A Good Lesson

Story Info
A unexpected student ready to learn her lesson.
1.4k words
4.28
8.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Parlim
Parlim
4 Followers

"- Available tomorrow at 4pm for a two-hour lesson?"

After posting ads all over the place offering French lessons, I'd finally received this text message. I don't usually respond to this kind of solicitation without a polite greeting or contact details. But it was already the end of the month and I was almost out of money. As the conversation progressed, I eventually learned that the person requesting my services lived in the capital's up-and-coming neighborhoods, and that her name was Jane. Probably a shallow student who didn't spare any expense and wanted to get a good grade to please Dad. He'd be sure to offer her a vacation in Mykonos as a reward for her hard work.

When I arrived at the indicated place, I saw at once that I hadn't been mistaken about this girl's social background. She lived in an old mansion; behind the front door was an elegant red carpet leading up to the upper floors.

At the door, I was greeted by an ordinary housekeeper. She seated me while she went to fetch "Miss". After ten minutes, I began to grow impatient. She must be quite a person, I thought, bringing me in overnight and making me wait in the hallway. Finally, the employee returned and beckoned me to follow her. At the end of a long corridor, she beckoned me into a bright office.

It wasn't a student facing me, but a beautiful woman of about forty. She was sitting behind a desk. Her blond hair was tied back in a ponytail, and with emerald-green eyes, she stared at her computer screen, typing with her perfectly manicured hands. Without a glance, she motioned for me to sit down on the desk in the corner of the room. The employee left us alone, closing the door behind her.

"- Just a moment, I'm finishing an e-mail. - Take your time," I said annoyed. But she didn't even notice the irony in my voice.

She sat down and explained why she had come. With a bright smile, she explained that she had a business appointment in Paris next week and needed to practice her French a little, to do some grammar exercises. We set to work.

Sitting next to me, I could observe the details of her face. She had a fine nose and was wearing a very bright lipstick. As my gaze wandered, I couldn't help but let my eyes drift. Her white blouse molded a firm, full bust. The first open buttons revealed her cleavage and tanned skin. Leaning into her exercise, it seemed she could see me watching her out of the corner of my eye. I pretended to look away. The coldness she had shown at first was gradually fading. She was very smiley and tactile. At the end of each exercise, she'd put her hand on mine to let me know she'd finished. As I corrected her exercises, I could see her absent-mindedly sucking on the end of her pencil. She would smile at me as she obediently wrote down my explanations. Twisting her hair, she looked like a diligent young student.

A few discreet knocks on the door interrupted my reverie.

"- Come in!"

It was the maid bringing in a tray laden with drinks and pastries. She placed it on the corner of the table and disappeared as quickly as she had come.

"- I can't do without it," she said, as if to apologize. With a greedy eye she scanned the tray and took a small cake. With a gesture, she invited me to help myself. As she insisted, I took a glass of lemonade as my throat was very dry. I could see that she was staring at me with her cat-like eyes as she sipped her drink, and a few drops beaded at the corners of her lips. She quickly ran her tongue over it and was about to say something when a voice in the next room rang out.

Her expression changed dramatically and her face turned cold again.

"- Is something wrong?" - Nothing's wrong... It's just my asshole husband talking too loud on the phone."

I wasn't sure what to say. She continued

"- I can't stand his voice since I found out he cheated on me. - I'm sorry," I said awkwardly.

Her eyes were lost in mine and after a few seconds she laughed.

"- What is it?"

She hesitated for a moment, then said:

"- I was just thinking that it would be a nice lesson for him if I let myself get fucked 1 meter away from him."

My throat was drier than ever. I was not indifferent to the idea of fucking her on that desk. I could feel my sex straining in my tight pants. I tried awkwardly to conceal my discomfort but she noticed with a quick, surprised glance.

"- Am I making that much of an impression on you?" she asked.

My heart was pounding in my chest.

As I tried to stammer out an answer, she stroked my leg, staring at me with her eyes. We both saw my erection trying to free itself from its prison. Her hand moved slowly up my crotch to the bulge in my cock. She gently approached me and held out her lips. I kissed her gently at first, then with increasing ardor. I moved down to her neck and ran my mouth over it. She moaned as I took her breast in my hand and squeezed it. As I began to unbutton her blouse, she took my hand, rested it on my leg and with feline grace came to curl up on my knees, between my legs. Slowly, she opened my fly and unbuttoned my pants. Gently tugging at my shorts, she revealed my outstretched cock. She took hold of it and looked at it with the same greed she'd had for pastries.

I held my breath. In the next office, the husband seemed to be having a lively discussion. He seemed to be going back and forth, and at times it seemed as if he was in the same room.

She then took me in her mouth. I could feel her expert tongue running along my sex as she stared at me with her beautiful green eyes. It was just her and me. She would only stop sucking me to take my balls in her mouth while continuing to caress me. When she took me again, I was on the verge of cumming in her eager mouth. She seemed to take real pleasure in this treat.

I straightened up and unbuttoned her blouse to unhook her bra. I took her heavy breasts in my hands. She straightened up and sat down on the desk. With my fingertips I played with her hardened nipples. I pulled gently, then harder and harder, as she seemed to enjoy this.

I slid her panties to the floor and hiked up her skirt. Her pussy was completely shaved. With my hand, I began to caress her and realized that she was already soaking wet. This drove me mad, so I got down on my knees and licked her sex hungrily. Looking up, I saw her gaze drift away as she stroked my hair.

Unable to take it anymore, I stood up on my legs and tried to enter her. She held me back with one hand and said in the hollow of my ear:

"- No, I want you to take me from behind, like a bitch."

She turned around, ready to welcome me in her, and I had no trouble taking her. She let out a little cry, which she immediately held back by putting a hand in front of her mouth. In the next room, the husband was silent. This made me redouble my efforts and I began to accelerate my movements to make her scream. She held her ground until I grabbed her ponytail and pulled. She then turned a pleading gaze towards me and took my other hand to place it over her mouth. With hers, she caressed her clitoris. And after a few moments, I felt her jerk as she let out a high-pitched sound.

When she finished, I stopped. There's no way her husband couldn't have heard that scream. I sat back in the chair, panting. She turned around with a puzzled expression. With a nod, I let her know why I had stopped. She smiled at me and knelt down in front of me. Carelessly, she took my warm cock in her mouth. She had no trouble making me come. When she'd finished, she raised her head and I saw a few drops of semen in the corner of her mouth. My gaze fell on it and as I made a move to wipe it away, she ran a quick flick of her tongue over it with a mischievous air.

"- Thank you for this beautiful lesson," she said, letting me go."

Parlim
Parlim
4 Followers