A Game of Size

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan felt a nipple brush against his raging erection and looked over at a practically salivating Jill, "Want to give my tits a ride cowboy?" Without even waiting for a response, Ryan felt his cock wrapped in soft flesh and felt himself being pushed over. Despite his obvious strength advantage, his surprise and lust conspired against him as he fell backwards and felt the full weight of Jill's twin tits upon his crotch. Warm lips met the head of his cock and hands found their way to his balls as he watched Jill use her entire body to piston her boobs up and down his shaft. Each thrust brought more and more of his cock head into Jill's waiting mouth as saliva dripped down his length to smooth the friction between his red-hot cock and its pillow-like prison.

Kate watched all this happening with awe and hardly even noticed as a massive hand began to close around her body. With a yelp she gasped as she found herself being raised up to meet the face of Liz who was still desperately trying not to moan as thrust after thrust of Jamie's cock jackhammered her body. "You didn't think I we were going to leave you out, did you?"

Kate groaned as a giant tongue descended on her and began lapping at her relatively small erection. More specifically it seemed as though Liz was fondling the smaller girl's oversized balls causing waves of pleasure to course through Kate's body. "Take all of me into your mouth!" Kate heard herself shout, and with a smile Liz engulfed the girl's balls and cock in her mouth and continued her ministrations there.

A little bit of teeth, a little bit of juggling by Liz's tongue, and Kate could barely register the feelings inside of her. She was so nearly lost to the passion that she hardly noticed when Liz simply exhaled loudly and moaned right into her face. "Jamie, no don't what are you doing? I wanted you to keep goooooo..."

The rest of the sentence was drowned out as Kate barely heard Jamie shout, "I have two cocks, you've got two holes, why not use both?" Followed by a thrust that shook Kate and Liz to the core. "GOD YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD FUCK!" Jamie shouted from below. Kate hazarded a turn of her head from between Liz's fingers to see Jamie's face frozen in passion and lust.

"I want you to cum for me, Ryan." Jill was cooing from atop his body. She'd managed to get almost the entire head of his cock into her mouth before popping it off of her lips, which was itself quite a feat, and was going back in for seconds.

"But why don't you lie down and I can take all of you for a ride." Ryan panted. "Seems unfair just to get me off."

Jill laughed and grabbed his hand to pull him up slightly. "What makes you think I haven't been this whole time." She grinned and pulled his hand past her amazing breasts to her swollen pussy lips and the juices that were streaming down her leg. "Now cum for me." And with that she thrust his hand into her pussy just as she deepthroated his cock.

It was a brief moment where everything seemed to slow and stand still for the five of them, but very quickly everything seemed to accelerate as orgasm took their hold of each of them. Ryan blasted a load into Jill and watched as her entire mouth filled and overflowed. Cum streamed down his cock as he barely had time to register his second load before blasting Jill in the face and covering her entire body with cum. Jill barely able to stand up at this point, simply fell backwards and let wave after wave of cum wash over her body as her eighth, or was it ninth, orgasm rumbled through her body.

Kate felt her oversized testicles seize up and Liz must have felt it as well because the giantess simply pulled Kate back away from her mouth and blew across the tip of her cock. It was all the stimulation Kate needed as her penis erupted onto Liz's face. The amount of cum shocked Liz as the first blast hit her squarely in the forehead and started to run into her eyes. The second coated her nose, while the third, fourth, and Liz lost count of all the blasts that impacted her cheeks and savored only the feeling of the girl squirming in her hands which were quickly getting slick from Kate's gushing pussy.

But Liz barely had time to think about the feeling of the girl in her hand as her own pussy and cock began to seize up. Her pussy clamped down hard on Jamie's dick just as she felt the girl go hot as molten steel. Her own orgasm was rising within her to meet the blast that was sure to come from Jamie's colossal cocks. Beneath her she felt Jamie's second cock go rigid within her ass, and pop free just as it started to spew cum all over her large butt. But as Liz came, she felt the power of her orgasm and that of Jamie's collide within her pussy and no amount of clamping of her lips could have prevented what happened.

From their vantage point on the ground, orgasms subsided, Jill and Ryan watched in awe as Jamie rocketed into the air, twin dicks streaming cum as Liz howled in orgasm. There was a thud and the ground shook with the impact of Jamie's landing even as twin geysers of cum began to coat the giantess. On shaky legs Ryan got to his feet and attempted to help Jill to hers. With a wave of dismissal Jill got to her own feet and was barely able to take a step before Ryan caught her. Holding her up, even as Liz was still howling in pleasure, he saw Kate wobbling towards them, legs still wet with juices and her cock still dripping cum along the ground. Handing Jill off to Kate, Ryan made his way beyond the edge of Liz's legs, and finally found Jamie, laying on her back cocks slowly deflating from their monstrous size.

"Didn't know she was a squirter." Jamie chuckled as she gathered herself and made to stand. Even standing her largest cock dragged on the ground as it softened, while the second dangled just above the ground. Both trailed cum that looked to be as thick as frosting along the ground. Not quite gathering her balance she nearly tripped over her larger one, but caught herself just before practically crushing Ryan beneath her nearly twenty-five-foot frame. "How about we get back to the game? I think it's actually my turn."

As everyone returned to the board they found a bunch of towels of various sizes and some slightly damp and others simply dry. "At least we don't have to smell like cum for the rest of the game." Jill said as both Ryan and Jamie made their way back to the game board. Liz and Kate were finishing cleaning up, Liz taking great care not to toss her circus tent sized towel onto the game board or any of her fellow players. Jamie and Ryan toweled off, Jamie needing a little help from Jill to clean her prodigious dicks. But once everyone was cleaned as best they could be, Jamie picked up the dice and began again.

"Got a six, too bad it wasn't doubles." Jamie said looking down at the dice as the card appeared in front of her. "No thanks, I'm not lowering myself to your level, I've gotta catch up to Liz." Everyone watched as the "Height Shrink 1.5x" card disappeared into the air.

"Careful," Ryan winked up at her before tossing the dice, "You have to score points too." Ryan watched as the six appeared on his dice and whooped for joy as he entered the final lap. With a grin he watched as the point totals began spinning in the air to final stop on:

1. Jill, Kate - 46 points

3. Liz - 45 points

4. Ryan - 42 points

5. Jamie - 40 points

"Wow, Ryan you aren't even in first place." Jill smirked as she gestured to the rest of the players. "Guess that means you don't get anything from any of us."

"True, but I still get to make a rule, and quite frankly I think we've got enough at this point. So, for my rule, there will be no more "Make a New Rule" cards in the deck."

"Seems fair," Liz said with a grin. As she tossed the dice and got an eleven she giggled as her piece moved on its own. "What do you know, I'm on my last lap too," as the points began to swirl again in front of them:

1. Liz - 50 points

2. Jill, Kate - 46 points

4. Ryan - 42 points

5. Jamie - 40 points

"Well, well, looks like I'm in first so that means I get to take something from one of you." Without missing much of a beat, she grinned down at Jamie, "And how could I not choose to take your penis size after that thorough fucking you gave me earlier." Instantly, everyone heard the sound of dirt moving as something began to push up between Liz's sprawled legs behind her. Proportionally speaking, Liz's cock was the same as Jamie's biggest, however, on the girl who was three times her size, it was amazing to see it swell outwards and well beyond the tips of the giantess's feet. From everyone's vantage point it looked like a literal third leg had grown between Liz's thighs and somewhere buried beneath her breasts they were sure was a pair of balls to match.

"And now for my rule, I think we should spice it up on our last lap. So now the effects of every card will be doubled and that includes points for them!" There was a loud sparking sound and suddenly the cards vanished only to be replaced with an exact similar deck of cards.

"Way to give Jill and Kate a huge advantage." Jamie said slapping the enormous blubbering mass of Liz's boob.

"Hey it'll be fun," Liz said with a smile wriggling around and messaging her own dick with her feet now.

"I'm thankful for the chance." Jill said rolling the dice. She rolled a seven and moved her piece just as the card appeared in front of her. Grinning wildly, she turned the "Height Growth 4x" around even as she began ascending into the sky. Within seconds she was now looking down at even Jamie from her height of thirty-four feet, even though Jamie and Liz were the only ones she could see over her horizon of breast flesh. "This is already working out great for me."

"Nothing good ever happens to me." Jamie whined as the dice hit the table. Turning she saw that Kate had rolled a seven and was receiving her card only to see her sigh and pat her behind a little. "Goodbye booty I'll miss you," as the "Butt Shrink 4x" card disappeared. She was still rounder than when she started, but looked more like Ryan behind now instead of the other girls.

