A Match for Charles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. Don't go. Please lie with me. Just hold me."

He supposed he could do that. It was awkward at first, but then it was comforting. She had cleaned off her chest and tummy and he laid his head on her chest. It actually felt really good. He still wished he could love her like she deserved, but this was not bad he had to admit. Simply being joined together in nakedness was exciting and fulfilling in a way he hadn't expected.

After ten to fifteen minutes, when he had just started to doze off, she pushed him onto his back.

She thought back to the answer Eliza had given her the other day. "You know, husband, I've heard it said that given a little rest, a man can, um, perform again."

She trailed a fingertip from his chest to his stomach and then, pushing back the linens, her hand reached his member. It jumped a bit at her touch. The next thing she did surprised him. She knelt beside him and took him into her mouth. It felt amazing and he could feel his cock start to grow almost instantly.

"You can touch me if you want while I do this," she cooed while turning her gorgeous ass towards him.

Hell yeah, he wanted to touch her. While her mouth was hard at work, his hands explored her thighs and perky little ass. Within two minutes, he was fully hard. She swung around, straddling him like he was her mount. She reached down between her legs and guided him into her. It felt amazing and, yet, he didn't feel as if he was going to lose control too quickly.

His cock was fully fitted into her hot, wet core and she rocked her hips on top of him. The view this position afforded of her amazing breasts was sublime in and of itself. He grasped her hips while she moved back and forth. She gyrated on him like she was breaking in a new bronco.

After maybe ten minutes of this amazing sex, her face twisted into...what? Was it pain? Pleasure? He was not sure. She closed her eyes and ground her groin on him even harder. Who knew his young English wife was such a sensuous creature?

Finally, she let out a guttural cry that seemed to emanate from deep within her. Her breathing was intense and she slowed her riding of him until finally she stopped and opened her eyes. They were small pools of pure desire.

"What was that?" he asked, wondering if she had an orgasm. He had never witnessed one before and it was super sensual.

"I'm not certain, but it was the best feeling I've ever had in my life. Thank you, husband."

"My pleasure. And I do mean my pleasure."

She climbed off him and rolled onto her back. The intense pleasure and fulfillment he was experiencing by giving her gratification was immense.

After a few deep breaths, she said, "Whew. That was intense. Is it still hard?" She looked down at his cock. It was still plenty hard. He nodded in ascent.

"Well, put it back in me, then." She spread her legs for him as he lowered his body on top of hers, sliding back into her treasure.

The pleasure was still intense as he started to make love to his bride again. He wasn't sure he could spend again, but was happy to continue their love making. After another five minutes, he started to feel a slow build up of what is usually a two second thing for him. She could feel it too, so she tilted up her hips to receive him fully.

"Charles, give me it. Give me all of it."

With that he could last no more and wave after wave of his seed spilled into her. It was the most intense orgasm he had ever had. It was truly spectacular.

Finally done, he rolled off his wife, sweating and breathing heavy. He laughed the biggest laugh he had done in a long, long time. Caroline was swept away by it, too, and laughed with him.

"Do you forgive me, Caroline?"

"There's nothing to forgive, Charles."

"But I withheld from you this great pleasure."

"You didn't know and we had to figure it out together."

"Thank you for your patience. I feel as if a gigantic weight has been lifted from my shoulders."

"I think I had just as much pleasure as you, by the way."

"Well, here's to hoping for further exploration in the coming months."

"I second that, Charles."

She kissed him and soon she was asleep cuddled next to the man she knew she would come to love.

-------------------------

Chapter 9

The next morning, Charles was the happiest she had ever seen him. After breakfast, she said, "Well, I'll see you tonight after work." She got up and gave her husband a kiss. "I hope we can continue our exploration together."

"Are you kidding me? I'm going to ride to my father's shop and tell him I'm taking the day off. When I get back, I'm taking you back to bed."

Caroline blushed fully, but could hardly wait for her husband to return so he could make love to her again.

Charles headed out the door and got on his horse to ride into town. He was much more at ease knowing that his wife would be patient with him. He actually was thinking on the way back home that in some ways his curse was now a blessing. How many husbands get to perform twice for their wives in one sitting?

