A Hot Milf and Her Timid Husband Ch. 06

Story Info
Mrs Brown, top milf in town, becomes a hooker.
2.7k words
4.3
9.5k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 04/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Kurt," Blue called to his friend one afternoon at the slums. The two guys were counting money made from the fresh sales pimping their hookers the previous night.

"Yeah?" Kurt lazily answered.

"You wanna call that rich old lady Mrs Brown? Our sales are dwindling and I'm sure she will 'gladly' help us."

Kurt agreed. Although pimp sales were still good, they surely could yet make more. And it's true what Blue said. It was 10% less than it was last week.

"Yeah, ring her up. Better yet ring her silly husband."

The couple who were on their 50s came as fast as they could, afraid that any delay would cause the boys to get angry. They seemed to be from the office, as both were fully clothed in office wear.

Mrs Brown was wearing a black knee length skirt, with a matching black expensive business suit. Her enormous chest strained against the tight suit, which was held tightly by a small button. She was also wearing a pair of heels which clicked loudly when she alighted from her Mercedes.

Mr Brown, also wearing a suit and tie, came up to the boys, looking frail and nervous.

"Please boys, pardon our lateness, you called us at a bad time. The traffic was bad and," he could not finish his sentence as Kurt just whisked him aside and walked up to the man's wife.

"Wow, business lady huh," he scooped Mrs Brown's giant boobs as if he owned it, and squeezed it even more. Mrs Brown was too afraid to move and just stood outside the whorehouse, letting the boy less than half her age to fondle her repeatedly.

Kurt easily pulled her business suit up to her crotch, and inserted his finger roughly into her panties.

"Uhh," Mrs Brown let our a gasp, but otherwise offers no resistance at all. She looked straight into her husband, nodding a little to say she was alright and could handle it.

Kurt explained in a firm scary tone, while his fingers probed deep into her pussy, "We planned to pimp you again for a couple of days in this whore house, and once we get the amount we want, we'll let you go."

This got the couple visibly upset but they already know their status and place. Mrs Brown was Kurt's property and the couple knew better than to make him angry.

They just hoped Kurt and his friends would tire one day and leave them alone. Moving house certainly wasn't an option as the slum boys had all the hot sexual videos of Mrs Brown having sex with countless men. And it wasn't like Kurt allowed them to, anyway.

"W-when am I suppose to s-start?" the worried wife asked.

Kurt's dirty fingers, which was just inside of her pussy, now began to probe her lips and mouth. She instantly knew he wanted her to open her mouth to taste it, and that was exactly what she did. The boys smiled, happy knowing how much they owned this couple. Kurt's fingers immediately began to probe her molars and tongue.

"Well darling, since you seemed so eager to start, we'll make it now," Blue laughed.

It was nearing lunchtime in the afternoon, and sometimes people from the city do come by to have a quick fix.

"Hey asshole," Kurt called to the upset husband. "You can scurry off now, you can come by to pick her up once it's all over."

"Can I please at least hug m-my wife?" he stammered.

"Yeah yeah..you have five minutes," they boys replied, entering the whorehouse to get it prepared. The couple was thankful and thanked Kurt and Blue for their 'kindness'.

"Oh my love!" Mrs Brown exclaimed, hugging her husband. "When will our nightmare be over?". They both cried in each others' arms, knowing they were helpless against the tough slum boys.

After some further hugging and kissing, Mrs Brown reluctantly walked into the house, while her husband drove away.

She saw the skirt she had to wear, and buried her face in her hands...

Within minutes, she began work. Still wearing her prim and tight black business suit, she had to put on an extremely short mini skirt that was only about 20cm in length. Needless to say, it wasn't enough to cover her exposed pussy and anyone could see strands of pussy hair underneath even when she was standing. Her panties had already been taken by the boys to who knows where.

The small afternoon crowd came, and the men was expecting the usual boring young call girls when suddenly Mrs Brown walked up to the centre, and with a flirtatious stance that she was forced to do, beckoned them in. She even flashed her exposed pussy to the men, as if selling her cunt and her ass like a common whore. They never saw her before, and became excited at the newest addition to the whore house.

The men flocked to the tall, leggy, 50 year old blonde and no one went to the other hookers, irking them. Mrs Brown lost all dignity as she served the horny customers one by one, while Kurt gave only 15 mins for each.

Kurt and Blue took the money and charged hundred dollars for her cunt, and 150 for her ass. Mrs Brown was not even allowed to remove her business suit and the mini skirt, and they simply pushed the top up and the skirt out of the way to have access to her tits, cunt, and ass.

She thought she could be humiliated no more until five fraternity brothers wanted her at once and Kurt cut them a deal of $500 dollars.

The first one lay on his back with his cock sticking straight up and Mrs Brown mounted him. She was then pushed over as he held her enormous tits while a second one pushed her skirt over her ass and plunged his cock deep into her ass. She did not mind the ass-fucking anymore because it had been used so much, but the experience of two cocks at the same time made her groan with pain.

Impaled in her ass and cunt, the third now shoved his cock into her mouth while her hands were wrapped around the two cocks left.

Once in place, they began to fuck the wife and mother in rhythm making her body bounce from side to side as her ass, cunt, and mouth were pounded and she tried to jack-off the two on each side. As the one in her ass announced he was cumming, the others joined in and soon Mrs Brown felt their seeds in her throat, deep in her intestines, and her cunt.

The two with the hand-jobs just sprayed the sides of her expensive suit. Her final humiliation was the photo of the experience Kurt took as they finished, before they removed their softening cocks from the milf's body.

Thankfully she was given a five hour break before she was to serve the night customers, and she used the time to take off her cum stained suit to shower in the whore house.

Once in the filthy shower room, Mrs Brown planned to have a quick wash of her body but eventually moved her fingers to her worn clit. Her body needed to relax and she so badly needed an intense orgasm to wipe away the mental picture of the men who basically raped her tonight.

Her index and middle fingers began to rhythmically move over the clit and slid into the folds of her pussy lips. She unconsciously slipped her middle finger into her pussy in an effort to remove the feeling of the cocks that had penetrated her for the past two hours.

Mrs Brown's hand began to move more rapidly as her body reacted to the stimulation of her fingers as well as her mind as it relived the degradation she suffered from Kurt and his friends. She remembered being fucked by them, and many more men afterwards. She could not believe that she was turned on by the events, but that did not matter at this point as she had to have an orgasm.

The raped mother and wife fucked herself faster and faster with her fingers, and she raised herself up onto her tiptoes to increase the tension in her body. Finally, her body erupted into orgasm and she let the feeling wash over her body until she was able to turn off the water to exit the shower.

Night came and although Mrs Brown was relieved not to wear her suit, she was taken aback when she realized she had to wear what looked like a white nurse costume. Well it looked like a nurse costume as there was a big red cross on it, but the design was anything but.

It was the kind that was sold in sex shops. Only two strips of elastic rubber covered her nipples, and she had to tie both ends of the strips around her neck. The strips continued downwards and opened up into a skirt, which was unsurprisingly way too short to cover her pussy which was still puffy due to the fucking earlier. The elastic rubber texture was shiny and squeaked irritatingly when she was trying to put it on. Finally after much huffing and puffing, Mrs Brown finally managed to get the costume on her sexy body. She was also given a six inch platform heels to wear, making her now like a tall amazonian milf hooker.

The first customer was a regular of the whorehouse age above 70, and Mrs Brown finished him off rather easily. She was worried he might have a heart attack given his age, but thankfully nothing happened. She heaved a sigh of relief, before she gasped when the second customer walked in. It was none other than Choi, her 18 year old asian neighbour's son.

"It's, it's you!" she said loudly, with her hand on her mouth. "How'd you even know I'm here?" she was close to hyperventilating.

The teenager had been stalking his hot neighbour for awhile now and was shocked on how much control the slum boys had over her. He had a weird fetish of spanking his neighbour, and he wanted to do it again.

"What are you going to do to me, Choi? Do your parents even know you're here?" Mrs Brown asked worriedly.

Choi took out a ball gag with holes to breathe, and a bright blue ping pong paddle. Mrs Brown, knowing she didn't have a choice, reluctantly allowed the boy to insert the ball into her mouth and strapped it tightly around her head.

"Bend over Mrs B," Choi called her, and with some great effort due to her huge breasts, she did just that.

Whack whack whack! the boy pounded her ass with the paddle gleefully, shaking her flesh each time he hit her. Mrs Brown moaned through her gag, wetting it, wondering how she could further endure the humiliation of being spanked by the neighbour's son.

"Suck me," the boy instructed, His words were short and simple and Mrs Brown thought if only he was a good boy, she would be happy to give him English lessons.

The helpless wife lowered herself on her hands and knees, her breasts hanging down from her body and red welts across her ass. She could see Choi removing his pants and smelly underwear.

Mrs Brown saw his tool spring straight out. She knew now he intended to rape her mouth. As she saw his erect cock she realized it was twice as big as her husband even though he was still young, and her humiliation turned to fear and she felt his hand on the back of her head.

" Choi perhaps you should think this over and - uumpphhh!!" Choi did not allow her to finish her sentence, instead roughly pushed his teenage cock while she was talking. Ever since he had puberty he was dreaming of his pretty neighbour's mouth and imagining cumming in it while masturbating on his bed.

"Swallow it ahhh," he mumbled loudly while shooting jets of cum into Mrs Brown's mouth. His cum was hot and strong, she thought. She swallowed it all and hung her head in shame while the boy hurriedly got dressed and left.

Most customers wanted her that night, and a queue formed. The other hookers were jealous and grumbled to themselves, but knew better than to bring it up to Kurt. Moreover, they all knew they weren't as hot as Mrs Brown, and just had to accept that fact.

Mr Brown came and asked Kurt whether he could meet his wife. Kurt told him he could, but he had to pay as other customers did and get in line. Mr Brown felt so humiliated having to pay to see his own wife, but he was very thankful and he kept thanking his wife's captors profusely.

Mr Brown paid up and his turn finally came. His wife had just satisfied a huge burly man in for forties, and as he walked past Mr Brown, the man gave him a pat and said "That sexy woman, I think i just tore her ass with my rod, but she's all your now buddy," not knowing he was actually talking to her husband. Mr Brown's heart dropped but he still managed a nervous smile and nodded his head.

Mrs Brown was panting and staring at the floor after her anal sex, and when she looked up she realised it was her husband and both embraced each other tightly. She cried loudly into his arms.

"Oh my god, oh my god," she kept repeating, kissing her beloved but silly husband. They spent the next 15 minutes kissing and hugging and saying oh my god before Blue called him out for the next customer to fuck the beautiful milf.

Unfortunately, the next customer, a young punk in his 20s, saw Mr Brown kissing goodbye to the stunning milf. He asked Kurt who was the old man and was turned on knowing it was her husband.

The punk said, "I'm going to fuck that whore, now! But, I want to watch her suck her old man's dick while I'm screwing her!"

Mr Brown's little cock got stiff hearing those words. Kurt agreed and let the his customer to enter the room. Mr Brown pulled down his pants around his ankles and his wife was shocked and disappointed when she saw his cock was rock hard.

Mrs Brown, now agitated after seeing her husband cock twitched excitedly, said to him, "You must like how your wife looks with another man's come all over her torn anus, don't you? Now that man there, wants to fuck me while I suck your dick, dear! Would you like that??"

Her husband didn't answer, but strangely, he got so horny. She got down on all fours and the punk stood behind her. Mr Brown kneeled in front of his own wife and the man behind her started fucking her immediately while she sucked on her husband's cock.

As the punk rammed deep into her cervix both heard him say, "Oh, yeah! What a pussy your lady has, old man! I can feel her squeezing my dick in there!" Mr Brown as gurgling from jealousy and making strange noises from his throat.

Mrs Brown was having a long, delicious orgasm as she got fucked from behind and sucked on her husband's cock at the same time. The punk shouted, "Oh! Man! I'm fucking cumming in this bitch!"

Mr Brown yelled, "No please noooooooo!" but he was also reaching his own climax, feeling his wife's thick lips around his small penis. Both then unloaded their sperm into poor Mrs Brown at the same time. While she was busy swallowing her husband's, the young man's spunk was spraying the walls of her gushing pussy!

More and more customers queued up as words got spread around about the new stunning blonde milf the whore house is offering. So much so that Kurt and his boys had to turn some away, telling them to come the next night. They easily made thousands of dollars, all thanks to the new top hooker Mrs Brown!