All Comments on 'A Good Marriage Ch. 06'

by jomar

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago

Wait for it! By chapter 7 or 8 he will be sucking cock while she eats pussy. Then he will get fucked up the arse and she will fuck anyone and anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So far so good

Excellent story

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
A story of two people in love

Sharing their sensuality. All good stuff. I love it!

DeckviewDeckviewover 14 years ago
What could be better

Than two people in love sharing how to pleasure one another!

The idiot below rates the story on what he believes will happen in the future rather than on the content to date. Poor soul can't deal with the events of today.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Though they're using the past

they are still enshrined by fidelity.I hope he's still able to enjoy her without having to resort to her promiscuous history. And be careful, push things too far, the past will come flooding in and the walls come tumbling down. Her faithfulness to him is paramount...Mancelt.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
He's lucky that she has the patience to teach him

It looks like she is training him to be her perfect all around lover. She is teaching him how she likes to be loved, where a lot of women just take whatever their man wants to give them, and complain that he doesn't do it right. Good story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
so hot!

keep it up :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Honestly

The couple doesn't seem as connected now. Not like they were in the first few chapters. Too much sex and not enough emotional stuff I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well written and thought out. Great progression by a great teacher

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

A whore by any definition.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

awesome and she slyly slipped in about she will eat a pussy while he sucks a cock right next to her. LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjomar@jomar
Many moons ago a story took shape and begged to be born. However, the characters took control and the story made a completely unexpected and surprising crossdressing turn...and I went with it. Readers enjoyed it so I did some lather, rinse repeat on the theme and they seemed t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES