. He also puts his head down slowly and starts forcing himself inside. She asks him to stop because she won't be able to take it, and I tell her that since I had put up with it, she would have to take it too. The challenge had now turned on its side. She says ok but asks him to go slowly and gently.

He then proceeds to stick every millimeter in her ass while she continues playing with her fingers in the clit, as if to alleviate the pain she feels during penetration. She started moaning from playing with her pussy, and the black man, taking advantage of it, kept pushing his cock in her until the head entered. He warns her that his cock's head is in and asks her if he can begin to fuck her ass. She moans louder and tells him to stick it. He pushes the cock into her. She is moaning louder and louder, playing with her clit and getting closer to come, and with that massive cock in her ass. They pick up the pace, and she comes again and falls onto the bed. She turns to me smiling, eyes closed, and only mutters that she met the challenge too.

After resting for a few minutes, while the other male continued to fuck me, she told me that since I made her endure that huge cock, she wanted to do a double penetration to get all stretched by them. She knows my fantasy has always been her giving for two males together. The males still haven't come, and they go crazy with the possibility of being able to do a DP on my little blonde. The one who is fucking me stops immediately and gets his cock off me. She lays the most gifted male on the bed, climbs on his cock, and sits on it at once, feeling him open her pussy all over. She opens her ass asking the other to put it on, but slowly. The other male has no difficulty getting into her ass, now enlarged by the thicker cock, and in no time, the two are inside her. She moves back and forth on their cocks, moaning very loudly and saying that she had never felt so much pleasure. She asks me to approach my cock to her mouth and sucks me while they fuck her all over.

She gets horny, sucking my cock while bouncing hard on the other two cocks. After a few minutes fucking, she stops sucking me, and she seems to try to swallow my cock while the other 2 fill her. Again the spasms come, and she comes several times on our cocks. Despite being really tired, she lays on the bed and asks us three to cum on her delicious tits. I'm the first to come, and I drop some milk on one of her tits. Then the male with the thinner cock approaches and begins to drop a large amount of milk on her breasts, with some jets reaching her chin. But when the black man with the thickest cock starts to come, a monumental amount of milk is poured over his tits, making them really all sticky. She holds the two black cocks, jerking off until she takes the last drop of each one on her tits. Then she moves one hand to her pussy and starts masturbating very fast, while with the other, she spreads all that milk over her tits and hard nipples until she comes again. She looks at me with a naughty face and tells me that now she has met the challenge and gone beyond!

The males change and leave. I look at those big tits, all slick with too much milk, and I have a hard-on again, remembering her being double penetrated. I ask her to fuck her pussy, and I feel how much she was stretched. All wet and open by the huge cocks. She pulls my head towards her breasts and asks me to lick and suck them. I start running my tongue over all the cum over them, cleaning it as my cock gets harder and harder. I start fucking her faster and faster. Feeling my tongue cleaning all the cum from her tits turns her on again, and she starts contracting her little pussy to trap my cock. Due to the "damage" previously done by the males, it doesn't have much effect, but we still enjoy it together, and then I'm going to share all the cum I collected in a luscious kiss. We slept in each other's arms, recovering from the excellent fuck we had.

This story is yet another fantasy I want to convince you to fulfill. Despite Gabriela's resistance, I know she would like to try another cock one day to find out how it feels.

I will continue writing our fantasies, and of course, if we realize them, I will tell you in detail.

Leave your comments here. Gabriela will read along with me, and who knows, maybe you guys will make her even more excited to the point of really assuming that she wants to fulfill these fantasies.

Kisses from the couple to all!