All Comments on 'A Girl’s Magical Book'

by Vaperaz86

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 month ago

Since Toby was magically turned into a female, I suppose this wasn't technically a gay story unless there's going to be future chapters where he starts craving cock. But this was however, a hot and very imaginative story that was well written. Nice job!

walt555walt555about 1 month ago

Weird way to end but I liked the rest. Hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This has potential.

Hoping though that it won’t involve cheating more than necessary(that it is compulsive to both our MC and the target) but I kinda hope he will have sex with a lot of guys around school(workers, students, faculty) and back home when he gets on break(fingers crossed for dilfs and bears).

I wonder what the book will likely offer so Toby makes a deal with it and doesn’t try destroying it.

Any way this story may go could be interesting(except for BDSM fixation) with how Toby will proceed.

FreakSlaveFreakSlaveabout 1 month ago

And, as a girl, when he(she) goes home for break, she gets it on with her father, brother, and absolutely... her (his) own mother and sister... (none of whom knwho "she" really is... and, with him embracing his new ability to change into "her" at will to suck cock, get f'd... and yes, even to eat pussy and get his pussy eaten by other girls...

FreakSlaveFreakSlaveabout 1 month ago

I am 61 and have long had a fantasy of being able to become a female at will, each time being able to dictate how old (or young) I will be, what I will look like and how I will be dressed. As a female, I have sex with my Dad, brothers, sisters, other relatives and friends both male or female... oh... and let's not forget, last but certainly not least, my own beautiful wife (who also loves females)...

milfreader69milfreader69about 1 month ago

Please please make this into a series! It was so hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous