A Mother-Daughter Lez Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After seducing a couple of teens and her own daughter, Karen couldn't stop. She wanted to spread the practice of lesbian incest to the other Licky Lane mothers, or in other words, to insist the other mothers seduce their own daughter or daughters too!

After that, Karen and her daughter Eve had sex together every day and night....

At this point Eve and Karen, Mom and daughter, couldn't get enough of each other. Both women were three-hole sluts for each other... each dominant to the other and each submissive, depending upon their mood. And Eve was getting bolder... fingering her Mom's asshole in the kitchen while Dad was in the living room, fucking her mother with a cucumber that she then used in a salad for the three of them, and demanding to be tucked in every night... by her Mommy Dearest.

For instance, on one occasion:

Instantly, Karen's pussy dampened... sensing what Eve was thinking... especially since her opening her pajama top and conveniently not wearing any bottoms made it pretty damn obvious.

Karen had no will power whenever she was offered the opportunity to suck on her daughter's tits or to eat that ripe pussy.

The mother joined her effectively naked daughter in her bed and purred, "So tell me, are you Mommy's good girl?" Karen loved the term Mommy. it was somehow so innocent, yet also taboo, and also sexy as fuck.

"Mmmmm, that feels nice," Eve moaned, loving to have her nipples sucked. She added playfully, "I can be good, but don't you want me to be bad?"

Karen smiled wickedly, seeing herself in her daughter more and more every day, "You are your mother's daughter."

After a couple minutes of extensive nipple play... sucking, biting and tongue swirling, the mother gently pushed her daughter onto her back, hungry for a bedtime snack... and there weren't any treats better for snacking on than teen pussy.

"Does my Mommy Dearest want to eat me?" Eve asked.

"Your loving Mommy wants to devour you whole," Karen said wickedly, sliding two fingers inside her wet slut daughter.

"Oh God, Mom, oh God, yeah, fuck me," Eve moaned, in awe of how much sex she and her mother were having since that first time, and how her mother got her off unlike anyone else.

"You're so hot and juicy," Karen said, staring at her daughter as she fingered her, just before going down on her to savour her daughter's sweet pussy.

"Eat me, Mommy, eat me right fucking now," Eve demanded urgently.

"Yes, Babygirl," Karen eagerly obeyed, lowering her head to her new favourite meal... her daughter's cunt.

"Oh, yes Mommy, right there, you're such a good Mommy slut," Eve moaned, knowing the best times to call her mother names.

"You love having your own live-in cunt-licking Mommy-slut, don't you?" Karen said, their constant incestuous reminders and name calling enhancing the pleasure and intensity of their sex together for both of them.

"I doooo, Mommy," Eve moaned, her orgasm growing quickly.

As Karen licked, completely addicted to her daughter's unique tangy twat, she thought to herself, not that she was overly religious, "God, please forgive me. I love eating my daughter's pussy so much."

"Oh yes, Mommy, don't stop, you nasty cunt-licking slut," Eve ordered, reaching down to the back of her mother's head and pulling her deeper into her wetness.

Karen licked... sucked... fingered... desperately desiring to get her daughter off.

"Oh yes, faster slut, faster Mommy, eat my cunt, eat your daughter's cunt," Eve demanded, loving the liberation of using the word 'cunt'... it being such a nasty and taboo word... just as taboo as committing hot nasty consensual incest sex with her hot Mommy.

Karen attacked the pussy with relentless fury, and was soon rewarded with a gusher of her daughter's cunt cum, which she eagerly lapped up.

Once her orgasm was done, Eve ordered, "On all fours, Mommy-slut. Time to fuck those holes of yours."

"Yes, honey," Karen obeyed, loving when her daughter told her what to do.

"Finger fuck your twat," Eve demanded, as she went across the room and reached into her dresser drawer for a couple of the toys she'd purchased recently to fuck both of her mother's holes.

"Yes, baby," Karen obeyed, sliding a finger into her fevered pussy.

When Eve retuned to the bed, her mother was finger banging herself good. "It looks like your pussy's getting very wet, Mommy."

Karen only moaned in response.

"Only dirty sluts have wet pussies. Are you a dirty slut?" Eve said, since demeaning her mother always enhanced her own pleasure. She loved being the Mistress and making her mother the bottom bitch.

"Yes, I am," Karen replied mindlessly.

"Yes, you are... what?" Eve interrogated, getting onto the bed.

"Yes, I'm a dirty Mommy-slut for my hot daughter," Karen said, loving to call herself a Mommy-slut... such a nasty and forbidden term.

