A Happy Deal for Home Ch. 03

Story Info
Hotwife finally gets her way.
1.3k words
3.84
12.5k
17
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I arrived home Mike was already there. I opened the door and jumped in to his arms. I told him how much I loved him and then I told him about Marcus. As I told him I could feel his dick growing hard. We both agreed to have a few drinks to process everything. I assured him I had no feelings for Marcus other than pure sexual lust, and that I'd never do anything again if he didn't want me to.

We were sitting on our living room couch. As soon as I told him all of this he put his drink down and got on his knees and under my dress. I spread my legs and he went down on my hard. His tongue flicked all around my clit and when my hand pushed his head toward me he even entered my pussy with his tongue. I can't describe how amazing it felt after having Marcus and his thickness inside of me. I came in only a few minutes. Laying there, panting, I said "ok, now it's your turn...". But when I looked down he was holding cum in his hand. He had masturbated while eating me out and I hadn't realized it. I felt relieved, because I was sore from Marcus. We then took showers and got the kids and had dinner as if nothing out of the ordinary happened.

The next few weeks were a mix of emotions but Mike seemed to be completely fine. He wanted to be sure I had no other feelings for Marcus and I assured him of this a few times. Then one night I asked him if I could quit my job. We poured over our finances and went through all the details in the following days. And finally, as we lay together in bed, I reached over and started to stroke his dick under his boxers.

"So? Have you decided yet?" I asked.

"Yes and I think we can do it. I do have one tiny request though." And he smiled.

"Oooh? And what would that be?" I stroked him faster.

"Maybe some more lunch dates with Marcus?"

"Mmmm I thought you'd never ask!"

I got up and took my top off. "Suck on my tits please." He started sucking on my nipples as I played with my clit. I held his head and rubbed my fingers through his hair. "No jerk your little dick for me, ok?" He did it and I could feel myself getting closer to a climax as I pictured bending over for Marcus, exposing my pussy and ass to him. I started rubbing harder and I moaned out loud "Marcus!" And came hard as Mike was still sucking on my nipples. He then came too and I felt his cum on my legs. He cleaned up and we hugged. We both fell asleep holding each other. I decided I would give my resignation the following day and talk to Marcus about meeting up occasionally.

All went to plan. My manager was not happy to see me leave, but he knew it was something I had wanted for a long time. That same day I joined a new gym and I even purchased a scheduling app to plan my new work-free days. I was giddy with excitement. I emailed Marcus to give him the news. I wrote "don't worry, we'll still meet up :) how about lunch today?" He replied "how about drinks after work instead? To celebrate!" I said yes, of course.

I went home early before meeting Marcus. I showered and put my work outfit back on. Tight black pants that made my ass look great, and a white satin blouse. But this time I left the top button undone. I texted a picture to Mike and told him about the plan for drinks. He said he'd pick up the kids and to have fun. "I hope I can hear about this tonight!" I replied "of course, who else will lick me after? :) "

I texted Marcus and asked him where to meet. I was a little surprised when he suggested we just have a few drinks at his apartment. I trusted him but I wondered if that felt too intimate. I decided to go and if it felt like he wanted something more than casual sex I'd end everything.

Once I got to his apartment he poured me some wine and we talked about everything: my job, my husband, and this "fling" he and I had. I could tell he felt very relieved when I told him that Mike knew everything (and, in fact, supported it). Fortunately for me, it was also clear that Marcus wanted nothing more than casual sex every now and then.

"Can I ask you a question? You and Mike seem happy. Why don't you just have sex with only him?"

"It's a good question," I said as I set down my wine. I unbuttoned the lower part of my blouse exposing my breasts. My nipples were hard. "I love him but not the sex. I need something 'extra' for that." I could see his dick growing large in his pants and my pussy immediately reacted by soaking my underwear. I brought my hands up and moved closer to him on the couch. My hand started to unbutton his pants. "Do you understand what I'm saying?" He nodded.

I took his big black cock out and stroked it. My small hand barely wrapped around it. It was a completely 180 from Mikes smaller dick. This felt like a man's cock. I slowly brought my face down and let Marcus push up on his hips, entering my mouth. He moaned as I wrapped my lips around it and moved my mouth up and down. I wanted him inside of me so badly. I lifted my head and swung my leg around his waste so that I was saddling him on his couch. My shoes still on. He grabbed me and lifted me up and placed me right on top of his cock. I quickly moved my thong to the side and he entered me. It almost hurt it was so big but after only a few moments I moved up and down on him and it started to feel like heaven.

I closed my eyes and started riding faster. I couldn't believe how high I could lift my ass and his cock was STILL inside of me. He grabbed my tits and started sucking on them. I moaned so loudly as I could feel my orgasm creeping up. I began to rub my slit vigorously and started riding him even faster. "Oh fuuuck I'm going to cum!" I nearly screamed and came so hard I thought I might pass out. He flipped me onto his back and pounded into me for a few seconds and then pulled out and grabbed his cock and I watched as endless streams of his cum spring out all over my thong and stomach. We both had to catch our breath.

I was disappointed when I got him because I just wanted to give Mike his delicious surprise but the kids were eating dinner and we had some things to do. I told Mike I was going to shower and change. I could tell he was disappointed. "Don't worry," I said. "I have something for you. Go upstairs to the bathroom after I've showered."

When he got up there he found my black thong I had been wearing and a note that said "sorry we can't be together right now, but here is my cum soaked thong. Smell how wet I was with Marcus and jerk yourself." He came back down a few minutes later with a smile and told me he loved me. I'd never seen him so content.

The next few months I would start to adapt to my new work-free life, and my mini adventures with Marcus would be exactly what I needed.