"Dice don't fail me now!" Jamie yelled rolling them across the board to see with shock that she'd rolled a twelve. "About time!" she yelled ecstatic as her piece moved forward and two cards appeared in front of her. "One of these I like, the other not so much, but I'll take them both so I can catch up." Everyone watched as Jamie's body seemed to melt muscle that everyone watched concentrate itself within her now plush behind. Turning around as the "Muscle Shrink 3x" and "Butt Growth 3x" cards disappeared she gave her butt a slap that finally had the same amount of jiggle that she'd had before she started the game.

"Finally starting to get wise to the game." Ryan smirked, "probably too late though." He grimaced as the dice came up a three, and shrugged when the card was revealed. "Anyone want to shrink?" He showed them the "Shrink the height of every player but yourself by 3x" card and waited for them to reply with their options. Unsurprisingly, both Liz and Jill refused and took the negative points, Kate and Jamie, however, both said yes.

From high above Liz could barely see the now three-foot tall Kate, and while Jamie was still a little taller than Ryan it made everyone but Jill really hard to see. She was curious though what Jamie's play was. She'd always wanted to be the biggest, but now she was just giving up? Liz didn't give it too much thought as she tossed, the dice. Sadly, it wasn't a big roll, only a five, and the card wasn't great either for right now. She showed everyone the "Swap and shrink 3x" card and sighed as it turned into a "3x" multiplier above her spot on the board for next turn.

Jill summoned the dice and tossed them across the board, "Alright another high roll with a nine, and my card is...YES!" She shouted and tossed the card on the table, "I'm coming for your crown bitch!" in what seemed like an instant from everyone reading the "Height Growth 3x" card on the table to watching Jill cry out in ecstasy as her head disappeared into the sky, even Liz was impressed at the enormous woman. From where she was standing Ryan and Jamie were barely taller than her ankles, while Kate was hardly bigger than a toe. Jill grinned from above her massive breasts that now outshined even Liz's. With a giggle she stepped over Liz's body and straddled her, nearly crushing her beneath the weight of her boobs. "Who's the biggest now Liz?"

"That'd be, umf, you." Liz could barely get out of her mouth before Jill rolled off of her and into the same position next to her. To everyone on the ground it was definitely clear who the larger woman was. Grinning with barely contained glee, Jill still turned to take one last look at Liz and smiled, "Still not gonna try taking on that missile between your legs. Maybe one more of these cards will do it."

The sound of clattering dice echoed magically in the two giantesses' ears as Liz could make out, but Jill could hardly see the miniature form of Kate rolling the dice. Somehow the two girls knew that Kate had rolled a seven, and when the duplicate of the card "Breast Growth 3x" appeared in front of their faces, they could only hear Ryan and Jamie talking to Kate who now seemingly had breasts that dominated her torso. However, the little ball of muscle seemed unperturbed by her relatively large chest, still much smaller proportionally than Liz and Jill were sporting, but enough that she would have been somewhere near the end of the alphabet size wise on a normal girl.

"Alright it's time to try my luck again." Jamie said as she tossed the dice on the table. "Yes, doubles again." She jumped although the weight of her cocks brought her down much faster than she was expecting. Almost tripping over her twin dicks, her piece moved six spaces as two cards appeared in front of her. "Joining you in the bigger titty committee Kate," Jamie said with a grin as her breasts surged outward thanks to her "Breast Growth 3x" card. As with Kate, her entire torso was covered with breast flesh, but only as much as they now rested against her enormous cock. "And suddenly everything is going to get heavier." She groaned as her muscle mass continued to decline from it's previous high to still more than she had started with, but hardly enough to keep her balance any more. With as much dignity as she could muster Jamie sat on her plush butt and sprawled her legs and cocks out in front of her.

"Comfy?" Ryan asked as he tossed the dice. Looking down he shrugged, "Guess everyone is rolling doubles today." He moved his four spaces as two cards appeared in front of him. "Guess I'm getting those muscles you lost." Ryan flashed Jamie the "Muscle Growth 4x" card as power surged through his body. Abdominal muscles chiseled themselves out of stone, obliques, deltoids, quadriceps, lats, every muscle Jamie could think of was now granite hard on Ryan's frame. Mr. Olympia competitions had nothing on Ryan's new body, and she could tell that not only was he bulky, but each of those muscles must have been incredibly dense. Ryan could probably easily lift more than any man on Earth at that moment.

