All Comments on 'A Hand Overplayed Ch. 05'

by RemingtonBradley

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 5 years ago
Now the tides can turn

He is enthralled by her. Maybe she can start to make him need her and turn things around?

RemingtonBradleyRemingtonBradleyalmost 5 years agoAuthor
@ellenora35

He does seem intoxicated by her doesn't he? =)

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment, very much appreciate it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good

This is a seriously great story and it’s driving me up the wall in a good way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Very anxious for the next chapter. I'm an avid reader and only recently discovered this site. This series is one of the first I've read and I'm very pleased. It goes beyond just the desire to be controlled. No matter how much control one thinks they have, the heart is irrepressible. As one is reading this, you can almost feel so much more growing between Brittany and Lance. As many times as you mention Lance training and then selling off, it leaves one not only thinking but hoping this time will be different. In such short chapters, one really feels as though you know both beyond just the words. It's amazing how, "you will be my whore forever" can melt one's heart. Well written. Enjoyable read. Thank you.

RemingtonBradleyRemingtonBradleyalmost 5 years agoAuthor
@ Anon

Thank you, I appreciate the compliment. =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Change of direction?

Like many women I love a dominant man in the bedroom. Thank god this is just a fantasy although I’m relieved that I can’t take it seriously even as a story. If I did I’d really fucking angry he comes across as a sociopath with delusions of grandeur.

He’s casually thinking through his plans to use and abuse her body, for him it’s a fact not a turn of phrase between lovers. Then he’s planning ahead to “break her mind” so that she will understand that she has “no control over her own body“. In and of itself it’s a bizarre statement, in today’s society women are already in that position. There’s a perception of self determination but it’s an illusion because when it comes to something that really matter a woman does not have control over her own body. In some countries and including many US states it’s illegal to get an abortion even if the woman is a victim of incest, rape or abuse.

I know abortion is a delicate subject for many with debate over when life starts, rights of the foetus, rights of the father. In my opinion all should have equal weighting before an abortion is approved/not. I don’t think it should be casual birth control but to be forced to carry to term (average 40 weeks/9 months) a child that has come into being because the mother was was forced or abused in some way? It’s monstrous.

The terminology you’re using, whore, slut etc it’s so cliched it’s painful. I already covered it in a reply on an earlier chapter. Sorry I forgot to sign it it was I think I labelled it as: “interesting reply”

“Keep a whore wet, easy to do” - it’s as though your guy doesn’t see men and women but instead men and whores. I bet that could make family get togethers awkward 😉 There’s not a chance in hell that she’s a whore, it’s not like she’s going to get paid.

Handsome Dom - so he’s modest as well as delusional because he isn’t a Dom, he’s an abuser involved in human trafficking and there is no way of prettying that up.

Every method he’s mentioned except one - multiple orgasms, can be used to condition men into becoming sex slaves too. That’s only because men need a (variable) period of recovery time in between orgasms. Forced orgasms can be very painful.

Over 200 blows from a paddle? It would be a very rare woman who could take that first time out. Now obviously she is going to be a painslut because that’s the way you’ve written her. You've confused the issue because the physiological results don’t match the actions. If she was a pain slut she wouldn’t have been screaming that long close to the end because she would likely have been in sub space. So instead she’s in extreme pain, if that were the case it’s unlikely she would be wet. Later when trying to cope with what she’s going through after he leaves it would be a fucking miracle if her mind wasn’t starting to shatter.

Like others have mentioned it would probably take longer than a day for her to get to undying devotion. She would be in survival mode, cooperating and hoping to get away somehow. All of that depends on the individual and motivation, for a start off can they function in captivity? A lot of people can’t or won’t let themselves stay confined. It can be as simple as the mind breaking leaving them unable to function or as tough and extreme as them opting to commit suicide. Even then the suicide can either be from despair or as a deliberate fuck you. Of course there’s always the option that she’s submitting because she’s had the guilt associated with free will removed.

On a personal level to me the issue of consent is essential, I was a victim of child sexual abuse suffice to say I’m grateful I didn’t end up as frigid. Definitely not looking for sympathy, shit happens. I find a lot of non con/ reluctance stories are incredibly sexy, again on a personal level a lot of my healing came via BDSM with my husband. The illusion of no control with a partner who knows and respects my hard limits and safe word but knows when to push boundaries, means he won’t do what I might expect but neither would I be screaming so hard for 10 minutes that I could barely speak. THAT right there is BDSM. So if this was a consensual scene I’d have my hand in my pants like lots of others because on that remit it’s smoking hot. I admit the story does make me a little horny but it’s coming across more as a horror story. So awesome writing because it’s making readers react. I unfortunately have a tendency to look at things too hard a second guess everything.

Tess (ps sorry I didn’t realise how much I wrote)

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67almost 5 years ago
Continue please

I love it. Just needs a few more chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous