A Game of Size

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon, you've gotta be kidding me." Ryan sighed as he felt his body begin to compact as the world around him seemed to rise away from him. "Now I can't even reach Liz's pussy to give it a good lick."

"I can help you with that if you want," giggled Liz as she leaned forward in her chair. To Ryan she looked even more enormous as his body finished shrinking at just over four feet tall. "I bet I could pick you up easily now that you're bite sized."

"You'd like that wouldn't you," Ryan said as he reached forward and picked up the dice. As he did so, he realized that the chair he was sitting in must have moved forward on its own, because even though his feet were dangling idly he could still easily reach the board. "Sweet a five, now I just need to..." his voice trailed off as he stretched out towards the pile of cards in the center of the board. "Got it. Well, shit. It says, 'Grow the Player's muscles on your left by 1.5x.'"

Liz beamed as she felt her enormous body surge with new found energy. Although she didn't have much muscle before, there was slight hints of it now and even a little definition on her larger stomach, arms, and legs. "If I couldn't lift you before, I sure as hell can now." Liz grinned as she reached for the dice. "Another one! C'mon game give me a break." Liz groaned as she grabbed her card from the pile. Immediately her frown turned into a shit-eating grin. "Hey guess what I got?"

As Liz turned the card around in her hand, Jamie saw with dismay that she was staring right at her chest as she did it. So, when she saw that the card said, "Swap any attribute with another player and grow both by 2x" she felt her chest diminish in size and the weight lessen from her shoulders as she was still larger than she started at a D-cup, but no longer the biggest in the room. Not by a long shot, as she watched the Amazonian form of Liz moan loudly as her bust surged in size. Like two water balloons her chest swelled up immensely fast, quickly surpassing what would have been normal bra sizes and into porn star sizes that many wished they could achieve. Soon though, the growth had subsided, and a pair of enormous L-cups attached themselves to the ten-foot girl's frame.

"God these are amazing." Liz grinned, hefting them in her hands as her bright pink nipples stood to attention. "Bigger is so much better."

"Which is why I'm hoping the game turns in my favor soon." Jill grinned, "They are my tits after all." She rolled the dice and watched as they came up with a five, pumping her fist in excitement before reaching for a card. "Moving right along here. Now, this card says, 'Muscle Growth 1.5x'" she grinned and turned to Kate and Ryan, "Guess I'm joining you both in the ripped department." Her body shimmered slightly as more definition in her shoulders and biceps came into play. Not to mention a little bit of swelling as she performed a stereotypical bicep curl, showing off her swollen arms. Not only that, but the handful sized breasts on her chest seemed to rise a little as her pectorals gained mass giving them an even perkier look than before. "I can live with this," she grinned running her hands down her six pack abs and further down her thighs.

The sound of dice hitting the board brought Jill out of her self-inspection as she saw Kate move her piece four spaces and draw a card. "Hope you like those muscles, because your butt isn't going to get as much attention." Kate showed the group her card which read, "Shrink the Player's butt on your right by 1.5x" and watched as the formerly fit backside of Jill seemed to harden a little as the plush worked its way out of it.

"Still bigger than yours little one," Jill said sticking out her tongue mockingly.

"Careful Jill, that's going to backfire on you someday." Jamie said as the dice hit the table again displaying another 3 for her. She moved the spaces with a sigh, and drew her card. "See all you have to do is ask and be patient," she said revealing her card which read, "Breast Growth 1.5x" with a smile. Moments later she was clutching her chest again as she once again had her "old" F-cup breasts back leaving her much curvier than Jill, but still well away from the sheer size of Liz, or the proportions.

Ryan for his part was doing admirably trying not the let his erection show with all these massive breasts around. Now that he was roughly the size of a child, everything looked so much bigger, even though he knew normal sized they were all still definitely considered large. Rolling the dice, he tried to keep his turn secret, the one he rolled not helping the race any. And as he reached for the card, he knew it wouldn't be able to hide his turn any more. He looked over at Jamie just as she started to swell up, her body inching ever forwards and upwards. Despite the chair changing size with her, Ryan could tell that she was definitely much larger than before. It didn't take her long to realize that she was now looking down on both Jill and Kate, and could almost see Liz's face over her huge tits.

