A Game of Size

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crack of dice hitting the table brought everyone back to reality as Kate grinned. "Thanks for the new rule Jill, just got an eleven."

"See, totally not fair." Liz sighed burying her head in her cleavage which still smelled strongly of Ryan's cum.

"And look, I think I know where your butt has gone, Jill." Kate giggled as she showed everyone the "Butt Growth 2x" card she'd drawn. Before she clearly had the boniest butt of the group, but now she was approaching both Liz and Jill in size and shape much to Jill's dismay.

The dice clattered on the board and Jamie squealed in delight. "Looks like we get another rule incoming." Her piece moved the six spaces on the board ending just in front of Ryan as she grinned like a Cheshire cat. "And for my rule I'm going to abolish the stupid card draw thing for every lap." She looked around at the confusion of the others, "Instead, the person in first can copy something from anyone below them in rankings and add it to themselves."

"Those cards were a little annoying, but this seems more like a winner take all scenario" Ryan said eyeing Jamie.

"We are playing to win, aren't we?" Jamie grinned as she saw the scores appear above the board. The scores started the spinning number reels, eventually coming to a rest with the point totals:

1. Jamie - 27 points

2. Ryan - 24 points

3. Jill - 23 points

4. Liz - 20 points

5. Kate - 14points

"Who could have predicted that?" Kate rolled her eyes. "And let me guess you want to join the giantess club?"

"No, actually I have a better idea." Jamie grinned and gestured to Ryan. "I want his cock."

"Yours is already huge," Ryan shook his head. "Don't copy the only thing I have going for me."

"Oh, I think you misunderstood," Jamie giggled before letting out a low moan. "I want both yours AND mine." She looked down in glee as she remembered back to her first game of A&A, the feeling of her twin pillars of flesh. Despite her horror at the feeling that time, deep down she reveled in the feeling. And now she was gripping a second cock, growing steadily larger in her hand until it outsized the one she already was jerking furiously beneath it.

Everyone else stared as Jamie's second penis formed above her already impressive original one. Quickly the appendage grew, and soon its weight and girth pushed down on her other swollen third leg. When both reached what looked like their maximum hardness, Jamie let out a guttural moan as both arms desperately tried to stroke her massive endowments. Seconds later, dual ropes of cum were flying through the air where they landed with a sticky *thwap* against Jill's chest.

"I can't wait to give those a try," Jill cooed, reaching down with a finger to bring some of the cum to her lips.

"Sorry, I got a little carried away there." Jamie blushed as she felt her erections die down and lie flat against her muscled thighs.

"I'm sure you'll be ready to go in no time," Jill licked her lips. "Given the right stimulation."

"Hey, if anyone has the goods for stimulation it's me." Liz protested, trying to thrust her prodigious bust outwards even more than it already did.

"And I think neither of you are big enough to be able to handle that thing properly." Kate chuckled.

"Either way, I think I'll need at least a little recharge time," Jamie began settling back into her chair. "Let's let Ryan take his turn."

"Get ready for another rule girls," Ryan grinned as his piece moved the eight spaces he'd rolled on the dice. "Because I just finished a lap, I think it's time we did away with those stupid 'shrink and swap' cards."

"And what are you going to replace them with?" Liz asked.

"I don't want to outright replace them, I guess there are some good situations for them, but I do want to add something else to the cards." He tapped his chin thoughtfully, "I know, how about any of the swap cards can be used for twice the effect on the next card that affects you."

"That sounds interesting," Kate said, "almost like a gamble."

"You feeling lucky punk?" Jamie grinned.

"Actually," Ryan looked at her and smiled, "Once these points get tallied, I'm pretty sure I will."

The point totals again appeared and Ryan smiled as the totals finished:

1. Ryan - 29 points

2. Jamie - 27 points

3. Jill - 23 points

4. Liz - 20 points

5. Kate - 14 points

"So, you wanna be normal sized again I'm guessing?" Jamie asked.

"Actually, I was thinking about taking my muscles back with interest," Ryan pointed to Jamie, "I'll copy your muscles." Heat tore through Ryan's body as his weak physique changed dramatically. What was previously thin now rippled with muscle as his body bulked up towards where it had been before and then beyond. He felt energized like never before as he easily stood up and hefted the weight of his massive cock on his smaller body. Despite being just larger than a child, his body rippled with muscles and power. Defined biceps, chiseled abs, legs that exuded raw power, Ryan had never felt anything like this and knew he'd made the right choice.

"Wow, you look hot little man," Liz blushed remembering when she had lifted him and smothered him in her cleavage. "I doubt I could pick you up now, but I'm sure you can find your way into this little boob home if you wanted."

"There's nothing little about that boob home," Jill remarked sarcastically.

"I know," Liz said grabbing the dice, "I was just being polite to the tiny tits on some people." Before Jill could protest that her boobs were probably close to Liz's size in terms of sheer volume, the dice clattered against the board. "Drat, only a six. And the card sucks too." She tossed the "Muscles Shrink 2x" card onto the table as her body shrunk in on itself. Not getting any smaller, but certainly more fragile. Liz realized the weight of her tits before, but now she definitely felt gravity's pull downwards.

"No, worries, I'd rather not have those back problems, especially since your muscles seem to be dwindling away." Jill grinned down at the girl sprawled out across her own tits. She tossed the dice and saw they came up with a seven. As she reached for her card she groaned and tossed it towards Kate, "It's for you."

Kate just had enough time to look at the "Grow the Player's muscles on the left by 1.5x" card Jill had tossed her way before energy welled up within her. It was as intoxicating as it had been the last time only minutes before. She curled her arm and watched her bicep bulge from it with a grin. Feeling herself up and down she reveled in the contours of her new-found strength and body. But looking at Jamie and Ryan, she knew she wasn't quite at their level yet. Picking up the dice she grinned as she tossed them onto the board.

"I got a six that means time for a new rule!" Kate looked down at the cards in front of her before realizing what it was she wanted. "I'm going to change the left and right cards to 'everyone' or 'everyone but the person who drew it' that should spice things up some more."

There was a loud popping noise that drew everyone's attention to the deck of cards in the center of the pentagram shaped board. The cards looked like they were shuffling themselves in midair before settling back into their resting place on the game board. "Guess the new cards are in there." Jamie shrugged.

"Now to get what I want from one of you-a"

"Not so fast Kate." Ryan grinned. "Aren't you forgetting something?" No sooner had he spoken than the roulette scores appeared and displayed everyone's rank again:

1. Ryan - 29 points

2. Jamie - 27 points

3. Jill - 23 points

4. Liz - 22 points

5. Kate - 21 points

"How am I still in last?"

"Math was never your strong suit was it?" Ryan grinned. "Don't worry, I'll take that burden off your shoulders, as well as the burden of being the tallest." He grunted in pleasure as he jumped in size, quickly passing Liz and Jamie before reaching Jill's previously lofty height of eight and a half feet. Moments later Jill could only stare upwards at the swelling muscle-bound man as he pushed higher and higher, until finally reaching Kate's height. Looking down Ryan could only grin and laugh at his previous small stature. "To think I had to look up at all of you, now my dick is bigger than most of you."

"Enjoy it while you can," Jamie grinned staring mostly at the incredibly impressive cock and beach ball sized testicles that hung low in their sack. "Because I will be the biggest." She rolled the dice onto the table excited with the nine she'd rolled before drawing a card.

"Not after that," Liz laughed seeing Jamie angrily throw the "Breast Shrink 2x" card back on the table. She sighed as her impressively large chest simply shrunk to impressive on her muscular body.

"My turn now," Ryan said leaning over and nearly knocking the board askew with his massive cock. "Oops, sorry girls, I'm just too big for my own good." Rolling the dice, he groaned when they only showed a four. Ryan groaned even harder after he drew the next card. "I don't want to swap and shrink with anyone though." He complained before seeing red lettering appear beneath it on the card. "Wait, I completely forgot about my own rule!" He laughed before placing the card in front of him. The card spun and began to glow until a large "1.5x" appeared above Ryan's character on the game board.

When Liz reached for the dice and rolled she slapped at the sides of her boobs happily seeing the nine she rolled finally got her to complete a lap. "It's about time! Now for my rule I declare that shrink cards can be substituted for negative points if the player doesn't want the effect."

"That's an interesting rule." Jill said raising an eyebrow.

"Gotta protect my assets."

"Even if it means losing the game?" Jamie smirked.

"Girl's gotta have priorities." Liz grinned as the roulette wheels of scoring whirled to life again.

1. Ryan and Jamie - 29 points

3. Liz - 27 points

4. Jill - 23 points

5. Kate - 21 points

"So, who gets to choose?" Ryan and Jamie looked at each other before there was a crack, and words appeared where the scores used to be, "Since there is no clear first place the rule does not take effect."

"Well that's butts." Jamie said.

"Considering you have the biggest one here I'd have to agree." Ryan said reaching down to cup all of Jamie's backside in his palm.

"Quit it you oaf," Jamie squeaked before turning towards Jill, "Guess it's your turn."

"Here goes nothing." Jill tossed the dice and shouted, "a two! For fuck's sake! This card better be good." Frustrated, she reached for the card and shrugged, "I guess it'll have to do." She tossed the card down on the table and showed everyone the "Shrink the height of every player but yourself by 1.5x" card.

"Well, I'm not shrinking." Jamie declared loudly as a minus sign appeared above her character on the board briefly.

Although everyone saw it, Kate was the first to comment. "So, I guess that's how that works, any one else?" Shakes of the heads from all the remaining players signals the card's disappearance just as the lofty giant and giantess shrunk closer to Jill's height. When Kate finally stopped shrinking, she was only a few inches taller than Jill who grinned, "cut you down to size."

"It's about time," Kate grinned looking over at Liz who was still mostly boobs, only now her body was just under four feet tall.

"Hey what gives?" Ryan shouted drawing all eyes to him. He was startled to see himself looking up into the boobs of Jill and Kate. "Why am I not stopping?"

"Because you used a 1.5x multiplier silly," chucked the tiny Liz from atop her boob pillows. "You're shrinking by one and a half times twice so welcome back to normal sized."

Sure enough, Ryan stopped at exactly six feet tall a little shorter than his normal height, and significantly shorter than his previously height which was more than twice that. "This sucks."

"Hey you made the choice." Kate said as she grabbed the dice. "On the bright side though I could probably ride little Ryan now." She picked up the dice and rolled them happy with the six that appeared on the pips. When she drew her card, she had a wry smile on her face, "I've really only tried this a couple of times myself," she bit her bottom lip as she put down the "Penis Growth 1.5x" card in front of her and closed her eyes as the growth began. Within seconds a small bulge pushed its way out front of her groin and her hands immediately went to cover it. With her hands concealing the growth no one could really see what was happening until she pulled back her hands and cupped her appendage. "Aww, it's cuter than I thought it would be."

"That's because it's the same size proportionally as mine." Liz said. "And everything about me is cute!"

"Of course, you are," Jamie reached down and patted Liz on the head. "But it's my turn again." She rolled a six, and drew her card sighing, "I guess this whole lap is going to be my comeuppance." She turned over the card which read, "Grow the butt of every player but yourself by 1.5x."

"Guess you don't have the biggest butt anymore, Jamie," Liz chuckled before Jamie gave her a light slap on her swelling rear. "Hey, no fair you're still bigger than me."

"Keep that in mind next time you mouth off," Jamie said before cracking a little smile. "Still sucks that everyone else gets to experience it though."

"Don't worry I'm sure you'll get something." Ryan grinned tossing the dice. Seeing the eight come up he grabbed a card from the deck and shook his head again. "Well, guess we're going to play the chance game again." The card he'd drawn was a swap and shrink card, but once again the red lettering appeared above his character on the board with a bright "2x" above it.

Liz took her turn and her piece moved seven spaces along the board before a card appeared in front of her face. "This couldn't be better! My girls are going to be so big now!" She laughed as she tossed down the card, "Grow everyone's breasts by 1.5x." Instantly Liz felt the welling up of warmth from within her breasts as they swelled out even further beneath her. Despite their enormous size on her tiny form they continued to swell outwards like twin water balloons until her entire body was able to rest atop them with room to spare. All hopes of reaching her now soda can size nipples was lost to her as she laughed, "I've clearly out grown the alphabet at this point."

"You might have outgrown it twice." Kate smirked hefting her now G-cup breasts. Despite Liz only being four feet tall, and Kate being more than twice that, she knew her breasts would have looked woefully small next to Liz's tits.

"Yah, but girls get a load of Ryan," Jill laughed.

"It's not funny," Ryan sighed holding aloft his breasts, "How the hell did they get so big? I should have been the same size as you." He said pointing to Jill. "Since I didn't have any I should have grown to your size."

"And you think these double D's are better than those?" Jill asked arching her eyebrow.

"Yes, I'd trade these to you in a heartbeat." Ryan whined. "Stupid 2x multiplier, now I've got fucking HH-cups."

"And very cute nipples." Jamie grinned flicking one of them causing Ryan to jump backwards. "Aww, don't be mad, just imagine giving yourself a tit-fuck with those beauties. I'm sure they're very soft and warm."

"I just, ugh, I just want to be a guy and now I've got tits bigger than everyone here except for boobzilla." He said gesturing to Liz who was happily kneading the sides of her enormous bust.

"You'll get over it," Jill said tossing the dice. "Besides, they are really cute on you." Looking down at the double sixes on the dice she grinned, "Finally, these dice turned around for me." She moved her piece and then drew a card. "Well everyone's got a choice to make," she showed them all the "Shrink everyone's height by 1.5x" card and gestured around the table. "Guess we start with me and do the turn order? It's been fun being the tallest, but I'll shrink."

"I'll shrink too." Kate sighed.

"Well I'm not." Jamie refused again.

"I don't think I will either." Ryan shuffled his feet.

"Wusses." Liz giggled as she tried to rock herself backwards. Surprisingly she managed to stand up despite what must have been hundreds of pounds of boob on her chest. But from that standing position her breasts clearly rested on the ground in front of her causing her to inhale sharply at the cool grass. "I'll shrink, it's fun being tiny for once."

The card vanished and the height distribution shifted for the group shifted as Liz, Jill, and Kate shrunk down to more normal sizes. Kate ended up just as tall as Ryan was at six feet even. Jill slightly shorter, but still taller than Jamie at her original height of five foot eight inches. Liz, however, was tiny. At only two and a half feet tall the other players towered over her, but all she cared about was one thing. "Hey are my boobs still bigger than all of yours?"

"Let's find out shall we little girl," Jill said gesturing to Ryan. "You've got the biggest boobs of all of us, hold her up and compare."

"But you know she's bigger than me." Ryan complained.

"So, that doesn't mean it won't be awesome to see." Jamie laughed.

"Fine." Ryan huffed and bent over to pick up the petite Liz. Even lifting her proved challenging as he couldn't find much of a hand hold other than her enormous breasts. Eventually he cupped both hands behind her butt and lifted her into the air in a sitting position so that her breasts could stick out in front of her.

It wasn't even a contest as Liz leaned forward and completely eclipsed Ryan's chest within her breasts. "Still the biggest where it counts."

"Wow, she practically ate his boobs." Kate grinned. "I'm sure he would have loved for that though."

"Yah, I wish." Ryan said pulling Liz away from him. He hated to admit it, but squishing their boobs together like that had felt amazing, and he didn't want his giant erection to give him away. As it was though he could barely move Liz back far enough to keep her nipples from brushing against his chest. "Time to put you down again."

"Aww, don't want my boobies touching yours anymore?" Liz teased as she was lowered to the ground where her breasts rested on the ground.

"Nope, you can keep those beanbag chairs to yourself." Ryan said quickly before sitting down again. "Would you just take your turn already, Kate."

"Fine, fine," she giggled tossing the dice. "I like seeing you flustered though." The dice came up a seven, and she moved her piece before drawing a card. "Let's see if I can get as lucky as Ryan has with this card." She showed everyone the swap and shrink that glowed red as a "2x" appeared above her character.

Taking the dice, Jamie rolled a six and proceeded to draw her card before immediately slapping it down and shouting, "It's about time! Now you see why I didn't want to shrink?" Everyone looked at the "Height Growth 2x" card and then back up to Jamie as she exploded in size. Quickly everyone was lost from her viewpoint as her breasts hid them all from her lofty height since everyone but Liz was now below the level of her twin cocks. Laughing to herself she leaned over and grabbed her cock in front of Ryan's face, "Who's the biggest now?"

"Careful, things may turn in an instant for you." Ryan said tossing the dice and trying to ignore the massive cocks hanging to his side from an equally massive woman. The dice came up with a four much to his disappointment, however, when he drew his card he said, "Well, it could have been worse." He tossed down the "Grow the butt of everyone by 1.5x" Turning around he saw that his normally flat behind clearly was starting to round up and gain some bounce to it. But that was nothing compared to the other girls, all of whom were now sporting an equally large behind. Proportionally speaking, but Kate was ecstatic as she bumped her swollen rear into Jill with a grin. Thanks to her 2x multiplier she'd been brought up to the same size as the other girls, which Ryan knew would have upset Jamie if she wasn't currently eleven feet tall.