A Game of Size

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of dice hitting the table brought everyone back to the game board as Jill had tossed them somehow from Kate's lap. They bounced on the table magically staying on the board as they landed on a six. Just as magically, a card floated up from the deck and hovered in front of her face, eliciting a groan. "It's a 'Breast shrink 1.5x' card." She reached down and sighed as her DD-cups receded into her chest leaving her with C-cups.

Kate for her part reached down and groped Jill's breasts, "Don't worry they're still fun to play with." Before the dice magically appeared in her other hand. Tossing them she watched as they came up a five, and her piece moved while a card zoomed up to her face. "Not that I had much to begin with anyways," she sighed as the "Butt Shrink 1.5x" card took effect.

"You look like you've got a flatter butt than Ryan over here." Jamie chuckled before grabbing the dice. As she rolled a five, her piece moved and she reached for a card from the deck. "Finally, I got another one of these, 'swap and grow cards,' it's a shame it's only one and a half times though."

"So, what are you going to take?" Liz asked suspiciously, hugging her breasts to her chest.

"Don't worry Liz, you're safe," Jamie grinned as she turned to Ryan, "I have to bulk up a bit before I can handle those. I'll be swapping muscles with Ryan." No sooner had the words left her mouth she felt invigorated like never before. Her arms, which before looked like they had a thin layer of flesh between her bones and her skin swelled up to the point where her bicep bulged in her rested state. Tennis ball sized mounds formed as she curled her arms with glee. Moments later she realized she could no longer feel her breasts hanging from her chest, and looked down to see they were indeed still there, but so was a slab of pectoral muscle holding them up. Her hands explored down her hardened six pack abs to the start of her Adonis belt of muscles as her eyes saw her thighs and calves' bulk up into solid muscles in their own right. Finally, she stood and turning around slapped her firm ass causing it to bounce in place for a few moments.

Ryan starred up at Jamie, who's body now resembled a fitness trainer who had just begun bulking up, and then looked down at his own body. Sure, he was still thin, but gone was the lean strength and endurance that lived beneath his skinny frame. Instead he felt weak, which was exactly how Jamie wanted him to feel if he remembered his game with her. She had a gleam in her eye now, one that Ryan new came from her desire to be the best, in everything and judging by the way she was admiring her own body, he figured she was getting relatively close. So, he did the only thing he could, he reached out and rolled the dice.

"Well, looks like little Ryan got a five." Kate said from her lofty height, "What's the card do for you?"

Ryan drew the card and smiled, "Makes at least part of me not so little Ryan anymore." He tossed down the "Penis Growth 2x" card and immediately felt a surge of warm flood his groin. If he wasn't already painfully erect, he would have thought this was simply that. But as his crotch continued to swell around his hands, as it continued to snake up his chest finally stopping once it reached his nipples. "Not so little, anymore am I?" Ryan said triumphantly from his reclined position.

"I'd say you're good enough to eat." Ryan heard Jamie say from the side, but before he could move he felt himself being lifted up under the arms like a toddler. It seemed as though with her new strength, Ryan hardly weighed enough to inconvenience her as she lay down in the grass with Ryan sitting atop her chest. She had one hand gripping his thigh as he watched her other hand reach up and pull down his foot-long cock and place it between her breasts. Because of the perkiness of her tits they practically conformed to Ryan's cock as she began to lick the tip that stuck out from between her mounds. "I was right, you are delicious," she giggled as she removed her hand from his thigh, now convinced that he wasn't going to leave. "And much to big for these little titties, but don't worry. I'll get bigger soon for you. But right now, I want to see what this thing can do."

Ryan had to hold it together as Jamie's hot lips descended upon his cock and her breasts sandwiched its six-inch girth. To his eyes, it looked like Jamie was sucking on a paper towel roll that stuck out from her breasts, but in reality, it was all he could do not to let his nearly baseball sized testicles explode in cum. As Jamie's tongue danced and played over his cock head, he could feel his grip on his orgasm loosening. And just at that moment he felt her hands grab his butt and push him deep into her mouth, his cock pushing into her throat. Like a switch being turned on, Ryan's balls emptied themselves into Jamie's mouth as she dutifully swallowed for what seemed like an eternity.

Ryan was sweating as the stars finally started to leave his vision. Looking down he saw that his cock was beginning to recede from Jamie's mouth as she happily licked her lips and moaned. Suddenly he felt hands grip him under the arms as he was lifted again from his position atop Jamie only to feel a warm pillow-like embrace. "I hope you've got more where that came from, because I can guarantee my tits are better."

Ryan felt himself being spun around to see that it was Liz who was holding him up. "But I thought you were- "

"Tiny? Yeah, well I went while Jamie was giving you a blowjob, got myself five spaces and," she gestured to her taller body, "Got a 'Height growth 1.5x' card at the same time." She grinned, "Now time to get you back up and running stud. I bet my breasts are much comfier, and as big as you are, I might have to work at getting little Ryan to poke out."

Dangling as he was, he didn't miss how his feet brushed against what he could only assume was Liz's cock. He couldn't exactly see because of the immense cleavage in his way. "Why don't you give it a rest," Jill said from behind Liz. "Besides I just rolled a three, and with the card I got, your tits aren't going to be as impressive anyways."

Liz at least had the forethought to set Ryan down before she turned to face the now practically same height Jill. Both girls were about five-foot eight-inches tall, but Liz had a massive lead in the bust department. At least until Jill showed her the "Shrink the Player's breasts on the right by 1.5x" card that she'd drawn. "No, not my boobs." Liz whined as her nearly torso covering breasts shrunk into her body. When they finally stopped they were still the largest of the group, but now instead of having L-cups dominating her frame, they were instead only H-cups.

"Well that was a pointless roll," Kate grumbled as the dice displayed a two, and she tossed her card back on the table. The card read, "Shrink Penis 1.5x," before it vanished.

"You mean like this card?" Jamie said showing everyone the "Shrink the Player's penis on the right by 1.5x" as her piece moved three spaces forward.

"I like my roll," Ryan said as his piece moved forward, and he eagerly drew a card. "But I like this less," he showed them all the "Grow the Player's muscles on the right by 1.5x" just as Jamie let out a grunt of pleasure. It only lasted a moment, but her entire body swelled up slightly as her muscles seemed to pop.

"I think you're going to like this less, Ryan." Liz said as her piece moved 3 spaces, but the "Shrink the Player's Height on the right by 1.5x" dropped on the table. She watched as Ryan dwindled in her eyes, until she couldn't see him over the swell of her breasts. Bending over slightly she saw that Ryan was now about eye level with her groin, although at this point his cock looked like it was proportionally the same size as the average man's.

From his viewpoint Ryan could only laugh nervously. He didn't even reach up to Kate's knee at this point. Turning he could see that Liz's cock was just about level with his eyes, so it was a rude surprise as it started to swell up in front of his face. He barely registered that Jill had rolled the dice, and he didn't see the two that she'd rolled. All he heard and saw was that she had gotten a "Grow the Player's Penis on the right by 1.5x" and now he was nearly about to get slapped by Liz's nine-inch cock.

Thankfully, Liz had realized what was going on and practically fell backwards into her seat away from Ryan. Sitting as she was she enjoyed the feeling of her dick brushing against the underside of her breasts, and wished silently that either of them, or perhaps both were bigger.

"Finally, a half decent roll," Kate's voice boomed out as she rolled a five. "And I guess Jamie is one step closer to getting her butt back." She sighed tossing the "Grow the Player's butt to the left by 1.5x" card into the air. Jamie felt elated as more of her cushiony behind returned to her and with the added muscles it certainly looked like squats were hardly a problem.

"Let's hope it just gets better from here," Jamie grinned tossing the dice. "Yes, I got a five! Now I can get the last thing I need."

"What would you want to take from Ryan?" Jill asked.

"His cock of course!" Jamie giggled as she suddenly felt warmth emanating from just above her pussy. "I miss having a cock so badly. Back in the real world I have one most of the time, it makes me feel so much better to have one back again. Not to mention it'll look right at home on this body of mi...ohhh...ne." She moaned as her cock began to form, surging out and standing aloft against her cobblestone abs. She stroked it lovingly as she reached for a card with her other hand. Looking at it she smiled down at Ryan, "Don't worry, I'll give you something too."

Ryan watched as the "Grow the Player's Penis on the left by 1.5x" card descended from Jamie's hand. While the muscle girl was too busy playing with her erect monster, the other girls watched as Ryan's cock surged in size, despite remaining mostly flaccid. Within seconds his cock was back against his ribs, and his balls hung heavily looking more like softballs to him in terms of size. Once the growth had subsided, even his flaccid cock reached his nipples, which meant he'd probably be able to suck his own dick without much effort now.

"You know Ryan, even for a tiny guy, you've got quite the cock on you." Jill said with a wink.

"Well, it seems to be the only part of me that's growing these days." Ryan said as he tossed the dice and his piece moved six spaces. "Now to see what this card is...I should have known." Ryan dropped the card and fell backwards onto his chair and closed his eyes.

The rest of the group saw the "Penis Growth 1.5x" card on the table and Kate visibly licked her lips. Ryan for his part kept his eyes closed since he could feel his enormous cock surpassing its old size in a hurry and quickly reaching his chin. Despite what he said earlier, he couldn't hold back this erection as his cock surged upwards pushing his chin out of the way as the head brushed his lips. He could feel the organ throbbing against him and felt his seemingly football sized testicles push against his legs for room. Finally, feeling the swelling was complete, Ryan opened his eyes to see his cock was laying against his body practically to his forehead. If he was normal sized he would have guessed it was well over two feet in length. Even still being less than half his former height, he guessed it was at least a foot long and could see the fire in the eyes of every girl around him.

"Liz why don't you take your turn," Ryan said trying to divert the attention off of his massive cock as he hugged it close to himself.

"Fine, but you know I wanted that on me." Liz chuckled as she stroked the tip of Ryan's penis causing the little man's body to shudder. The dice came up a five and she grabbed the card off the top of the deck and jumped in the air with happiness. When she landed her breasts continued to jiggled, but Liz merely tossed the card down on the table with glee. "Read 'em and weep." No one needed to read the card, as the hypnotic bouncing of Liz's chest continued to heave up and down as they began to swell larger and larger. Within moments she was back to her former L-cups as the jiggling began to cease, but her breasts continued to grow from there. Liz reached out and could barely get to her nipples as her breasts reached massive P-cups standing nearly a foot and a half away from her body. It looked like someone had placed bowling balls on the girl's chest as she tried to heft their weight and squish them into herself.

"Well, looks like she got what she wanted." Jill grinned tossing the dice. "Now to see if I can get what I want." She moved her piece the six spaces she'd rolled and laughed as she drew the card. "Finally, I get to be taller again!" She tossed the "Height Growth 1.5x" card on the table and immediately surged upwards in height. Although not nearly as tall as Kate, her body now towered over everyone else by a couple of feet bringing her to a lofty eight and a half feet tall.

"Welcome to the giantess club," Kate giggled as Jill now stood just beneath her breasts. "Now the six I rolled is good, but let's see what the card does for me." Groaning she tossed the card towards Jamie and glared at her, "If I got half of the stuff I've given you I'd be a sex goddess."

Jamie looked on as her breasts began to swell thanks to the "Grow the Player's breasts on the left by 1.5x" card that vanished as Kate threw it. Within moments she was palming breasts that were as big as Liz's had been before her upgrade. Although she could hardly feel the weight of them, she liked how they were still quite perky atop her chest. The dice bounced as she tossed them onto the board and landed on a five. "It's because you are so kind to take all these bad cards from me." Jamie grinned as she tossed the "Shrink the Player's breasts on the right by 1.5x" card onto the table and grinned over at the giant form of Kate.

"Careful little girl, I could probably still squash you." Kate said over the tops of her breasts as they shrunk down into C-cups on her chest.

"Easy girls."

Both sets of eyes turned to Ryan who was desperately trying to hold himself up despite the massive amount of weight hanging from his groin. Jamie couldn't help but roll her eyes and reached down to lift up the overly endowed man and put him closer to the game board. "How about the person whose cock is nearly taller than he is keeps those comments to himself." She leaned down to whisper in his ear, "besides I know you want to fuck us both so try not to make us angry." She ended the little tease with a nibble on his ear before standing up to her full height and dropping the dice into his hands.

"At least the roll was good even if the card didn't give me some height back." Ryan sighed as his piece moved four spaces and the "Shrink Breasts 1.5x" card vanished in front of him. His already flat chest didn't even move.

