All Comments on 'A Love Story Pt. 02'

by cruiser5050

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

I have read the first two installments of this story. I still see no romance in this story. Not much in character development or story line other than he fucks her. May I suggest that if you want to get and keep your readers interest, get into your characters more. Show they have a connection and not just a hookup. Write on how they react to one another and explore each other. The sex will come, but the reader will wait for the build up and enjoy the trip there. That is my 2 cents. Thanks for your efforts and imagination.

cruiser5050cruiser5050over 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Mr. Anonymous. I think with part three they have reacted to each other and show their love to each other. Again thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
good romance story

This is a good romance story, with tender love, and in this chapter there is a better introduction and character development than in the first chapter. However, the story would be better if there were more of both. As for the love scene, it is well written, but, like other aspects of the chapter, is rather too brief.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercruiser5050@cruiser5050
I like both woman and men, sometime together sometime separate. I love to suck pussy till it cum. I like to swallow a mans cum as slide down my throat. Also I like anal in a woman's or men's ass going in deeply, and I like to feel a man fuck me in the ass till he cum, and a wo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES