A Happy Deal for Home Ch. 04

Story Info
New “deal” continues.
960 words
2.7
6.3k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next six months were interesting. I was adjusting to not working and also navigating this new situation with Marcus, and waves of mixed emotions. Yet, after awhile Mike and I settled into a very nice routine. I saw Marcus only once a month. It was extremely discreet and aside from a few intense kisses when he fucked me, I felt free of any emotional attachment. This allowed me to continue with my family and home life without a hitch. And except for a few texts telling Mike how things went, we didn't talk about it - there was no reason to.

And, to my surprise, Mike and I grew closer. We cuddled more often, which we never used to do, and we talked more about how we felt about each other and parenting, and many other things. We also settled into a nice sexual routine that didn't need any intercourse - only small bits of teasing and occasional touching. I found that a once a week "session" worked perfectly. He didn't get frustrated and he didn't expect too much from me.

The sexual time with him - the "sessions" we started calling them -- were easy, but also where I gained new control over decisions that he typically made, especially since he was our sole income earner. For the most part I actually enjoyed having him control the budget and major decisions that impacted our finances. But when there were things I wanted and he said no, I could always get my way during the sessions.

We had our sessions when the kids were not home, naturally, although occasionally if I needed something urgent I would meet him some place private like our guest room. Sometimes I would dress sexy on the day I knew we'd be having a session. It almost always entailed him stroking his own dick, but I would let him suck on my nipples or sometimes I would stroke him for a short time. I'm not a "dirty talker" so usually I would tell him matter of factly about a previous encounter with Marcus, or I would matter of factly tell him about a decision I wanted a "yes" on.

This is how it played out last week, when I had really wanted us to take a family trip to my brothers house in California and he felt between flights, hotels, and food it wasn't worth the money. Normally we might just talk through it and compromise, and often I would come see his side of things and agree with him. But this time I really wanted to go and he was very much against it.

I had told him the night before our session to come home early from work. When he arrived I was cleaning the kitchen and wearing a very short skirt and no underwear. My tits were very exposed.

"Ready?" I asked with a smile. He chuckled and we went up to our room. He took off his clothes and before we crawled onto the bed I let him stare at me and lift my skirt. His hands were all on my tits and then he felt my shaved pussy. I could see his little dick getting hard so we moved onto the bed. I wrapped my hand around his dick just for a few moments.

"Stroke yourself" I said. Or rather ordered. He began to suck on my nipples, which was our most common session.

"Mmm that feels good," I said. I stared at the ceiling as he sucked and jerked. "I know you aren't keen on doing this Cali trip to see Bobby but I really, really want to go." He kept going. He knew not to reply because I wasn't looking to have a conversation. I paused for awhile.

"I really think we should go. I know it's expensive but for all the other reasons I mentioned yesterday I want this trip." I paused again.

"It would make me really happy. When I'm happy I like to have more sessions with you. I like letting you lay here with me. " I paused again with silence and I could tell with his moans he was getting close to finishing.

"I'll help figure out how we can maybe make the trip but I think we are going. Is your little dick close to finishing?" Yes he said quietly and I suddenly felt his cum on my leg. He cleaned up and I put on more comfortable clothes and we went back to our daily routines. Later that night, he said as we ate dinner:

"I redid the numbers and I actually think if we change the timing of our trip by a few days we could pull it off." I smiled and we then started talking logistics. That was a major decision I wanted a "yes" on, but I sometimes used the sessions smaller things, like a new bedroom set, or money for a night away with my girlfriends. I knew it turned him on but I also never abused the power.

Aside from that, I always allowed him to go down on me after seeing Marcus. His tongue on my clit right after is a feeling that is hard to describe and he typically could cum while striking himself within minutes during these moments. It was a win/win for both of us. We didn't have sex - or at least we hadn't in the last six months - and he seemed perfectly content with that. I think it might be a small penis kind of thing. Marcus had stretched my pussy anyway, so it was even harder to feel Mike inside of me and I think he noticed too. I think we understood that his hand was best.