"Oh my god, what's happening." Jamie turned to Ryan and he sheepishly held out his card. She read the text, "Grow the Player's height on your right by 1.5x" and laughed at how small Ryan now looked. "You're so cute, you must be half my size now!" Jamie giggled as she stood up and lifted Ryan out of his chair. At a little over eight feet tall, Jamie's torso was as long as Ryan was and she laughed as she put him back down due to his protests. "Aww, you may have said you didn't like it, but some part of you did." She winked at him as the dice hit the table again.

"Finally, an actual roll," Liz shouted as she saw a four on the dice. Then she reached forward and drew her card biting her tongue a little. "Hey Ryan, guess what?"

"Oh god, what now?"

"Time for you to join the titty committee!" Liz shouted as she revealed her "Grow the Player's breasts on your right by 1.5x" card. Ryan started to groan, but it quickly transitioned to a moan of pleasure as his nipples began to push away from his body. While the process didn't take all that long, there was no denying that Ryan had a pair of small A-cup breasts on his chest that looked incredibly perky due to his muscular, albeit shrunken body.

"Aww those are cute Ry!" Jill said as she reached down to grope a breast. "I wish I had some of my old training bras from middle school to give you, but it looks like you've got all the support you need." She picked up the dice after giving one of Ryan's nipples a slight pinch and gave it a roll. As the four appeared on the dice she moved her piece and drew a card. "Don't worry Ryan, Kate here will be able to swap all the bras she wants with you now."

"What do you mean? I'm clearly bigger than-HEY!" Kate shouted as her breasts began to recede into her chest. While she was only a B-cup they shrunk back until there wasn't really a discernable difference between her breasts and Ryan's. Fuming she saw the "Shrink the Player's breast on your left by 1.5x" card vanish from Jill's hand and grabbed the dice mumbling under her breath, "I'll get you back I swear."

As the dice hit the table and showed a two, she moved her piece and drew a card. "It's not fair! Why does all the bad stuff happen to me!" She tossed the card down on the table and everyone watched as her body began to dwindle into the chair. Slowly she got smaller and smaller, until she was hardly taller than Jamie's knee and knew she'd be well below Liz's. She huddled into the chair as her "Height Shrink 2x" card faded away not even wanting to look up at Ryan who now even seemed like a giant to her.

"It's okay Kate," Jamie said patting the head of the diminutive woman, "If I know anything about this game is that your luck can change in the blink of an eye." She tossed the dice with her other hand onto the board. As the four appeared on the dice she deftly moved her piece and drew a card trying to show it to Kate, "See, this certainly isn't going to help me carry these things around. They're already pretty heavy." Kate looked up to see Jamie was holding a "Muscles Shrink 2x" card in her hand. Despite what had recently happened to the smaller girl, she watched with just a little schadenfreude as Jamie's already slim frame grew even thinner. Her arms and chest especially looked far too thin for the large breasts adorning them and the bubbly butt that pushed out underneath her seated frame.

"It looks like every ounce of extra flesh went to your tits and ass." Ryan said looking up at the still towering Jamie. "Alright, I got a three now here's hoping this card doesn't suck." He drew the card and blanched as he dropped it back on the table as he reached down between his legs.

Liz couldn't help but laugh as she read the "Shrink Penis 2x" card on the table. "That's going to be a lot harder to suck now little Ryan."

"Just take your turn," Ryan sighed as his penis finished dwindling even further in size. Now erect it appeared as though it was just as big as it was previously soft. To him it looked like his cock was only a few inches in length rather than its normal five inches.

"I think I will." Liz giggled drawing a card as her piece moved itself three spaces to reflect her roll. "Oh look, I get to create a rule! What should I pick?" She tapped her chin then looked at the board, "I know, how about whenever another player lands on the same spot as another piece you can steal an attribute from a player, but it can only happen once per player per lap."

"That's quite the mouthful." Jamie said.

"It's just like one of the rules we had in Choose." Jill said grabbing the dice. "Think of it like Sorry, except you don't send them back to the beginning." She moved her piece three spaces as well before drawing her card. "Well, I got an interesting one, 'Swap any attribute with another player and shrink both by 1.5x' is what it says."

"So, what are you going to do?" Ryan asked.

"I think it's time to bring our resident giantess back down to size." Jill said with a grin. "I choose to swap heights with Liz."

