A Game of Size

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the dust settled she grinned out at the group who looked to be about the size of an insect to her. "Well Jamie, I think it's your turn now."

Jamie was definitely intimidated by the Kate, but tossed the dice all the same. It was a little unsettling knowing that even her nearly ten-foot cock wouldn't even make a dent in Kate's pussy despite her diminutive size. Still, her piece moved the six spaces and she drew a card. "Finally, back to normal." Jamie grinned as she showed everyone the "Height growth 4x" card she'd drawn. While nothing was quite as dramatic as Kate's ascension, it was nice to finally be half Liz's size at nearly eleven feet tall.

Ryan rolled next and got a nine, and was even more excited when his card showed, "Breast shrink 3x" instead of the opposite. "Finally, I can get these boobs back down to manageable."

"Listen to the man over here ladies," Liz joked as she grabbed the dice, "Can't handle big boobs, but wants us to have them."

"Hey I never said- "

"No, but all men are thinking it." Liz grinned as her dice came up an eight and doubles. "So, let's see what I got." She looked at the first card and looked up at Kate. "I could swap and shrink with you, but you just got that so I'll let you stay a while longer." Instead the "3x" multiplier appeared above her space, "And my next card is-Shit!" Immediately she began grasping at her cock as it quickly began dwindling in size. Everyone else saw the "Penis shrink 4x" card and the multiplier on top of it which quickly shrunk Liz's enormous cock down to one that was only twelve feet long instead of it's previous one hundred and twenty. "Now I'm only second biggest."

"Probably third if you count mount megatits and balls over there," Jill said grabbing the dice. "Nice an eight, with that I'll probably finish the game next turn." She saw the card appear in front of her and just wave it aside, although she didn't dismiss it. The "Butt shrink 3x" card did it's work though and she was back to being barely bigger than Ryan in her behind.

"It's okay girls," Kate said from above as her piece moved seven spaces. "My card will undo all that!" Instantly Jill felt her butt plush back up to where it was before even as Liz rose even higher from her padded behind. Her butt was still lagging behind her tits, although from either direction you were looking at the twenty-five-foot beauty there was a lot to love. Jamie's was the next most pronounced, her butt swelled until it looked as Liz's had only moments before, protruding directly from the small of her back like a fleshy shelf. With the "Grow the butt of every player by 3x" card extinguished, Jamie took up the dice once more.

"You're kidding me!" She shouted at the dice as they rolled a four. "I'm two spaces away from winning."

"Well at least you rolled doubles," Ryan said as he watched the cards appear in front of Jamie.

"Yah, well, who wants their boobs shrunk?" Jamie asked. Immediately Ryan's and Jill's hands went up, but Liz and Kate surprisingly abstained. Liz saying, she needed the counter weight, and Kate simply grinning and hugging her mountainous breasts. When Ryan had finally gotten his breasts to C-cups and Jill had hers reduced to porn star size S-cups and B-cups for the bottom pair, Jamie grinned as she revealed her second card. "Thanks for the donation," as her "Breast growth 4x" card disappeared from view. In an instant, her entire body disappeared behind her breasts. Each one was now roughly four times bigger than she was, which meant she had close to ten feet of cleavage and nearly forty feet of boob. She didn't quite have the mass to hold her up, but her dicks still pressed against the ground even as she rested on her breasts above.

"Now that everyone but me is about to finish the game," Ryan said as he tossed the dice, "I get the good rolls." With a ten that put him closer to the finish but still a turn or more away. When he drew his card, he looked around and pointed at Jill, "Don't be mad, but I'm swapping and shrinking my breast size with your lower size." With triumph he watched as his breast flesh melted away leaving only hard pectoral muscles of iron. While on Jill, her nipples puffed out slightly on her new lower A-cups.

"Don't worry, Ryan," Liz said, as she rolled a nine, "I'm not close either." As she moved she couldn't help but laugh as the card flipped around as a "Butt growth 4x" card. "I feel like the game is trying to balance me out," she giggled as she rose even higher so much so that her feet were no longer touching the ground. It was a close call, Ryan had to admit, but it looked like her ass had finally overtaken her tits as the most dominant feature on her body.

"Just need a five," Jill said grabbing the dice. "Bingo! Yahtzee!" she said as the dice came up with a nine. "I win bitches!" With a poof all the game pieces and game board disappeared from their sight as the red swirling numbers arose again.

"What's it doing? I won."

"You finished first," Ryan said, "Doesn't mean you have the most points."

"Just means the game is over." Kate whispered as the numbers continued to turn.

"But I got ten points for that last lap since you doubled all the points Liz. No way anyone beat me."

But soon enough the numbers stopped spinning starting with last place:

5. Liz - 70 points

"Aw shucks," Liz pouted sitting back on her enormous ass.

3. Ryan, Kate - 74 points

"Well, at least we didn't come in last," Ryan said looking up to the gigantic Kate.

"Yah, but I thought I was doing better there at the end."

2. Jill - 76 points

"You're kidding me!" Jill shouted at Jamie just as the numbers stopped to display:

1. Jamie - 84 points

"Exactly as I predicted."

Everyone turned their heads to see five figures suddenly appear from thin air across from them.

"Somehow you knew she was going to win didn't you!" shouted what looked like a man dressed in gold and jewelry.

"Now how could I have possibly known that," said the first voice, a woman who was standing shrugging with a dress that was half black and half white. Each side a different color and held together by an obsidian black belt about her hips.

"She did let you pick first, even if I'm jealous she won," said another woman who looked to be wearing a skin-tight blue sequin dress that shimmered as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Could you really keep it down I'm trying to nap here." Said a fourth voice coming from a man reclined on the grass hands behind his head in a grey shirt unbuttoned at the front and black pants without socks on his feet.

"That reminds me, where is Asmodeus? She was supposed to be here to celebrate my victory." Said the woman with the two-toned dress.

In the background a massive giggle erupted from Kate who was trying to have a quiet conversation with a woman sitting on her shoulder. Upon hearing what Ryan and the others assumed was her name she simply slid down the front of Kate's breast and came to a stop before skipping over to the others. With each step her bosom heaved almost unnaturally so in the purple crop top that looked at least two sizes too small for her tits. Coupled with her purple spandex shorts that left barely anything to the imagination she bounced over to stand in front of the other newcomers.

"I was just having a conversation with that enormous girl over there. Can you believe she didn't win?"

"Yes," the girl in the blue sequin dress said with a groan. "We all know who won Asmodeus, except apparently you."

"Levi, come now that's no way to treat a host and her guests."

"I'll show you how to treat- "

"You're just jealous because you lost," Asmodeus, the woman with the purple sportswear smiled mischievously, "Or maybe you're jealous because your sacrifice, that Kate girl over there, has bigger boobs than you."

"She's bigger than you too!"

"Oh, I could definitely go bigger than that- "

"Wait a minute! Sacrifices?"

The five newcomers turned to see Jamie standing there with a shocked look on her face. Turning to the others they saw similar faces on all the players. The five newcomers turned to each other as if unsure what to say, before the one with the two-toned dress stepped forward.

"Obviously, you all chose to be sacrifices for the one person who won the game did you not? I mean what higher stakes are there?"

"What the hell are you talking about lady?" Ryan shouted before realizing he wasn't taller than her waist.

Before answering, she turned to her others, "Who's job was it to administer the contracts? And before you answer, PLEASE do NOT tell me it was Belphegor's job." At that Asmodeus's mouth shut quickly and the rest of the others stayed silent. "Why, why would you leave the Lord of Sloth in charge of ANYTHING!?"

"Thought it might make him more invested." The bouncy purple woman said with a shrug.

"Careful now Lucifer. You're the Lady of Pride not of Wrath, you know Satan gets upset when people tread on his domain."

"He's always angry." The two-toned woman, Lucifer said as she gathered herself. Turning back to the group she said, "Well, it looks like my fellow demons have blundered yet again."

"Wait demons!" Shouted Liz who suddenly seemed much more interested than before.

"Yes, demons. Now if you'll let me cont- "

"Like real demons? Are you the seven lords of hell? The seven deadly sins?"

"Do you see seven of us, girl?" Said the man twinkling with gold and gemstones.

"No, but you have to be right?"

"I guess introductions are in order- "

"I'm Asmodeus, Lady of Lust." The purple dressed woman said cutting off the white and black dressed woman before pointing to her, "She's Lucifer, Lady of Pride. And over here is Leviathan Lady of Envy," pointing to the woman in the blue sequin dress. "And finally, Mammon is the one dressed in all the gold and shiny stuff. He's the Lord of Greed. And last is Belphegor, Lord of Sloth taking a nap over there."

"Wow." Said all the players simultaneously.

It was Jamie who recovered first though, "So this wasn't an ordinary game of Choose or Arguments and Alterations was it?"

"No, like I said earlier, we were looking to raise another high demon into our ranks from the mortal world. One demon, four sacrifices, chance for the powers of a lifetime and relative immortality."

"But we didn't sign the contract."

"But you didn't sign the contract." Lucifer said gesturing to the other demons. "And no matter what you've heard about us, we're fair. So, no sacrifices today."

"So, what do I win instead?"

At this Mammon looked to Lucifer, "Now I see why you picked her. She's a lot like you."

"I would like to think we were all drawn to our specific...traits as it were." Lucifer said before turning back to Jamie. "But yes, what do you get to win? I know, you get to keep your powers only amplified by taking all the powers provided to the others. Sound fair?"

Jamie's "yes" was drowned out by the resounding "NO!" from the four others.

"Sore losers all of them," Mammon smirked. "Reminds me of me."

"They're just jealous." Leviathan chuckled feeling the jealousy prickling her skin.

"How about this," Asmodeus started before snapping her fingers, "each of you now has a request app for Jamie to fulfill the request. Or if Jamie doesn't want to maybe one of us will. Consider it a thank you for entertaining us and filling us with energy for this past month."

"Wait month?!" Jill gasped.

"Time works differently down here, but don't worry, your doppelgangers have been doing a bang-up job on the surface." Asmodeus said with a smile.

"So, what happens to us now?" Kate asked half her tits still buried in the ground.

"Well, we should put you back to normal." Asmodeus snapped her fingers again and instantly the five of them were clothed and back to their original bodies. "And a quick conversation with your respective demons and you can go home." She clapped her hands together as she remembered something else, "Oh, also no ridiculous stuff up there, Jamie. That goes for the rest of you, too."

"Now that we don't have powers can we play another round of the game if we come by it?" Jill asked.

"Well, you could, but the game needs time to recharge. So, if you're alive in, oh, five hundred years, then yes absolutely."

All five of the humans blanched and sighed. "Guess Jamie is our only ticket to changes now," Ryan said with a grin.

"Guess so, get ready for all the requests I have, girlfriend." Jill said before trotting off to talk to Asmodeus.

Similarly, the other players all stated their need for Jamie's skills before walking back to talk to each of their demons. Jamie simply stood there as Lucifer walked towards her, "I could have been a demon like you."

"Well, not like me. Takes a couple millennia to be like me, but I would have taught you the ropes."

"Anything I should know, any secrets of the universe you can share with me before sending me back?"

Lucifer smiled and Jamie saw her razor like teeth for the first time and shivered involuntarily. "None that your tiny mind can handle. But don't worry, you can contact me through that little... app, I think they call it, on your phone and I can try and help you out every once and a while. You'll see it pays to have a demon around." Lucifer sighed and stood back up before reaching out to place a hand on Jamie's forehead, "Oh and one more thing before you go. Don't ever lose, it's a matter of pride."

And with that Jamie watched as Lucifer's grin disappeared into a world of black.