Eve turned on the vibrator she'd just lubed up and slid it into her Mom's asshole... loving the sight of a toy disappearing in her Mom's ass. "Take it all, Mommy ass slut."

"Oh God," Karen moaned, loving anal sex, loving her daughter's insulting words, and loving these unique pulsations inside her asshole.

Wanting to make the taboo, kinky, incestuous act even more taboo, kinky and incestuous, Eve said, as she went to insert vibrator number two into her mother's pussy, "Now, back into where I came from 18 years ago."

Hearing her daughter's nasty words enhanced her own euphoria even more, as she mumbled between her moans from the vibrations in her ass, and shoving her face into a pillow so she wouldn't alert her husband to what was transpiring only a single room away. Thankfully he slept like the dead. "Fuck me... fuck me..." she mumbled into the pillow over and over.

Eve generously obliged, sliding the vibrator inside her Mom's wet pussy and beginning to double fuck her two holes.

"Oh my God, Eve," Karen let out a loud moan... the double fucking and double vibrations awakening intense pleasure that coursed throughout her entire body.

The sounds emerging from her mother were primal and lustful as Eve smoothly pumped both toys in and out of her Mom's holes. "That's what you like, isn't it, Mom?"

"My God... yes... fuck me," Karen babbled mindlessly, totally unable to think of anything else but the orgasm growing inside her.

As the double penetration continued, its intensity was so extreme Karen worried about waking up her husband... how could he not hear all this noise she was making? Between increasingly louder uncontrollable moans, Karen said, "Don't... want...to wake... oh... your father," which took her over twenty seconds to gasp out between the deep thrusts from the two cocks.

Eve, knowing her mother was close, said, "Don't worry, Mommy. Just let it go."

Karen had no choice but to do just that, since the pleasure was too overwhelming, and she let out a scream much louder than she meant to, "I'm comiiiiiiiing!!"

Eve continued fucking her mother throughout her orgasm, loving to watch her mother come.

Five minutes later, both women enjoying the afterglow of pleasure, Eve asked, "Tell me a bedtime story, Mom?"

Karen smiled, "Aren't you a little big for that, Honey?"

No," Eve pouted. "I mean tell me about the other people you've bedded and had sex with."

Karen laughed, "Alright then, get comfy."

"I'm very comfy," Eve said snuggling her naked body into her mother's naked body.

"It's going to be a long story," Karen said, and she launched into vivid details about her many MILF playtimes, plus her recent seductions of Sherese, Amy, Sabrina and some others.

"You fucked Amy and Sabrina before fucking me?" Eve asked.

"Yeah, Sabrina was actually the one who suggested I seduce you," Karen admitted.

"I'll have to thank her for that," Eve said.

"If you include a little payback with your verbal thanks, I'm sure she'll love it," Karen said, kissing her daughter before slipping out of bed and reluctantly returning to her husband, who thankfully was still snoring.

PROLOGUE 4: DAUGHTERS AND MOTHERS AND MORE, OH MY

The idea of expanding the secret lesbian sex club called Licky Lane into a mother-daughter sex club was too enticing to resist. After Karen had crossed the line into the pleasures of that particular forbidden fruit, she knew she just had to spread the gospel!

She began demonstrating the power she had over her own legal age daughter, by sharing her with two of her best friends (who also just happened to have hot, ripe eighteen-plus daughters), where Eve went down on her mother in front of her two shocked friends, before turning the encounter into a four-girl two-hour orgy. (Yes, I know Karen's dominance over her daughter was cyclical, but once her mother explained the plan, Eve was delighted to roleplay along.)

Karen's daughter Eve, once she'd discovered not only the intensity of the orgasms she could achieve from having sex with her mother (and with other women), wanted to explore this new world with her friends, and to push them into having sex with all her (and their) female friends.

Her mother helped Eve with her first seduction, with Karen, using her wily and seductive ways, seducing the athletic volleyball star Victoria. Eve watched in awe as her Mom used her wicked words and magical touch to convince the lesbian-curious Victoria that she was indeed a lesbian at heart.

After witnessing only a few of her Mom's inexorable seductions, Eve got to the point where she just assumed up front that her mother would soon be eating whichever woman's pussy was next, seducing yet another ripe young thing into acts of lesbian debauchery... so it didn't faze her at all when she walked in to see the church minister's daughter, Allison, a goody two shoes if there ever was one, getting finger banged in her kitchen.

Of course Eve was sitting on the stuck-up bitch's face a few minutes later.

