A Fertile Opportunity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Erm... it's still work in progress" Mark said, out of sight in his office. The sound of paper and leather told both Alexa and Theo that Mark was still packing his satchel for the day. They had a little more time to enjoy some mutual foreplay for their eventual sex... whenever that would be.

"Any day now, I'm sure," Theo said loudly.

"That's what I'm hoping for... hey babe; do you know where my phone is?"

"Didn't you leave it in your desk drawer?" Alexa called out, hoping to keep her husband in his office for a little longer. Theo's fingers were sliding down between her jeans and her stomach, his tips gently rubbing against her clitoris, while her hands were rubbing Theo's huge cock through the fabric of his trousers.

"That's what I thought, but I... oh wait... did I leave it in the kitchen?"

Her head snapped round to look at the door to the office. Eyes wide. "TRY THE DRAWER! I'M SURE YOU LEFT IN THERE!" Hopefully Mark didn't hear the panic in her voice: it wouldn't do for him to find her with Theo's hand down her jeans and her hand kneading his cock's bulge.

There was the sound of a drawer opening. "No... not here. I'm sure I saw it last on the coun-"

"THE OTHER DRAWER!"

Theo's fingers were working some great magic on her clit: it was not the first time he had done so, though Alexa didn't think they had the time for him to finger-bang her to another orgasm. It simply wasn't the time or place for something like this, but they were both horny enough to try, at least...

"Ah! You're right! How did you know I left it in there?"

"I know you too well, babe..." Alexa said, trying not to infect her words with any moans from how good Theo's fingers felt right now.

"Thanks, babe. Won't be a moment!"

With a sigh, and an apologetic look at Theo, Alexa withdrew her hand. Theo, thankfully, also copied; withdrawing his hand from beneath her jeans, leaving her unsatisfied and her orgasm still so far away.

Then Theo suddenly leaned towards her; at first Alexa thought he was going to kiss her, and her heart skipped enough beats to risk cardiac arrest, as a sudden wash of warmth from her pussy flooded her cheeks red, but Theo halted a few inches from her ear, and whispered "If it was me fucking you, I'd have given you a baby by now!"

Fuck! Of all the things he could had whispered in her ear, while her husband was next door, totally oblivious to what his best friend was doing, Theo had somehow, and yet not surprisingly considering what she had heard of him, managed to pick the right words to get her heart rate to skyrocket. Theo leaned back, smiling with smug satisfaction as he observed what must be a grandiose display of scarlet blossoming across her cheeks.

Before Alexa could think of a smart, sexy reply to counter that act of brazen confidence from her husband's best friend, Mark reappeared; failing to notice how his wife took a step back from Theo and tried to look innocent, while Theo's smile was oddly more smug than normal...

"All ready," Mark said. Pausing, he regarded his wife for a brief second, then smiled. "Theo, stop giving my wife all the details about your night with Sophie. Honey, I'm sorry about him. I'll take him away now."

"Please do!" Alexa said (not unkindly), as Theo gave her a wink before following Mark to the red Porsche.

"See you later, babe!" Mark said before he climbed in.

Theo lingered a second. His bright green eyes regarded her. Alexa smiled back.

One day...

Alexa stood at the door and watched them drive away, waving at them with almost mechanical autonomy: her mind was elsewhere. Imagining sordid scenarios where-

Alexa shook her head. "Jesus girl," she muttered to herself. Looking down at her crotch, Alexa frowned at an organ she couldn't see; hidden as it was beneath silk panties and her skinny jeans. "And you can back the fuck down," Alexa said to her vagina, like a normal, sane person would. "Have you not had enough? Three loads! Swallow that cum, and give me a fucking baby!"

Alexa realised that the front door was still open, and that, at the end of her driveway merely a dozen feet away, a mother and her young daughter were currently staring at her. Both with wide mouths and shocked eyes.

With a smile and cheerful wave Alexa closed the door. Leaning against it she slowly slid down to plant her shapely ass on the doormat. "Oh god..." she sighed. The problem was obvious: she was desperate for some hot, lusty sex. The kind she simply couldn't get from her husband. Sex with Mark was great, sure, but there was an erotic thrill about cheating, and it had been so long since Alexa had last had some sex on the side with some guy with a huge cock and great stamina. She loved Mark, she really did, but he needed to man up and knock her up, or Alexa wasn't sure what she was going to do...

*****

"Still thinking about last night?"

Theo realised he was grinning at the thought of what he had whispered to Alexa, and looked at his friend - the husband of the woman he would give his right testicle to be ball-deep inside - as he gave thanks to whatever deity had so far guided him through his twenty-seven years of life that his dear friend was both incredibly trusting, and oblivious as hell. "Gotta tell you man, that neighbour of yours knows how to rock a cock," he said.

"I'm fine with my wife, thanks," Mark said, smiling as he drove the Porsche through the small streets of Petty Moore to the main train station (the town actually had two stations: one near the beach, mainly for the tourists, while a second, larger station, served the town's inhabitants.) At this time of the morning they were too late for rush hour traffic, and too early to hit the tourists driving in from Coytoss to visit the beach (while Coytoss had its own beaches, they were agreed to be pale imitations of Petty Moore's pristine shores; the relaxed local law about topless bathing probably helped).

"Just saying, Sophie's next door. Easy to hop the fence..."

"Theo, I'm happily married and having the best sex of my life," Mark said. Not at all annoyed by his friend's casual suggestion of cheating: he had gotten used to such comments from Theo a long time ago. He didn't fault Theo for that kind of lifestyle; it just wasn't for him. Mark prided himself on being a straight-laced guy, who was faithful to his girl and fucked her good. "I don't care how green the other side of the fence is."

"Grass ain't green," Theo said. "Carpet matches the drapes."

"That I didn't need to know," Mark said, "but thanks anyway for that mental image."

"She is right next door-"

"Stop it," Mark said. Sternly, but not unkindly; being quite used to this from his friend. "I told you before: I love my wife. I would never cheat on her. Even with Sophie."

"Have you seen those tits though?"

"I have seen those tits." Mark caught Theo's expression out of the corner of his eye and had to laugh despite himself. "She sunbathes nude," he added, as a way of explanation.

"You peek?" Theo said. He was filled with a sudden burst of pride for Mark. Maybe his friend wasn't a lost, married cause after all...

"Yeah... but breathe a word of this to Alex and I'll fucking murder you in your sleep. You know I'll get away with it as well."

Theo grinned: Mark was the best damn defence attorney in the county. For a guy who was one of the nicest fucking individuals Theo had ever known, Mark had apparently zero issues when he represented his clients to the best of his abilities, no matter how obviously guilty they might be. His last big case and seen him defend a woman charged with murdering her husband, and while all the UK papers had already decided her guilt Mark not only had all charges dropped, but the stunningly hot (supposedly) black widow went on to earn a small fortune doing publicity tours for her autobiography about the whole affair. That case bumped Mark up to the #1 spot on Ewa's (their boss) list, and made him the best lawyer at Hills & Follett. Theo knew he should be jealous about Mark's success, yet he was happy for his friend's career.

No, the only thing Theo was jealous about was Mark banging a stunner like Alexa.

From the moment they had first met at his best friend's wedding Theo had made it his mission to get her riding his dick. A gorgeous blend of Italian looks with a fiery Scottish personality, Alexa Matthews (now -Kent) knew how to make a guy hard, and that the only cock she ever seemed to take inside her these days was Mark's made it all the more tragic. He respected Alexa and her desire to have Mark's kid, but her stubborn approach to only fucking Mark until he had knocked her up was baffling. Theo had told her many times he was more than happy to wear a condom (he wasn't; he fucking hated condoms), but Alexa was insistent: apparently she had had a guy knock her up through a condom and wasn't willing to chance it with Mark.

No, it was monogamous unprotected sex with Mark until she got a positive result.

But how to change her mind?

That was a pondry that had occupied Theo for over a year now, and no amount of women he seduced could take his mind off of Alexa Matthews-Kent; it was driving him insane that she was stubbornly resistant to all his efforts. What made it crazier was Theo knew (from Alexa's little brother Kyle, as told by his (Kyle's) close friend Bradley Newell to Brad's MILF fuck-buddy Ayesha Khan (who was also the mother of Kyle and Brad's other friend Ali) who told the sexy details to Theo whenever he (Theo) and she (Ayesha) hooked up) that Alexa had been an even bigger slut than her little brother pre-Mark; and Kyle had (as told by Kyle's bit on the side, Erin Winters, when she (Erin) and Theo last fucked) slept with half of the University of Eroshire's female (straight and/or bi) student population by now! (Perhaps an exaggeration, Theo thought: UOE had a student population of some twelve thousand students, meaning Kyle had had to have slept with around five thousand women (discounting lesbians and anyone else with a vagina and little interest in Kyle's dick) by now. Theo had a seven year head start and had only just reached triple figures last week. Kyle was good, but Theo doubted the kid was THAT good.)

