A Game of Size

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My turn! Ryan can you pass me the dice I can't see them over my tits." Liz said reaching around to the side. Ryan dropped the dice into her hand as she tossed them onto the board. "Someone tell me what I got."

"Well, you got a nine," Kate said watching her piece move along the board as the card appeared in front of Liz's face.

"Oh, I love this game!" Liz chuckled pointing to the giant form of Jamie. "Sorry girl, but I'm bringing you down to size. Time to swap heights and grow a little more."

Jamie looked down in horror at the "Swap any attribute with another player and grow both by 1.5x" card that quickly disappeared from in front of Liz. Suddenly, there was a feeling of vertigo as her body rapidly plummeted back to the earth until she was staring eye to eye, or eye to breast with Liz both girls only thirty inches tall. That was when Jamie's eyes widened; Liz's body seemed to quiver and shake before slowly rising higher and higher.

While Jamie's eyes were glued to Liz's body, her feet were just as stationary, which was the exact opposite position everyone else had taken. From their normal heights, Ryan, Kate, and Jill all began to back away from the swelling girl and her body sized tits. Not wanting to take a chance, they all knew that previously the game had scaled up the size of a person not just changed their heights. And with Liz currently resting atop breasts roughly eighty percent of her body, they did some quick math and realized nearly ten feet of boob was coming their way. Scrambling away the three of them watched as Liz moaned loudly atop her breasts as they swelled along with her body. Within a minute she was as tall as Jamie used to be as the growth showed no signs of slowing.

"Who's got the tits now?" Liz giggled as her body surged past fifteen feet. Beneath her she knew her breasts were easily bigger than her friends were tall. Even with all her considerable weight resting atop them she barely compressed them. When she finally felt the growth subside she leaned backwards onto her feet and hefted her breasts as easily as they were pillows. While standing there was so much tit flesh billowing from her that she couldn't even see over its horizon so she just called out, "I bet you can all fit underneath my boobs now, let alone compare sizes with your queen."

Jill and Kate looked at each other than up at the five-meter-tall boob goddess and took hesitant steps forward. They didn't need to duck to make it under her breasts, just as Liz had said, but they were more shocked that they hardly reached the girl's knee.

"Look Jamie you'll get your chance to get her back I'm sure of it."

"No, Ryan, she cheated."

Jill and Kate turned to see Jamie had also grown slightly up to just below four feet tall, but she looked like a child arguing with Ryan. They couldn't stare for long though as they felt soft flesh descend onto their heads and literally had to dive out of the way to avoid being buried beneath the eclipse of breasts that descended upon them.

"Aww, Jamie, I'm sorry, but it wasn't against the rules." Liz dropped into a kneeling position her breasts easily resting on the ground in front of her, nipples pointing out longer than even Ryan's cock. "Here, why don't you come up here with me. Then you can still look down on everyone." Not even bothering to wait for an answer, she lifted the tiny girl up and set her atop her vast boobs. Jamie wobbled a little atop the uneven flesh and fell onto her butt causing a ripple through Liz's enormous chest. "There's that's better. Your turn Jill."

"Yeah, just let me get up after boobzilla over here nearly crushed me and Kate." Jill brushed herself off and picked up the dice tossing them. Her piece moved the seven spaces she'd rolled as a card appeared in front of her. "It's a 'Shrink the penis of all players by 1.5x' card." She looked around at everyone, "Well that doesn't impact me at all, so who's taking it?"

"I will." Kate said sheepishly watching her small penis shrink even further until it was barely three inches long. As for everyone else, shakes of denial were given from everyone, even Liz. "Well, I guess I'll take my turn then." The dice clattered on the board, her piece moved the five spaces she'd rolled, and a card appeared in front of her. "Looks like another card that I'll hang onto for 1.5x the next card." The usual "1.5x" appeared above her character.

"Guess it's my turn," Jamie said from her perch atop Liz's breasts. The dice materialized in her hands as she tossed them onto Liz's breasts trying to avoid her cleavage. The dice stopped on an eight, which Jamie assumed her piece was moving, as the card also materialized in front of her. "Alright, it's karma for sure." She dropped the "Shrink the muscles of all players by 1.5x" card and resigned herself to take the hit. She felt the raw power diminish in her body slightly, although she was still quite muscular, but what surprised her wasn't that Ryan declined the change, but that Kate did.

"I like having muscles," shrugged Kate as the card took effect on Jamie, Liz, and Jill the latter two not really having much definition to begin with so the effects were hardly noticeable.

"Same here," Ryan said holding out his palm as the dice appeared in it. "Nice a nine. Now to see what the card says." He looked at it and grinned before calling up to Jamie, "Hey Jamie, how'd you like to be big again?"

"God yes, please!"

"Okay, then I'm going to swap cock sizes with you and we're both going to grow twice as big."

"Wait, that's not what I thought you meant oooohhhh." Jamie moaned out as her cocks surged outwards from between her legs. From her vantage point looking down at the girl on her cleavage, Liz watched as the dual flesh tubes extended further and further down the smaller girl's leg. One finally stopped when it looked roughly the size of her legs, bulbous head twitching in desire as the other continue beyond dwarfing the "smaller" one. Even Liz thought both of them looked far bigger than anything she'd seen on a normal man, let alone on a girl that size.

While Jamie was gasping for breath, Ryan made his own panting noises as the head of his cock pushed against the ground. At nearly ten inches across his cock was far bigger than his legs as it reached out more than four feet in front of his body. His balls had reached the size of melons each bigger than his breasts as he grinned up at Liz, "So you think I'm big enough to ride?"

"Please, you're hardly bigger than my nipples." Liz chuckled as she summoned the dice to her. It wasn't even close to the truth, Ryan being a fair bit larger than her nipples now, but it didn't mean he was big enough for a titfuck, and that was all that mattered in Liz's mind. "Well, I rolled an eight, and got another of those cards to multiply my next roll by 1.5x so that's my turn."

Jill grabbed the dice and rolled a seven before drawing her card. "Finally, something half decent." She revealed the "Breast Growth 1.5x" card and grinned as her chest swelled up reaching a solid G-cup the same size as Kate.

Taking the dice from Jill, Kate was ecstatic at the eleven she rolled and even more so at the card she drew afterwards. "Yes, I've always wanted to know what it was like to be super strong." She showed everyone the "Muscle Growth 2x" card and immediately went into a flexing pose as her biceps swelled even further. Her body just seemed to get larger as more muscle packed itself onto her frame, not to mention the sheer definition that appeared on her body. Her abs bulged, and her breasts perked up even higher on her chest as her pecs held them aloft with ease. Gone was any semblance of fat on her body except in her breasts or swollen behind. Tree trunks of chiseled flesh made up her legs as her body finally finished swelling outwards leaving her with body builder's physique. Looking over at Ryan she held out a hand, "Care to arm wrestle little guy?"

"I know when I'm beat." Ryan said staring a little in awe at the muscled woman in front of him.

"It's my turn again," Jamie said from her vantage point as she willed the dice into her hands. Each one still felt significantly bigger than they ever had to her, but she tossed them towards where she hoped the board was beyond the horizon of boobs she was resting on. "What'd I get?"

"You got an eight!" Liz said looking as Jamie's piece moved across the board, "And you completed another lap. Time to see the scores." With that the red mist coalesced again above the board with the names and numbers spinning to reveal:

1. Jamie - 40 points

2. Liz - 39 points

3. Jill and Kate- 35 points

5. Ryan - 33 points

"YES! I wanna be big again!" Jamie shouted as she pointed at Liz.

"Well, then you have to get off the bouncy house." Liz said as she both felt and watched the tiny girl grow larger by the second. Liz had to admit though it was funny to see the girl attempt to sprint off her breasts carrying both her large breasts and twin cocks. The latter proving to be more of a trip hazard than she would have though possible until she watched a nearly normal sized Jamie step on the head of the larger of the two, squeal in pain and roll off the edge of her tits. "You alright down there?" Liz called out only to see the still rising form of Jamie crest her breast horizon massaging her cock as she continued to grow larger and larger.

With a loud thump of her now enormous cock hitting the ground and the telltale jiggle of her breasts high above her friends' heads Jamie laughed, "This is more like it!"

"You gonna give us rule now or what, your highness." Jill smirked up at the now sixteen-foot tall futanari.

"Oh, right. Umm, how about whenever you roll doubles you draw two cards instead of one."

"Not a bad rule." Ryan said taking the dice from the table. "I got a nine, so I'll grab my card." Ryan said reaching for the pile. "And wouldn't you know it a normal 'Muscle Growth 1.5x' card." Ryan paused for a moment as his body began to swell with muscles. Looking at his swollen biceps and flexing them slightly he shook his head, "Still don't think I'm big enough to take you on Kate."

"Maybe next time." She giggled.

Liz took her turn and rolled a six, and reaching for her card she sighed, "I guess I'll save this one for the next round." She sighed as a large "2x" appeared above her head.

Jill took the dice and rolled, "Sweet a seven so I'm on the last lap." The mist swirled again and the scores revealed themselves to be slightly altered:

1. Jamie and Jill - 40 points

3. Liz - 39 points

4. Ryan and Kate - 35 points

"Well, well, looks like I can take something else from you all." Jamie said with a grin.

"Not so fast," Jill said looking up at the giantess. "I still get to make my rule, and I want to modify the earlier rule so that you have to be in first and be the one who completed the lap to copy something from another player." Jamie opened her mouth to argue, but the red lettering flashed as the rule took effect which meant Jill had the floor. "Well, you've been queen of the boobs over there, why don't I see how they look on me." Jill said pointing to Liz.

"You aren't going to be disappointed." Liz giggled, but then noticed something strange on Jill's chest. Two tiny nubs appeared below her breasts and slowly began to swell. Soon she, and everyone else could clearly tell that Jill was not only gaining Liz's enormous size, but also keeping her own pair as the second set of tits ballooned outwards until they reached her old G-cup size. It was then the top pair exploded in growth surging quickly through the alphabet and beyond. But where Liz's breasts hung low on her chest, because of Jill's second set below her first there was almost like a built-in bra effect keeping them slightly aloft. Although with nearly two feet of breast flesh sticking away from her body, Jill could still hardly see her feet let alone anything else that could have been hiding beneath her breasts. As they finally reached Liz's proportional size, Jill couldn't remain standing and collapsed to her knees letting her pillows rest against her thighs as her lower nipples were practically encased in the warm flesh of her much larger upper breasts.

With a wink Liz smiled, "Told you so."

"You weren't wrong." Jill moaned softly before Kate picked up the dice to roll.

"An elven for me means I'm on the final lap too." She moved her piece and looked up at the group. "So, while this thing tells us who's in first, I'm changing one of Ryan's rules from earlier. Now when you use a double potency card it only affects the card you draw not anyone else." As she finished stating her rule the scores stopped spinning showing how close the game really was:

1. Jamie, Jill, and Kate - 40 points

4. Liz - 39 points

5. Ryan - 35 points

"So, what do you want from me or Liz?" Ryan asked.

"This is going to sound weird," Kate said but she was ushered on by the rest of the group. "I want to have big balls like you do Ryan. I don't want to have a big cock, but if I have to have one I want it to have lots of cum ready...oooohhhh!" She didn't finish her sentence as her balls began to swell between her legs. Her tiny penis, not even the length of her palm was quickly dwarfed by a pair of testicles that were for a cock much larger than her own. Everyone watched as she fondled them until they were too big for just one of her palms to grasp as they churned out larger and larger until she had a pair of balls bigger than her breasts between her legs.

"Well that was hot." Jamie said looking down at the smaller muscled girl. "I never thought about trying that. Wonder what will happen if you get a penis growth card?"

"They'll probably grow to stay proportional." Liz shrugged. "Now let's get this game going, I'm almost on my last lap too!"

"Fine I'll roll then," Jamie said tossing the dice onto the ground haphazardly. When they both landed on a two she was ecstatic as two cards appeared in front of her. "Guess I'm the first one to get to use my new doubles rule." She turned the cards over in her hand and couldn't help but laugh, "I think we're all going to get what we wanted this time, or maybe just me." She giggled showing everyone the "Grow everyone's height by 1.5x" card and the "Penis Growth 2x" card as the four companions all shuddered with pleasure. To everyone it didn't seem like anything truly changed, everyone staying relatively the same size compared to each other. The only thing that told them they'd all grown was that the game board seemed much further away. So, despite Jill being eight-and-a-half feet tall and Kate and Ryan both being nine feet tall they could only stare in amazement at the twenty-four-foot giantesses that were Liz and Jamie. At least until they noticed Jamie's absolutely ridiculously huge cocks.

Before the head of her larger cock rested against the ground slightly longer than her leg. Now that same cock had practically tried to bury itself into the ground with its girth and weight eventually growing out and along the ground. Digging a trench with its enormous size, Jill could only stare in awe as her eyes were just about able to see over its girth. Since it was so ridiculously huge, her second cock had begun pointing behind her since it couldn't compete with the size and weight of her main cannon. Even standing as she was, Ryan guessed there was enough of her penis on the ground that he, Jill, and Kate could have probably used it as a bench.

"I love being big, but now there's no way anyone is going to stimulate this." Jamie grinned as she tried to heft her prize piston. "Hey Ryan, why don't you use that tiny cock of yours to fuck mine since you're far too small to do much else."

"Careful," Ryan said tossing the dice, "Remember what happened last time you got cocky." He sighed as he saw the dice come up with a measly six and moved his piece forward. "And my card is a 'Shrink the butt of every player but yourself by 1.5x' card so who's accepting it?" Surprisingly Jamie was the only one to refuse as everyone else's butts shrunk slightly leaving Jamie with the most prodigious behind.

Liz took her turn and tossed the dice from her lofty position watching them bounce on the ground beyond her enormous bust. As the dice settled she saw that her piece moved only three spaces not enough to complete her lap, but the card that appeared changed her frown into one of sheer glee. "I'm going to be soooo big now!" She giggled as she dropped the "Height Growth 1.5x" card onto the table as her piece's "2x" modifier disappeared. It was all she could do not to cum on the spot as her body rocketed skywards even further. Higher and higher she grew until finally the feeling ceased and she looked down, a long way down. She laughed as she realized that Jamie now barely reached her knee, and knowing that was her previous size she couldn't help it. She couldn't even see Ryan and the others from this height she now instinctively knew was seventy-three-feet-tall. Getting to her knees she let her enormous boobs rest on the ground, holding in a chuckle as she realized they were holding her up nearly as high as Jamie was standing.

"Remember what I said before about my nipple," Liz grinned finally able to see the tiny Ryan at the base of her cleavage. "I think it's bigger than you entirely now. Matter of fact, I'm pretty sure my little dick is much bigger than yours now too." She grinned knowing her penis, though small looking on her, was probably as big as Ryan's if not bigger.

"I can't wait to take all of that from you." Jill grinned from her knees. Despite having breasts the same relative size as Liz's, she was significantly shorter and so couldn't see the board from a reclined position atop them. "Well, I rolled a six, and let's see what I got for a card." She saw the card appear before her and turned it around for everyone to read, "Think I'll be strong enough after this to carry these babies?" Immediately her body reacted to the "Muscle Growth 2x" card and bulges began to form along her arms and her legs. Across her back and her chest, she felt muscles tense and release as her body seemed to surge with energy. Putting her hands on the ground, she hesitantly pushed against it and found it easier than she was expecting to rise. Soon enough she was on her feet, holding aloft her more than two feet of cleavage and crossing her arms across her smaller pair with pride.

"Well I guess we're all getting beefy today," Kate said with a smile as her piece moved seven spaces on the board and she revealed her "Muscle Growth 1.5x" card. While not as noticeable as Jill's pump up, Kate's body already radiated power, so it just looked like her body pulsed slightly. From her point of view though she knew her body was stronger than it had ever been. Despite no outward signs of growth, she knew for sure that her body could easily overpower everyone save the giantesses here. That thought alone caused a rush of pleasure from her brain to her loins as she felt her massively oversized testicles stir. However, she hardly had time to think before she heard a loud yelp from where Liz was laying.

Everyone's head turned towards Liz who was biting her bottom lip and trying desperately to reach behind her. Ryan, Jill, and Kate watched the massive girl began to moan and shake causing the ground to tremble as her enormous breasts pounded into the ground. "Oh God Jamie!" Liz moaned and the three onlookers ran around the massive mountains of breast to see Jamie barely visible between Liz's thighs thrusting into the huge girl.

"And here I thought there was no way these could get hard," Jamie grunted as she thrust again with a loud squelching sounding into Liz. "So glad I was wrong! God, Liz you are so wet!"

"Don't you dare-mmmmhhh stop!" Liz moaned and with a dexterity that everyone wasn't expecting she slung her leg up and over Jamie's head and twisted her body around. Jamie gasped and nearly came on the spot, Liz's cavernous pussy twisting against her massive cock, but soon she was staring up into the enormous breasts of Liz and felt her erections surge anew.