A Gift of Hydration Pt. 03

Story Info
A new bond, piercings, and thirst amid the ruins.
2.2k words
4.17
2.4k
2
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 02/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

( All characters engaging in BDSM, fetish, or sexual activity of any kind are 18 years of age or older when engaging in such actions.)

( It is highly recommended to read at least Pt. 01 before reading any subsequent parts of this story, but for those who prefer to just jump in, below is one key informative paragraph taken from Pt. 01 -

Everyone appears female. Everyone has breasts. Everyone is groomed to the same feminine norms. Our voices are feminine. Society and culture are female dominated. The only way to distinguish between a true female with XX chromosomes and someone with XY chromosomes is by genitalia. Those with XY possess a small, barely functional penis, never developed, suppressed by levels of estrogen in the environment, and in diet. Limited sperm, capable of impregnation are produced by these fem-males, but actual ejaculation is very rare, and penis size is not sufficient to penetrate a female, even if an erection could be achieved and sustained. Sperm must be extracted by means other than traditional intercourse. )

Part 3.

Life continues.

A few weeks have passed since I was purchased at the slave auction.

Just as she said she would do, Mistress Sa'Sakara has directed a change to my daily routine. On workdays, I spend five hours at the archives engaged in transcription work. Once finished there, a ten minute walk brings me to the location of my next two hour commitment.

Today is no different, or so I believe.

With a gesture, I sweep my waist length jet black hair backward with both hands, over my shoulders, and then I knock gently upon the door to Sa'Selena's apartment. Sa'Selena is Mistress Sa'Sakara's colleague. I do not yet know the full nature of Sa'Selena's association with my Mistress - it is not my place to ask, but, naturally, I am curious. I'm here to tutor Sa'Crystal, Sa'Selena's daughter. Sa'Crystal is nineteen - a year older than me. She needs help with the goal of passing the colony math proficiency test, a thing which I have already accomplished. When I'm with Sa'Crystal, I feel... something, a lightness of heart? I think she feels it too. She and I have agreed that when in private together, we will simply use our names without societal designators. When alone, we are just Crystal and Michelle.

The door opens slightly and two sparkling blue eyes peer outward at me from within a tousled mass of long pink hair.

"Ys'Michelle! You're here," Sa'Crystal exclaims as she swings the door open fully. She looks to see whether anyone else is nearby.

She grabs my arm and proceeds to yank me inside.

"Yep, I am indeed," I laugh softly. "How are you today?" I reply warmly.

She hugs me and I hug her back, wincing a little though I try to conceal it.

"I'm good!" she replies, but she notices the wince.

"What is it?" she asks.

We're still standing close together. I open my robes a little and lean forward so that she can peer inside.

"Oh my god," she exclaims, "I mean, wow, that must hurt," she offers sympathetically.

"Though it is kind of hot... I mean... sorry," she trails off.

"It's ok," I respond with a wry grin, "I'm glad you approve."

I think back to yesterday evening when Mistress took me to a salon which she favors. Once there, she instructed the artisan on duty to pierce both of my nipples with the same type of ring that I wear through my septum to denote my nature as Ys'. The nipple rings, though black instead of white, are, otherwise, simply slightly smaller versions of my septum ring, with the same expectation of permanency once latched. Mistress then selected a matching metallic black decorative chain of moderate weight and thickness to be connected between the newly placed rings.

"It will hurt for a while, but in time you will thank me," she had said.

Whether I am idle or in motion, the weight of the chain as it droops between my tits causes near constant stimulation to my painfully throbbing nipples.

I close my robes.

"Um, so... Crystal," I begin, "Percentages and how to solve for x using cross multiplication - you ready?" I ask playfully?

"Ugh, yeah," she grumbles.

She's smiling though, as she leads me to the upper level of her mother's apartment.

*****

It's near the end of our two hour tutoring session. Crystal and I are sitting side by side at her study table. Our knees touch, and we both turn to look at each other at the same moment. There is something electrifying in the contact, even through the cloth of our robes - there is for me at least. It is new, and exciting.

Crystal moves her left hand a little until her fingertips brush against the pinky finger of my right hand.

I search her eyes.

The moment ends as quickly as it began when we hear voices coming from below us. There's more than one voice though - it's Crystal's mother, and someone else whose voice neither of us recognizes.

"CMC colony...... no contact... over a thousand years. We... to expect..." the unrecognized voice trails off.

"I understand," we hear Sa'Selena respond.

"We'll discuss it at the next full Council session. Meanwhile, I will establish some additional security at the surface access points," she finishes.

Crystal and I look at each other and shrug. Now that we are actively listening, we hear the door open and close as the unknown woman departs.

"Crystal, Ys'Michelle, come down here please," Sa'Selena shouts up to us.

We head downstairs. Crystal leads the way with me close behind her.

"Hi Mom," Crystal greets her mother.

"Good afternoon Sa'Selena," I offer respectfully.

Sa'Selena looks at us for a moment before speaking.

"Ys' Michelle, I know that you have just worked five days consecutively, but we need a little more from you. Your Mistress and I have agreed that you will be staying here overnight, tonight. You will also be assisting Crystal with some things for the next few days. I know that these would have been days when you had some time to rest, but I'm sure you don't mind."

"Crystal, it's grape harvest. You know that the grapes must be picked from the vine, carefully, by hand. The hydroponics setups can be fragile. You and Ys'Michelle will leave here early tomorrow morning when the lighting changes from night to daybreak, and report to the farms to help with the gathering."

She holds up her hand, admonishing us to remain silent - she isn't done speaking yet. She looks directly at her daughter before continuing.

"If you are going to help plan and manage the farms one day, you need to start at the bottom, just like I did in security... and you need your math certification," she chides.

Crystal and I glance at one another and then back to Sa'Selena.

"Um, yes Mom," Crystal responds.

I see Crystal bounce a little on the balls of her bare feet. I'm guessing that she's excited about me staying overnight.

"Good," Sa'Selena replies.

"One more thing," she says as she produces a small see-through package with some shiny things inside - the objects catch the light as she dangles it toward Crystal.

"Your first slave ownership bracelet and chain, along with a septum token, unique to you, to be used on Ys'Michelle as necessary. Sa'Sakara still owns Ys'Michelle, but this will give you some practice - I'm so proud of you sweetie," she says, smiling at Crystal.

"Now, you two, help me prepare this dinner... Oh, and Crystal, it will be your responsibility to provide hydration to Ys'Michelle. I'm fairly certain that you have not done this before. Will it be a problem?" Sa'Selena asks.

Crystal blushes, "No mother, I'll do it," she responds.

*****

We're upstairs in Crystal's bedroom - both of us are on the floor. Crystal leans back against a big fluffy pillow braced by the bed behind her. She wears a cream colored camisole nightie which ends about mid-thigh. Her slender legs are extended toward me. Her toe nails are painted a pretty pink to match the color of her hair. I'm snuggled into a nest of blankets and pillows staged against the wall opposite her bed. I'm wearing pale green tap pants, on loan from Crystal, but nothing up top - my newly pierced nipples are happy to not have something rubbing against them for a little while, though the weight of the chain still provides a constant reminder of its presence. My legs are stretched out too - Crystal and I could touch our feet together if we wished.

We're chatting about this and that, delaying what we both know we need to do, soon. I'm thirsty, and Crystal knows it. I believe that she wants to embrace her responsibility - she is just a bit skittish about actually doing it.

"So, you're saying that we can survive on the surface, for a while anyway?" Crystal asks me.

"Well, it's like, back before the cataclysm, when Earth had oceans, being at an altitude of about 3.7 kilometers(12,000 ft) above sea level. It's cold, dry, and the air is thin. You won't explode like in some of those old stories about people in outer space," I explain.

"How do you know so much?" Crystal asks.

"It's just stuff I learn, doing my transcription work at the archives," I reply.

Crystal moves her right foot a little such that her toes touch against my ankle.

"So, are you ready to do this?" she asks softly.

"I do need it - I'm sorry if..." I begin to say.

Crystal scoots over suddenly and places a finger against my lips, "SHhh, it's OK, I know..." she whispers.

"There's something between us. I think you feel it too. I don't know how or where it might go... but I will be happy to let you drink from me," she whispers.

"But," she grins, "If I show you mine, you show me yours."

"You know that I must obey whatever you tell me to do, right? I'm Ys' and you are Sa'," I whisper.

"Yes, I know, but I don't want to boss you around and give you directions. I want you to do it because you want to, and because you know that I want you to... does that make sense?" she asks.

I nod in agreement.

"Alright, let's try this," Crystal says.

"I don't want to use the HR room unless we have to. It's more comfortable, here, where we are. If you lie down flat, I can squat over you and..." she says.

Crystal guides me somewhat into position, where she wants me to be - prone upon the floor between her bed and my nest of blankets. Next, she positions herself such that she is squatting just above my slender neck. She watches me as she braces the palms of her hands against the floor at each side of my face. Some of my waist length hair is pinned between her fingers and the floor. She isn't wearing any panties beneath the nightie.

I see a little bit of light brown-blond hair on her mound and around her vagina before looking upward to find her gaze.

Crystal scoots forward, just a little, until her sex is almost directly over my mouth, and then, while still bracing with her right hand, she reaches between her legs with her left hand to spread her inner lips apart, exposing her pee hole.

"Are you ready?" she whispers down to me.

She sounds vulnerable - I think, whatever I feel for her just became more intense.

"Yes, when you are," I whisper in return.

It's quiet as seconds tick away, and then it happens - her warm golden spray erupts. To Crystal's credit, most goes into my mouth. A little splashes on my nose and my right cheek but she quickly adjusts her aim, and focuses her jet fully into my mouth and throat. I drink from her. I swallow as quickly as I can. She tries her best to control her stream so that I can keep up. After some time, her release slows to a trickle and then ends with a few final droplets which fall upon my lower lip.

With the act completed, she creeps over to my pile of blankets, pulling me along behind her.

"Thanks," I say softly.

"Mmmmhm," she replies.

"My turn now though," she says as she draws a line with her fingertip from my belly button down to the edge of the tap pants I'm wearing - her tap pants.

She sits up and starts to pull at the upper edge of the pants.

I lift my rounded hips and bottom up to help her. I pull my small feet free just as Crystal pulls the pants from around my ankles and tosses them aside.

She looks unabashedly at my small undeveloped penis.

"It's cute," she grins, "I haven't seen one up close before."

She lays back down beside me.

Her fingers play along my belly, moving lower.

"Can I?" she asks softly.

"Yes," I whisper.

It is a long while until we sleep.