What was he thinking about? Oh yes:

Alexa had been a slut. A massive slut, who had fucked colleagues and customers in the cafe's she had worked at, fucked her hairdresser when she didn't have the cash to pay him (and at the time everyone had been sure Juan was gay; I mean what straight guy cuts hair THAT good?), the boss at three different jobs, six different members of the Eroshire Police Force to avoid speeding fines, eighteen different bartenders to get free drinks for her friends, brought dozens of guys to her room without her parents' knowledge (including her dad's best friend, and his best friend's sons (all five of them)), and her best friend's husband at her best friend's wedding, on the altar an hour after the service, no less!

Jesus Christ! Theo was practically in AWE at the sordid tales he had heard about Alexa; he just couldn't match this sexy slut in these tales with the stubbornly devoted wife she was now. They seemed like totally different people. What the fuck had changed in her? This was not good character growth! Theo didn't want to blame his friend for this tragic transformation in a free-spirited woman, but Mark definitely had a hand in turning slutty Alexa into a dutiful wife. A nice guy like him had a horrible habit of making women ethical.

Fucking tragic. Oh how Theo desired to set her beautiful soul free; preferably by emptying his heavy balls into her tight pussy (or so he imagined, on the odd occasions Theo self-serviced).

"You all right, mate?"

"Sorry, what?" Theo realised he had been totally lost in thought. What had Mark been talking about? Their case? His other case? Chae, the new girl, and her amazing rack? "Totally zoned out there for a second, mate. What were you saying?"

"Don't worry, it wasn't important," Mark laughed. "We're here anyway."

Pulling up into the station car park, Mark remembered why he preferred to drive to work early rather than enjoy a lie in: at this time finding a parking space was an exercise in desperation, as they slowly wound a route between the rows, each on the lookout for a space amongst the giant Land Rover-esque entries (probably driven by sex-starved housewives, Theo thought) and tiny smartcars (driven by their equally small-dick husbands). Finally Theo spotted a space between a huge silver juggernaut with a bicycle rack on the roof, and a badly parked Ford.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" Theo muttered as he squeezed between the door of the Porsche and the Ford. "Who the fuck does this belong to?"

(The Ford in question belonged to someone who will be appearing later in this story, and it will be pointed out when the person in question makes an appearance.)

After escaping the tight confines of the station car park Theo offered to buy Mark a coffee, for he was in dire need of caffeine himself, running on only three or so hours of sleep. Maybe less, as Theo was certain he hadn't caught much more than thirty minutes of sleep at the most before Sophie had awoken him with her lips around his cock. While he would never be one to complain about a night spent fucking, then sleeping, then fucking, then sleeping, then fucking again, Theo wasn't a fan of how increasingly tired he felt the next day. Was this what growing old felt like?

"Two double-shot flat whites," Theo said to the pretty young barista at the station coffee kiosk.

"Hey, man!" Mark suddenly exclaimed. "What the fuck?"

"What? Oh, shit, sorry!" Theo turned back to the girl, whose bright red hair (probably dyed) had been tied back into an elaborate bun, and who had chosen to wear a low-cut top today that showed off the top two-thirds of her tits, and the huge tattoo that covered most of her torso. "Oat milk for one of those, please."

"No problem," she said in a pleasant Welsh accent, giving Theo a smile that told him he only had to ask and a number would be given. If he asked nicely it might even be a genuine number.

"I swear you deliberately forget," Mark said. He didn't actually believe his friend consistently forgot that Mark was lactose intolerant, but Theo had a habit of forgetting to ask for non-dairy produce in Mark's coffee.

"I don't, I swear," Theo said. He did. To the barista he added: "My mate's lactose intolerant."

"You say that like I'm crippled or something!" Mark exclaimed.

"My sister's lactose intolerant," the pretty barista said as she poured the flat whites. "She's like bed-bound if she drinks milk or anything like that."

"Sounds like a fun time," Theo said sarcastically. "Sorry I almost poisoned you, mate."