"Once you finish staring you might want to see what this next card says," Ryan flashed them all the "Shrink everyone's height by 3x card" and shrugged, "Guess we start with me, and I have to catch up in points so I'll take it."

Liz looked up to Jill, "I'll do it if you do it."

"Deal."

"Alright, I'll take it."

"Well, then I pass."

"What?!" Liz shouted up at the form of Jill who was getting further and further away."

"I can't believe you actually did it!" Jill laughed and Ryan realized just how powerful that laugh was now that he was roughly the size of a child. He turned to Kate to see what the girl had picked and saw that she was looking up at him, way up at him. "Oh my god, Kate did you take it."

"Well, yah." She said with a shrug her body now barely more than a foot tall. "I want to win, and if that means looking like freaky sex dream barbie than that's what I'm going to do."

"You gotta admire her," Ryan said looking over to Jamie who was now even shorter than he was at just over two-and-a-half feet tall. "Girl wants to win."

"Here let me pick you up," Liz said. Even shrunken she was still nearly twenty-five times the girl's size. "Ooof you're heavy."

"Muscle weighs more than fat." Kate laughed as she playfully punched the massive boob beside her. It was easily bigger than her whole body, but shook as though someone Liz's size had slapped it.

"Easy, I'll bruise." Liz complained as she tossed the dice for her turn. "I was really hoping for doubles too. Or at least a roll higher than a three." Her piece moved three spaces, and the card shimmered into view in front of her. "Ooo Jamie, I'm about take that booty crown of yours." The "Butt Growth 3x" card merged with the "3x" multiplier on her space and through Liz's hands Kate could feel the larger girl's body tremble. From way beneath her, Ryan and Jamie watched as it looked like someone had strapped twin beachballs to the girl's butt. Over-inflated ones at that. It was almost enough to counterweight her enormous breasts, but it certainly gave new meaning to the phrase hourglass.

"Damn girl that butt looks good on you." Jill said, "Wish it were mine though." The dice bounced across the table. "There's our doubles again," she grinned as her piece moved four spaces. As the cards appeared in front of her though she began shouting, "No this isn't fair!" Before looking down at her four companions as they each began to swell.

Even from her vantage point, it looked like breasts just exploded into view as the "Grow the breasts of every other player by 3x" card took effect. Liz's breasts now looked twice as tall as she was, which put them roughly on the same order of magnitude as her own enormous breasts. Ryan wasn't exactly struggling from the weight of his breasts which were now half as big as he was, but more from the awkwardness of it. Jamie and Kate meanwhile, had breasts that were even larger than they were. Surprisingly for Jill it was easier to see Kate's tits than it was to see the girl herself.

And that was where even more chaos ensued as she watched Liz's dominant organ begin to swell again, but this time not with lust. As Jill's "Grow the penis of every player by 3x" card took effect she wondered why she hadn't though to get one herself. It looked so wonderfully powerful, and not to mention she was getting wet just looking at them. What might have fit within her pussy before on Liz now definitely too much for her to handle. As she looked down she saw that Jamie was in a similar predicament with an erection that was roughly five times bigger than she was. Jill saw that Liz was seated now, caressing her cock that was as wide around as she was and stood way above Jill's head. Even at the angle, with her massive balls the size of school buses supporting it, it stood well above Jill's reclined head. Standing she saw both Ryan and Kate, Ryan's own cock twice as tall as he was, attempting to hold Liz's cock upright so Jill could see the monolith for its real glory. Up and up it went, and Jill had to gasp as she realized it was taller than she was.

"Big enough for you bitch?" Liz gasped as with an extreme force of willpower it began to soften. "No need to drown everyone here with it though."

Kate had let go of Liz's cock as it began to soften and tossed the dice on the table. No one really saw her piece move the six spaces she'd rolled, but everyone heard her shout, "It might be for me, though."

Turning the group watched as the "Swap any attribute with another player and grow both by 3x" card disappeared just in time for Kate to point at Jill and say, "Sorry for doing this the second time in the game, but it's my turn to be queen." It looked like Jill simply imploded, where once stood a one-hundred-foot-tall giantess now stood someone roughly the same size as Ryan and Jamie. And in its place stood an even larger form of Kate. Or rather what you could see of the top of Kate's head beyond her body sized boobs. With a giggle that caused the ground to shake, Kate got onto her knees, causing another small quake, before falling forward into the ground. To everyone's shock Kate's breasts impacted the ground and kept on going until it looked like nearly half of her breasts were buried in the dirt.