He kept his promise and was back within the hour. He found her in the sitting room reading when he got home.

He knelt before her as she was in her chair. "Hello, darling. Did you miss me?"

She giggled. "Yes, husband I did. How did you know?"

"Just a guess." He nuzzled his face into her neck, breathing in her intoxicating scent. He could already feel he was growing in his core. Soft kisses followed on her neck and at present he could barely contain himself. As his hands ran up and down the length of her clothed legs, he attacked her neck with a gentle roughness that seemed to have its desired effect; she mewled at his touch and her breathing was deepening.

Hiking up her skirts, he parted her legs and placed himself between her thighs. He was already fit to burst through his breeches and had to concentrate not to blow right then.

"Charles?" Caroline rasped out, her voice much huskier than normal. "Shouldn't we go up to the bedroom?"

"My love, do you think I will last that long?" He quirked his eyebrow at her. Good god, she's so lovely. "Don't worry, I came prepared." He whipped out a piece of cloth from his pockets. Caroline smiled in encouragement.

Knowing he wouldn't last long, Charles was not even planning on penetrating his wife right there, but that didn't mean he couldn't enjoy her.

"Pull your skirts up further. Let me see it please."

While a trifle embarrassed, Caroline was getting more and more comfortable with her husband and did as he asked. She pulled up her dress, revealing more and more of her milky thighs until her cunny was on full display for her new husband. His member was already in his hand and he slipped out of his pants before kneeling once again to get the best view of her sex splayed out before him.

"Good lord, you are gorgeous."

Caroline may have blushed, but showing herself for him like this in broad daylight in their sitting room was exhilarating.

"Now, touch yourself please." His eyes were so dilated they were practically pools of inky black.

"Down there?" she asked hesitantly.

"Yes, love. Just touch how you want. It's intoxicating to me."

It wasn't only intoxicating to him. Caroline could feel her core moisten with every passing moment and every word that passed from her husband's lips.

After a short minute or two, Charles grunted out, "I can't hold it any longer."

He stood up and, placing the cloth on top of her dress just above her tummy, pushed her legs together and sat on her legs. She watched in awe as her stroked out gob after gob of milky white cream on his little scrap of cloth.

"Oh my!" was all that Caroline could think of saying. "That was a lot of, um, what do you call it?"

"It's usually called 'come' my dear, but don't worry there's plenty more where that came from." His new found confidence in lovemaking was a change he needed and was very exciting to her.

Naked from the waist down, but not caring one little bit, Charles bent down and picked up his bride and proceeded to carry her upstairs and throw her on their bed.

"Now, let's get that dress off of you."

Charles ravished his wife in their bed on and off for the rest of the morning. He reached his peak an additional two times while she must have done it two or three times.

Finally, still breathing heavily, Caroline opined, "Dear, Charles, you must let me take a break. I fear I will not be able to walk tomorrow if not."

He laughed even though he was having a similar thought. He pulled her close to him, squeezing her against his chest.

"Caroline, I'm so glad you tricked me into marrying you."

"So am I," she giggled.

They spent the rest of the day eating, talking and walking and generally getting to know each other better. That night, he made slow love to her just one time. He lasted thirty minutes and could have lasted longer, but he didn't want to permanently cripple his wife in their first two weeks of marriage.

Over the next few months, they got to know each other more deeply. Charles hardly knew when it happened, but one day, about seven to eight weeks into their marriage, he realized that he truly loved her.

That night, when he had finished pleasing his wife and he had reached his peak, she put her chin on his chest.

"You know what, Charles?"

"What, darling?"

"I haven't had my monthly flow in over six weeks."

"Does that mean?"

"I think it does. Your going to be a papa."

He kissed and hugged her, showering her with kisses. "Oh my darling, I'm so happy. I love you."

"And I you, Charles."

As he drifted off to sleep with his gorgeous, now pregnant wife tucked into him, he thought that it was strange how small his problem seemed now. All it took was a diligent wife and him willing to work through problems for his issue to become inconsequential. He had no idea the match that Henry and Eliza originally had in mind for him, but fate, it seemed, had the right match lined up for him all along.