"No! I don't wanna be tiny again." Liz groaned as her body began to compact in on itself. Slowly it looked like she was getting swallowed up by her breasts which didn't look like they were shrinking nearly as fast as the rest of her body. Soon she was eye level with Jamie, and then was looking up at her now taller friend. Turning the other way, she watched as Jill's body grew and swelled up in size. While Liz knew that Jill wouldn't be nearly as tall as she used to be it was still unpleasant to watch her become and then be above her own eye level. Soon she was trying to see over her massive breasts as she finally looked over to Ryan and saw that he sat a little taller in his chair than she was.

"You look so cute at that size." Jill cooed. Liz turned around to see the nearly seven-foot tall Jill lift her up as easily as she would a child. Wrapping Liz in a hug Liz was at least a little satisfied that even at her smaller size her breasts were still larger than Jill's; although she had to admit Jill's were much firmer than her own. "Thanks for the height little one. You're what? Almost four feet tall now?"

"Sadly yes," Liz said gesturing to Kate. "I'm with you, we need to put her in her place."

"Well maybe this will do it," Kate said showing everyone the card she drew while her piece moved forward one space. The card read "Shrink the Player's muscles to your right by 1.5x" and then disappeared from her hands as she heard Jill grunt.

"Jesus you're getting heavy." Her biceps seemed to dwindle as her body compacted in on itself. It became clear that even with their changes in size, Liz's breasts were more than heavy enough to give her more weight than Jill was now able to handle. She gently tried to sit the girl back in her chair, but it was a long way down, and with the weight she nearly toppled onto the breast queen.

"Hey, watch it! Don't hurt the merchandise." Liz tweaked one of Jill's nipples before the larger girl was able to extract herself from the tangle of bodies. The slight yelp of surprise was followed quickly by a moan of content as Jill's large tongue lapped the area between Liz's legs before giving the smaller girl a wink.

"Sorry to break up the fun," Jamie said as the sound of dice hit the table. "but I have a game to win." She watched her piece move four spaces same as the dice she had rolled, but sighed as she drew her card. "Easy come, easy go." She said revealing the "Height Shrink 1.5x" card she'd drawn. Within moment she was back down to her previous five-foot five-inch height and once again looking up at Jill.

Ryan rolled the dice next, excitedly getting a six. As his piece moved he shrugged and grabbed a card revealing a "Breast Shrink 2x" and delightedly watched his breasts shrink back into his chest.

"Thank goodness I didn't get that card." Liz said as she took her turn. Moving her three spaces she rolled her eyes at the card she drew, "So much for getting back at miss amazon over here." She placed the "Grow the Player's butt on your right by 1.5x" card on the table and turned to Ryan. He shimmied a little in his chair as the card took effect, but overall there wasn't much padding there to begin with so the end result was negligible.

Jill reached for the dice and rolled a four, followed by a card that caused her to groan as well. "What is it with this game? Can't a girl be a genuine amazon around here?" She dropped the "Muscles Shrink 1.5x" card on the table and sighed as her body became exactly as toned as it was when she had started.

Kate reached for the dice and dropped them on the table suddenly shouting, "Yes FINALLY!" All eyes turned to the three she'd rolled and then back to the board as her piece suddenly occupied the same space as Jill's. "I get to steal something of yours. Hmm, what to pick- "

"That's not fair!" Jill started to protest before a bright red line of smoke appeared above the table stating simply, "Rule #5 is in effect" before blowing away.

"Must be the rule I made." Liz said with a shrug.

"And I think I've made my decision." Kate said with a smile. "I want to steal your breast size."

"But I don't want to be flat chested." Jill sighed and then looking down at her tits realized that she wasn't feeling anything. No familiar tingle, nothing was happening. At least until she looked down at the tiny Kate and saw the girl fondling a pair of breasts that looked just about DD-cup size on her frame.

Looking up from her chair Kate shrug a little, "I was hoping we'd swap sizes, but I guess they interpreted Liz's rule to be more of a copy ability than anything. Since this game already has swaps I guess this is the next best thing." Kate leaned forward and felt proud at the weight hanging from her chest wobbling slightly as she reached for the card deck. As she grabbed the card she squealed with glee shouting, "I'm swapping heights with Jill!" before she jumped off her chair and stood directly in front of her.

Jill for her part looked at the card and shook her head, "Well, it was bound to happen eventually." Turning to the rest of the group, "Bow down before the new giantess of the group since she got one of those 'swap and grow 2x' cards."

"And it feels so good," Kate moaned as her body rocketed up quickly going from looking up at Jill's pussy to being eye level with her breasts, to having Jill eye level with hers. Upwards and upwards she grew, her body swelling in every direction as she continued to expand. Bending over at her waist she grinned at how small Jill now looked back to her normal size of five-foot eight-inches. Within moments the growth was over, and Kate stood to her now massive, thirteen and a half feet tall and laughed. "All of you together would barely be taller than me!"

Jill for her part took the change in stride, although she had shrunk from her basketball player height, and still had to look up into Kate's now dripping pussy, it was well within reaching distance. A fact she took advantage of and pushed her hand solidly into the folds of the giantess's pussy causing a deep moan from her body. "You'd think a girl this big would have an easy to find clit, wouldn't you?" Jill grinned as her hand made its way around inside Kate's body. Kate for her part could barely stand, the combined pleasure of growing, coupled with a whole hand inside of her was nearly too much. "Aha, think I found it."

As Jill caressed the thumb sized nub between Kate's lower lips the giantess gasped and jellied legs finally collapsed under her. Jill barely had enough time to extract her hand before the giantess collapsed around her and wrapped her hands around Jill's body. "You've been bad, I should teach you a lesson."

"I like the sound of that." Jill winked as Kate lifted her off her feet and up to kiss her. Kate's tongue forced its way into Jill's despite being much larger an appendage. It wasn't until Jill realized that she was being held aloft by only one hand that she felt her legs being spread apart as an enormous finger forced its way into her now moist pussy.

"Aww, is my finger too big for you?" Kate giggled as Jill squirmed atop it her mouth open in the classic O shape. "Just think if Ryan had a big dick what that would feel like." Kate leaned in closer and whispered, "think what it would be like if I had one."

Jill couldn't contain herself as the orgasm overtook her. Kate laughed at the bucking girl on her finger and pulled her off of it to see juices dripping down Jill's leg. Looking around at the stunned, yet clearly aroused faces of her companions she licked her lips. "Want to join us?"

"How about we finish a round first?" Jamie grinned from her seat. Despite being the only other normal sized person, she fought back the urge to practically dive between Kate's legs and show her how it was done. As she tossed the dice she saw it turn up a six, but as she drew the card she rolled her eyes, "C'mon another shrinking card. And it's my best, well second-best asset." She tossed down the "Butt Shrink 2x" card and sighed as she perfect bubble butt shrunk down until it was on par with Jill's. While not small by any means, it still left her feeling down at drawing three shrinking cards in a row.

Ryan grabbed this dice, careful not to rub against his straining cock and balls. Despite being smaller in size they still stood painfully erect between his legs. As he rolled a four, he grabbed a card and chuckled, "Guess I know where your booty is going," Ryan showed everyone the "Butt growth 1.5x" card he'd drawn just as his butt swelled up behind him taking on what could be considered a cute man butt.

Liz reached for the dice and rolled afterwards, her pink nipples standing at full attention atop her massive breasts. She practically rested on them as she tossed the dice onto the table getting her four before drawing a card. "Finally, I got another one of these." She showed everyone her "swap and grow 2x" card just as everyone rolled their eyes.

"Great another height swap." Ryan sighed, although inwardly excited at the idea of a twenty-six-foot-tall giantess.

"No, I've got a better idea." Liz said grinning, "Kate was onto something earlier, we don't quite have enough cocks here, let alone one big enough, so how about you and I swap dicks."

"But you don't have one." Jamie said cocking her head.

"I know," Liz moaned as she felt her penis beginning to grow between her legs. "But if this game is anything like A&A..." Her voice trailed off as a gasp escaped her lips when her balls came in to rest on her pussy lips. "He'll get one the size of the smallest player, which in that case..." her voice trailed off again as she looked at Ryan's crotch. With glee she watched as it returned to its normal size and then some before turning her eyes back to her own cock which looked like it would have been close to six inches on her normal sized body. She gave it an experimental tug and was rewarded with the familiar sensations of pleasure that she'd always loved from having a cock, before turning to Ryan and mouthing, "You're welcome."