"You're forgiven," Mark said as the barista gave him a takeaway mug. "This is the oat milk one right?" When she smiled and nodded reassuringly Mark gave it a sip, then nodded.

"Cheers love," Theo said, raising his own coffee in a kind of salute to her before following Mark onto the platform. "So honestly, mate: how's the baby-making going?"

"Fuck's sake, lay off," Mark muttered.

"You know I'm only pulling your leg. I believe in you!"

"I know... I appreciate it... but I don't know what I'm doing wrong," Mark said as they waited for the train. The electric board informed them the next one was four minutes out. "We've been trying for a year now!"

"Seen anyone about it?"

Mark nodded. "Both of us have seen fertility experts. My sperm is apparently really strong. Complete opposite to lethargic. Alex's as fertile as a woman her age can be, which is to say she's an egg factory. We're fucking as much as and often as we can and..." He gestured with his free hand. "Nothing! Zipp. Nil. Notta thing!"

Theo frowned, hoping he appeared to be sympathetic to his friend's plight; on the inside he was finding this whole situation somewhat amusing. Theo had, to the best of his knowledge, got at least twelve women pregnant. A few of them had even kept it. None of them by trying; just good old-fashioned unprotected sex. That his friend was still unsuccessful after a whole YEAR of unloading his seed into his wife's eager pussy was...

Well it stoked the ego, that's what it did.

"Maybe she's got a hostile womb," Theo ventured.

"A what?"

"A hostile womb environment," Theo said. "Her immune system is attacking your little dudes."

Mark frowned. "Could be," he said. "What's the answer to that?"

"Keep trying. Only need one little guy to make it," Theo said, grinning.

"That's what I tell myself," Mark said. Looking down the tracks he gestured with the hand holding the drink. "Our train's early."

"See? Miracles do fucking happen," Theo said, clapping Mark on the shoulder. "Just have a bit of faith, mate."

*****

One of the more endearing (to locals, at any rate) features of central Coytoss is a one hundred metres or so stretch of road known locally as 'The Red Light District.' Not for any immediately obvious reasons: it had been pedestrianised years earlier, so no traffic lights could be found along the street, and the street lights were the new solar-powered natural light kind that spread like wildfire across the UK about ten years ago or so. Nor was it home to features that one would think of for a traditional red light district; like brothels, stores selling sex toys (they could be found a few blocks down the road next to stores selling baby products), or a prevalence of sex workers (surprisingly few existed in the city; lack of clientele available when everyone was getting laid fairly easily).

No. Florence Street (to give it the road's correct name) was almost entirely filled by drug stores and pharmacies, as well as Health of Khan; Coytoss (and probably Eroshire's) most prestigious (and expensive) private health clinic, as well as notoriously awful Star Trek pun. Available to any who could afford not to wait in the other, NHS-affiliated clinics.

Being married to one of Hills & Follett's best lawyers, Alexa could afford to enter the lavish waiting room of the clinic, announce her name to the exceptionally attractive receptionist (who, from the way he eyed her when she had walked the short distance from the door to his desk, had definitely entertained thoughts of fucking her) and be informed that Dr. Hunt would be seeing her in ten minutes.

Settling herself down on one of the waiting room seats, decked in plush purple fabric that was soft as hell through the thin fabric of her skinny jeans and Tool t-shirt. Giving the women seated across the small divide between rows of chairs a polite smile (and getting one in return), Alexa asked her "so what are you in for?"

The woman - a tall, attractive brunette with a tan that rivalled Alexa's and with Mediterranean blood of some description - smiled at the intrusive, personal question; considering the place that they were in. "Just a check-up. Maybe some drugs."

Alexa nodded, having been in this young woman's position many times before. It was said that Eroshire enjoyed the lowest rate of sexually transmitted diseases in the UK, but one could never be too careful, especially if one enjoyed the cocks of many men. Especially in a single week. You couldn't be too careful, after all. "Unwanted problem?"

The other woman's embarrassed smile told Alexa everything she needed to know. "How about you?" The woman asked, obviously changing the subject.

"Oh," Alexa realised she hadn't expected the young woman to show interest, and now she was a little embarrassed, considering what she had just learnt about this woman. "Er... my husband and I are trying to conceive."

To her credit the woman seemed unfazed by the irony present. "How's that going?"

Surprised to find herself drawn into such an intimate conversation with a complete stranger (a moment's reflection reminded Alexa that she had started it) Alexa still said: "about a year now."