"Well, I'm glad you got that instead of me." Liz sighed before rolling the dice. "Let's see, a three on the dice, and- C'mon, I just got this!" Liz groaned showing everyone the "Penis Shrink 2x" card before it disappeared. Everyone could see the shrinkage on Liz as her relatively large endowment shrunk to only four-and-a-half inches.

"Finally!" Jill shouted drawing everyone's attention. "I completed a lap, that means I get to make a rule!"

"Well, what's it going to be?" Kate asked.

"Obviously, I want to get this over with faster so from now on we're going to roll two dice each turn." Jill said with a grin. There was a crack of light, and a second dice similar to the first appeared on the table.

"No fair, now she'll get to finish the three laps first." Liz pouted. "This is practically cheating since she's already in first-Whoa!" Liz was cut off as another flash of light appeared above the game board. It looked like a leaderboard from any arcade game, only it had all of their names on it with zeros next to each name. The zeros started to spin and as the numbers stopped spinning the names rearranged themselves from highest to lowest:

1. Ryan - 24 points

2. Jill - 23 points

3. Jamie - 22 points

4. Liz - 20 points

5. Kate - 12 points

"I'm winning?" Ryan was stunned.

"Apparently, little man." Liz grinned looking down at him. "Not by much though, but you're definitely in the lead."

"Since I'm in last I'm guessing these three cards are mine then." Kate sighed sitting up and grabbing the three floating cards in front of her. "And I don't get points for these, great." She grabbed the cards and sighed, "good thing most of these don't affect me anyways." She tossed down the "Grow the Player's penis on the left by 1.5x" card, "Shrink the Player's butt on the left by 1.5x" card, and "Grow Butt 1.5x" card and shivered as her own butt packed on some more cushion. All eyes were on Jamie though as her cock swelled against her thigh lengthening until it hung practically to the buff girl's knee. Her balls swelled as well, looking more and more like baseballs in size, as her shaft thickened as well to almost 3 inches in diameter. She hardly even noticed her shrunken booty, she was so amazed with her cock. At least until two cards appeared in front of Liz's face causing her to squeak and jump.

"Oh Ryan, I think you're really going to love this!" Liz grinned as she picked up the miniature man and held him within her breasts. Ryan could hardly protest as he struggled against the pillow-like prison that was half as tall as he was. As he fought against the springy flesh, he felt it spreading against his body, and he couldn't deny the feeling of his cock sliding up and down with the confines. With some difficulty he spun around inside the flesh prison and saw the two cards on the table, "Grow the Player's height on the right by 1.5x" card, and the "Breast Growth 2x" card. He could feel a resurgence within Liz as he felt their bodies fall backwards, most likely due to the combined weight of his now growing bulk and her still swelling mounds. Laying on his back against her chest he could see just how truly huge her breasts were growing. Even his massive cock was being dwarfed within their pale walls, and that was before Liz began to massage her breasts causing ripples throughout the swollen mounds. Ryan felt warm, contained as he was against her body with close to another person on top of him, as Liz began kneading her breasts he couldn't help the pleasure as it welled up inside of his groin.

Liz knew she was beyond the alphabet now in sizes. Her breasts dominated her vision, and she could barely even see her nipples let alone reach them. If she didn't feel Ryan's huge cock explode within her cavernous cleavage she would have sworn he was lost in there. As it was, even at his size she couldn't see any of his cum leave her chest, she only felt its delivery into her cleavage. Grinning, she sat up in the chair, and felt Ryan slide down until he must have been standing because she could just see his head over her breasts. They rested like two huge beach balls against her thighs and legs covering her entire torso. "Well, did you enjoy it Ry?"

"Yeah, oh, yeah." Ryan gasped still trying to comprehend the size of the tits in front of him. It had been a long time since he'd seen them that big.

"Well, maybe you'll get to see more when I'm done with my cards," Jamie grinned as two cards appeared in front of her. "Well, karma was bound to come back your way eventually Kate." Jamie sighed revealing her "Grow the Player's breasts on the right by 1.5x" card and "Grow the Player's muscles on the right by 1.5x" card. Kate moaned a little as her body tensed up revealing a body that was second in definition only to Jamie's own. But her hands were more focused on the return of her DD-cup breasts.

"And of course, I get a lame card." Jill said showing everyone her "Shrink Butt 1.5x" card and sighed as her butt dwindled with the exhale of her breath.