Eve couldn't keep her hot new secret from her best friend Samantha. Samantha, who was openly bisexual, and who'd been trying to convince Eve to try eating pussy (Eve had several women eager to munch on her pussy), and once Eve revealed her newfound love for pussy, Samantha turned Eve into her pussy pleasing pet.

The next day, Samantha and Eve went to the Evans house after their cheerleading practice to confront Karen.

To both of their surprises, they walked in on Karen in a pretzel pose on a chair while a naked Judith Bright, the head of the debate club, was eating the MILF's pussy.

"Holy shit," Samantha said, finding this the hottest thing she'd ever seen. Although the time when Mrs. Walker had seduced her and fucked her with a strap-on on the English teacher's desk had also been pretty damn wicked.

Although watching her friend Sarah Jane fucking first year teacher Miss Collins on her desk while some other girls watched (the secret lesbian society at the private school not aware of the secret lesbian society on Licky Lane... although that ignorance ended when Samantha learned about Eve's incestuous explorations).

"Mom is pretty much adding a new member to her Licky Lane lesbian society every day," Eve bragged, not overly surprised to see yet another girl between her Mom's legs, but a little surprised she was Judith the geek.

The next day Eve skipped her last class of the day, drove to Mrs. Martens' home, sauntered in, and five minutes later was engaged in her favourite activity... sitting on someone's face.

That would become a regular activity whenever either of them visited the other, often doing it at Eve's house while Mr. Evans was downstairs watching sports, and occasionally even while the more alert Mr. Martens was otherwise occupied inside his house. The rush of the risk always increased the strength of her orgasms.

Sometimes Karen and Eve played together, like the time they first seduced Amy's Mom while their men were outside working on a car... oblivious to the hot lesbian activity going on inside the house.

Of course a few minutes later, Karen was eating Jane upstairs in the bedroom while their daughters looked on, providing commentary.

Eventually, almost every couple of days included some sort of lesbian activity for Eve. And her weekends frequently included sleepovers that always featured lots of lesbian playtime.

Which led to some other fun evenings as the young eighteen- or nineteen-year-old girls explored their sexuality... every chance they could get. Often with their Licky Lane Moms fully aware of their licentious activities.

Which led to the MILFs and their daughters discovering that women gave them far better orgasms than men ever could... both orally, or with strap-on cocks that always remained hard and lasted a lot longer than their quickly shooting->snoring men... so they started seducing all the older teens in the neighborhood!

Eve even scored her first lesbian seduction... Mrs. Matz... a woman she'd babysat for in the past.

Like Mrs. Klein, who after being seduced by Karen during a coffee klatch a couple weeks ago, had then had a few teens come over to service her in ways Mr. Klein never had. And then she'd discovered she could use the church minister's daughter Allison to get off, which was sinfully delicious... especially since she wasn't Christian, but Jewish.

Karen told the other Moms about her taboo seduction... and then challenged them to follow suit... and they seduced their own daughters too.

Like Mrs. White, who ordered her daughter Melody to come home at lunchtime, and then spent the entire afternoon not only seducing her daughter, but taking her virginity. (She sent her back to school the next day with a signed note citing a 'family emergency'.)

Samantha became the teenage equivalent of Mrs. Evans by eagerly turning sexy MILFs in her community, and even elsewhere. For example, while visiting friends from her middle school years over a long weekend, she convinced her old friend Phoebe to assist her in seducing and turning another friend's hot single Mom (their friend was named Hayden). It didn't take them long to turn the MILF into their submissive two-hole fuck toy.

Hayden, who walked in and discovered her friends fucking her mother, decided to take revenge. So she went after Phoebe's Mom, Mrs. Washington, turning her into a submissive eager pet willing to learn how to become the perfect cunt-munching pet.

Mrs. Johnson, turned by her best friend's daughter, was now a completely submissive cunt-licking, cock-taking pet. Her husband hadn't given her an orgasm in years, while Carmen immediately began giving her multiple orgasms (five of them most recently), and she was hoping to break that record this weekend while her husband was away at a business meeting somewhere in Canada, and her daughter was attending cheerleading camp.

A completely different Mrs. Johnson was a piano teacher in Licky Lane who used her side job as the perfect opportunity for seducing ripe eighteen-year-old beauties.

The teens now couldn't get enough of MILF pussy, so sometimes jealousy raged, as was seen when Lisa caught her best friend eating her Mom's pussy (which was now her favourite meal), and she didn't want to share.


123456...9